"IMPORTANT INFO"

My SHINeeng (SHINNING) STAR

 

“HELLO Jong Hyun oppa.” Seul Ki greeted the four when she met them at the hallway.

 

“hello.. if I am not mistaken you are Jee In’s friend right?” Jong Hyun asked.

 

“ne oppa.. oh! Where’s Jee In anyway?” she asked looking at their back.

 

“she’s not here. She followed Key again. As usual.” Jong Hyun chuckled.

 

“aigoo, those two. They just met last day and now she missed him again. Tch!” Seul Ki rolled her eyes.

 

“they met last day? But  Jee In was in the hospital.” Taemin asked with a lot of intrigue on nhis tone.

 

“oh yeah, don’t you know, Key oppa visited Jee In last day? He sent her a breakfast, so sweet of him right? I  think that was the reason why Jee In immediately get well so fast.” Seul Ki said without even noticing that the four in front of her was already confused.

 

“Key hyung went at the hospital last day? But I thought he went to feed the homeless kids and the park.” Taemin asked at Onew.

 

“so he listened to me that night. Assa!” Onew grinned.

 

“what do you mean?” Min Ho asked.

 

“since Jee In can’t eat the shrimp poridge Key sent that night, I asked him a favor if he can cook another food for her again. At first he declined but I thought that was his final answer.”

 

Taemin suddenly thought in deep and met his both brows.

 

“I think we’ll gonna win.” Min Ho said happily as he made a high five with Jong Hyun. And of course Jong Hyun took it and they laughed together.

 

“it’s not funny hyung!” Taemin glared the two and walked out.

 

The three remained silent and surprised how Taemin let go his frustrations.

 

“what’s wrong with him?” Seul Ki aksed wondering why Taemin acted like that.

 

“ey don’t mind him, he’s just not in a good mood today.” Jong Hyun said and patted Seul Ki’s arms.

 

“oh ok. So I need to go now. I still have class. Annyeong.” Seul Ki smiled and bowed.

 

The three bowed too and smiled sweetly to her.

 

“thank for the very important info.” Min Ho grinned.

 

“eh?” Seul Ki asked innocently.

 

“ani ani.. just don’t mind him.” Onew said as he pushed Min Ho on the way to start his walk.

 

“ok. Bye bye.” Seul Ki smiled again and waved her hands.

 

=====================================================

 

“Jee In my god!!!!! Why are you following me?!” Key said irritatedly.

 

“oppa, I just want to spend my time with you. Aren’t you happy we’re alone?” Jee In asked with a childish tone.

 

“stop acting child ok?! It won’t work!” Key glared her.

 

Jee In pouted and whispered. “there’s nothing can work on you. Everything I do is always out of your sight. Pft.”

 

But Key heard it. “yes! Good thing you know. So just stop ok? You’re just wasting your time.”

 

Jee In sighed and smiled widely. “sorry! But it’s not on my vocabulary.! Giving up is a no no.”

 

Key sighed in defeat and shook his head.

 

“oppa, what time is your last class? Can you send me home?”

 

“I can’t. we have a schedule.” He said calmly without looking at Jee In.

 

“schedule? Again?” Jee In asked disappointed.

 

“yes. And I am so happy because I won’t be able to see you the rest of the half day.” He said smiling evily at Jee In.

 

“what do you mean?”

 

“didn’t Taemin told you that we are only having a half day class today?” Key smirked.

 

“andwae!!!” Jee In shouted and stomped her foot.

 

Key widened his eyes because of shock. “why are you shouting?!”

 

“you can’t leave me here alone oppa.” Jee In gave her puppy eyes at Key and s her hands around Key’s arms.

 

Key, again,  yanked her hands. “stupid! Who said you’ll be alone here in school? You still have your classmates to accompany you.”

 

Jee In pouted. “but I want you.”

 

“stop acting like your world is only rotating to me.” Key rolled his eyes.

 

“but that was true. I love you oppa.” Jee In said sadly.

 

Key scoffed. “don’t waste your ‘love’ to the person who doesn’t love you back.” Key said before he left the room leaving Jee In alone and sad.

 

===========================

ok! that was just a quick and short update.. ^^ just to let you know guys that i am still alive. my computer was destroyed that's why i needed to fix it.. :( sorry guys.. but look! i updated!!! yay! keke~ comments?