Chapter 20

Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life (Sweet Revenge)

ANNYEOSEHYO!

I'M SO SORRY BUT I DON'T THINK I CAN UPDATE TILL CHAPTER 21 TODAY! IT'S ALREADY 2 IN THE MORNING HERE! 

BUT I UPDATED 7 CHAPTERS TODAY SO FAR! I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY READING THEM AS MUCH AS I DO WRITING THEM!

REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!

I NEED COMMENTS! KEKEKE~ KAMSAMIDAH!

WILL UPDATE MORE TOMORROW, YAGSOG (PROMISE IN KOREAN)!

GOODNIGHT EVERYBODY! JALJAYO! 

BABY GOODNIGHT, I'LL BE DANCING DANCING DANCING IN THE MOONLIGHT! KEKEKE~ PYONG~

ANNYEONG! BOINGBOING~

I'm back! And I'm here to update Chapter 20 to Chapter 25 today! Hwaiting!

-----------

PARK JIYEON'S POV

I can't believe this... I thought she'd be committing suicide now!!! I screamed my lungs out in frustration.

"Omo! Jiyeonnie! Gwenchanayo?" Ailee asked. Shut up !

I slapped her hard. And smirked at her. Ailee started crying.

Hyorin looked at me and shouted, "YAH! PARK JIYEON! HOW DARE YOU SLAP MY SISTER?!!!"

"Did you just shouted at me?!" I walked towards her and gave her a glare.

"Go to hell with you and your sister Lee Hyorin. I don't need you dogs anyway." I walked away.

I need to talk to Zico! it Zico! Why won't you pick up my calls or reply to my messages? I looked at my phone.

PARK RIN NA'S POV

"Oppa we're here!" I looked at Jinyoung.

"Why are you so sad?" Jinyoung laughed and pinched my cheeks.

"Because I won't be able to see you until lunch... I don't like that..." I pouted.

"Aigoo~ My aegy! It's only a few hours, and I will miss you too! But you know what, time will pass by very quickly so don't be sad arrasoh?" Jinyoung pulled me in for hug and ran his fingers through my hair.

I like the smell of Jinyoung. Calm and collected. 

"AISH! STOP YOUR PDA AND GET INTO CLASS ALREADY! HAHAHA!" Taeminnie chuckled from behind. 

Jinyoung let go of me and smiled. "I'll see you later alright?"

"Neh..." I giggled.

Jinyoung turned to Taemin and said, "Taeminnie! Take care of my lady for me arra?"

"Aye Hyung! Don't worry! I will! Anyway she's not a baby anymore! She can take care of herself!" Taeminnie stuck out his tongue at me and then chuckled.

"She's my baby!" Jinyoung ruffled Taemin's hair.

Jinyoung gave me a kiss on the forehead and ran off to his class. I turned to Taeminnie and gave him a big grin.

"I know you're happy Rinnie! Geez! Stop grinning like that or your jaws might just break!" Taeminnie teased and pulled me in to class.

Indeed time did pass by quickly and soon it was only a few minutes till lunch break. I noticed Jiyeon wasn't around since the start. She must have skipped class again... Pabo... When are you going to quit being a badass student and start studying hard for your future? No doubt I still do care for Jiyeon but I decided to ignore it.

*THE SCHOOL BELL RANG FOR LUNCH*

"Okay class! That's it for now! Remember to do your assignment and pass it to me first thing in the morning tomorrow!" Ms Kim smiled and greeted us.

"Thank you class!"

"THANK YOU MS KIM!!!" And all of us rushed out of the classroom.

"Rinnie-ah! I'll meet you in the cafeteria? I'm going to my locker first!" Taeminnie informed me and ran off.

I walked to my locker and Jinyoung was already there waiting for me.

Jinyoung waved. "Annyeong!".

He stood there with his arms wide opened, waiting for me to go into his embrace.

"ANNYEONG!!!" I laughed and ran up to him.

I hugged him and he hugged me back tightly.

"I miss you!" he chuckled. I chuckled back, "Me too!".

I put my books back into my locker and we walked off for lunch.

-----DURING LUNCH-----

We entered the cafeteria with our hands intertwined. People were looking but we didn't care. 

We spotted the guys and my sister at our usual table and we walked towards them.

"The couple is finally here!" Key clapped. 

"Annyeong!" I waved at all of them and sat beside my sister.

"Eunnie-ah! Finally you're joinging us for lunch eh?" I hugged my sister.

"Aye Unnie! Yup! Hehehe! The library got boring for me!" Ji Eun laughed and hugged me back.

The cafeteria layout: (Sorry if it's not drawn to scale or if it's blurry and ugly. I did my best already! Mianhe!)

We are now sitting together.

I used to sit with Jiyeon and the rest of the fake girls near the ice-cream stand. Onew Oppa, Key Oppa, Taeminnie and Zelo would sit at the other end of us, near the mini stage whereas B1A4 would sit in front of the mini stage. Now that we're all together, we decided to make B1A4's table our table from today onwards.

I was looking around when I spotted Jiyeon and the two other girls who were with her just now sitting at the other of the cafeteria.

"Eunnie-ah, who are those girls with Jiyeon?" I asked Ji Eun.

"Eh? Them? Ah! They're the unidentical twins, the Lee Twins. The one with the brown hair is Lee Ailee and the one with the slightly yellowish hair and bangs is Lee Hyorin. They're Jiyeon's dog." Ji Eun introduced them to me and rolled her eyes.

I simply nod my head.