Chapter 10

Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life (Sweet Revenge)

PARK JIYEON'S POV

I overheard laughters erupting from the other side of the cafeteria and saw Ji Eun and the Kingkas happily chating.

I caught Ji Eun smirking at me. I got to admit, I was shocked at Ji Eun's attitude just now and I was kinda afraid of her. Ugh... Why are they so happy after all that happened?! I pushed my suspicions aside and checked my phone. What the... STILL NO MESSAGE OR ANY CALLS FROM ZICO? WHAT?! I quickly texted Zico. 

I waited for 15 mins and gew impatient. I dialed his number and called him.

Zico: HELLO?! RIN NA IS THAT YOU?!

Zico sounded exhausted.

Jiyeon: It's me... Ji...yeon.

Zico: GO TO HELL -hangs up-

I stared at my phone in disbelief. HOW DARE YOU HANG UP ON ME? NOBODY HANGS UP ON ME, NOBODY. NOBODY HANGS UP ON PARK JIYEON!!! I stood up. I need some air. I turned to Hyorin and Ailee, "DON'T YOU DARE FOLLOW ME! I NEED TO BE ALONE!". Hyorin and Ailee simply nodded in fear. Useless es... I stormed out of the cafeteria and I could hear Ji Eun saying, "Looks like the got ditched! Hah!". I couldn't care less anymore. I needed some space.

I went to the school garden and sat on the bench.

I hate Park Rin Na... Why is she so perfect? What's so good about her?!!! I hate how she has flawless skin, gorgeous hair, a beautiful face structure and even though she's kinda short, she still has the assets most girls would die for and go under the knife for. She's curvy and y even though she's cute. She has natural double eyelids... and me? I had to go under knife for these stupid double eyelids and it hurts like hell and she's born with it?! THIS WORLD IS JUST UNFAIR! I hate how she's so kind, sweet and bubbly and she's able to socialise and attract all the right people. I hate how she's with the Kingkas. I hate that she's the Queenka and how she's the nicest Quuenka on Earth. I hate it that she has a happy family unlike mine... She has loving and caring parents. both her mom and dad aren't divorced and they're madly in love with each other still and she has Park Bom, as her sister, the famous doll-like beauty in Korea and in the music industry. from 2NE1 and YG Entertainment. I hate it that her brother is Park Jinyoung Jr., one of the hottie in JYP Entertainment and he's so protective of Rin Na and loves Rin Na very much... and Ji Eun... I hate that Rin Na is loved by everyone around her. I hate that, I hate that! I hate how I'm the only child in my broken family and god knows where my father went. I hate that my mom remarried thrice and now she's single again having one night stands with CEOs of companies and unknown men. I hate how messed up my life is. I HATE ALL THIS!

I looked up at the sky and closed my eyes. I looked down and sighed. I seriously hate my life. I don't mean to be a towards Rin Na actually... In fact... I like her... She's my only true friend so far in my entire life... BUT... I HATE HOW SHE HAS EVERYTHING AND I DON'T!!!!!!!!!!

ZICO'S POV

 

My phone rang and I picked the call up quickly, again forgetting to check the caller ID. All I can think of is Rin Na.

Zico: HELLO?! RIN NA IS THAT YOU?!

I was exhausted and I was hoping on the other line was Rin Na and not that .

Jiyeon: It's me... Ji...yeon.

Damn... Go to hell Jiyeon!

Zico: GO TO HELL! -hangs up-

I looked at my phone's wallpaper. 

Rin Na... God.. I miss you so so very very much... Please answer me... I her picture with my thumb. Slowly tears started dropping from my eyes.

Soon enough I started crying like an idiot. I couldn't take it anymore. I'm going to find you now baby! I stood up and quickly got dressed.

PARK RIN NA'S POV

I woke up at the sound of my alarm, I checked the time. 12.30pm. 

Gotta get ready! I stood up and walked to my wardrobe. I looked through my clothes and I couldn't decide what to wear when suddenly Bom Unnie came in.

"Annyeong dongsaeng-ah!" Bom Unnie hugged me from the back and I giggled.

"Bom Unnie! You thought I haven't woke up didn't you!" I laughed and turned to face her.

"Yup! I wanted to poke you to wake you up but looks like I don't have to! Bo ya? What are you doing?" She looked at me, then to my wardrobe and back at me again. "Ahhh! Choosing outfits keji?!", she clapped her hands.

I nodded and looked at my clothes with a frustrated look. I need to look good later since I'm going out with both my parents and Bom Unnie. My parents and Bom Unnie are well-known celebrities. Paparazzis would definitely snap pictures of us and if we're not up to fashion, we're going to be criticised and  humiliated.

"Just wear something black and red cause I will be wearing that color scheme! Let's be a couple for today!" Bom Unnie pinched my cheeks and ruffled my hair,

"Ok!" I gave her an 'ok' sign and smiled. She walked out of room and I started to choose my outfit. Black and red huh... Hmm... Then something caught my eyes. Uh huh! My high-waisted shorts! I haven't wore this yet! Ok!

I decided to go with a black coat, striped long sleeves tee, my high waisted shorts and my Dr. Marten red glossy boots. I matched it up with a few accessories and a panda winter hat given by Seungri Oppa.

Ever since Bom Unnie joined Jinyoung's dad's company and debuted as a Kpop idol star as the famous worldwide girl group 2NE1, she, CL Unnie, Dara Unnie and Minzy Unnie naturally became juniors of BigBang. And since they had a senior-junior relationship, they got close. Just last year, Bom Unnie and TOP Oppa got together during Valentines Day and they dated ever since. So once in awhile when BigBang Oppas are free they would come visit and sometimes bring gifts for me and Ji Eun. 

I took a long bath, making sure I was clean, spick and span from head to toe and got out of my bathroom. I put on some deodrant and body powder. I dried my hair and wore my outfit. I sat down at my dressing table and started on my make-up. I did a messy bun for my hair. I decided to go for an all-natural look and applied , light makeup. Unlike Bom Unnie, I'm not a fan of heavy, smokey eyes kind of makeup. I packed my purse and decided to go to Bom Unnie's room.

I walked in to her room and she was putting on her makeup.

I sat down on her bed and stared at her. Indeed Unnie look absolutely gorgeous. No wonder she's called the doll of Korea. Hehehe...

She was wearing a black mini dress, with a red coat, and she paired it up with black stockings and black studded ankle boots.

Bom Unnie hardly cover her legs. But since it's winter and the weather's cold she's covering it with stockings. She's named as "Mother Of Legs" by most netizens for her gorgeous legs. She got it from Umma. And so did me and Ji Eun, except I'm the shortest and according to Appa, I got my height from my grandfather.

"Oh! Rinnie-ah you're here! Come, let Unnie look at you!" Bom Unnie did the last touch up on her face and turned to looked at me.

:Annyeong!" I laughed.

"Stand up!" Bom Unnie pulled me up. She looked at me from head to toe and smiled like an idiot. "Aihoo! My sister is indeed a natural beauty. So beautiful! She can pull off anything and make it look high fashion! Finally you're showing some skin huh?" She laughed and pointed at my shorts. I nodded and playfully punched her in the shoulder. She grabbed my hands and said, "Kajja! Umma and Appa are already outside waiting for us!" and with that we both rushed down.

-----OUTSIDE THE PARK'S HOUSE-----

"Ah! Finally my Princesses are out!" Appa clapped his hands and opened the door for us. Umma was already inside. 

"Eh... Why are we taking the limo?" I asked.

"We need to go in style silly!" Bom Unnie ruffled my hair.

"Ohhh!" I laughed.

"Are you both couple for the day today?" Umma asked eyeing our color scheme matched outfit. Both of us nodded. Umma laughed.

"Yeobu, let's go to Seoul Garden first. I'm sure our Princesses are hungry. Especially our dear Bommie..." Umma looked at Appa and then to Bom Unnie.

"NEH! ASSAH!!! CORNS HERE I COME!!!" Bom Unnie clapped like a seal. 

"HAHAHA! UNNIE! YOU LOOK LIKE A RETARDED SEAL!" I laughed and imitated her.

"YAH! YOU PUNK! I'M A CUTE SEAL OK!" Bom Unnie slunged her arm around me and tightened her grip playfully,

"HAHAHAHAHA! ARRA! LET ME GO!" I laughed and pouted my lips.

"Aihoo! Your aegyo always works on me!" Bom Unnie let go and pinched my cheeks. My parents laughed and so did Mr Gong.

 

HELLO!

I WILL UPDATE 6 MORE CHAPTERS LATER ON SO WAIT FOR ME!