Chapter 13

Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life (Sweet Revenge)

JUNG JINYOUNG'S POV

I kept on looking at Rin Na who was laughing and happily chatting away with Soojung and Bom Unnie. God... She look so beautiful... I was admiring her face when Abbuji snapped me out of it.

"Jinyoungie-ah... Do you like my Rinnie?" Abbuji eyed me.

I nodded shyly. Abbuji clapped his hands and encouraged me, "Go for it! I trust you Jinyoungie! I'm very sure you'll make my daughter happy!". 

I looked at Abbuji and smiled. I thanked him for his encouragement and said, "I am going to court Rinnie from today onwards Abbuji... Please, give me your fullest support.". Abbuji placed a hand on my shoulder and smiled, "Of course I will!".

"Me too!" Eommonim joined in. I laughed and nodded my head.

"What are you guys talking about? I wanna know!" Rin Na pouted. I laughed at her puffed up, pouty lips face and pinched her cheeks.

"Nothing!" Abbuji quickly changed the subject.

We were abruptly stopped by someone who suddenly appeared out from the mini stage. In Seoul Garden, there's a mini stage where sometimes, performances will be performed for the customers entertainment.

"ANNYEOSEHYO YEOREOBUN!" the dude in baggy hip hop clothes shouted. The crowd went a little wild.

"NOW! I JUST FOUND OUT THAT THERE ARE IMPORTANT GUESTS RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW, IN THIS VERY RESTAURANT!" the dude continued. Ahhh... He must want Abbuji to sing a song or Bom Unnie to perform one of 2NE1's songs.

"I'M EMCEE MONG AND DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHO THEY ARE?!" Emcee Mong screamed. I was a little irritated by the noise but I had to look professional since my dad is the owner of YG Entertainment and I'm pretty well-known for his son. Some of the crowd already knew who we are and started shouting our names.

Emcee Mong slowly walked towards our table and stopped behind Rin Na.

"WE HAVE MR JYP WITH HIS WIFE AND 2 DAUGHTERS TOGETHER WITH MR YG'S SON AND DAUGHTER!" Emcee Mong smiled to us. The crowd went wild and they started chanting. "Perform! Perform! Perform!". 

"Would you like one of them to perform?" Emcee Mong asked the crowd and they screamed back a loud yes. I could tell Abbuji was irritated and Eommonim was pretty pissed off. As for Bom Unnie and Soojung, they only had food in their mind. They continued stuffing themselves with food. Rin Na was different though. She looked calm like as though she's used to all these. 

Emcee Mong turned to Rin Na and asked her, "How about your Ms Park Rin Na? Would you kindly perform an item for the crowd?" and he offered his hands to her. Rin Na ignored his hands and nodded her head calmly. Hah! In your face! She doesn't want to hold your hands... WAIT! DID SHE JUST SAY YES TO HIM?! I looked at Rin Na, shocked.

I guess she doesn't want to be unprofessional...

Rin Na stood up and was walked to the mini stage. Abbuji, Eommonim, Bom Unnie and Soojung stood up and clapped for Rin Na as she walked up the stage. They cheered for her loudly, and so did I.

Rin Na stood up on the stage with her back facing the audience.

"INTRODUCING TO YOU THE DAUGHTER OF MR JYP, MS PARK RIN NA!" Emcee Mong announced and walked to the stereo system.

The song OMG by Usher ft. Will.I.Am started blasting and Rin Na started dancing. I was surprised by Rin Na. She was dancing so well. She was dancing like Minzy Unnie, popping and pumping. Every move she made was sharp and strong. He facial expressions were gorgeous. She looked like CL Unnie and was dancing like Minzy Unnie. Rin Na was giving out an aura that shouts, "HEY! LOOK AT ME DANCE! I'M THE MOTHER OF MOVES!" and her charms on stage were mesmerizing. Her eyes were full of passion. She was a true beauty up there and to me, she belongs on stage, performing like her Bom Unnie.

When she finished, she bowed, thanked the audience and walked down the stage. We all stood up and clapped for her. Bom Unnie was shouting like crazy saying, "THAT'S MY DONGSAENG! YOU GO GIRL!!!" and Soojung was clapping like a mad seal. As for Abbuji and Eommonim, they have never looked any prouder. There were tears of joy in their eyes and as for me, what can I say, she took my heart, breath and soul away. I was a total slave towards her already.

Guys were barking and surrounding her as she walked to our table. I quickly walked towards and reach out my hands for her to hold and she did. She mouthed a thank you to me and I led her back to the table.

We all sat down and praised her.

"UNNIE JINJA DAEBAK YAH!" Soojung hugged Rin Na and so did Bom Unnie.

"YOU WERE ROCKING THAT STAGE!" Bom Unnie clapped her hands.

"YOU MADE APPA SO PROUD BABY!" Abbuji ruffled Rin Na's hair, and kissed her forehead. Eommonim did the same.

Rin Na then turned to me. I looked at her, and smiled. "You, you were amazing Park Rin Na! You cast a spell on me!" I shouted and pinched her cheeks. We all cracked up laughing.

We continued eating after that.

-----OUTSIDE SEOUL GARDEN, AFTER LUNCH-----

We said goodbye to each other.

"Kamsamidah for the meal Eommonim, Abbuji." I bowed politely and thanked them. So did Soojung.

"Awww Jinyoungie! Don't mention it! Make sure you and Soojung come over for dinner tomorrow evening alright!" Abbuji playfully hugged me, slinging his arm around my neck. I laughed and nodded.

"Don't mention it Jinyoungie! We're family! Make sure you come over tomorrow alright!" Eommonim pinched my cheeks and gave me peck. I smiled and nodded. Bom Unnie did the same too. She gave me a peck on my cheek and thanked me for making their lunch even better.

They walked to Soojung and talked to her. I looked at Rin Na who was standing behind, looking at me shyly. I walked towards her.

"Hey... Mianhe if we disturbed you and your family for lunch..." I smiled sheepishly at her. She chuckled and replied, "Anniyo! You made our lunch time even merrier! Kamsamidah Jinyoung-ah!". 

I smiled and brushed a strand of her hair on her face and put it behind her ears. "And anyway... I missed Soojung... and... y...you...", she continued but stuttered at the last word, you. I grinned. Did you just said you miss me Rinnie-ah? She looked down and blushed. I lift up her head and whispered "Pabo... I missed you too..." and smiled. She blushed even harder and looked at me in the eyes. I don't know what took over me but I kissed her cheek suddenly.

She froze. You can't believe what I just did huh Rinnie... Hahaha... Look at you... You look so cute right now all shocked and surprised... I smiled and snapped her out of it. She then replied, 'Jinyoung-ah...". I placed a finger on her lips and said, "I'll call you tonight.".

We waved goodbye to the Parks and I drove off.

-----INSIDE JINYOUNG'S CAR-----

"Did you just kissed Unnie?" Soojung giggled. I looked at her and shyly nodded.

"ASSAH OPPA! I WANT HER TO BE MY SISTER-IN-LAW!!!" Soojung squealed. I smiled and ruffled her hair. Me too... I want to make her my wife...

PARK RIN NA'S POV

We waved goodbye to Jinyoung and Soojung as they drove off.

I touched the cheek Jinyoung kissed and smiled to myself. Silly boy... I think I like you... I like you Jinyoungie... But how... I didn't know I could move on so fast from Zico... How is it possible that I feel so safe with you, and happy? But when I'm with Zico, I do feel safe and happy but he have never gave me butterflies in my tummy before, made my heart beat this fast or made me zone out and freeze me like you do Jinyoung... Have I actually really fallen for you...? And do you like me too? I was zoning out when Bom Unnie shook me.

"YAH! WAKEY, WAKEY!" Bom Unnie teased me.

"Aihoo~ Someone got a kiss!" Umma cooed and Appa did the same, I simply blushed and got in the car.

We went to Fantasy Mall after that and started shopping.

Umma looked at me and Bom unnie and squealed, "Kids! Go shop till you drop! And oh you too yeobu!" Umma turned to look at Appa. 

We went on seperate ways and decided to meet at the cashier counter area after 3 hours. I bought a few items for Soojung and a shirt for Jinyoung as a thank you gift and individual items for the boys to say I'm sorry and Thank you for helping me out last night even though I screamed my off at them.

We met at the cashier counter area 3 hours later and I thought I bought a hell lot of items but I was wrong. Umma and Bom Unnie looked like they could fit a whole truck with their items. Appa and me simply shook our head. 

We paid for our things and went back home straight away. We were really exhausted.

-----AT THE PARKS RESIDENCE-----

Finally we're home! I quickly ran in and saw Ji Eun on the phone laughing away. Hmm... I wonder who she's talking too... I hardly see Ji Eun talking on the phone. I ignored my suspicions and ran up to my room. I plopped my shopping bags down on the floor and quickly took a bath.

I dried my hair and walked over to my bed. I took my shopping bags along and sprawled them on my bed. I took out the items I bought out of the shopping bags one by one and placed them neatly on my bed.

I was wrapping Soojung's items when suddenly I heard some noise outside my window. I stopped and got off my bed too look out of my window. Hmm... Must be the wind then... I walked back to my bed and continued whatever I was doing. After 20 minutes, I was done with the wrapping and cleaning up and was about to checked my phone when just nice, it rang. Jinyoungie! I smiled when I saw his name popped up on my phone screen.

Rin Na; Yeobusehyo? 

I grinned.

jinyoungie: Asleep yet?

Rin Na: Nope. I just finished er... 

I looked around. I didn't want him to know that I have presents for them because I wanted it to be a surprise.

Jinyoung: Hmm?

Rin Na: I just finished drying my hair! 

Jinyoung: -Laughs- You're a bad liar Rin Na! And what did you got us?

Rin Na: Bo? 

How did he know I was lying... and HOW DID HE KNOW I HAVE PRESENTS FOR THEM?!

Jinyoung: Go to your balcony now.

Rin Na: Huh...? Ok...

I walked to my balcony and opened the sliding door.

"Surprised!" Jinyoung smiled at me. I rubbed my eyes, making sure I wasn't actually dreaming.

"JINYOUNGIE!" I squealed and hugged him. ! DID I JUST HUG HIM?! OH NO!!! I was about to let go of him when he hugged me back, even tighter. I didn't want to let go after that. I felt safe. I felt very safe and I wanted to stay this way forever.

"Missed me?" Jinyoung whispered.

I laughed softly. I couldn't deny it, I did missed him and am still now. I nodded and said, "Yes, very very much. Nemu nemu nemu!". 

Jinyoung chuckled and kissed the side of my head, still hugging on to me, "Me too silly...". And that's when I was sure that yes, I have fallen for him and yes I like him.

 

HELLO YEOREOBUN! 

MIANHE! I CAN ONLY UPDATE 5 CHAPTERS TODAY WHEN I PROMISED TO UPDATE 8 BUT I REALLY CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! I'M EXHAUSTED! HAHAHA! AND IT'S CURRENLT 2.09AM IN THE MORINING FOR RIGHT NOW! BUT PLEASE WAIT TILL TOMORROW AS I WILL UPDATE MORE CHAPTERS AND GET READY!!! RIN NA AND JINYOUNG WILL GET TOGETHER IN THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS! -SPOILER ALERT HAHAHA- ANNYEONG AND BABY GOODNIGHT! i'LL BE DANCING DANCING IN THE MOONLIGHT! 

REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE AND PLEASE, PLEASE COMMENT. I NEED TO KNOW YOUR OPINIONS ABOUT THIS STORY SO I CAN IMPROVE MORE!!! KAMSAMIDAH! ANNYEONG! PYONG~