Chapter 31

Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life (Sweet Revenge)

"So I got into an accident because I was playing catching with... you?" Rin Na looked at Jinyoung. Jinyoung nodded his head and smiled. Mianhe Rinnie-ah. I have to lie to you. I don't want you to know that I'm your boyfriend for now. I don't want to add any stress to you for now, nor do I want to hurt you. I just want you to recover, fast. "Oh..."

Suddenly the door opened and a bunch of people came in rushing to Rin Na.

"Rinnie! Omo! My daughter!" Kahi rushed to her daughter's side and hugged her. "I'm your omma sweetie. You'll remember me soon!"

"My baby girl! Appa is here!" JYP hugged his daughter and kissed Rin Na's forehead.

"Unnie is here pabo-yah!" Bom pushed her parents off Rin Na and hugged her for herself.

"Yah Park Rin Na! Oppa misses you!!!" Jr ran up to Rin Na.

"Unnie!" Ji Eun squealed and bounced on the bed.

"Rinnie!" Key, Onew, Baro, C-NU and Sandeul screamed whereas Zelo, Taemin and Gongchan squealed.

"Yah Park Rin Na-sshi!!!" Jiyeon came back with Zico.

Rin Na looked at Jinyoung for answers. She was confused on who all these people were. "Er... Mianheyo but I can't remember any of you..."

"It's ok baby, the doctor said your memory loss is temporary!" Kahi smiled at her daughter. Rin Na simply nodded her head. They started introducing themselves to Rin Na as Rin Na sinked in their names and faces, especially her family members.

"And Jinyoung here is your boy-" Jinyoung cut Bom off. "Your best guy friend!" Bom looked at Jinyoung suspiciously. Jinyoung gave her a I'll-explain-to-you later look and smiled.

"Ah... I see... So Jinyoung is my bestest best friend together with Jiyeon and Zico?" Rin Na grinned.

"Yup!" the rest chorused. Jiyeon hugged her best friend and kissed her forehead. "I'm glad you're finally back pabo-yah!"

After 30 minutes, the nurses told them to leave as Rin Na needs to rest and visiting hours were long over.

"We'll come back tomorrow ok baby girl. The doctor said you can already be discharged tomorrow!" Kahi kissed her daughter goodbye.

"Neh Umma!" Rin Na chuckled.

When they went outside, Bom stopped Jinyoung. "Why didn't you tell Rinnie the truth?"

"Yeah Hyung! Why?" Zelo whined.

"Because I don't want to hurt her. I don't want her to get stressed out. i want her to recover asap. So please, keep it from her. Jr Hyung, please keep away all the things and memories such as pictures and memos I have with her for now and her diary too, if she has one. I just want her to be happy for now..." Jinyoung let out a soft sigh.

Kahi came forward and hugged Jinyoung. "Then how about you sweetie? How about your happiness?"

Jinyoung shook his head. "Anniyo Eommonim... I'm already thankful enough all of you don't blame me for this when it's basically my fault Rin Na is in this condition right now... For now, I just want her to live her life, and slowly regain her memory."

At home, Jinyoung lay on his bed and looked at the ring he gave Rin Na. It was with him once again since on the day of Rin Na's operation, all things on the patient needs to be taken away. Nicole Noona... Why must all this happen? That night, Jinyoung cried himself to sleep.