Chapter 25

Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life (Sweet Revenge)

ANNYEONG.

I won't be able to update as much anymore after tomorrow because school will be starting again for me soon!

And, well, I was thinking of maybe deleting this fanfic because I feel that this fanfic isn't that good enough for all of you out there.

I've only had 14 subcribers so far and the comments are quite little, so the rating to me is pretty y and it's my fault. I'm sorry for not being able to produce a better story.

Should I delete this fanfic? Yes? No?

Oh and the poster/banner for this fanfic, I took it down cause I don't think it was good enough either. Mianhe.

I'll think about it again if I should delete this fanfic and maybe start over or never again.

Anyway, have a great day ahead everybody, wherever you are!

ANNYEONG! I HAVE DECIDED TO

CONTINUE THIS FANFIC NO

MATTER!

SO PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR

SUPPORT! KAMSAMIDAH!

PARK RIN NA'S POV

We were chatting happily when Jinyoung whispered to my ear, "Can we go somewhere? I want to be alone with you for awhile.".

I looked at him and smiled. I brought him out to the garden and we sat on the swing.

We sat down in comfort silent for 10 minutes.

"Rinnie... Since now that we're dating... I want to tell you all about myself." Jinyoung broked the silence.

"Okay... You go first, then I'll go!" I smiled.

Jinyoung nodded. 

"Well... My name is Jung Jinyoung. My birthday is on 18 November. I love to play the guitar, write songs and perform. Mmm... I love my family and this girl name Park RIn Na..." Jinyoung turned to me and smile.

I blushed and said, "Mmm hmm, and?"

"And I want to marry her, have little Jinyoung's and Rin Na's and take good care of her and love her for the rest of our entire lives!"

I laughed and pinched his cheeks. 

"Okay, and?"

"And well, I like the color red and black. My nickname is Arctic Fox thanks to my eyes. I'm born on the year of the monkey, so some call me Arctic Monkey Fox. Mmm... And you're not my first love either...." Jinyoung suddenly quitened down and looked at me.

I stared at him.

"Eh? I thought I am?" I laughed.

"No... Not really... Actually when I was younger, I met this girl in Elementary School when I was 7 years old. Her name is... if I'm not wrong Son Na Eun... Yeah... And I used to have a crush on her till I was 17 but she left Seoul for the States when she was 10. I couldn't forget her until I saw you... I slowly forgot about her because I was falling for you..." Jinyoung smirked and my cheek.

I smiled.

"So you loved her for 10 years? Wow!"

"Not love, but well, like?"

"Ah! I see! Well, as long as your heart belongs to me now, and you promise not to cheat, then the rest don't matter."

"Aigoo... Where am I to find such an understanding girlfriend other than you?" Jinyoung laughed and pulled me in closer for a hug.

I laughed and said, "You forgot kind, sweet, cute and very pretty!".

"Nope. pretty isn't in but beautiful is!" Jinyoung chuckled.

"Okay Rinnie! Your turn!"

"Mine?"

Jinyoung nodded.

"Okay! My name is Park Rin Na and I was born on the 10th of November, 8 days before your birthday but you're a year older! I secretly love to dance and sing but I don't show it! I can walk with any shoes and still feel comfortable with it thanks to my Umma's genes!" I laughed and so did Jinyoung.

"And?"

'"And... Well, I really love my family very very much, and I hate being the Queenka of the school because I feel uncomfortable with all the attention and stares I receive. I want to be normal like evryone else and just live a simple, carefree, happy and peaceful life. Mmm... I love this guy called Jung Jinyoung, he's my boyfriend, and with God's willing, I will marry him!" I smiled and Jinyoung chuckled.

:Mmm hmm..."

"And well, my first love is... Zico... But that's the past and now my only love is Mr Jung Jinyoung-sshi!" 

Jinyoung laughed and pulled me up. He then twirled me around as though we're dancing.

"I love you Park Rin Na..." Jinyoung shispered as he pulled me in closer.

I was about to lose my first kiss, surprisingly I didn't fight it and part of me wanted my first kiss to lose to Jinyoung when Taeminnie and Channie came out.

"YAH HYUNG! NOONA! KISS LATER! DINNER IS READY!" Taeminnie shouted.

Channie laughed and shouted, "KISS LATER! AIGOO! PALI! WE'RE HUNGRY!".

We released each other's embrace and stood there blushing.

"Ar.. Arra!" Jinyoung shouted back and grabbed my hands, "Let's go!".

I nodded my head and we ran in.

-----AT THE DINING ROOM-----

"Where's Ji Eun? What's taking her so long?" Umma asked Bom Unnie.

'"She's coming down in a minute Umma, don't worry." Bom Unnie winked.

I looked at Zelo adn wiggled my eyebrow.

"Noona bo ya!" Zelo blushed.

"Aye... Nothing~" I whistled.

A few minutes later we were all settled down, seated at the dining room when Ji Eun came in.

"OMO! JI EUN! YOU'RE SO YIPPEUN!" I gasped. i was shock to see my sister suddenly dressing the way I dress. Hipster style. She's usually into Geek style.

Zelo's mouth was wide open.

"YAH! ZELO! CLOSE YOUR MOUTH!" Taeminnie .

Ji Eun smiled and thanked me. 

She looked at Zelo and laughed.

"Annyeong Zelo! Annyeong yeoreobun!"

"ANNYEONG!" The rest of us echoed.

"2NE1 Unnies!!! You all came!" Ji Eun ran to where the 2NE1 Unnies were seated.

"Aigoo! Our Ji Eun is all grown up now eh!" CL chuckled and ruffled Ji Eun's hair.

"Aye! Unnie! Don't ruffle her hair! She already fixed it so prettily!" Minzy scolded.

"Oh! Keji! Mianhe Ji Eun-ah!" CL giggled.

"Gwenchanayo Unnie!" Ji Eun smiled and sat beside Zelo.

Then, finally Appa and Oppa came down.

"MIANHE! WE'RE LATE!" Appa laughed.

"Gwenchanyo Abbuji!" We all chorused.

-----DURING DINNER-----

"Ok! Let's mogo!"

"KAMSAMIDAH! WE WILL EAT WELL!!!"