CHESS TO SNAKES AND LADDERS TO.......

My SHINeeng (SHINNING) STAR

 

“yes!!! I won!!!” Jee In for the 5th time won again on their chess game.

 

“mwoya igeo?!!!” Key pushed the chess as he whined.

 

“you lost again oppa.. merong..” Jee In scrunched her nose as she stuck out her tongue.

 

“andwaeyo~ you cheated!!! That’s unfair!” Key said sulking.

 

“haha, aniya oppa, I didn’t cheat at all. It’s just that I am too good in this game.”

 

“ye ye…” Key mimicked. “you chose to play chess because you know you are expert in this game while I on this!” Key rolled his eyes.

 

“aigoo aigoo.. now who’s whining there like a child? Ppali just accept the punishment.” Jee In said excitedly.

 

Key acted like crying while he wiggled his body. He can’t accept that for the fifth time, he’ll be doing the ttakbam again.

 

“can I pass even once? My forehead is already hurting.” Key sulked.

 

Jee In pouted first as she thought how she badly hurted her boyfriend.

 

“arasseo. I’ll let you pass this time. No more next time.” Jee In smiled.

 

Key finally sighed loudly as he smiled unconsciously.

 

“let’s drop this chess thing let's just play snakes and ladders.” Key suggested.

“snakes and ladders?” Jee In asked innocently.

 

“yeah.. Taemin bought this a day ago when they felt bored here.” Key was talking while he was busy reaching out the desk beside him. He pulled the drawer and that’s when he saw the snakes and ladders.

 

“let’s play this!” Key finally took out the game board.

 

“arasseo. The punishment is still ttakbam?” Jee In asked eyeing the game board.

 

“ani.. the person who’ll win will got a kiss on cheeks.” Key grinned.

 

“omo! You’ll going to kiss me oppa?!” Jee In clasped her hand in delight.

 

Key scoffed as he rolled his eyes. “how sure you are that you’ll going to win over me? no one ever beat me in this game.” Key smirked.

 

“then the person who’ll beat you is already in front of you.” Jee In said proudly.

 

They started the game once they had already rolled the dice to decide who will move first. The game lasted for about 30 minutes because they kept on falling and returning to number one. It was very frustrating game but at the same time, they laugh with each other once one of them will fall and goes back from the start.

 

Until they came to 94.. they were tie. Their plastic colored chess was placed both at the number 94. It was Jee In’s turn to roll her dice. And once the dice fall, the dice ends to 3.. Jee In immediately clapped her hands as she excitedly moved her colored chess.

 

Next was Key. Though Key was a bit nervous because beacauseonly few more steps before Jee In win, He wasn’t joking before that no one still beat him in this game. Key secretly prayed at the dice to show six. and it seems like fate was with him. He rolled his dice and showed 6..

 

Key practically yelled like a diva mode and started to do some random dance. Though he can’t move his lower part because of his legs, he still did the dance through his left hand. He celebrated like it was a tournament.

 

“did.. I just lost?” Jee In asked pouting.

 

“yes my baby~ you lost over your handsome boyfriend.~~~” Key sang teasing Jee In.

 

Jee In glared Key as she mimicked Key.

 

“bitter?” Key teased Jee In swaying his head like he was following a rhythm of a song.

 

“stop teasing ok? now let me kiss you.” Jee In said. Positioning Key to sit properly.

 

“you’re really going to kiss me?” Key asked surprised.

 

“I am not like you who’ll going to ask for a pass ok?” Jee In rolled her eyes.

 

Key chuckled. “ it think you’re enjoying the punishment.”

 

“ani. I was determined to win because I want the almighty Key to kiss me..” Jee In pouted like a child.

 

“aigoo. My cute baby is sulking. Come here then…” Key opened his arm for a hug.. (a/n : arm : singular. Because his right arm is still in bandage.)

 

Jee In scrunched her nose as she let herself rest on Key’s chest.

 

“let’s just do this ok? let’s just cancel the punishment.”

 

“ani ani!” Jee In immediately lifted her head and shook her head vigorously.

 

(a/n: they were still hugging but Jee In just made a little space for them so that she can see his face)

 

“it’s ok to me even if I’ll be the one who’ll kiss you. At least I can still kiss you.. just.. don’t cancel it.” Jee In pleaded like a child asking for her to buy some chocolates at the grocery.

 

“are you sure?” Key asked not in a serious way.

 

She nodded still pouting.

 

Key smiled at her. but the next thing that made Jee In lose her right mind was when Key gave a quick peck on her lips.

 

Jee In’s eyes widened as she remained frozen on her place. she didn’t know what to do. Though it was just a peck, everything that was happened is just like a bomb that explode right in front of her face. She can’t even blinked her eyes. all she does was to stare at Key’s eyes still looking for herself that has been drowned from her shocked.

 

“are you ok baby?” Key asked sweetly touching his own nose on the tip of hers. That’s when Jee In had the time to blink her eyes and woke up from her surprised.

 

“op…oppa…” Jee In stuttered

 

“who’s oppa? Taemin isn’t here, neither Min Ho, jong hyun hyung, or Onew hyung.” Key said as he rested his forehead on hers.

 

Jee In pouted at first and smiled.

 

“baby… I don’t know you are a thief.” Jee In joked.

 

“am i?” Key asked innocently.

 

“uhm.” Jee In nod once.

 

“how come?”

 

“you stole a kiss from me. that’s bad.” Jee In said.

 

Key chuckled upon hearing her lecture. “ that’s not bad because you are my girlfriend. I have the rights to kiss you ok?” Key said.

 

“at least ask me next time.” Jee In said acting like she was offended how Key just stole a kiss from her.

 

“if I’ll ask you to kiss you, would you allow me too?” Key parted their forehead but still their faces were just inches away.

 

“of course.. I am your-----“ Jee In was cut when she felt a soft lips crashed on hers. That time it wasn’t just a peck. It was kiss but no tongue movements. It was a long smack..

 

Jee In who’s still surprised was wide eyes while the boy’s eyes was totally closed. Before Jee In answering his kiss, she smiled one last time as she closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around her neck.

 

And that’s when she answered him back. She partly opened to let Key enter his tongue. He immediately got it and Key obediently slid his tongue inside of . Jee In moved closer to Key as her arms was still wrapped on her neck. Key almost feel Jee In’s warm body touching his chest. He tightened his hugged on Jee In’s waist as they enjoyed their first and passionate kiss .

 

SHNee POV

 

“is Jee In still here at the hospital?” Onew asked as he checked his phone randomly.

 

“she texted me a while ago that she’s still here hyung. so don’t worry, she’ll never leave Key hyung.” Taemin smiled.

 

“are you fine with that?” Jong Hyun asked.

 

“of course I am, Jee In is just like my dongsaeng now since she said that she’ll only love Key hyung now and forever. It’s really a heartbreaking statement from the girl you loved but I realized that every people in this world has it’s own partner. And too bad, Jee In wasn’t the one for me.” Taemin smiled sweetly.

 

“so.. you’re giving her now to Key?” Min Ho asked holding a bag.

 

“she’s never been mine in the first place hyung.” Taemin answered.

 

and that's when They stopped in front of Key’s room. Onew decided to open the door since his dongsaeng’s were busy interviewing their maknaes feelings.

 

A loud gasped escaped from Onew’s mouth once he saw the happenings inside.

 

“yah!!~” Onew shouted before he closed the door again and faced the others blushing.

 

“wae hyung?” Taemin asked.

 

“oh… not..nothing… I just.. just gave them a warning that we are already here.” Onew stuttered.

 

“what’s for the warning?” Jong Hyun brows met.

 

Before Onew answer, they heard a shout from inside.

 

“come in.” Key yelled from inside.

 

“did you hear him? Now move.” Jong Hyun literally pushed Onew aside.

 

NO ONEPOV

 

“yeobo!!!!” Jong Hyun ran towards Key as he gave him a manly hugged.

 

“good thing you still visited me.” Key rolled his eyes.

 

“how could we forget my yeobo, and SHINee’s eomma?” Jong Hyun said.

 

“we bought you some foods and we also brought you some facial lotions since you said it.” Min Ho raised the plastic bag.

 

“gomawo Min Ho yah~” Key smiled.

 

“are you fine Jee In? did you slept well?” Taemin asked.

 

“ne oppa, I slept fine last night. Key oppa is so obedient last night so I didn’t have any problem with him.” Jee In chuckled.

 

“it seems like you two get along now huh. Any progress?” Jong Hyun wiggled his eyebrows.

 

But before would Key answer, Onew did it already.

 

“they have. A very big progress. I saw them hugging each other a while ago and… and…” Onew was trailed off. He can’t say those words.

 

“and what hyung?” Taemin asked curiously.

 

“and.. I saw them.. hugging.” Onew said.

 

“you’ve said it already hyung, you said you saw them hugging and.. hugging?” Jong Hyun frowned.

 

“he saw us kissing.” Jee In answered for Onew.

 

All eyes widened as they look at Jee In. she smiled nervously as she made a peace sign.

 

“she’s my girlfriend. So there’s no wrong about it right?” Key said as the wide eyes turned to him.

 

“will you please stop doing with those big eyes? and you Min Ho, are you shock or it’s just your normal eyes?” Key glared the three except  Onew.

 

“since.. since when?” Jong Hyun asked still shock

 

“since this morning.” Key shrugged his shoulders.

 

“this morning? Hyung it doesn’t long for a day but you already kissed her?!” Taemin asked with loud tone.

 

“are you shouting at me my dear son?” Key asked raising his one brow.

 

“ani..” Taemin calmed his face

 

“what can I do? She’s irresistible. She’s just like a baby whom I wanted to kiss every minute of my life.”

 

“I thought you don’t like dramatic and very romantic stories?” Onew asked.

 

“I do. But not in my real love story ok? set aside those facts of mine. I love Jee In. that’s final and period no erase.”

 

“whoa.. since when you became bold when it comes to your feelings about her?” Min Ho smiled.

 

“since this morning.” He simply answered.

 

A silence visited them. then suddenly it was broken by a person who cleared . it was Jee In.

 

“I need to go home now oppa. I need to have a proper rest because I am still having a school tomorrow and I need to do some homeworks.” She said.

 

“when are you coming back?” Key asked with a sad voice and face.

 

“I’ll be back tomorrow oppa. Since it’s already winter break next week. I’ll personally take good care of you.” Jee In smiled.

 

“I said drop the oppa. I want you to call me baby.” Key pouted.

 

The four was shock when they heard what Key said.

 

“baby?? What are you? A kid?” Jong Hyun laughed but suddenly stopped when he felt like his face was already burning because he saw Key glaring at him.

 

“mian.” He immediately apologized.

 

Key took away his look from Jong Hyun and looked at Jee In.

 

“arasseo, visit me after school ok? I’m going to miss you.” Key said.

 

“just two more days..” Jee In smiled. “ok I need to go.. annyeong.”

 

“jamkkan.” Key stopped her.

 

“wae?” Jee In asked confused.

 

Key didn’t answered but instead, he poked his lips and asking for a goodbye kiss.

 

Jee In chuckled same with the others . she went back beside of Key's bed and  Jee In peck a kiss on him.

 

“take care of yourself here ok? bye bye.” Jee In waved before she left the room.

 

“wow, you are really in love with her don’t you?” Jong Hyun asked.

 

“deeply and madly.” Key smiled.

 

“I’m happy for the both of you hyung.” Taemin smiled.

 

“thank you..” Key smiled back. “I’m happy we’re together now.”