Chapter 18

Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life (Sweet Revenge)

Jinyoung put me down and I kissed my cheeks.

"Rinnie... I got something for you..." Jinyoung smiled.

He stepped back and bent down, taking out a tiny box from his back pocket.

"I wanted to give it to you later in the evening, after dinner with you and your family but I think now is the best time..... Park Rin Na... Will you be... Will you be my girlfriend?" Jinyoung smiled and opened up the box.

"OMO!" I gasped, cupping my mouth with my hands. In the box was a ring. But it was no ordinary ring. It was a white arctic fox ring.

I teared up and nodded my head. Jinyoung got up and put the ring on me.

fox-ring-l.jpg

"It's beau... beautiful..." I teared tears of joys and Jinyoung wiped them away.

"I'm glad you like it..." Jinyoung smiled and kissed my cheeks.

"Now you're mine and you have me wrapped around your finger. My heart is yours Rinnie... It's all yours."

I nodded and hugged him once again and he hugged me back, as usual, tightly, We stood there for 15 minutes when Bom Unnie came out.

"Geez Rinnie, Jinyoungie... We've been watching you both since 30 minutes ago and do you know you guys been hugging for 15 minutes? Aihoo~" Bom Unnie teased. Jr Oppa, Eunnie, Umma and Appa came up from behind and laughed.

We stopped hugging and looked at them, blushing. 

"Sorry we ruined the moment baby!" Umma came up to me and gave me a hug. "But I'm glad you already found someone new!"

"I guess we don't have to ask if you're ok since Jinyoungie already cured you!" Appa winked and we all laughed.

I nodded and smiled.

"Don't worry Eommonim, Abbuji, Noona, Hyung, Eunnie... I will take care of your Princess here and treat her like a Queen. I will love her unconditionally. I have love her the past 3 years and I will continue to do so!" Jinyoung assured my parents and they all clapped.

I blushed and playfully punch his shoulder but he caught my hand and kissed it. I grinned and lean my head on his shoulder.

I then walked over to Ji Eun and ruffled her hair. "Don't think Unnie don't know what you're up to with the guys! Don't do it Ji Eun-ah. Unnie is happy now. And didn't they say that the best revenge to show your enemy that you're happier now than before?"

"Arra! I won't do it Unnie, I promise you!" Ji Eun smiled. We linked our pinkies together and laughed.

"Good girl!" I hugged her.

Me and Jinyoung got into his car and we drove off to school. Ji Eun took the family car to school, Oppa and Bom Unnie had to go to their respective studios to record songs, Appa and Umma went to the company to get some paperworks done and have meetings that were pushed from yesterday to today.

----IN JINYOUNG'S CAR-----

JUNG JINYOUNG'S POV

I looked at my girlfriend who was sitting beside me in the front seat. She was smiling, glowing like the sun, looking and carassing the ring I bought and put on her.

"Are you that happy? You've been smiling ever since!" I laughed at her. She chuckled and nodded.

"You too! You've been smiling ever since I confessed!" She teased me and stucked her tongue out at me. 

I chuckled at her aegyo and ruffled her hair.

"I love you!" I shouted.

"I love you too Jung Jinyoung! I love you, I like you, I, I love you like a love song baby that I keep repeating-pe-pe-peating!" She cooed. 

"ASSAH!" I pumped my free hand in the air.

"Jinyoungie! Watch it! Drive carefully!" She squealed.

"Wait... I'm a year older than you right?" I looked at her. 

"Yeah..." She eyed me. She somehow got what I'm trying to say and pretended to look out of the window, blushing. Silly girl! I laughed.

"Then call me Oppa!" I .

"WHAT? Shirro!"

"Aww come on baby!" I pinched her cheeks.

She turned to look at me and then suddenly cracked up laughing. "I can't! Hahaha! I... Hahaha! It's too funny!"

I pouted at her and gave her a sad look. 

"OPPA! AIHOO! JINYOUNGIE OPPA NEMU KYOPTA! I FELL FOR YOU AEGYO!!!" She laughed and pinched my cheeks,

"Assah! You called me Oppa! You called me Jinyoungie Oppa!" I chuckled and pumped my free hand in the air again.

"YAH! OPPA! DRIVE PROPERLY!!!" She smacked my hand down and playfully punched my shoulders. Oppa... I like the sound of that... And I love it that it's coming out from your mouth Rin Na... Saranghae pabo-yah...

Rin Na turned the radio on and we both sang along to Mine by Taylor Swift.

-----IN SCHOOL-----

I parked the car and we both went out. I held her hands and we both entered the school.

Everyone was staring at us, especially our hands. As usual, Rin Na simply shrug and I, I just smiled. I have never been happier coming to school. I wanted the whole school, the whole world to know that Rin Na is my lady. I could hear some woo-ed and shouted, "Last long!", "Omo! You both belong with each other! Finally!" and "Omg! You two look so cute together! Chukkahhae!" but I could also hear some guys whining and booing and girls screaming in surprise.

"Hyung! Noona!" Channie came running towards us and stopped when he saw our hands.

"OMO! ARE YOU GUYS DATING?!" Channie excalimed, clapping his hands excitedly. 

I looked at Rin Na, and she was grinning. I grinned back and we both nodded.

Channie screamed like a little girl.

"ASSAH! DAEBAK! HYUNG! NOONA! CHUKKAHHAE!"

Baro, Sandeul, C-NU, Onew, Key, Taemin and Zelo came up from behind.

'ERH-MAW-GAWD GURLLL! YOU TWO ARE DATING?!" Key shouted looking at Rin Na, then to me, then to our hands.

We nodded again and Key, just like Channie screamed his lungs out and was clapping his hands jumping around us.

"CHUKKAHHAE JINYOUNG, RINNIE!" Onew screamed and laughed.

"OMO HYUNG! CHUKKAHHAE!" Baro and Sandeul shouted happily.

"Assah! I knew it! I knew you like her Jin! I knew it!" C-NU playfully punched my shoulder.

Taemin and Zelo walked up to me and playfully warned, "HYUNG! YOU BETTER TAKE CARE OF OUR LOVELY NOONA PROPERLY OR ELSE WE WOULD... ER... WE WOULD... AISH! JUST TAKE CARE OF HER ARRASOH!".

I laughed and said, "Arra! Don't worry! I will take care of her and love her till I die!".

Rin Na laughed at the last phrase I said. 

We walked down the hallway together and I sent Rin Na to her locker.

Ahhh~ I love you Rinnie... Nicole Noona, are you watching over us? Thank you...