Chapter 24

Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life (Sweet Revenge)

We were about to finish telling the 2NE1 Unnies about Jinyoung and B1A4 when the doorbell rang again. I could hear a loud commotion outside. And I could hear Taeminnie's and Channie's blabbering.

"HYUNG! TELL US!" Taeminnie grunted.

"HYUNG PALI!" Channie whined.

"AISH! SHIKIRYEO! WE'RE HERE FOR DINNER WITH RINNIE'S FAMILY! BEHAVE!!! OR ELSE I WON'T TELL AT ALL!" C-NU shouted.

I oepened the door and laughed, "Annyeong! Oppa! Are you being annoyed by them again?".

I pointed to Taeminnie and Channie.

"Yeah! Rinnie! Faster let me in and let them stay out!" C-NU Hyung begged and shot a glare at Taeminnie and Channie.

I simply laughed and nodded my head. I let them in and lead them to the living room where everyone's gathered around.

"OH NO! DARA NOONA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Taeminnie gasped and hid behind C-NU's back.

"AHHH! TAEMINNIE! COME HERE! LET NOONA SEE YOU!!!" Dara walked towards C-NU to get to Taeminnie but Taeminnie ran away and they started chasing each other around the living room.

I giggled. C-NU and Channie looked at me, confused.

"Rinnie-ah... Why is 2NE1 here?" C-NU scratched his.

"Yeah Noona-ah... Wae?" Channie looked at me.

I laughed and said, "Park Bom is my sister!".

"BO?! JEONGMALLO? PARK BOM-SSHI?!" C-NU jumped and looked at me carefully.

"AH! I SEE IT NOW! NO WONDER WHENEVER I LOOK AT YOU, YOU REMIND ME OF SOMEONE FAMOUS, NOT YOUR PARENTS BUT SOMEONE ELSE! YOU LOOK LIKE PARK BOM-SSHI! ESPECIALLY YOU EYES AND LIPS!" C-NU excitedly shout.

I chuckled.

"Yup! I get that a lot!"

"WAH! NOONA! NO WONDER! DAEBAK!" Channie gave me two thumbs up and giggled.

"YAH LEE TAEMIN! COME BACK HERE! NOONA ISN'T SO FIT YOU KNOW!" Dara screamed.

"AISH! NOONA! SHIRRO! YOU WILL PINCH MY CHEEKS AND RUFFLE MY HAIR! SHIRRO!!!" Taemin pouted.

They were now standing on each side of the sofa.

"Aihoo! Arra! Noona won't pinch or ruffle your hair! Yagsog!" Dara laughed.

"Jeongmal? Assah! Kireu!" Taeminnie walked to Dara.

Dara then squeezed Taeminnie and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"AIHOO~ MY DONGSAENG IS ALL GROWN UP NOW EH!!!"

"AISH NOONA! YOU SAID-"

"I SAID WHAT! I ONLY PROMISED NOT TO PINCH YOUR CHEEKS OR RUFFLE YOUR HAIR!" Dara laughed.

"Aye Noona!"

We all laughed at angry Taeminnie.

Dara then turned to C-Nu and Channie who were standing beside me awkwardly.

Onew and Key went to the kitchen with Bom Unnie to help Umma.

"OH! B1A4!!!" Dara Unnie screamed, and jumped up happily.

"Ah.... Neh... Sandara Park-sshi..." C-NU blushed.

"Aye! Don't call us sshi! Call us Noona like everyone else arra!" Dara walked towards C-NU and ruffled his hair.

Minzy and CL then walked to Dara and stood beside her.

"ANNYEONG!" CL shouted excitedly.

"Annyeosehyo! Nan Gong Chansik, Gongchan inmida! But you can call me Channie!" Channie bowed and greeted them politely.

"Aihoo! Channie? Kyopta!" CL laughed and pinched his cheeks.

Channie blushed.

"Annyeosehyo! Nan Shin Dongwoo, C-NU inmida!" C-NU then bowed and greeted them politely as well.

"Annyeong C-NU, Channie!" Minzy waved.

"Chingu! We're chingu C-NU! I'm your age!" Minzy laughed.

"Ah! Kireu? Chingu then!" C-NU laughed.

Bom Unnie then came out and said hello.

"ANNYEONG! AH! SO THIS IS C-NU AND CHANNIE?! AIHOO! SO HANDSOME! COME SIT DOWN!" Bom Unnie laughed and pull them to the sofa to sit.

"YAH! LEE TAEMIN! WHY AREN'T YOU GREETING ME?!" Bom Unnie playfully kicked Taeminnie's feet.

"ANNYEONG NOONA!!!!!" Taeminnie laughed and shouted in Bom Unnie's ear.

"YAH! LEE TAEMIN! YOU LITTLE PUNK!!!" Bom Unnie then chased Taeminnie around the house.

"Wah! CL Noona, you look prettier in person!" Channie chuckled.

CL blushed and said, "Ahhh! Jinja yo? Aihoo! Kamsamidah Channie-ah! Come, be Noona's favourite! Taeminnie is too annoying!".

Channie laughed and nodded.

C-NU and Minzy was busy talking about dance steps since both of them are the dancing machines in their own group.

I looked at the time, 5.55om. I wonder where's Jinyoung and the rest.

JUNG JINYOUNG'S POV

I got a called at 5.50pm from Baro and he asked me to fetch him.

Baro: HYUNG! PICK US UP! WE'RE CAN'T GET A CAB!

Jinyoung: WHAT?! WHERE'S YOUR CAR? US? WHAT DO YOU MEAN US?

Baro: My car is under maintainence... Heh... Mian... Erm, us as in me, Sandeul and Zelo!

Jinyoung" Aish! Arrasoh! Wait there!

-hangs up-

Great... I'm going to be late...

"Oppa! Are we going to fetch Baro Oppa?" Soojung stared at me.

"Yup... Aigoo! We're going to be late!" 

"BO?! HURRY THEN! PALI! I WANT TO SEE RINNIE UNNIE AND BOM UNNIE AND EOMMONIM AND ABBUJI!" Soojung whined.

"Me too Soojung-ah. But we have to take Baro Oppa first." I smiled at my sister.

"Arra!" Soojung pouted.

I made a quick U-turn and drove to Baro's house.

"KAMSAMIDAH HYUNG!" Baro shouted as they opened my car door and went in.

"ANNYEONG SOOJUNG!" Zelo waved at Soojung.

"Oppa annyeong!" Soojung giggled and turned to me, "Jinyoung Oppa! Pali! Let's go!".

"Ok! Let's fly!"

-----OUTSIDE THE PARKS HOUSE-----

I quickly parked my car and we went out.

I brisk walked to Rin Na's doorstep and rang the bell. I straightened my blazer and fix my hair.

RIn Na opened the door.

Wow! Whoa! Omg! She looks absolutely gorgeous! And... and is that eyeliner? Hahaha.... Yippeun... Jinja yippeun....

"Annyeong!" I smiled at her.

"Annyeong!" the rest chorused after me.

Rinnie laughed and said, "ANNYEONG!"

I rubbed the back of my neck and apologised. 

"Sorry we're late Rinnie-ah... But I had to fecth these 3 monkeys just now!"

Rin Na looked at me and chuckled, "Gwenchanayo Oppa!".

"UNNIE ANNYEONG!!! I MISSED YOU!!!" Soojung hugged Rin Na.

Rin Na hugged back and kissed her cheek, "Annyeong Soojung-ah! Noona missed you too! Nemu nemu!".

Rin Na the led us inside and brought us to the living room.

"JINYOUNGIE! YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT THIS JINYOUNG?! OMO! DAEBAK!!!" CL shrieked when he saw Jinyoung walked in.

"Unnie! I thought you knew? Didn't Onew and Key told you already just now?"

"Aye! We thought it was some other Jung Jinyoung! Daebak! Papa YG Jr!" Dara luaghed.

"Annyeong Unnies!!!" Soojung smiled and ran up to Dara.

"SOOJUNG-AH! WE MISSED YOU!!!" Dara hugged Soojung and smiled.

CL and Minzy walked to Jinyoung.

"AIGOO! YOU PUNK! TAKE GOOD CARE OF RINNIE ALRIGHT! LOVE HER UNCONDITIONALLY!" CL slung his arm around Jinyoung and squeezed him.

"Aye Noona! Arrasoh! Of course I will!" Jinyoung laughed.

"OH GOONG MINZY! YAH!" Baro and Sandeul clapped their hands and walked towards Minzy.

"BARO!!! SQUIRREL GONGZHU!!! BARO! SANDEULLIE! DEULLIE! DUCKIE!!! OMO!!! LONG TIME NO SEE!!!" Minzy laughed and gave Baro a hug.

"You know each other?!" We all chorused.

They nodded their heads and explained that they were middle school buddies.

We introduced each other and chatted happily while waiting for dinner to be ready.