Chapter 29

Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life (Sweet Revenge)

Hi! I'm back and my holidays are finally here! Yay! Time to update.

Oh btw, I changed the way I'm typing ths story out so don't mind it!


Jinyoung's

Rinnie was rushed to the hospital after the driver called the ambulance. And right now, I'm outside the Emergency Room waiting for her. Please be okay. I love you. Mianhae... I won't do bad things baby... I never have did...

"Jung Jinyoung where is my sister?!" Bom came up to me with her hands on my collar. "What the did you do to her?!" Bom hissed. I closed my eyes and let the pain sink in. I was speechless. What was I to say to her?

"Let him go Noona!" Jr came rushing, helding Bom back and away from me.

"Mian...he..." I let it out softly.

"I know it's not your fault Jinyoung..." Jr whispered.

"Not his fault?! Are you ing kidding me?! My sister is right now currently in the ing Emergency Room Park  Jinyoung!" Bom screamed. Jr turned to Bom and grabbed hold of her hands. "I know Noona! She is my sister too!"

"What exactly happened Jinyoung?" Jr looked at me. Bom simply glared at my direction and spat on the floor. Before I could open up my mouth, Jiyeon and Taemin came.

"He ing cheated on her!" Jiyeon yelled throwing a punch at me. I fell to the ground. It wasn't because I was weak but because I was emotionally drained and physically lost. Jr's eyes widened. "What?! Cheated?!" Jr grabbed my collar this time and lifted me off the ground. "With who exactly did you cheated on my sister with Jung Jinyoung-sshi?!"

"I didn't cheat on her Hyung... She just saw me hugging... Na... Na Eun..." I whimpered. All I wanted to do right now was to go to Rin Na's side and stay with her, away from everybody else.

Jr's

"I didn't cheat on her Hyung... She just saw me hugging... Na... Na Eun..."

Na Eun... Na... Eun... Na Eun, Son Na Eun?! I let go of Jinyoung's collar and stepped back. She's back? After years, she's back? Straight away I knew it wasn't Jinyoung's fault. "Mianhe Jinyoung... I didn't know..." I gulped. Jinyoung simply shook his head.

"Why are you apologising to him Jr?! He cheated on Rinnie! And who the hell is this Na Eun ?!" Bom shrieked. I cringed at the way Bom called Na Eun a . I hate it.

"She's our childhood friend Noona... She has a special past with us... me..." I whispered. A tear escaped my eyes. I miss you Na Eun...

"What are you bullting about Park Jinyoung?! Explain to me now!" Bom yelled. Taemin and Jiyeon tried to hold Bom back from ripping me.

I turned to my beloved Noona and explained to her.

Son Na Eun, our best friend in Elementary School. We became best friends in first grade when we all first met in class and I had a crush on her, and so did Jinyoung. We were in a love triangle and Na Eun basically loved the attention given to her. Na Eun may be spoilt, bratty and y but she still attracted us very much and we both loved her but unfortunately she left when she was 10 to the States and I longed for her ever since. Up till now, and I have never blamed Jinyoung for crushing on her or the fact that Na Eun prefered Jinyoung over me. As long as she's happy, I'm happy too.

"So you're saying Jinyoung likes her too?!" Bom glared at Jinyoung.

"Used too... Until I met Rin Na. Na Eun is just a friend Noona... Rin Na misunderstood me. She thought I was back with Na Eun because she saw us hugging. I wasn't exactly hugging her. Na Eun suddenly just came up to me and gave me hug but I didn't return it back because I was shocked and because I made a vow to only kiss, hug, marry Rin Na..." Jinyoung started tearing up. So did Bom.

Bom walked up to Jinyoung and gave him a hug. "Mianhe Jinyoungie... Noona shouldn't have doubted you..."

"I'll make that pay!" Jiyeon screamed. "Yeah!" Taemin joined in. I cringed once again at the name calling towards Na Eun.

"Who is Park Rin Na-sshi's kin?" the doctor came out suddenly.

Jinyoung's

"Who is Park Rin Na-sshi's kin?"

Jr and Bom walked up to the doctor and so did I. "I am!" All three of us spoked. The doctor simply cocked and eyebrow up. "Okay... Miss Park lost quite a lot of blood but she's alright now. She will be in a short coma but she will be up soon, don't worry. She only fractured her right arm from the impact of the car. You better thank God the impact from the car wasn't that hard if not she would have been in a veggie state."

We all sighed in relief. "Can we see her now?" Bom asked.

"Yes, after we transfer her to the ward. And can one of you follow me to handle the paperwork?"

"I will!" Jr volunteered and the rest of us followed the nurses to the ward Rin Na would be transferred in.

"One visitor at a time please. She needs a lot of rest for now." the nurse smiled. We nodded our head.

"Can I please go in first?" I looked at the rest. Hesitantly, the rest agreed. I entered the ward to see the love of my life on the bed with IV drips, oxygen mask and tubes on her body. Still, she looked beautiful to me. I took a seat beside her and held her hand.

"Hey..." I her hand and then her face. "I'm sorry... It was all just a misunderstanding... I love you and only you baby... Please, please wake up soon..."