Chapter 12

Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life (Sweet Revenge)

 

"Soojung?! Jinyoung?!" I chuckled. "What are you guys doing here?" I bent down to give Soojung a kiss and she gave me a hug in return.

"We're here for lunch Unnie! Didn't know we will bump into you here! What are you doing here Unnie? Are you alone?" Soojung jumped up and down happily. I laughed at her actions and ruffled her hair.

"I'm here for lunch too sweeite but I'm with my family!" I smiled.

Bom Unnie overheard someone shouting my name and saw me talking to Soojung. She walked towards us. She looked at Soojung, then at me and after that to Jinyoung.

"Jinyoungie! Are you here for lunch too?!" Bom Unnie gave Jinyoung a hug. Jinyoung laughed and nodded. Bom Unnie let go of Jinyoung and looked at Soojung. She bent down as well to match Soojung's eye level since. "OMO! KYOPTA!!! ARE YOU JINYOUNG'S DONGSAENG?!" Bom Unnie clapped her hands excitedly and pinched Soojung's cheeks. Soojung nodded and smiled.

"Annyeosehyo! Nan Jung Soojung, Soojung inmida!" Soojung politely bowed and introduced herself to Bom Unnie. Bom Unnie laughed at her cuteness and playfully did the same thing. "Annyeong Soojung-ah! Nan Park Bom, Bommie Unnie inmida!" Bom Unnie bowed and laughed.

"I know! Daddy always call you doll-like! You're from 2NE1 right Bommie Unnie!" Soojung clapped excitedly and grinned. Bommie Unnie squealed and nodded.

"OH! JINYOUNGIE!" Appa stood beside Jinyoung and smiled. Umma followed from behind.

"Oh! Annyeosehyo Mr Park, Mrs Park!" Jinyoung bowed and greeted them. Umma smiled and gave Jinyoung a peck.

I looked at Jinyoung and smiled. He looked handsome as always.

"Annyeosehyo! Nan Jung Soojung, Soojung inmida!" Soojung politely bowed once again and introduced herself to my parents.

"AH! SOOSOO! YOUR APPA ALWAYS TALK ABOUT YOU TOO! HE SAID YOU'RE REALLY CLEVER!" Appa looked at Soojung and carried her. Soojung giggled.

"Come Jinyoung, Soojung, join us for lunch! Let's eat together!" Umma smiled at Jinyoung.

Jinyoung shook his head lightly and said, "Ah... Anniyo Mrs Park. It's alright. I have already book a table for two for me and Soojung. We wouldn't want to disturb you and your family for lunch Mrs Park. Plus, you have already invited us for dinner tomorrow at your place.". Jinyoung politely decline.

No! I want you to join us Jinyoungie! I looked at my Umma and she knew exactly what was I thinking about.

"Anniyo! Jinyoungie join us! I want you to join us! Tomorrow is tomorrow. Today is today!" Appa protested. "And I'm sure Soojung wants to join us too right?" Appa turned to Soojung who was in his arms. Soojung simply nodded and smile.

Umma slung her arms around Jinyoung. "Come on handsome! Mr Park here booked a table for 8 god knows why and it looks like the reason is finally here! This is fate Jung Jinyoung! You shouldn't push it away! Sit with us for lunch! And if you do, I'm sure you'll be making a young lady very very happy!" Umma laughed and point at me.

I blushed and looked away. Jinyoung saw me blushed. ! UMMA!

"Alright Mrs Park..." Jinyoung finally gave in and my heart was jumping in joy. Umma, Appa, Soojung and Bom Unnie clapped happily and showed them to our table. 

We took our choice of food and brought it to the table. When everyone finally settled down, we started the cooking.

"Oh and by the way Jinyoungie! Please stop calling us Mr Park and Mrs Park already! Drop the formalities and just call us Eommonim and Abbaji!" Appa laughed. "And besides, we and your dad are best friends so we're pratically one big family!" Umma added in. 

"Neh Mr P... I mean neh Eommonim and Abbaji!" Jinyoung cheerfully called them. I laughed at how cute he looked. 

"Yeah! And me too Jinyoungie! Just call me Unnie and not Bom-sshi! I feel old if you call me that!" Bom Unnie laughed. Jinyoung nodded in response.

"Eommonim, Abbuji, Rinnie Unnie, Bommie Unnie, thank you for the lunch! I will eat well!" Soojung suddenly interrupted causing us to crack up laughing at her aegyo.

"Jinyoungie-ah! You made my daughter very happy just now! She was basically grinning like an idiot in the car when she was texting you!" Umma teased me and looked at Jinyoung with her brows wiggling.

"YES! YES! SHE SQUEALED TOO!" Bom Unnie joined in.

"UMMA! UNNIE!" I shouted, embarrassed. I was blushing so bad. Appa simply laughed. I looked at Jinyoung and he was smirking in satisfaction, looking at me playfully.

"Oh! I'm sure Jinyoung Oppa smiled like a pabo too when he was texting Rin Na Unnie! He's always talking about her every single tim-" Jinyoung quickly cupped Soojung's mouth and blushed. He smiled sheepishly and looked away.

The whole table bursted out laughing hearing what Soojung just said, so did I. Jinyoung gave me a wink and I winked back at him. Pabo Jinyoung... You're so cute! 

And for that moment, I forgot all about Zico and was happily eating lunch with my family, Jinyoung and Soojung.