Chapter 4

Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life (Sweet Revenge)

"Why are you doing this to me... Jiyeon-ah, wae...?" I looked at her in the eyes with tears in my eyes.

She looked at me and smirked, "What? This? Because I want to?" 

I looked at her, even more confused. I thought you were my best friend Jiyeon... But why are you sleeping with my... boyfriend... I cried ever harder and looked at Zico, waiting for an explanation. Zico simply looked down. I could see guilt in his eyes. 

"Rin... Mianhe... I..." even before Zico could finish explaining, Jiyeon cut him out. 

"Look Rin Na! Isn't it obvious enough that Zico is already sick of your let's-wait-till-we're-married-then-we'll-kiss-blahblahblah attitude. You haven't even kissed him, on the lips!" Jiyeon threw her hands up in the air and folded them while walking towards me so she could face me directly.

"He's over you. I'm his now, and he's mine. And you... hah..." Jiyeon scoffed in my face.

I looked down. I could not face her, I could not even look her in the eyes. All I know is my heart, it hurts so bad, and my head, it felt so heavy. I just wanted to get out of here fast and so I ran, I ran away. I ran out of Zico's room. out of Zico's house and just ran and before I knew it, I bumped hard into someone. 

"AISH!", that someone shouted in pain. I was already on the ground because of the hard impact. I just sat there on the ground crying, even harder.

"Mianhe... Mianhe, mianhe, mianhe..." I sobbed.

"PARK RIN NA?!"

Oh ... Not in this state right now... I looked up.

"JUNG JINYOUNG?!" I screamed, shocked. 

Jinyoung looked at Rin Na. , you look terrible. Jinyoung smirked at her sight.

ZICO'S POV

"! WHY IS SHE HERE?!" I looked at Jiyeon in anger and quickly put on some clothes. I need to chase Rin Na. Rin Na is the only girl I truly love and Jiyeon, Jiyeon is someone I lust after, only. 

"Where are you going?! Don't tell me you're going to chase that ?!" Jiyeon grabbed my arm and stopped me.

I looked at Jiyeon in this belief and slapped her across the face. Jiyeon looked at me, stunned. "CALL HER A ONE MORE TIME AND I'LL KILL YOU. TO ME, RIN NA IS SOMEONE I LOVE JIYEON! AND YOU, YOU'RE JUST SOMEONE I LUST AFTER!!! WHY DID YOU CALL HER HERE?! YOU PLANNED THIS ALL DIDN'T YOU?!" I shouted at Jiyeon. I grabbed her neck and push her against the wall.

"So what?" Jiyeon smirked. "She should know. Trust me Zico, one day you'll be mine, all mine!" Jiyeon shouted back,

I loosen my grip around Jiyeon, looked at her in disgust and quickly ran after Rin Na. 

Where is she... God, please. I love her so much... ... Why did I even do all these with Jiyeon! WHY COULDN'T I HAVE CONTROLLED MYSELF WHEN JIYEON SEDUCED ME YESTERDAY ON THE PHONE?! 

-----FLASHBACK TO LAST NIGHT-----

*NANRINA STARTED PLAYING* 

Oh, it's my phone ringtone! Must be Rin Rin! Zico quickly picked up the call even without looking at the caller ID.

Zico: HEY RIN RIN AEGY!!!

...: Hey Zi-cooo!

Zico: Wait... You're not Rin Na! -Zico looks at the caller ID and saw it's Jiyeon- Oh Jiyeon... Annyeong! Why did you call me?

Jiyeon: What do you mean? Zico-ah mind if I go to your house tomorrow?

Zico: For?

Jiyeon: I want to tell you something...

Zico: Just come straight to the point.

Jiyeon: I know you have been fantasizing about me Zico... I know the way you look at me in lust and I can't take it anymore...

Zico: ...

Jiyeon: Just me already! If not I will tell all this to Rin Na! You know how Rin Na believes me! But if you me, I'll keep mum about it and we'll both win.

Zico: Since it's a win win situation.....

Jiyeon: I'll take that as a yes Zico! I'll be there tomorrow morning! You, me in your room! No school tomorrow alright! -hangs up-

WHAT THE... I thought it through and decided to go with it anyway. I love Rin Na but up till now even after 3 years, she wouldn't let me touch her, she wouldn't even let me kiss her lips. I'll just do this with Jiyeon once and stop. I mean, hey, I'm a man too right... I've got my desires...

-----END OF FLASHBACK----

"UGH! WAE WAS I SO PABO?! RIN RIN AH WHERE ARE YOU?!" I shouted desperately and suddenly I spot Rin Na on the ground crying and someone is standing in front of her... JUNG JINYOUNG?! WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?!

JUNG JINYOUNG'S POV

"JUNG JINYOUNG?!" Rin Na screamed, shocked. 

I looked at Rin Na. , you look terrible. I smirked at her sight and then realised she's been crying. Her make up was all smudged, Her mascara and eyeliner were all over her face. I looked at her and bent down so I could be at her eye level.

"RIN NA! WHAT HAPPENED?!!!" I shouted worriedly. Whoever did this to you, I swear i'm going to beat the out of that person. "WHAT HAPPENED?!!!" I asked again, wiping her tears away. Rin Na looked at me, surprised at the way I'm treating her right now,

"I... I... I... Zico... Jiyeon... They..." Rin Na cried even harder and then suddenly someone shouted her name. Both of us looked up to see who it was. Zico! I was burning with anger. That er... Don't tell me she cheated on Rin Na with that Jiyeon?!

Rin Na quickly hid behind me.

"Rin Na... Please hear me out..." Zico begged.

Rin Na shouted, "GO AWAY!".

"Rin Na... Please... Baby..." Zico pleaded. I could see guilt in his eyes. I turned to face Rin Na but Rin Na was looking at Zico and it was my first time seeing Rin Na with so much anger and hatred on her face. Usually, she's always smiling and glowing but now, her face was very, very dark. She looked absolutely furious, her eyes looked like she could kill someone. I hold her arm to support her.

"DON'T YOU... CALL ME BABY... ZICO... I WANT TO HEAR NOTHING FROM YOU!!! SAVE IT!!! JIYEON ALREADY TOLD ME EVERYTHING!!! WE'RE OVER ZICO! I'M SORRY YOU COULDN'T WAIT TILL MARRIAGE SO THAT YOU COULD KISS ME AND TOUCH ME BUT BECAUSE I WAS RAISED TO BE RESPECTFUL TO MYSELF AND MY DIGNITY I COULDN'T ALLOW YOU TO DO WHATEVER YOU DID WITH JIYEON TO ME!!! GO AWAY ZICO, GO AWAY!!!!!" Rin Na shouted her lungs out. I could tell she was exhausted. Her body was shaking so bad and her legs were wobbly. Thank God I was holding her arm if not she would have fell.

"Rin Na... I'm sorry!" Zico cried.

Rin Na looked down and cried even harded. She's in pain... In so much pain... I hold both her arms now. Rin Na looked at me, telling me with her eyes to help her out. I nod.

"Go away Zico! You cheated on her and yet you still have the cheek to ask her for forgiveness?! off Zico before I kill you. She's mine now. Park Rin Na now belongs to me, Jung Jinyoung. I will take care of her from now on! Go away Zico, I'm warning you!" I stood infront of Zico, with Rin Na behind me, holding on to my arms because she was weak.

Zico looked at me in disbelief. I was shocked myself at what I just have said.

I looked back to Rin Na, carried her bridal style because I know if she were to take another step, she would fall, and walked away from Zico. 

Rin Na was shaking vigorously. 

"Rin Na! Rin Na! Are you ok?!" I looked at Rin Na's face. She looked pale, very pale and her eyes were half closed.

"Jinyoung... Thank you... Please take me home now..." Rin Na begged softly. 

"Ok... Where do you live?" I asked but even before she could answer she suddenly fainted.

"RIN NA! RIN! WAKE UP RIN!" I was very worried now. i quickly ran to where my car was parked and put her at the back seat. I lay her down and quickly start the car. I called the rest of B1A4 and asked them for help.

"C-NU! Come to my house now! Call the rest along! Bring your first-aid kit and whatever doctor materials you have! I have someone that needs your help! PALI!" I screamed on the phone. I was about to go home from Baro's house when I ran into Rin Na.

-----JINYOUNG'S HOUSE-----

Thank God Umma and Appa went overseas. Only me and Soojung is at home. 

SOOJUNG! Suddenly I remembered I have a little sister at home. 

I called out for Soojung with Rin Na in my arms, still carrying her in bridal style.

Soojung came out with her hands on her hips.

"OPPA! Where did you go? I was home alone since just... OMO! WHO'S THAT!" Soojung exclaimed, looking at Rin Na with a worried face.

"Soojung-ah, mianhe Oppa was at Baro Oppa's house just now when I ran into Rin Na Noona. She's sick, could you help me pick up her bag in my car and bring it to my room?" I explained to my little sister.

Soojung nodded and did as told.

-----JINYOUNG'S ROOM-----

I put Rin Na on my bed gently and took out her shoes. 

Shortly after, Soojung came into my room and place Rin Na's bag on my study table. She walked to my bed and sit beside Rin Na. She looked at Rin Na's face and quickly ran to the toilet. Soojung came back with a bag of wet tissue wipes. She sat beside Rin Na on the bed and helped her wipe her smudged make up off her face. I looked at my little sister, thankful.

"Oppa... Will she be alright?" Soojung asked worriedly. 

"Yes Soojung. Noona is just tired..." Jinyoung smiled at Soojung.

Soojung looked at Rin Na and tidy up her hair by putting it behind her ears. "Noona is so pretty... Like Nicole Noona..." Soojung suddenly said. Jinyoung looked up at Soojung, shocked. He would usually get angry when somebody talked about Nicole but this time, he simply smiled and said, "Yeah... She does doesn't she?" 

Soojung smiled at her brother's reaction. For the first time, Oppa isn't getting angry over someone talking about Nicole Noona. Soojung thought to herself.