Chapter 27

Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life (Sweet Revenge)

I kept on running until I tripped over a tree branch and fell. I scraped my knees but the pain wasn't as worse as the pain I'm feeling inside, emotionally.

Jinyoung finally caught up with me and help me stood up.

"Rinnie! It's not what you think! That was just a friendly hug! It's nothing more. Rinnie, I will never do anything to hurt! Rinnie I love you, only you!" 

"No... No... NO!" I pushed Jinyoung away and continued running.

"RINNIE WAIT!" Jinyoung continued to chase after me.

PARK JIYEON'S POV

I watched Rinnie run away and Jinyoung chasing after her. What exactly is going on?!

"JINYOUNG OPPA!!! WAIT!!!" Na Eun screamed. 

, you ain't going anywhere! How dare you made my Rinnie cry.

I grabbed her arm and dugged my nails into her skin.

"OUCH! LET GO OF ME! DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?! I AM SON NA EUN!!! THE DAUGHTER OF KIM YOUNG-MIN! THE PRESIDENT OF SM ENTERTAINMENT! LET GO OF ME OR WHEN YOU GRADUATE YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO EVEN GO INTO ANY ENTERTAINMENT! NOT EVEN THE AUDITIONS!!!" Na Eun shouted in my face.

I tighten my grip and scoffed.

"So? What makes you think I want to be part of y Music Entertainment?! Do you know who that girl is?! The one that ran away!!! THAT'S PARK RIN NA!!! SHE'S MY BEST FRIEND AND SHE'S THE DAUGHTER OF PARK JIN YOUNG, THE OWNER OF JYP ENTERTAINMENT, THE DAUGHTER OF THE FAMOUS SUPERMODEL PARK KAHI, THE YOUNGER SISTER OF PARK BOM FROM 2NE1 AND JR. FROM JJ PROJECT!!!!! AND DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?! MY FATHER IS KIM KWANG SOO, THE OWNER OF CUBE ENTERTAINMENT!!! WE'RE EVEN SON NA EUN BUT IF YOU WERE TO BE COMPARED TO RIN NA, YOU ARE NOTHING!!! LEAVE THEM ALONE!!!" I cupped and gave her a tight slap.

"HOW DARE YOU!!!" Na Eun rubbed her cheek and was about to slap me back when Taemin grabbed her hands to the back.

"Listen well Son Na Eun! Leave Jinyoung and Rin Na alone. They are both an item, they're dating. And you better watch your mouth! Don't anyhow self-proclaim yourself as the Queenka of this school. My father and Rin Na's father are share holders of K High, so the only Queenkas of this school are me and Rin Na. Don't you dare go around acting like some big shot. I will come after you if you dare to hurt anyone of us. Stick to the status quo Son Na Eun!" I warned her, giving her my deadly glare.

She scoffed. 

"YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS! WHATEVER YOUR NAME IS! AND THAT RIN NA! AND YOU STUPID BOY!" Na Eun screamed.

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?! STUPID BOY?! JUST SO YOU KNOW I'M ONE OF THE TOP STUDENTS IN THIS SCHOOL AND I AM DEFINITELY NOT A BOY! I AM A MAN!" Taemin shouted and squeezed her hands tightly.

"LET GO OF ME!" Na Eun winced at the pain.

Taemin let go and scoffed at her.

"By the way, my name isn't Whatever, it's Park Jiyeon, and this here is Lee Taemin. Remember the name. You'll be hearing our names a lot here!" 

With that me and Taemin walked away to find Rin Na and Jinyoung.

Please be ok Rinnie... Please... Don't hurt yourself again... Please....

JUNG JINYOUNG'S POV

This is all a misunderstanding. We were just giving each other a friendly hug. Rinnie-ah, you got me wrong... Baby please...

I was still chasing after Rin Na. Damn... She's fast...

We were running until we were out on to the streets when Rinnie got hit by a car.

"RIN NA!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed. My heart was beating fast, I was crying, no wailing like a little boy. ! WHAT DID I JUST DO?!

I quickly ran to her. She was covered in blood. The driver of the car got out and inspect her.

"CALL THE AMBULANCE NOW!!!" I screamed at him.

I was holding Rin Na in my arms.

"Jin...young... I'm... sorry..." Rin Na stuttered.

"NO BABY! NO!!! DON'T SAY THAT! THIS IS ALL MY FAULT! BABY DON'T DIE ON ME! DON'T LEAVE ME! HANG IN THERE! PLEASE!!!" I was wailing, crying out loud. No... Please don't leave me... Don't leave me like how Nicole Noona did... I can't live without you Rinnie... I can't! I need you, I love you! Please be ok!!!

People were all crowding around us now.

"RIN NA!!!" Jiyeon screamed when she caught up to us. Jiyeon was crying. 

"RIN NA DON'T LEAVE ME! WE JUST MADE UP! RIN NA YOU PROMISED WE'LL BE BEST FRIENDS FOREVER!!! PARK RIN NA HANG IN THERE! I'M BEGGING YOU!!!" Jiyeon cried.

"NOONA! ANDDWEAYO! NOONA PLEASE HANG IN THERE!!!" Taemin was shivering, crying. 

A few minutes later the ambulance came. I followed Rin Na in and so did Jiyeon.

Taemin went to inform the others.

"Rinnie... Please hang on... Please... for me, for us, for yourself, for everyone else... Please hang on, we're almost there..." I cried, holding on to her hand.

I need you... I love you... I'm sorry... Please hang on Baby... Hang on Rinnie... Please...