Chapter 9

Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life (Sweet Revenge)

PARK RIN NA'S POV

I looked down from my room window and saw Jinyoung jumping up and down in joy like a monkey. Stupid arctic monkey fox! I laughed.

He looked up and saw me looking at him. He waved goodbye to me and so did I. I can't wait to see my friends tomorrow! I need to apologise to Onew Oppa, Key Oppa, Taeminnie, Zelo and B1A4 for being rude yesterday when they were only trying to help me... And... And I can't wait to see you... Jinyoung... Jinyoungie...

I watched Jinyoung's car drove off till it completely disappears down the road. I walked to my bed and lay down for awhile. I closed my eyes.

I had no idea why I gave a kiss to Jinyoung. It was my first time giving a guy a kiss. Am I starting to... like you Jung Jinyoung..... NO! I CAN'T! I JUST BROKE UP WITH ZICO! I CAN'T LIKE SOMEONE ELSE! IT'S NOT RIGHT! I took a pillow and covered my face.

I have never given Zico a kiss before to be honest. It was Zico who would kiss my cheeks but I wouldn't kiss back and I have no idea why. And hugging... When we're hugging it's always a quick hug because well... I don't know why, but I feel uncomfortable when Zico hugs me but I love him... I think. Zico.......... I miss you... I checked my phone and saw 57 messages and 8 missed calls. They were all from Zico, again. I deleted them all and thew my phone on the table when my parents walked in.

"Zico?" Appa asked looking at me with a worried expression.

I laughed and assured my Appa, "Yeah... Don't worry I didn't reply. Jinyoung already helped me delete his number on my phone, all his mesages, pictures and videos. He also helped me unfriend him in Facebook and blocked him, and he also unfollowed Zico on twitter for me and set my profile to private." I chuckled at how it sounded like Jinyoung was my boyfriend and he was being protective of me.

"Hahaha! Seems like Jinyoungie likes you a lot huh?" Appa smiled and ruffled my hair.

"Bo? Anni! He treats me as a friend only Appa!" I protested.

"Kireu? We'll see!" Appa stucked out his tongue at me and I laughed.

"Aihoo... Yeobu! Stop teasing our daughter like that! Hahaha!" Umma playfully punched Appa's shoulder.

"Ouch!" Appa pretended it hurt and pouted. 

"Aren't you a little bit too old for aegyo Mr Park?" Umma laughed and pinched Appa's cheeks.

"Never to old for my ladies!" Appa laughed and hugged both me and Umma.

Umma turned to me and said, "Rinnie, go get some rest and sleep, later at 1pm go and get ready... UMMA IS BRINGING YOU SHOPPING!!!". She jumped up and down, clapping her hands at the thought of shopping and so did I. It's been so long since I last went out and spend some time with my mother.

"Appa wants to join too please!" Appa smiled.

"Are you sure you can handle us ladies going shopping?" Umma ruffled Appa's hair.

"Anything for my ladies, and of course my Rinnie! And anyway I'm the mighty Mr JYP sir!" Appa made a macho pose and kissed my cheeks. I laughed at my father's silly pose.

"ASSAH!" I shouted and hugged my parents when suddenly Bom Unnie popped in.

"UMMA! APPA! RINNIE! BOMMIE WANTS TO JOIN TOO!!!!!" Bom Unnie screamed like a little girl and we all laughed.

Bom Unnie walked towards me and plopped herself beside Appa.

"Where were you just now?" I wiggled my brows at her suspiciously.

"Somewhere..." Bom Unnie whistled.

She must have planned something... Aihoo... Unnie-yah... Guess I can't stop you huh... I laughed at her.

"Ji Eun? Oppa?" I questioned her.

"Ji Eun went off to school and Jr. went off to the studio to record some songs with JB." Bom Unnie blinked her eyes at me innocently. I ain't falling for that... I smirked back at her.

"You're not going to be planning any schemes right?!" I gave her my don't-you-dare look but she simply shrug.

"Hmm..." She smiled and looked at Appa.

"APPA LET'S BRING RINNIE TO SEOUL GARDEN BUFFET AND AFTER THAT WE'LL BRING HER TO FANTASY MALL! THEY'RE HAVING A SALE THERE AND I HEARD JEREMY SCOTT OPPA NEW COLLECTION OF ADIDAS SHOES ARE THERE!" Bom Unnie clapped her hands excitedly.

"Ok! Let's fly!" Appa laughed and pinched her cheeks.

I love my family! I kissed my Bom Unnie's cheeks and laughed as well.

PARK JI EUN'S POV

I took my bagpack and before getting out, I slowly, silently tiptoed to my Rin Unnie's room to check on her. She looked happy waving at someone from her window. Ah... Must be Jinyoung Oppa! Hehehe... I went down and got out of the house. 

Mr Gong, our family chauffeur was already waiting for me.

"Good Morning 3rd young mistress!" Mr Gong greeted me with a big smile on his face. I laughed.

"Aye Gong Appa! I told you to drop the formalities already didn't I? We're one family!" 

"Ah... neh, neh, Ji Eun-sshi!" Mr Gong ruffled my hair.

"GONG APPA! JUST CALL ME JI EUN! IT'S BEEN !0 YEARS ALREADY!" I pouted at him. He simply smiled and opened the car door for me. I went in and sat down. 

I looked out of the window as I thought of what happened just now when Rinnie Unnie and Jinyoung Oppa told us what exactly happened to her yesterday. I was furious and I'm definitely not going to allow Jiyeon to get away with it this time. Rinnie Unnie is the sweetest person on Earth! How could that Jiyeon hurt her... And that Zico! To think I wanted you to get married with my Unnie! Stupid Zico... You're both are sooo going to pay for what you do to my dearest Unnie...

That's it! I know how to get back at that now! I smirked to myself as I thought of a genious plan. But... I'm going to need help... from Onew Oppa... and the rest... And Zelo... Zelo... God, that boy is so handsome and nice... ANNDWEAYO! STOP THINKING OF ZELO, PARK JI EUN! YOU'RE ON A MISSION!

-----IN SCHOOL-----

I went up to my locker and heard two girls whispering.

"OMG! ARE YOU SERIOUS? JIYEON REALLY DID THAT?! OMG!!! JIYEON REALLY MADE OUR QUEENKA CRIED? OMG JIYEON DAEBAK!!! JIYEON SHOULD BE THE QUEENKA! RIN NA IS TOO WEAK! HAHAHAHAHA!!!"

I overheard them and slammed my locker door shut loudly. I stared at them.

"BO?! WHAT DID YOU SAY?!!!!!" I screamed.

"Oh ! It's her sister, Park Ji Eun... Yah! Pali, let's go to class!!!" One of the girl jumped and pulled her friend along with her.

I'M GOING TO KILL YOU PARK JIYEON!!! I stomped my feet and was about to walk to class when I saw Jiyeon. There you are you ! I was about to chase after her when the first bell rang. Ah ! Now I need to go to class or else I'll be late... I quickly ran to class and decided to discuss my evil revenge scheme with the rest of the boys later during lunch break.

-----DURING LUNCH-----

I quickly ran to my locker and put my books back in when I noticed a few girls staring at me and then whispering something to each other's ears. They must be talking about Rinnie Unnie again... I guess Jiyeon already spread the news around... That ... I slammed my locker door and turned to the girls who were staring at me and whispering.

"WHAT?!!! DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!!! I CAN EXPEL YOU FROM THIS SCHOOL RIGHT AWAY IF I WANT TO!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed at the girls. They jumped in fright and looked at me, shocked, maybe because this is the first time I am actually being loud. Most of the time I'm always quiet and well-mannered. 

Suddenly I heard someone clapping from behind. I turned to look at the direction of the clapping and saw Jiyeon walking towards me with two other girls. One on her left and the other on her right. I recognise them... They're the twins, Lee Hyorin and Lee Ailee. When did they became dogs to Jiyeon...? I stared at Jiyeon and shouted, "What do you want cheap ?!"

"WHOA! I DIDN'T KNOW JI EUNNIE WAS THIS FIERCE!" Jiyeon laughed and stopped right in front of my face. I was as taller than her, even with her heels on. Thank God for my good genes in height if not I would already be humiliated.

"Don't call me Ji Eunnie you . You have no rights to do so." I smirked at her.

"Why, aren't you rude Ji Eun? You do know that I'm your Unnie right?" Jiyeon smiled at me.

Disgusting... I thought as I stare at her face.

"Rude?" I smirked again and continued, "You're caliing me rude when you're the one who betrayed my sister and slept with her boyfriend, no ex-boyfriend like a cheap ? You? My Unnie? please. You don't deserve me to call you Unnie. You deserve to be call something like ch-eap seee-luttt!" I laughed in her face. She was about to lift up her right hand to slap me when I grabbed it, hard. She yelped in pain.

"Let go of me Park Ji Eun!" She screamed. I lift up my right hand, still grabbing her right hand with my left hand and I slapped her across the face. After which, I threw her hand that I was grabbing in the air.

"DON'T YOU UNDERESTIMATE ME PARK JI YEON! MY SISTER MAY BE KIND ENOUGH TO NOT DO ANYTHING BACK AT YOU, BUT LET ME WARN YOU, I'M NOT!!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW SCARY I CAN BE!!!" i spit in her face and she was taken aback by my actions. 

She was about to try to slap me again when suddenly Zelo stepped in and grabbed her hands.

"Slap her once and I'll slap you twice. Hurt her once and I will kill you Park Ji Yeon-sshi. Don't you ever dare lay a finger on Ji Eun!" Zelo looked at her in the eyes. His eyes were on fire. The rest stepped in as wel, trying to control Zelo. Onew Oppa, Key Oppa, Taeminnie Oppa, Baro Oppa, Sandeul Oppa, Channie and C-NU Oppa. They stood beside me after that.

Zelo let go of his grip towards Jiyeon's hands and swung them in the air. Jiyeon quickly walked away, together with her two dogs.

"Th...thanks Zelo..." I smiled at him. Zelo nodded his head. Is he blushing? Hahaha! Cute! I turned to the other boys and they were staring at me with their mouth wide opened.

"WHAT?!" I laughed.

"ARE YOU OKAY JI EUNNIE?!" Key Oppa took my hands and examined them, then he looked up to my face and check my cheeks. Onew Oppa, Channie and C-NU Oppa did the same.

"I'm ok Oppas!" I laughed and pulled their hands away.

"OMO! YAH! PARK JI EUN! YOU WERE SO AWESOME JUST NOW!!! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE SO COOL!!!" Baro Oppa clapped and ruffled my hair. Sandeul Oppa slung his arm around me and said, "Eunni-yah! Join us for lunch today arrasoh? Someone would be very happy if you do!" and pointed to Zelo who was still blushing.

I looked at Zelo and then looked back at Sandeul Oppa and nodded, "Ok!". 

"ASSAH!" Zelo jumped. We all laughed and walked to the cafeteria.

We went to their usually table only this time B1A4 joined us.

"Are you guys eating together from today onwards?" I looked at them.

"Yup! Finally! Since Rinnie and Jinyoung got along now we can all finally eat together peacefully without being awkward!" Onew Oppa laughed and turned to Sandeul Oppa,  "Deullie!!! Let's go get some chicken!!!. Sandeul Oppa nodded his head and clapped his hands in excitemend. "Let's go Onew-yah! Food!!! Let's mogo, mogo, mogo!" they both then stood up and ran towards the buffet table.

"YAH LEE SANDEUL! LAST ONE TO REACH THERE PAYS ALL!" Onew Oppa challenged and Sandeul Oppa agreed. Halfway through their race both boys fell and did their usually body gag explosion. We laughed at their gags like crazy. They're acting like stupid kids! HAHAHAHAHA!

"YAH! KEY! I ALREADY TOLD YOU! THIS RING AIN'T OLD-FASHIONED! IT'S A VINTAGE DESIGN!!!" Baro Oppa knocked Key Oppa's head.

"YAH! YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO KNOCK MY HEAD YOU PABO! IT IS OLD-FASHIONED! LOOK AT MY ROBOT NECKLACE! AIN'T IT COOL?!" Key Oppa shoved his necklace in Baro Oppa's face.

"YAH! KIM KI BUM!" Baro Oppa screamed. Key Oppa laughed hysterically, "YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOUR FACE SQUIRREL BARO!!!".

I smiled at the way my sister's friends are acting. Indeed Unnie is loved... Thank God Unnie has them as her best friends.

"HYUNG! YOU NEED TO TELL ME HOW YOU GREW YOUR HAIR LIKE THAT! I WANT TO ENTER MORE CROSS-DRESSING COMPETITIONS!" Taeminnie Oppa pestered C-NU Oppa who was pretending to read a book. Taeminnie Oppa turned to Channie and nudged him, "Channie-yah! Join me! Then we can win prizes and ka-chings!". Taeminnie Oppa wiggled his eyebrows mischeviously causing Channie to laughed out loud. "Arra Hyung! I wanna try too! Since we're both pretty boys!" Channie clapped his hand and did his 5-in-1 aegyo.

I burst out laughing watching Channie did his deadly set of aegyo. 

Taeminnie Oppa responded back with his own set of aegyo as well.

C-NU Oppa bursted out laughing when he saw what the two pretty boys were doing.

"Aigoo! You two are really pretty!" C-NU Oppa ruffled both their hair and said, "Ok fine! Let me tell you how this gorgeous hair of mine is being maintained!" as he flipped his hair.

"HAHAHA! HYUNG! YOU LOOKED LIKE A NOONA JUST NOW WHEN YOU FLIPPED YOUR HAIR!" Zelo laughed hysterically, knocking the table. I was laughing so hard as well. C-NU Oppa did looked like a Noona. Taeminnie Oppa, Channie, Baro Oppa and Key Oppa laughed uncontrollably when they heard what Zelo said and teased C-NU Oppa.

"AISH! YOU LITTLE PUNK! DO YOU WANT TO DIE?!" C-NU Oppa pointed to Zelo.

"HAHAHA! ARRA! ARRA! MIAN!" Zelo laughed, holding his stomach.

When the rest finally sat down and we were all gather at the table together, I told them what my plan was and they all agreed.

"Daebak! I can't wait to carry out our mission!" Baro Oppa laughed as he emphasize on the word mission.

"Ji Eunnie-ah... Is Rinnie still angry with us... With me?" Onew Oppa looked at me, worriedly.

I smiled and reassured him, "Anni Oppa! In fact she felt guilty. She said she shouldn't have screamed at you guys when you guys were just helping her out and protectin her. She's going to apologise to you guys tomorrow.".

"Ah! Jeongmallo?! Ah... She doesn't need to apologise! Glad she's ok! Hehehe!" Onew Oppa returned to his happy self again and continued munching on his chicken. 

"YAH OPPA! SLOW DOWN ON THE CHICKEN!" I pinched Onew Oppa's cheeks and laughed.

I looked around and saw Jiyeon. I smirked at her direction. She was sitting on the other side of the cafeteria with her two dogs. A bunch of worthless guys were surrounding them. She was texting someone and I'm pretty sure it's Zico. Stupid ... You're going to get it from me tomorrow... I turned back my attention to the Oppas and we continued chit chatting happily.