SHINee World or Key's world?

My SHINeeng (SHINNING) STAR

 

KEY POV

 

I was sweating like hell after we had a non stop practice for half an hour. I took a bottle of mineral water and sat at the corner. I was really panting and catching my breath. Singing while dancing is not a joke you know. While I was enjoying my water, I felt someone was wiping my sweat on my face. I opened my eyes and looked who it was. And it was Jee In. she smiled at me and giving me another bottle of water.

 

I harshly slapped her hands away. I hate her. “what the hell are you doing?!” I glared at her.

 

“giving you some water?” She answered innocently.

 

“I know!! But why are you wiping my sweat? Are you my eomma? Are you my girlfriend?? Even my P.A. doesn’t do that to me!” I shouted at her.

 

Instead of being humiliated, of course, what do I expect? Jee In is Jee In. she don’t know the word ‘painful’. She’s a freak, and has a numb heart. She only do what she likes and what makes her happy.

 

“soon to be your girlfriend oppa!” She grinned and blushed.

 

I really don’t know what to do with this girl anymore. she was the craziest girl I’ve ever met. What did I do to my previous life to deserve this punishment? Am I that really irresistible that she was also willing to kiss my nails???!

 

“You know what.. you are so annoying.” I narrowed my eyes on her.

 

“I know.” She grinned. I give up!!! I give up!! hating, shouting and pushing this girl away is useless! She’s into me!!!! I scoffed in exasperation, squeezed my eyes and massaged my nape. My gosh. She’s stressing me to the bones!!

 

MIN HO POV

 

We’re looking at the two from the corner. They look so cute together. We started to drag Jee In with us because we want to win the bet. Well I admit she was a bit annoying that’s why we understand Key sometimes. But we can’t deny the fact that he’s a bit cruel to her. If he don’t shout on her, he will pushed her harshly. First thing, girl shouldn’t be pushed like that. Another thing he’s doing was he kept on humiliating her in front of us or in the crowd. Good thing she was Jee In. she can tolerate those harsh words.

 

As a matter of fact, me, Jong Hyun hyung, Onew hyung and Taemin was really amazed on her. How can she ignore all those hurtful words and actions from Key? Yes we understand that Key was her idol, but she’s still human. She should still feel bashed.

 

She’s one of a kind.

 

And now look at them, she was wiping Key’s perspiration. She’ll be the best girl for him. The stubborn and diva key deserves her. But of course, as usual, Key pushed her and shouted at her again. that was been their routine everyday. Key became more stressed this past three weeks. And thanks to Jee In.

 

ONEW POV

 

After the 10 minutes break, we decided to start the practice again.

 

“move !” I heard Key said from the corner and pushed Jee In harshly that she almost landed her on the floor. Key saw it but he didn’t mind helping her to stand up. well why he is. He’s the one who pushed her.

 

I was looking at Jee In if she was hurt but I saw nothing on her face. She just pouted and tried to stand up. but I didn’t saw her standing totally when I saw Taemin went to her and offered his hand for her.

 

I saw Jee In smiled and took Taemin’s hands.

 

“mianhae, Key hyung was too harsh to you.” Taemin apologized.

 

“aniya!” Jee In smiled and even waved her hands. “it’s ok. I understand him.” She smiled widely.

 

I sighed. Is she really that crazy and numb? Why do all things that Key do to her even if it’s bad is still ok for her?

 

Actually I pity her every time Key pushed her away. Poor Jee In.

 

I sighed again before I pushed the play button on my ipod. We still need to practice and prepare for our comeback in Japan next month.

 

I was looking at my fellow members while we were having a practice. Two things caught my attention. Jee In was staring at Key all the time which is normal to me. But the weirdest thing is why does Taemin starring at her through the mirror?? Do I need to smell something???

 

NO ONE POV

 

5 PM!!! It’s already 5 pm when their practice ended. Taemin immediately ran towards Jee In and slammed his on the floor beside her.

 

“so.. how was it? is it good or bad?” Taemin asked excitedly.

 

Jee In smiled at him and gave a two thumbs up on him.

 

Taemin smiled and felt contented. Jee In likes their performance.

 

“yah leach! When are you planning to go home and leave us alone?” Key said coldly to Jee In.

 

She immediately stood up and went to Key’s side.

 

“wae oppa? You want to give me a walk?” Jee In grinned.

 

Key scoffed and rolled his eyes. “stop dreaming. That will never happens. Even in your dreams!”

 

Jee In pouted and tried to wipe Key’s sweat again. but Key pushed Jee In’s hands.

 

“stop acting so nice will you please?!” Key glared Jee In.

 

“but I want to wipe your sweats..” Jee In whined.

 

“I have my own hands to wipe my sweats. So stop acting like I am handicap.” Key said.

 

Jee In gave up and ended pouting.

 

While the two are having their ‘sweet’ moments. The four was starring at them and whispering on each other.

 

“they’re so sweet right?” Jong Hyun whispered to Min Ho.

 

“I know hyung. my two eyes saw it.” Min Ho chuckled.

 

“is that how you called sweet hyung?” Taemin scoffed.

 

“right. Taemin is right. Key won’t fall for her. He’s been so cold to her since they met.” Onew added on Taemin’s side.

 

“can’t you notice that Key was too much already?” Onew said.

 

“we know. But look, as long as Jee In wasn’t hurt, we can’t do anything. Besides, Jee In already knew that Key’s really annoyed to her. It’s her choice. Not ours.”

 

“if only I can change her from Lockets to Taemints…” Taemin mumbled.

 

The three looked at him like WHAT-DID-YOU-JUST-SAY-KID????

 

Taemin smiled and pretended that he said nothing.

 

 

JEE IN POV

 

“oppa…. Oppa….” I was pulling Key’s arms.

 

“what?!!!” Key screamed in front of my face and pushed me hardly.

 

Why does he always push me?! Aigoo. You must be thankful that I love you or else I’ve been already your anti fan.

 

“walk me home…. please…” I hugged his arms again, giving him my very cute puppy eyes and pout. I knew it wouldn’t work but I still tried my best.

 

“why the I’ll walk you home?! you are not even my friend!!! You want me to ruin my own name?? what if my fans saw me walking a girl like you in home?!!” Key was still struggling to take off my hands on him.

 

“it’s ok. just wear disguise.” I pleaded.

 

“Oh c’mon Jee In. just please get lost!!!! I’m going crazy because of you!!! Just go home alone!!! You don’t need me!!!!” Key groaned.

 


I gave up and pouted. Why is he so stubborn??? Fine! If you don’t want me to walk home, I’ll go home alone then.

 

“arasseo. I’m going then.. bye bye guys!!” I smiled and waved my hands to them. I walked out from the practice room and about to leave when someone called my name from behind.

 

It was Taemin. With his bag.

 

“wae?” I asked curiously.

 

“let me walk you home.” he offered.

 

Well I was shocked. Taemin??? The cute Maknae of SHINee offered me to walk me home?! wow!! That’s great!!!

 

“but how about your fans? They might kill me if they’ll see you with another girl.”

 

I saw him smile. “it’s ok. I can also use disguise right?”

 

Oh yes!! That’s it. I almost forgotten. I smiled and nodded. He took my bag and we walked into my house.

 

TAEMIN POV

 

She nodded! Yes! This is my first move. Thanks to Key hyung, he refused her to walk home. now it’s my turn. Their house is not that too far from the school. We just walked around 25 minutes and here! we are already in front of her house.

 

“are you living alone?” I asked as I looked their house.

 

“ne.. my mom and dad are working overseas. That’s why I left alone here.” she answered with a smile on her lips.

 

“oh.. are you not sad being alone? I mean leaving by yourself is not fun at all.” I looked curiously at her. She looked at me and shooked her head.

 

“ani.. I am not sad at all. Because I have Key oppa. He’s been my company since they left me alone here. “ She gave me a sweet smile.

 

Key? Key hyung? again? I sighed. She was really dead over heels on Hyung. how could she managed to trust hyung so much if he even don’t know she’s existing in this world.

 

“you really like him don’t you?” I asked.

 

She grinned and nodded like a child. Oh! she’s so cute. I wonder why Key hyung doesn’t saw her cute side. And because of that, I felt thank you because if he’ll discover it.. Jee In and I will be so impossible.

 

“you want to come in? it’s so embarrassing if I’ll just let you out and not inviting a star on my house.” She chuckled while she’s opening the door with her keys.

 

I smiled and entered the house with her. I was looking around when I entered.. it was a two storage house. It was all clean. The furniture’s are placed neatly on their places. The smell of the house is filled with strawberry scents. She has a small flat screen in the living room, her house floor was covered with mar mol tiles. She took her bag on my shoulders and offered me to sit.

 

“I’m sorry if my house is not as good as what you expect.” She gave me a sorry smile.

 

“omo.. aniya.. I really like it. this place was so peaceful. I think I need to hang out here often when our schedule is so hectic.” I joked. She suddenly slammed her body beside me.

 

“jinja??? Please come here often then.. but of course with Key oppa!” she said excitedly.

 

Key again…. can’t I just hang out here alone so that I can have also my moment with you?

 

“oh sure.” I lied. Ok I lied. I should supposed to say no but I ended up saying sure. Pft! Babo!

 

“really???!! Omo omo!!!!! I’ll look forward for it!!! gomawo Taemin!!!” and with a flash, I found her hugging me tightly. Am I dreaming??? Is she really hugging me like she was doing with Key hyung???

 

My heart was beating madly and I can’t breath properly. It’s not because she’s suffocating me but it’s because my heart can’t beat as normal as it was before. What am I feeling this time???

 

JEE IN POV

 

I pulled back my hug on him. I felt shy and embarrassed that time. I think I made him feel un comfortable. Aish. I’m just happy that time that’s why I suddenly hugged him.

 

I looked at him and I laughed when I saw his face. His Jaw was totally dropped and spacing. I knew it. he was shocked.

 

“yah.. are you ok? wait here ok? I’ll get you some juice.” Just then, I stood up and went to the kitchen. After a few seconds, I came back at the living room and I saw him sweating. Eh? Sweating? Is my house hot?

 

“mianhae… I don’t have aircon in our house. Because all I know is Seoul is a cold place. And instead of aircon, we usually used heater.” I said as I gave the glass of orange juice on him. He took it and smiled nervously.

 

“sorry. I am sweating like crazy. It’s not here, maybe I just felt the pressure in our practice a while ago. So yeah.. maybe that’s it.” then he took a sip on his juice.

 

I smiled and sat again beside him.

 

“what to see my room?”

 

I knew he was surprised because he suddenly coughed.

 

“omo.. gwaenchana?” I asked worriedly.

 

“ah.. ye ye… what.. what did you said again? your room?” he asked me stuttering.

 

“ne. I want to show you my collections!” I smiled and felt excited. I really want to show my own SHINee World.

 

“is it ok?” he asked me with a hesitate looks.

 

“of course!! I want to show you my own small SHINee World.” I grinned.

 

He smiled and stood up. “arasseo. Kaja.”

 

NO ONE POV

 

Taemin and Jee In went upstairs together. She opened the door and Taemin gasped when he saw inside her room.

 

“tadan!!!!” Jee In even widened her arms..

 

“mwoya…..” Taemin was still in a surprised mode. He was roaming his eyes every part of Jee In’s room.

 

The first thing you will see when you open the door was a big poster of SHINee, then the rest was Key’s pictures, posters and even trading cards. Well She loves SHINee but majority was Key. He saw a picture frame beside her bed. It was Key’s picture.

 

Her blanket was a SHINee design during the Hello album. Her pillow was Key, her laptop which is opened was Key’s picture also. Her notebooks that was neatly placed at her desk was filled with Key’s chibi stickers.on top of her bed was a big poster or maybe that was a tarpaulin already, of Key! Her CD racks was full of SHINee albums! They were all originals and with signs of them.

 

“are you sure…. This is your SHINee World or…. Key hyung’s world?” Taemin asked in nowhere. He was still amazed how Jee In really idolized Key.

 

Jee In laughed. “well if this is Key’s world, this four shouldn’t be here anymore.” Jee In pointed Onew, jong hyun, Min Ho and Taemin.

 

“how did you collect all this???”

 

“I collected them one by one! It’s amazing right? I am a shawol. Solid!!” Jee In boasted.

 

“ani.. you are not a shawol.. you are a locktes. Look at these…” Taemin picked Jee In’s pillow, then her blankets. He even pointed the big posters, trading cards, and the notebooks. “are you sure you are a shawol or just a lockets?”

 

 

Jee In pouted. “of course I am!! I am listening every part of every members. Not only Key. I love how you sing too.”

 

Suddenly, Taemin blushed. “rea…really??”

 

Jee In smiled and nodded. “but I preferred seeing you dancing than singing. You are so cool when you dance. You make all nuna’s in town dropped of their over you.”

 

“mwo??!” Taemin was shocked how Jee In played a joked like that on him.

 

Jee In laughed. “I know that was a foul words but that’s the only exact words can explain their feelings and reactions.”

 

Taemin blushed. “so.. you are also one of them??” he suddenly asked.

 

Jee In laughed. “of course not!! I am only dropping my on Key oppa!!”

 

“yah!! Don’t use that words again. it’s very unpleasant to hear. You sounds ert!!!” Taemin even covered his ears.

 

“ok ok… innocent Maknae…” Jee In then made a merong.