Chapter 14

Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life (Sweet Revenge)

JUNG JINYOUNG'S POV

"JINYOUNGIE!" she squealed and hugged me. She's hugging me... Awww... I could feel her wanting to let go, maybe because she was surprised she actually hugged me. Silly... I ain't allowing you do that... Hehehe... I hugged her back even tighter. And surprisingly she didn't fight it. She hugged me back and we stayed there.

"Missed me?" I whispered.

She chuckled, nidded and softly said, "Yes, very very much. Nemu nemu nemu!". 

I laughed and kissed the side of her head, still hugging on to her,

"Me too silly..." I smiled. And I could feel her smile too even though I couldn't see it.

"Jinyoungie! Did you made it?! Yah!!!" Jr. Hyung shouted from below. Ahhh ! Hyung! You just ruined the moment! Rin Na reluctantly let go of me and looked down.

"OPPA! DID YOU LET HIM UP?!" Rin Na shouted.

Jr. Hyung rubbed the back  of his neck and shouted back, "Hehehe... Yeah! Mian!!!".

"OPPA!!! YOU COULD HAVE LET HIM IN BY THE FRONT DOOR! WHAT IF HE FELL AND HAD AN ACCIDENT?!!!" Rin Na was mad. She then looked at me and asked, "Why did you allow him to do this to you?" she pouted and puffed up her cheeks. I chuckled and pinched her cheeks, inflating them.

"I wanted to do it. Don't scold Hyung. I wanted to gave you a surprise and you know be all romantic... and be a hero like all those dramas and movies showed..." I sheepishly smiled and ruffled my hair. Oh no... Is she going to get angry now...

Rin Na laughed and playfully punched my shoulder. "Pabo!!! Hahaha! You could have just surprised me by opening my door suddenly and shout 'SURPRISE!' rather than climb up from the ground up to my room! It's dangerous and anyway... you're already my... my hero..." Rin Na blushed and looked down. Your hero... I grinned and lift her off the ground.

"YAH! JINYOUNGIE PUT ME DOWN!" She laughed, trying to loosen away from my grip.

"SHIRROYEO!" I laughed when Abbuji burst in with a bat.

"RINNIE! WHY! WHAT'S WRONG?! I HEARD YOU SCREAM!" Abbuji was holding the bat baseball style with a pan on top of his head. I put Rin Na down and we both cracked up laughing at Abbuji's image.

Jr. Hyung came from behind and shook his head. "APPA! YOU RUINED THEIR MOMENT! I JUST RUINED THEIRS JUST NOW! LET'S GO IT'S ONLY JINYOUNGIE! PALI! KAJJA!" Jr Hyung pulled Abbuji's hands.

"Ohhh! Hahaha! Yah! Jinyoungie-ah! Take care of my daughter yeah!" Abbuji laughed and put his bat down and turned to Jr. Hyung. Aish you little punk! Why didn't you let Jinyoung go in by the front door? What if he falls down while climbing and met an accident?! What am I supposed to tell his old man?!" Abbuji knocked Jr Hyung's head with his knuckles and we both chuckled, looking at them arguing. 

"Aye! Arra! Let's go!" Jr. Hyung pulled Abbuji out of Rin Na's room.

Finally... We're alone... I turned to Rin Na and looked at her in the eyes.

"So..." she cooed.

"Sooo..." I imitated her.

"What are you doing here?" She laughed and pulled me to sit on the side of her bed with her.

"I'm here because I miss you." I run my fingers through her hair and she gave me big smile.

"I miss you too Jinyoung..." She chuckled and pinched my cheeks.

"I like it better if you call me Jinyoungie!" I .

"YAH!" She blushed and lightly pushed my shoulder.

"Well... I think I should go back now that.. It's late already and I left Soojung at home... And you need to sleep soon! There's school tomorrow for us!" I smiled and ruffled her hair.

She pouted and reluctantly said, "Arra...".

"Don't worry Pabo-yah! I'm coming to pick you tomorrow at 8 remember?" I laughed at her expression and she nodded happily.

I kissed her forehead and went out. 

I said goodbye to Emmonim and Abbuji and thanked Jr. Hyung.

Rin Na walked me out and I drove off.

PARK RIN NA'S POV

I watched Jinyoung's car completely disappears down the road before going back in to the house.

Kyaaa~ Jinyoungie is so sweet~ I smiled to myself and walked in. I was blushing so bad when Abbuji coughed to get my attention.

"Hmmm... Somebody's fallen for someone~" Abbuji sang and walked around me. Umma joined in and squealed in excitement, "My Rinnie finally found a better man~". I laughed at their childishness and greeted them goodnight. I went up and decided to go Oppa's room to thank him.

I opened to the door to Oppa's room and he was busy on his computer watching his own music video, Bounce. 

"OPPA!" I ran up to him and gave him a hug. Oppa chuckled and hugged me back.

"Are you happy that Jinyoungie came?" He smiled and ruffled my hair,

"Neh..." I blushed.

"Aihoo! Date him already!" He teased.

I simply shook my head and said, "Shouldn't the guy make the first move?".

"He will soon. I know!" Oppa winked at me. I looked at him confused.

"Aye! Ok! Go to bed! It's late already! Goodnight! Jaljayo!" Oppa pushed me out of his room and pulled me to mine.

"Arra! Goodnight Oppa!" I kissed his cheek and walked to my bed. I bounced on my bed happily.

"Kyaaa~ Jinyoungie~" I laughed.

Suddenly my phone rang. Without checking the caller ID i picked it up thinking it was Jinyoung but I was wrong.

Rin Na: JINYOUNGIE! 

I squealed.

...: Jinyoungie? BO?!

Suddenly I realised it wasn't Jinyoung but... Zico. I looked at the caller ID and saw his number on my screen. Screw you Zico...

Rin Na: WHAT DO YOU WANT?!

Zico: It seems like you already found my replacement huh? 

He sarcastically said.

Rin Na: Yeah. So? You found my replacement too even when you were still with me.

He kept quiet for awhile.Stunned? Hmm... Go to hell Zico... I smirked to myself.

Rin Na: We're over Zico! Get lost, don't ever contact me again and make sure I don't see your face out on the streets or anywhere else!

I screamed at him.

Zico: WHAT?! YOU'RE THROWING OUR 3 YEARS RELATIONSHIP OUT THE DOOR LIKE THAT?!

Rin Na: WHAT?! ME?! IT'S YOU WHO THREW THIS RELATIONSHIP AWAY AND TREATED IT LIKE ZICO! IT WAS YOU!

Zico: I'm sorry Rinnie... I'm sorry! Please give me another chance. I know we can make it!

Rin Na: Go to hell Zico! Make It? Are you sure? Zico, even if you didn't cheat on me with Jiyeon, you already did.

Zico: What? What are you talking about Rinnie?

Rin Na: Stop calling me Rinnie! Not with that filthy mouth of yours! Remember Jung Nicole? Jung Nicole, the girl you impregnant 3 years ago when you were 17? You dated her for 2 years and then dated me at the same time! DID YOU KNOW YOU CAUSED HER DEATH?!!!

Zico: How... How did you know Nicole?!!!!!!!!!!

Zico was mad. I could sense it and from his voice tone, it was pretty obvious. I smirked.

Rin Na: What do you mean how?! NICOLE UNNIE IS JINYOUNG'S OLDER SISTER!!!!!

Zico: What... Wha...what...?! NICOLE IS JINYOUNG'S SISTER?!!! WHAT?!!!

Rin Na: You heard me right Zico! Now, off from my life and don't you ever dare to contact me or appear in front of my face ever again! And don't ever appear in front of Jinyoung's face either! I can't gurantee your safety if you do.

Zico: What? Are you threatening Park Rin Na? And who does Jinyoung think he is and who the is he to YOU?!

Rin Na: -laughed- Yeah, so what If I'm threatening you Zico? And who does Jinyoung think he is? Bo? He is the dude that you caused his sister's death and Jinyoung is my... my...

I hang up the phone straight away. I didn't know what to say. 

I was crying. I couldn't take it anymore. It hurts. I miss Zico and I still love him but at the same time, my feelings towards Jinyoung is growing... I feel like a two timing . And when Zico said we can make it through if I were to give him another chance, honestly I wanted to give it to him but decided not to when I remembered what he did to Nicole Unnie. And I didn't want to go back to someone who cheated on me and hurt me so bad. And I wanted to give a chance to Jinyoung and myself too.

I placed my phone on the table, offed the lights and went to bed.

All I could think of was what Zico asked, Jinyoung's words, hugs and kisses... and... and Nicole Unnie.

Before I knew it, I fell asleep.