Chapter 8

Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life (Sweet Revenge)

PARK RIN NA'S POV

"We're here Rin..." Jinyoung snapped me out of my dream about Zico. 

I looked outside the window and saw my house. "Thanks.." I mumbled.

I could'n't wait to be with my family. I wanted to cry my eyes out to my Umma and tell her what happened.

Jinyoung parked his car outside my house and we both went in.

We were greeted by my parents.

"AIHOO! MY DAUGHTER IS BACK!" Appa gave me a big hug and kissed my forehead. 

"How was your yesterday sweetie?" Umma gave a me a hug too and kissed my cheek.

Then they both stopped to look at Jinyoung.

Jinyoung looked at them and bowed politely, "Annyeohaseyo Mr Park, Mrs Park. Jung Jinyoung, Jinyoung inmida.".

I smiled at how Jinyoung was so polite. I remembered the time Zico first met my parents with his parents. He was rude and cocky because he didn't want to be there until he saw me and he decided to be polite to get my attention. I was a fool then... Go to hell Zico...

"Oh... Annyeong Jinyoung-sshi." Appa looked at him from head to toe,

"Ah! Jinyoung-sshi! Is your dad Mr Jung Hyunsuk, the president of YG Entertainment? You look rather familar!" Umma smiled at him.

"Ah... Yes. But he's currently overseas to promote BigBang's new album." Jinyoung laughed.

I looked at Jinyoung is disbelief. "YOUR DAD IS MR JUNG HYUNSUK?! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!".

Jinyoung laughed. "Well, you didn't ask... Hehehe! Mianhe! You didn't tell me your dad is Mr Park Jinyoung too! So we're even!".

I laughed and stucked out my tongue at Jinyoung. "Arrasoh!".

"OH! YOU'RE JINYOUNGIE! YOUR DAD ALWAYS TALKS ABOUT YOU! WAH! YOU'RE REALLY HANDSOME!" Appa laughed and slung his arm around Jinyoung. "Come join us for breakfast!".

"Appa, we already ate breakfast!" I laughed at the way Jinyoung looked so awkward with my dad's arm slung around him.

"Ah... neh Mr Park, we already ate breakfast." Jinyoung laughed.

"Appa, Umma, I got something to tell you..." I softly said. I was scared now. Jinyoung reached out for my hand and said, "Actually Mr Park, Mrs Park, we've got something to say.". I looked at Jinyoung and mouthed a thank you. Thank God for Jinyoung. 

My parents stared at me, confused. 

"Ok, let's go to the living room then..." Umma showed us to the living room and the four of us sat down.

Suddenly Bom Unnie, Jr Oppa and Ji Eun showed up.

Oh no... Now I'm dead... I looked at Jinyoung and he squeezed my hand. "It's ok. You didn't do anything wrong.. and.. I'm here...". 

"AHHH! RINNIE! I MISSED YOU!" Bom Unnie ran up to me and gave me a big hug and kissed my cheeks. 

"UNNIE!!! WHERE DID YOU GO?! I was lonely yesterday! Bom Unnie was busy skyping with TOP Oppa!" Ji Eun whined to me and gave me a hug too. I ruffled her hair and apologised.

JUNG JINYOUNG'S POV

Omg... Park Bom-sshi from 2NE1 from Appa's company is... is... Park Rin Na's sister?! No wonder Rin Na's lips are similar to Bom-sshi's and their aegyo is somewhat similar. I looked at the two sisters hugging Rin Na. Indeed Rin Na is loved... God... Rin Na is just lovable ain't she? Hahaha!

"OH YAH! JUNG JINYOUNG?!!!" I looked up and wondered who just shouted my name. The voice sounded familiar... Jr. Hyung?!

"Jr. Hyung!" I stood up to gave him a bro hug and did our old handshake like how we used too when we were still in middle school. Jr. Hyung dropped out of school after graduating from middle school to join his father's company, JYP Entertainment as a trainee to debut as a singer and now he's in a duo boy group called JJ Project with Im Jae Bum, JB.

"Yah! You punk! How come you're here?! You know my sister? Whoa! You've grown handsome! Hahaha! It's been so long since I last saw you Jinyoungie!" Jr. Hyung ruffled my hair while I playfully punched his shoulder. Jr. Hyung laughed and said, "Good ol'times eh Jinyoungie!".

"You two know each other?!" Rin Na looked up, surprised.

"EH... YOU'RE PAPA YG'S SON! I SAW YOU IN HIS ROOM RECORDING SONGS ONCE!" Bom Unnie clapped.

"Annyeohaseyo Bom-sshi. Neh, we met once." I bowed to Bom-sshi and smiled.

"Yup! We were buddies in Middle School Rin!" Jr. Hyung laughed.

"Ohhh..." Rin Na made an 'o' shape with and laughed. She looks so cute... Aigoo~

"WOW! JINYOUNGIE YOU'RE ALREADY POPULAR WITH OUR FAMILY!" Mr Park winked at me and laughed.

We all ended up laughing at Mr Park's weird winking.

"APPA... HAHAHAHAHA! YOU LOOK LIKE A MONKEY!" Rin Na laughed. Finally, she's laughing. I smiled when I saw her laugh so hard. She looks really happy, so different from yesterday. 

"Yeobu... HAHAHAHAHA! Please don't do that ever again!" Mrs Park pinched Mr Park's cheeks.

"Aihoo! Wae? Weren't I cute just now? Eh Jinyoungie?" Mr Park looked at me.

I laughed and said, "I think you look better without winking Mr Park!" and the room was filled with laughters that were even louder. 

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ARRA!" Mr Park laughed.

PARK RIN NA'S POV

I couldn't help it. My stomach hurts so bad from all the laughing. My family has never laughed this hard before and it's all thanks to Jinyoung.

I looked at Jinyoung and smiled. He winked at me and I laughed even harder.

 

After we all settled down. My parents looked at me and asked, "What is it that you and Jinyoungie wanted to tell us sweetie?".

I looked at Jinyoung and he smiled.

"It's about Zico and Jiyeon Appa... But before I tell you all what exactly happened yesterday, Appa, Oppa, promise me you'll contain your anger and you wouldn't take revenge or do anything violent, no, you won't do anything at all alright? Promise?" I looked at my dad and brother. They both looked anxious now I could tell they knew something bad happened yesterday. 

They both nodded their heads and I turned to look at my mom and two sisters. "And Umma, I hope you will forgive me because I lied about something yesterday... Actually Onew helped me lie... And Bom Unnie-yah! You won't go and hire ninjas and get CL, Dara and Minzy Unnie involve this... and you Ms Park Ji Eun, you won't secretly plan a revenge scheme on Jiyeon in school... Promise? All of you?" 

My mom and two sisters simply nod. I know these 3 ladies wouldn't keep their promises. I mean, hey, they're women. Women have worser temper than men.

"Ok, so this is what exactly happened..." I explained to them what exactly happened in details and Jinyoung helped me out in telling. I sobbed at the part when I told them I saw Zico and Jiyeon making out together but Jinyoung took my hands and squeezed them, assuring me that it's ok now.

"And so that's how Rin Na ended up with me today, right here." Jinyoung carefully ended his sentence and looked at the rest of my family members.

I could tell my brother was very, very pissed off and so was my dad. Jr. Oppa is very protective of me since I was kid. I was always very naive, he would say and he would always keep a lookout for me up till now and as for my father. Now, we all know how fathers are towards their daughters. I saw my dad clenching his fist. His eyes were red. He's angry... Yup... Zico is going to die... And so is Jiyeon... ! I looked at my dad.

Jr. Oppa stood up and punched the wall. "I TOLD YOU ALREADY DIDN'T I RIN?! THAT ZICO COULDN'T BE TRUSTED?! RIN WHY?!".

Jinyoung stood up and calmed Jr. Oppa down. Umma walked to my side and sat beside me, in between me and Bom Unnie. Bom Unnie was furious. I could tell. Her face looked like a tomato. Just like Appa, when she's angry, as in really angry, her eyes would go bloodshot red.

Umma rubbed my back and gave me a hug. "You must have suffered a lot yesterday huh my dear baby Rinnie... Mommy should have called you. I should have followed my instincts. I knew something bad happened to you when I dropped one of the plates yesterday while I was thinking about you... Mianhe Rinnie-yah... Forgive Mommy... Mommy wasn't there for you..." My mom was tearing up. She was angry and at the same time upset and sad. 

I wiped the tears away from my mom's eyes and told her, "I did suffer a lot yesterday Umma... But thanks to Jinyoung, the pain was lessen. He helped me a lot yesterday Umma... If it wasn't for him... I think I would have done something silly... I'm ok now Umma, and no, it's not your fault! I shouldn't have lied... Mianhe Umma... Mianhe..." I kissed my mom's forehead and smiled at her.

I looked at Bom Unnie and Ji Eun to only realised they suddenly disa[ppeared. Knew it... They're going to plan a scheme now... Aihoo... 

My father stood up and sat on my right. I am now in between my parents.

"My aegy-ah... I'm sorry Appa wasn't around too... You must be in a lot of pain yesterday... Mianhe... Appa loves you very much, you know that right?" Appa my hair and gave me a hug, after which he kissed my forehead. 

I laughed. "Appa, Umma, I'm ok now! Jinja! And it's all thanks to Jinyoung and our friends! If it wasn't for them I wouldn't have known what to do. And especially Jinyoung... If it wasn't for Jinyoung, I would have died on the streets last night!" I joked but my parents just gave me a weak smile.

"Thank you Jinyoung, thank you so much for helping my sister..." Jr. Oppa hugged Jinyoung and smiled.

"Can I trust my sister with you now when she's in school?" Jr. Oppa looked at Jinyoung.

Jinyoung smile and nodded, "I will take care of her. Don't worry! I won't let anything or anyone hurt her.".

I blushed and smiled when I heard that.

My parents stood up to thanks Jinyoung and he politely replied, "It's no problem Mr Park, Mrs Park." and smiled.

"Wll you be going to school today sweetie?" Umma turned to face me.

"I..." even before I could finish my sentence, Jinyoung interrupted and said, "Sorry for interrupting Mrs Park but I would like to request that Rin Na stays at home today. I want her to rest for another day before she goes back to school.". Umma looked at Jinyoung and then to me and smiled.

"I agree with Jinyoung! Today you're going to stay home with me and Appa! We're both going to take urgent leave to spend today with you." Umma pinched my cheeks.

I just smiled. Yay! A day alone with Appa and Umma! ASSAH! But... I don't want Jinyoung to leave... WHAT?! WHAT ARE YOU SAYING PARK RIN NA?! Jinyoung should be leaving! I'm sure he's tired too! He needs to rest!

"Thank you Mrs Park. I shall leave now. I still need to take my sister from school afterwards." Jinyoung smiled and politely bowed to my parents.

"Ah! Neh! Thank you Jinyoungie! Please join us for dinner tomorrow night and bring your sister along too!" Appa gave him a friendly hug and Jinyoung replied, "Oh... Why thank you Mr Park... We will come tomorrow evening then.".

"ASSAH!" Umma shouted and gave a peck on Jinyoung's cheek. Jinyoung blushed. 

"Thank you once again Jinyoungie! We will see you tomorrow evening!" Umma smiled.

I stood up and said, "I'll show Jinyoung to the door!".

I showed Jinyoung to the door and out of the house where he parked his car.

"Thanks Jinyoung... For everything..." I shyly thanked him.

"Pabo... I'll always be here for you from now on!" Jinyoung ruffled my hair and smiled. "I'm going! See you tomorrow in school... No... See you tomorrow here... I wanna pick you up... If that's ok with you...?" Jinyoung looked at me sheepishly.

"Aye... Bo...ya... Of course I'm ok with that..." I blushed. 

Assah! Jinyoung smiled to himself.

"Alright! Tomorrow, 8am, here! Annyeong Rin-ah! Take care ok!" Jinyoung pinched my cheeks and smiled. I simply nodded.

I watched him open his car door and before he could go in, I grabbed his arm and pulled him out.

"Wae Rinnie-ah?" Jinyoung smiled. I looked at him and hesitate for awhile. Should I do it...? I looked down and quickly looked up at him again.

I quickly gave me a peck on the cheeks and ran in. OMG! I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST DID THAT! GOD! I'M BLUSHING!!!

JUNG JINYOUNG'S POV

I was about to go in to my car when Rin Na grabbed my arm and pulled me out.

"Wae Rinnie-ah?" I asked. 

She simply looked at me and hesitated for awhile. What is it Rinnie? I looked at her.

She looked down and looked up again, and suddenly she gave me a peck on the cheeks. I stood there, frozen. ERH-MAI-GAWD! DID SHE JUST... DID SHE JUST KISSED ME?! I was jumping in joy inside. I couldn't believe what just happened. BEST.DAY.OF.MY.LIFE.SO.FAR!!!

Rin Na quickly ran into the house and disappeared.

After 2 minutes of zoning out, I snapped and realised that whatever happened wasn't a dream and I was jumping in joy, doing all kind of monkey actions. I was the happiest man alive all of a sudden!

I looked up and saw her looking at me from the window. I waved goodbye and so did she. 

I can't wait to see you tomorrow morning Rinnie! I smiled at the thoughts of seeing her again tomorrow. 

i got into the car and the radio.

"My only hope... It is you~ I will love you, forever~" ASSAH! OUR B1A4 SONG CHU CHU CHU IS ON THE RADIO! JUST NICE! 

 

ANNYEONG! I JUST UPDATED A TOTAL OF 5 CHAPTERS TODAY AND WILL UPDATE 8 MORE TOMORROW SO PLEASE LOOK FORWARD TO IT! 

Please don't be a silent reader! I want your opinions! Thank you! Kamsamida! 

And to those who subscribed and commented, THANK YOU SO MUCH! 

SARANGHAE!