Chapter 7

Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life (Sweet Revenge)

PARK RIN NA'S POV

I opened my eyes slowly and realised I wasn't in my room. Oh yeah... I'm in Jinyoung's room... I looked around and saw Jinyoung already sitting up, staring at me. 

"Annyeong..." I blushed. He looked so handsome. 

"Good morning Ms Park! Did you have a good night sleep last night?" Jinyoung smiled. I simply nodded.

He gave me a smile and a peace sign. He's using his aegyo again! I laughed.

"Stay here. I'm going to get somethings." Jinyoung smiled and got out of the room.

I stood up and checked my phone.

*237 new messages*

*194 missed calls*

They were all from Zico. I recognised the number. I remembered what Jinyoung told me last night and I straight away deleted them all. 

I looked around Jinyoung's room and saw a few photo albums of him when he was a baby. And then I saw a brown sketchbook.

I opened it up and there were drawings drawn by Jinyoung. Wow... I continued flipping the pages until I saw a potrait of a girl. I looked at the sketch of the girl properly and realised that it was me. I couldn't help but smile. i was smiling at it like an idiot. Do... you actually like me Jinyoung? I admired his art work of me.

JUNG JINYOUNG'S POV

Early in the morning and she's already making my heart beat fast... You're something Park Rin Na... I smiled and walked in to Nicole Noona's old room. I opened her wardrobe and chose a few outfits for Rin Na.

I looked at the picture on the side table. A polaroid picture of Nicole Noona. I the picture with my thumb.

"Noona... Am I falling for her? Is this fate?" I looked at my Noona's picture. I miss you Noona... I really do...

I walked back into my room and realised Rin Na was staring at her potrait I drew in my sktechbook. ... I coughed to get her attention and saw her quickly put the book away.

"Er... Hey!" Rin Na was blushing. I love it when she blushes. She looked really cute whenever she does. I laughed at her.

"Here, wear this. Go wash up. I'll wash up in Soojung's room." I quickly left the room. God, why is she so beautiful. I walked to Soojung's room.

PARK RIN NA'S POV

I looked at the clothes Jinyoung gave me. This must be Nicole Noona's. I smiled as I saw a familiar piece of clothing he passed to me. It's his studded hat. I saw him wearing it once during a photoshoot in our school. 

"Thanks Jinyoung..." I smiled to myself and quickly washed up.

I got out of Jinyoung's room and went downstairs. I saw Jinyoung in the kitchen making breakfast and Soojung eating a piece of toast.

"OH! NOONA! GOOD MORNING! COME SIT BESIDE ME!" Soojung got off her sit and pulled my hand. She walked me to the table.

"Hey Soojung! Annyeong! No, Noona is going to help your Oppa first alright?" I pinched Soojung's cheeks and she laughed.

"Ok! Btw Noona! You look stunning! Jinja zhang!" Soojung gave me two thumbs up and I laughed. She's so adorable! Kyaaa~ I walked to Jinyoung.

"Hey... Do you need any help?" I asked Jinyoung and he turned around. Suddenly he paused for awhile and looked at me from head to toe.

"You... you look... you look... beautiful..." Jinyoung blushed when he said the last word, and so did I.

"Jinja...? Hahaha! Thanks... And thank you for the clothes." I smiled.

"Eh... Where's the hat? It's cold outside and I want you to wear it. I'll send you back after breakfast?" He asked, still looking at me from head to toe.

I blushed even harder. "Er... Your hat is on the table... Ok... Thanks for everything Jinyoung.". 

"Ayeee! It's nothing!" Jinyoung laughed sheepishly as he touched the back of his neck.

I helped spread jam and butter on the bread and laid out the food on the table outside.

We ate breakfast happily, chit chatting with Soojung. There were many times when I caught Jinyoung looking at me and when I look back at him, he looks away, blushing.

Pabo... I smirked and looked away. I continued my talk with Soojung about her school.

-----OUTSIDE JINYOUNG'S HOUSE-----

"Both of you get out first, I'll go get the car keys upstair." Jinyoung walked up.

"Let's go Soojung ah!" I pinched Soojung's cheeks and took her out.

"Unnie! Come! Let me bring you to the garden! Oppa grew some flowers by himself! Let me show you!" Soojung pulled my hands in excitement,

"Jinja-yo? Wah! Your Oppa must be really hard-working!" I laughed and let her lead me to the garden.

Soojung stopped at bush full of roses.

"Da-dung! This is the flower Oppa planted and grew himself! Roses! Yippeun keji?" Soojung smelled the roses.

"WAH! JINJA YIPPEUN!" I smelled the roses. I really love roses. Especially red roses. I felt so happy looking at them.

"Unnie, do you love red roses?" Soojung looked at me.

"Yup! I have always loved them ever since I was a child!" I laughed.

"Then take one!" Soojung was about to pick one when I stopped her. 

"No... It's ok..." I smiled.

And then suddenly Jinyoung came from behind, put a rose behind my left ear and smiled. 

"Yippeun..." he blushed. 

I looked at him and smile. I blushed as well. 

"OH GOD! BOTH YOUR FACES LOOKS LIKE BIG TOMATOES! HAHAHA!" Soojung burst out laughing, and so did we.

We got in the car and we decided to send Soojung to school first.

I waved goodbye to Soojung as she entered her school. 

"Let's go." I smiled at Jinyoung.

"Are you going to tell your parents everything that happened?" Jinyoung asked.

"Yup. I don't hide anything from my parents and neither have I lied to them before. So I'm going to tell them everything." I looked out of the window and saw a couple sharing an ice-cream cone. They reminded me of the time me and Zico were eating ice-cream together and we were teasing each other.

"Zico.........." I whispered softly and look ahead instead.

JUNG JINYOUNG POV

I saw Rin Na looking out of the window, zoning out when I heard her saying Zico's name softly. You still love him don't you.... I felt my heart ache.

"Rin... I'll tell them with you... I'll be by your side later on ok?" I smiled at her and she looked at me.

"Ok... Thanks Jinyoung..."

"Hey, don't mention it!" I pretended to sound cheerful as I saw her look through her phone. Waiting for Zico? Rin... only look at me... I like you Rin... I really do... I was hurting.