Chapter 11

Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life (Sweet Revenge)

ZICO'S POV

I quickly got dressed and got out of the house.

I got into my car and drove to Rin Na's house when I saw the Parks family limo drove off and Rin Na was inside.

I slammed my hands on the steering wheel hard. Damn it! I missed her! ! I decided to go back. Maybe I could send her off to school tomorrw morning and on the way I could talk to her... I made a quick U-turn and went back home.

-----OUTSIDE ZICO'S HOUSE-----

I parked my car in the garage and sat there staring at phone. Text me or call me Rin Na... Please... My heat was aching and I could feel the pain throbbing.

PARK RIN NA'S POV

As Mr Gong drove out of our house and out on to the street, I looked out of the car window and saw a somewhat familiar car. Zico... I knew it was Zico. I recognised the car and the plate number, Z1C0. ... What does he want... Thank God my parents were bringing me out today.

Umma and Appa were busy on their phone, re-scheduling their schedules and pushing meetings till tomorrow. I smiled at the thought of my parents sacrificing their precious time today for me. Bom Unnie was busy talking on the phone with TOP Oppa.

"I miss you chu TOP TOP TOP bingu bingu aegy-ah!" Bom Unnie acted all cute and childish. Ok, she is cute. I laughed at her and imitated her. She gave me one of her stop-it glare and I stucked my tongue out at her.

"Mehrong!" I laughed. She moved closer to me and pinched my cheeks.

Suddenly my phone message ringtone rang.

*BOING BOING NEW MESSAGE BOING BOING*

I unlocked my phone and saw a message. I thought it was from Zico but instead it was a number I have never seen before. I opened it up.

911118143: Annyeong Rinnie-ah! Jinyoung here! Sorry for disturbing you but I just wanted to ask if you're feeling better now?

"JINYOUNGIE!" I squealed in excitement. How did he get my number?! I grinned at the message like an idiot. I quickly saved his number as "Jinyoungie" and replied him.

Rin Na: Oh... Annyeong Jinyoung! I'm better now, so much better! Kamsamidah! I'm outside with my parents and Unnie now. Eh, how did you get my number? Hehehe... 

Jinyoungie: Hahaha! That's good to hear! Oh... I got it from Onew Hyung... Hahaha... I hope you don't mind...

"Omo... He actually asked around for my number? Awww!" I talked to myself and grinned.

Rin Na: Anniyo! I don't mind at all! In fact I'm glad you texted me! Hahaha! We don't have to exchange numbers now since we already know each other's number already.

Jinyoungie: Ok! Daebak! Hahaha! I'll call you later tonight then... If you want to...

"OMG! YAY! ASSAH!" I put my hands up in the air happily when I read his message. He said he wants to call me tonight... Omo... Ottoke... Kyaaa~

Rin Na: Ok... I don't mind!  Hehehe... I'll talk to you tonight then Jinyoung. Annyeong! Take care arrasoh! And say Hi! to me Sujoong for me! 

Jinyoungie: Hahahahaha! Daebak! I'll talk to you later then. You too Rinnie, take care! I will tell Sujoong about it. Have fun arrasoh! 

I closed my phone and clapped my hands. "Assah! Assah! Assah!" I jumped on my seat in excitement.

"Er...hmmm!" Bom unnie pretended to cough to get my attention. ! I forgot my parents and Unnie are here too! I looked up and smiled sheepishly. Bom Unnie, Umma and Appa were looking at me with a smirk.

"Jinyoung-ieee eh?" Bom Unnie teased me.

"I don't know what you're talking about!" I pretended to look outside of the window.

"Oh yeah?" Umma joined Bom Unnie in teasing me. And so did Appa, "Oh yeahhh?".

"Aye! When did you stopped talking to TOP Oppa?" I turned to Bom Unnie and tried to change the subject.

"Er when you squealed in excitement saying, 'JINYOUNGIE!'?" Bom Unnie imitated me and laughed her out. "You should have seen your face! HAHAHA!".

I blushed and looked down.

"Shh!" I looked out of the window again and my parents chuckled.

"Looks like someone is going to get back up on her feet again very soon thanks to Jinyoung-ieeeee!" Appa whistled and pretended to look out of the window as well.

I just smiled to myself and blushed even harder.

JUNG JINYOUNG'S POV

I closed my phone after texting Rin Na. Can't wait to hear her voice later! ASSAH! I smiled to myself. Now where's Sujoong? I've been waiting here in the car for 5 minutes already...

"I'm here!" Sujoong greeted me as she opens the front car door, as if she's reading my thoughts. I smiled at her and kissed her cheeks.

"How was school?" I asked her as I helped her remove her bag and put it at the back seat of the car.

"The usual... PLAIN BORING!" Sujoong puffed up her cheeks and laughed.

"Aigoo! Stop complaining! Let's go out for lunch!" I pinched her puffed up cheeks and inflate them with my hands. Sujoong giggled.

"YAY! LET'S GO SEOUL GARDEN! I WANNA EAT BUFFET! BU-FFFEEETTT!" Sujoong clapped her hands in excitement.

I nodded and drove off.

"How's Rin Na Unnie? Is she ok? You sent her home right? Did you help her tell her parents? You told her parents to let her stay home today and miss school to rest right? Did she cry again?" Sujoong bombarded me with questions and looked at me worriedly.

I turned to her and said, "Bo ya? For your age Soojung-ah you sure talk a lot!" I laughed.

"Just answer my questions Oppa!" Sujoong threw her hands up in the air and acted all dramatic.

"Arra, arra! Aigoo! Rin Na is better now. Yes, she's ok. Yes, I did send her home. I also helped her tell her parents what happened. Yes, yes and no she didn't cry anymore. Happy now?" I looked at my sister and chuckled.

She smiled and nodded. "That's good to hear! I miss her already..." Soojung sighed.

I miss her too... I ruffled her hair and laughed, "Let's go!".

PARK RIN NA'S POV

We reached Seoul Garden and got out of the car. Once we got out, straight away people recognised us and I could her the clicking of cameras already. Paparazzi... I walked gracefully in to the restaurant with my parents and Bom Unnie. I had to catwalk to look good in the pictures being taken.

We walked in and the waitress brought us to our table. Appa already reserved a spot in the morning.

"Annyeosehyo... Are you Park Bom-sshi from 2NE1?" A little girl somewhat the same age as Sujoong approaced Bom Unnie as we took our seats.

Bom Unnie turned to her direction.

"OH! ANNYEONG! YES I AM!" Bom Unnie smiled at her and pinched her cheeks. "What's your name cutie?"

"My name is Lee Seori. Seori inmida! Park Bom-sshi can I please take a picture with you?" Seori asked Bom Unnie.

"Of course!" Bom Unnie laughed and carried her to her laps. "Rinnie help us take a pic!" Bom unnie squealed in excitement. Bom Unnie is a fan of fanservice so she always get excited whenever she's giving out fanservice.

"Ok!" I smiled and took the camera from Seori's hands.

"Ha... dool... set!" I clicked the camera as they posed for a picture.

"Kamsamidah Park Bom-sshi." Seori bowed politely to Bom Unnie and then to me. "Kamsamidah Park Rin Na-sshi!". I was taken aback. How did she know my name? I'm still a student and I'm not really that famous...

"Eh... How did you know my name?" I bent down and smiled at her.

"Of course I know Park Rin Na-sshi! You're in a lot of CFs! I saw in Big Cola, Sparkling Soda, Chickenlicious and many many more!" Seori smiled at me.

"Dont you want to take a picture with her?" Bom Unnie asked Seori. Seori shook her head. " I already did!".

"When?" I asked, confused.

"A year ago! I met you outside F21 with your guy friend!" Seori chuckled. That's when I remembered. I was with Zico then shopping for Christmas clothings when a little girl in a purple tutu approached me for a picture.

"Ah! You were the little cutiepie in the purple tutu right?!" I laughed and ruffled her hair lightly. She giggled and nodded.

Seori went back to her parents after thanking us once again.

We looked around and decided to start picking out the food from the buffet table.

Seoul Garden is a famous restaurant that allows you pick your choice of food and cook it the way you want to. In the middle of a tabled there would be a "barbeque pit" and we would cooked our food on our own. Bom Unnie and me really love this place a lot. Here, they have all the true, traditional Korean food.

We stood up and went to pick our food. I noticed guys staring at me with goo-goo eyes. I simply rolled my eyes. Typical... I thought of what Seori said just now and remembered the time me and Zico were at F21 choosing Christmas presents for Umma. I wanted to get her a coat but Zico insisted on a dress. We were playfully quarreling, poking each other when Seori approached me for a picture. Zico... I miss you... But I can't go back... No... I'm sorry... Mianheyo Oppa... But am I being too harsh...? Should I at least text him back.....? I took out my phone and was about to type a message to Zico when someone shouted my name.

"RIN NA UNNIE!"

That voice... It sounded familiar. SOOJUNG?! I turned around. Soojung was standing behind me, waving her cute little hands at me and beside her was Jinyoung who looked as surprised as I am.