Chapter 17

Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life (Sweet Revenge)

I felt an arm around me and it was Jr. Oppa.

"Are you ok baby sister...?" Oppa eyed me. I nodded.

Oppa turned to Jinyoung and asked, "You ok Jinyoungie?". I heard him said yeah. 

"I'll go in first then. Umma, Appa, Noona and Eunnie would be wondering what happened since they told me to check it out just now." Oppa looked at me. 

"Hmm..." I simply said.

"I'm trusting my sister with you now Jinyoung." 

"Don't worry I'll take care of her." Jinyoung replied.

Jr. Oppa get back in the house and Jinyoung walked towards me. He lifted my head up and smiled, "You ok?".

I looked at him and all I wanted to do was hug him. All I wanted was to feel his embrace, his strong arms around me and so I did. I hugged him, as tightly as I could and cried my eyes out to him.

"Let it out... Let it out... I'm here..." Jinyoung hugged me back and run his fingers through my hair.

"I'm here... I'm here for you... Everything's alright now... Let it all out... Everything's ok now... I'm here..." He continued. And that was all I needed to hear to get my strenght back. I slowly let go of his hug and looked up at him.

"Thank you Jinyoung...Jinyoungie... Thank you..." I smiled.

"Hey, hey... Don't need to thank me. I will always be here for you if you need me anytime, anywhere." Jinyoung my cheeks. 

"Jinyoung... I got something to tell you..." I softly said.

"Me too..." Jinyoung smiled.

"Ok, then you go first." I smiled back.

"Ok..." He stepped closer to me till our face was only a breathe away. "I know a lot happened recently, and I know it's too soon for you to hear this especially after all this drama but I want you to know that..." He paused and looked at me in the eye.

Continue Jinyoung... continue... Say what I want to hear... hurry... I looked at him back in the eyes.

"I want you to know that I loved you ever since I saw you enter K High when I was in year 2 and you were still a freshmen." Jinyoung my cheeks.

"I was joking around with B1A4 when I saw you walked pass to get to your class. The way you walked, and looked was so beautiful and innocent. I was starstruck. You were glowing. You had me. After that I found out your name and that you were the Queenka of the school since your dad was one of the share holders. But you didn't like it didn't you because I saw how you tried to pushed your way out from the crowd of boys surrounding you and sat in the garden to have your lunch instead. Most girls I know would enjoy those kind of attention but you.. you were different. You like anything that's simply, sweet, cute and nice and I like that, a lot. I wanted to be friends with you but when I found out you were Zico's girlfriend then... I decided to hate you... That's why when you asked to be friends with you and said hello, I simply glared and rejected you. But I had a hard time hating you all those while because I like you. I couldn't hate you at all. I had to pretend and lie to myself that I do. But thank God everything is over now and I no longer need to fight those feelings away. I like you Park Rin Na, I like you." Jinyoung lifted up my head and kissed my forehead.

I looked at him shocked at whatever he just told me and confessed. I was jumping in joy inside. I was so happy that he confessed to me. Finally all my doubts got cleared and now I finally know how he really feels. ASSAH! My turn to confess now... 

"Jinyoung, my turn!" I chuckled. He nodded in response.

"I... I like you too Jinyoungie! I do! I don't know how you got my heart so quick but I fell for you on the night you saved me and put me to bed in your room. Ever since then you invaded my mind and I couldn't help but only think of you. I tried to push those feelings away because I was afraid but I can't seem too. I like you Jinyoung! I like you! I like you! I like you! Nan jinja chouwahhae! Chouwahhaeyo! Nemu nemu nemu jinja jeomal chouwahhaeyo Jinyoung! I know you might think that I moved on too fast from my 3 year relationship with Zico but I don't know why I could. I guess my love towards him died after I saw him making out with Jiyeon straight away and now this heart of mine is growing fond you. Day by day. I LIKE YOU!!!" I confessed, squealed and hugged him. 

Jinyoung grinned like an idiot and hug me back even tightly. He lifted me off the ground and we both laughed. 

"FINALLY! FINALLY!" Jinyoung chuckled.