Chapter 21

Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life (Sweet Revenge)

PARK JIYEON'S POV

Zico still haven't reply me. Forget it... I'll go to his house later this evening.

I was sitting in the cafeteria with Ailee and Hyorin. I caught Rin Na looking at me and then she starting asking Ji Eun something. What does she want?! I clenched my fist and suddenly got an idea.

Rin Na has always been very secretive about her talents huh... Maybe she can't dance at all or sing like her dad, brother or sister.

I went up to the DJ boys and whispered, "I wanna perform today. A solo dance.".

Our school cafeteria has a mini stage and a sound system at the side so whenever it's lunch break, we cwould enjoy some music or random performances performed by students here.

They looked at me, surprised but after that smirked and said, "O'right sista!".

One of the boys, with pink hair got up the stage and started emcee-ing.

"Ok guys! Are you ready?" 

The crowd went wild.

"Alright! We have Ms Park Jiyeon here who wants to do a solo dance for y'all!"

I could hear guys whistling and girls cheering. I looked at Rin Na and was expecting a shocked face but she was expressionless. So you wanna play tough huh...

I got up on the stage and took the microphone away from him.

"After this dance of mine, I would like to ask the Queenka of this school... Ms Park Rin Na to perform as well." I looked at Rin Na and eyed her expression. Again, she was expression.

She simply nodded and smirked. What...? Why isn't she shaking?

I pretended to be excited and shouted, "Ok Dj! Hit it!"

The music Wait A Minute by The Pussycat Dolls started playing and I started my dance.

PARK RIN NA'S POV

We were all joking around, eating our lunch when Key Oppa suddenly said, "Ew! What's that doing at the sound system area? OMG! DON'T TELL ME SHE WANTS TO PERFORM!"

I was laughing out loud with Jinyoung, Taeminnie, Channie, Ji Eun and Zelo talking about how funny it would be if one day Taeminnie really did turned into a girl when Key Oppa said that. I looked at the sound system direction and saw Jiyeon talking to the DJs.

The DJ with the pink hair then started talking.

 

"Ok guys! Are you ready?" 

The crowd went wild.

"Alright! We have Ms Park Jiyeon here who wants to do a solo dance for y'all!"

"OMG! EW! I THINK I'M GOING TO BE SICK!" Key Oppa shrieked.

I stared at Jiyeon.

 

She got up on stage and took the microphone away from the pink hair DJ.

"After this dance of mine, I would like to ask the Queenka of this school... Mis Park Rin Na to perform as well." Jiyeon looked at me and I simply gave her an expression less face.

I just nod and after that smirked. You think I can't dance or sing huh Jiyeon? We'll see who ends up crying later... , I'm going to own your .

She squealed like a and shouted, "Ok Dj! Hit it!".

The music Wait A Minute by The Pussycat Dolls started playing and she started doing her dance.

I watched her every move and laughed sarcastically. That's all you can do Park Jiyeon? Psh.

Jinyoung squeezed my hands. "Show them what chu got Park Rin Na!"

I laughed at my boyfriend's aegyo and nodded. "Neh!"

Onew Oppa and Sandeul Oppa shouted, "HWAITING!".

Key Oppa cheered me on as well. "DO WELL RIN NA! MAKE OPPA PROUD! AND BEAT THAT !!!"

Taeminnie, Zelo and Ji Eun too supported me.

Channie gave me his aegyo and shouted, "NOONA HWAITING! GO GO GO!".

C-NU oppa and Baro Oppa gave me each a playful punch on the shoulder and said, "MAKE US PROUD PARK RIN NA!".

I laughed and thank them all for the support.

"Thank you everybody!" Jiyeon bowed and walked down the stage. Some were clapping and cheering for her and some where boo-ing her down. 

I stood up and walked pass her.

As I walked pass her, she whispered to my ear, "Good luck trying to beat that."

I turned to face her and smirk, "You have no idea who you're competing with Park Jiyeon. Have you forgotten who's daughter I am?"

I went up the stage, and she stood there shocked at what I just said to her.

I whispered to the DJ to turn on Imma Be by the Black Eyed Peas and I started moving. 

I remembered the day Minzy Unnie came over and she taught me the chereography. I made sure every move I made was sharp, strong and energetic. The crowd went wild. Jinyoung stood up and clapped, so did the rest.

Omg... Standing ovation! This is much better than the time I performed at Seoul Garden.

I made my last move as the music slowly ended.

I bowed and screamed a loud thank you at the audience. Everyone was clappingm whistling, cheering even Ailee and Hyorin did. The only exception was Jiyeon. She was standing at the side with her jaws hanging, mouth wide opened.

I quickly ran down and hugged Jinyoung.

"BABY YOU WERE AMAZING UP THERE!!!" Jinyoung laughed and kissed my forehead.

"Jinja?! Aye!" I blushed and kissed his cheeks.

I turned to looked at Jiyeon. "Remember this day Jiyeon, and remember who I am.".

Jinyoung smirked at her and took me back to our table. Onew Oppa, Sandeul Oppa, Key Oppa, Baro Oppa, C-NU Oppa, Taeminnie, Channie, Zelo and Ji Eun gave me a group hug and started blabbering about how awesome I was up on stage.

Take that Park Ji Yeon!