WHO'S DYING??

My SHINeeng (SHINNING) STAR

 

NO ONE POV

 

“omo! What happened to her??” the nurse immediately stood up from her desk and went  to Taemin while he’s carrying the unconscious Jee In

 

“she has a fever nurse.” he said panting.

 

“put her down here.” the nurse fixed the clinic bed and I immediately put her down. He stood up beside Jee In while the nurse took out some thermometer.

 

“excuse me first..” the nurse went to Jee In’s side and he made way for her to check her out.

 

Taemin  saw her putting the thermometer on Jee In’s armpit and took a basin with a cold water at the sink inside of the clinic.

 

After a few minutes, she took out the thermometer and he saw her worried looks.

 

“nurse.. nurse is she ok?” Taemin asked worriedly. Oh no please tell me she’s not dying! (he thought)

 

“Taemin ssi, we need to bring her to the hospital, her fever is too high. She needs to be cared by the doctor.” The nurse said as she faced him with a worried look too.

 

“is.. is she dying nurse? She won’t die right? Right?” Taemin almost hold both shoulders of the nurse.

 

Jong Hyun hold Taemin’s shoulder as a sign for him to stop being paranoid.

 

“hyung.. hyung she won’t die right??” Taemin faced Jong Hyun and did what he did to the nurse a while ago.

 

“she might die right now if we still act in panic. We need to bring her as soon as possible at the hospital.” Jong Hyun said.

 

“andwae.. andwae..” Taemin shook his head as he carried Jee In immediately.

 

The three, nurse, Jong Hyun, and Min ho was shocked when they saw what Taemin’s doing.

 

“where.. where are you going?” Jong Hyun eyes widened.

 

“I’m bringing her at the hospital hyung! she can’t be die!” Taemin said worriedly and nervously.

 

Min Ho chuckled and shook his head in a row.

 

“put her down first, we’ll call an ambulance to take her.” Jong Hyun said while trying his best to control his laughter.

 

Taemin was so worried and he even make those scene as a big matter.

 

“ppali hyung!” Taemin demanded.

 

“I’ll go and call them now.” Min Ho was still smiling as he lifted his phone at Taemin’s direction.

 

“hey, is she ok already?” Onew who just came asked.

 

“ani hyung… we need to transfer her at the hospital.” Taemin answered and looked at Jee In worriedly as he hold her hands tightly.

 

“hospital? Wae?” Onew asked curiously.

 

“she has a high fever Onew ssi. clinic can’t help her. she must be treated by the doctor.” The nurse butted.

 

Onew just made an O and nodded his head slowly.

 

Just a few minutes, the ambulance arrived and they took Jee In. while they were carrying her with the use of stretcher, the students from whole school started to create a commotion. Key saw how they carried Jee In at the stretcher while she’s still unconscious.

 

“wha…why….” Key wants to ask why are they taking her to the hospital? It’s just a fever.

 

he can’t keep his eyes on Jee In.

 

“hyung… hyung she’s dying…” Taemin grabbed Key’s arms and shake it.

 

“mwo?!” Key almost shouted at Taemin.

 

Key almost believed she was really dying because he saw how Taemin panic and nervous. You can see on his watery eyes that he’s not joking.

 

Key immediately yanked Taemin’s hands on his arms and lead his way to Jong Hyun.

 

“hey! Who the hell is dying?!” Key asked mad at Jong Hyun.

 

Of course Jong Hyun was shocked. He even looked at Key with what-the--are-you-saying looks.

 

“mwo?” Jong Hyun asked calmly, still looking at Key blankly.

 

“I said who’s dying?!” Key was getting impatient.

 

“no one is dying.” Jong Hyun said looking weirdly at Key as he shook his head.

 

“what about those teary eyes of Taemin and saying that.. that leach is already dying?!” Key pointed Jee In who’s already inside of the ambulance and ready to head her at the hospital.

 

“aish jinja Taemin!” Jong Hyun scratched his head.

 

“don’t listen to him, he’s just in state of panic. Jee In has only a high fever.” Min Ho said and patted Key’s shoulder.

 

Key was about to scold Taemin for scaring him but he had already entered at the ambulance and holding Jee In’s hands tightly.

 

KEY POV

 

What the is he doing? She just collapsed and he was too worried to death?! And what is he doing?? Holding her hands tightly?? Taemin back off! She’s not yours!

 

 

Well anyways, no one owned her.

 

 

 

NO ONE POV

Taemin was holding Jee In’s hands while they were heading at the hospital. She started to be conscious again. she had already some beads of sweat on her forehead. She crumpled her forehead and kept on shooking her head while her eyes were in shut.

 

“Key… Key oppa….”

 

Taemin’s worried expression turns in to frown.

 

TAEMIN POV

 

Jee In ah~ I am holding your hands right now but you still looked for Key hyung? he pushed you away but you still call out his name? he didn’t even bothered looking at you at the clinic and helped you to carry you to the hospital but you still craving for him? Can’t you just see me? I am here. worrying for you so much. Can’t you just forget hyung’s name just for a while and call for my name instead?

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

After 20 minutes of ride, they finally arrived at the hospital and they immediately took care of Jee In. the doctor said she was suffering from a severe flu and need a full time rest because they found out that she was lock of sleep. She was also super stressed that’s why her body gave up already. Taemin just nodded his head and asked again if she’ll  going to be ok. the doctor nodded and said that she just needed to be confined for 2 days to regain her strength again. Taemin let out a sigh of relieved and smiled at the doctor. “thanks doctor.” Taemin said and bowed.

 

The doctor bowed also and excused himself because he still need to check his other patients.

 

 

Just when the doctor left, Min Ho, Jong Hyun and Onew arrived.

 

“how is she?” Onew asked a bit panting.

 

“she’s already fine hyung. the doctor said she has a severe flu and need to be confined for 2 days to regain again her energy.  The doctor even said that she had a lock of sleep and she was super stressed.” Taemin explained.

 

"does she thought about Key that too much?" Onew asked out of the blue.

 

“how about you? Are you already fine?” Jong Hyun smiled as he patted Taemin’s shoulder.

 

Taemin just smiled and nodded.

 

Min Ho chuckled as he remembered how Taemin so worried a while ago. He even thought she’ll going to die already. Min Ho swear that Taemin’s facial expression a while ago was priceless.

 

“That’s great then.” Onew said as he smiled too.

 

“where is she?” Jong Hyun asked.

 

“room 109 hyung.” Taemin said and they headed to the room.

 

ONEW POV

 

When we entered at the hospital, we saw Jee In lying on the bed silently sleeping with a dextrose on her right hand. I pity her for being sick.

 

Just then, Taemin started to ask something.

 

“where’s Key hyung??” Taemin asked.

 

“he didn’t came along. He said he doesn’t like hospital. He hates the smell here.” Min Ho answered.

 

I heard Taemin scoffed and rolled his eyes. Omo, it’s my first time seeing this kid scoffed. And wait, is he mad? Why does his smiles was so bitter?

 

“he still thought of himself when he knew that Jee In was here?? does he even cared about her??” Taemin asked with a semi high tone.

 

I thought i was the only one was shocked how Taemin reacted but when I saw the faces of Jong Hyun and Min Ho, I’m pretty sure they were shocked too.

 

“ever since Taemin, he didn’t even cared about her. so why are you acting like that? It’s not like it was the first time he ignored her.” Jong Hyun said.

 

“but hyung she was sick! At least he even checked her even just for a while saying “hey, are you still alive?” that makes Jee In already happy even he'll say that in a rude manner."  Taemin shouted.

 

“hey makdongie, are you shouting on us? Why do you so much care about her? do you like her?” I asked seriously. I was just joking but I think he was just caught off guard on my question, he just remained silent lowered his head and went beside Jee In.

 

Seriously Lee Taemin, do you like her?

 

KEY POV

 

I decided to just remain here at school and calm myself. It wasn’t my first time seeing a person particularly a girl being rushed at the hospital but why do I feel like scared and nervous that time?

 

Yes, i admitt one of my reasons why I didn’t followed them at the hospital because I really hate that place. It makes me sick. But apart of that, I am afraid to see her lying on bed helplessly. I don’t want to see her sick, in a bad mood or suffering. I am not used to it. the Jee In I know was bubbly, talkative, hyper and kept on pestering me wherever I am.

 

I am afraid that when I arrived inside of her room, no one will cling on me, no one will call me oppa in a whining tone. No one will pout in front of me and do all the effective aegyo’s in front of me. It was weird but that was the thing I really afraid of. I want the old Jee In. I don’t like the sick her. it’s… it’s.. it’s not fun.

 

But wait. I didn’t went there because I like to calm myself here. But why am I still nervous and panic? Why I can’t calm myself? Why I can’t stop worrying about her? does staying here was a wrong decision?

 

===================================

annyeong.. ^^ comment please. thanks