I’m just afraid he’ll fall for her too

My SHINeeng (SHINNING) STAR

 

“Jee In is one of a kind don’t you think?” Jong Hyun was rocking his chair back and fort while admiring Jee In inside of their room.

 

“we know right? She won’t give up easily.” Onew answered smiling too.

 

“I think I under estimated her.” Min Ho who suggested the plan was smiling while he’s playing his thumb finger with his index finger.

 

“it’s all your fault. Now look what you did to Taemin! He’s depressed!” Key glared Min Ho.

 

The three looked at Taemin confirming if he was really depressed. And yes. He was. His head was resting on his arms that placed on his desk.

 

The five was waiting for their teacher to arrive after their break time. Jee In also left for her class and so the five was already at peace inside of their room.

 

“Taemin don’t be so depressed ok? As long as Key doesn’t like her, you don’t have anything to worry.” Jong Hyun gave him very encouraging words.

 

Taemin didn’t answered him back but just let a deep sigh.

 

“cheer up. It’s not yet the end of the world.” Onew said.

 

DAYS PASS AND THE FIVE PLUS ONE ‘KID’ WAS ALWAYS WITH THEM. THEY ALWAYS HANGS OUT EVERYDAY. KEY ON THE OTHER HAND GAVE UP ALREADY. HE’S SO TIRED PUSHING JEE IN AWAY. SHE DOESN’T EVEN LISTENED TO HIM ANYWAYS. SO WHAT’S THE POINT OF WASTING HIS ENERGY FOR HER?

 

ONE DAY DURING THEIR BREAKTIME...

 

Key let out a deep sighed as he rested his head on the table. Jee In noticed it and she became worried.

 

“oppa, are you ok? Are you not feeling well?" Jee In tried to touch his forehead but Key yanked her hands.

 

“I’ve never felt good since you started to stalk me.” Key glared Jee In that made her pout.

 

“hyung, you’re becoming cruel again to her.” Taemin snapped Key.

 

Key looked at him and just rolled his eyes. “stop defending her Taemin.”

 

“I’m ok oppa, I am used to it.” Jee In grinned to Taemin. She almost showed her perfect white teeth.

 

Taemin can’t do anything but just to sigh also in defeat.

 

“anyways, are you guys ok? It seems like you are all bothered.” Jee In asked the other eyeing them curiously.

 

“you see, can you still remember Key’s cousin?” Onew started.

 

“hyung!” Key scolded Onew.

 

Jee In looked at Key and then returned her gaze at Onew. “what about him oppa? Is he ok?”

 

“you think people inside the jail is doing fine? Why don’t you try to be there and experienced what he was experiencing right now. And you’ll know how he feels.” Key answered harshly to Jee In.

 

She pouted and said. “I was just asking oppa.”

 

“we really need to bail him out now.” Jong Hyun cut the argument of the two.

 

“so he’ll be going out now?” Jee In asked happily.

 

“ajig…” Jong Hyun added.

 

“oh?” Jee In said disappointedly.

 

“we have already some monies but it’s not enough. We still need 54,000 won.” Min Ho answered.

 

“54,000 won?! Omo~” Jee In exclaimed.

 

“he’s suffering there so much. I really want to let him out there but the probem is the money!” Key groaned.

 

Jee In just remained silent. Actually, the 6 of them remained silent.

 

“oppa, send me home after the class ok?” Jee In said happily to Key breaking the silence.

 

Key didn’t answered but he just gave her a very dreadful glare.

 

>>>AFTER THE CLASS<<<

 

KEY POV

 

After the bell rang, I immediately stood up and fixed my things inside my bag.

 

“Key, let’s go at the department store first before we go home ok?” Jong Hyun hyung said beside me.

 

“ani hyung. Don’t you remember? I’ll send Jee In home.” I said not looking at him still fixing my things.

 

“seriously? You’re sending her home? Whoa Key, I think thinking too much about your cousin affected you a lot.” Jong Hyun chuckled.

 

I paused a bit and glared at him that made him stiffened. He lifted his both hands in air leveled on his chest as a shield. Then after I glared him, I continued doing my business in my bag.

 

“you don’t need to act good hyung, I’ll just send her home.” I heard Taemin said in front of me. Did I just heard he said I was just acting? I don’t know but I felt offended the way he said to me those words.

 

“I am not acting. i wasn’t known for being an actor. I am a singer Taemin. And first of all, it’s me whom she asked and not you so step back.” I looked at him a moment before closing my bag and walked out from our room.

 

I don’t care if they’ll think I’m a bit cruel to Taemin but the most thing I hate is saying that I am just acting. I never acted in front of Jee In. I am showing my real side. If I want to humiliate her I am doing it. If I hate her I am saying and let her feel that I hate her. If I don’t like her I am pushing her away from me. It’s not an act. That’s the real I want to do.

 

I stopped on the second floor and waited for her outside of her classroom. Their class just ended. I heard some girls gasped and they kept on starring at me. Maybe they were curious why am I in their room. Tch! I have the rights to go wherever I want to go.

 

I tried to peek inside and I saw her fixing her bag excitedly. She has the smile in her lips and her eyes. i thought that time that she was beautiful without noticing it before. Maybe that’s because I was blinded by her annoyance.

 

I saw some girls waved at her and bid their goodbyes to her and she answered them happily with her childish grins. Good thing girls treating her nice already. I was busy starring at her that I didn’t even noticed that she was already in front of me.

 

“oppa!” she called at me smiling widely.

 

I snapped out and surprised to see her in front of me.

 

“why are you smiling?” she asked me still smiling.

 

“am i?” I asked at her surprised.

 

She nodded once with all her might and tightened her hold on the straps of her backpack.

 

I frowned and cleared my throat. I was absent mindedly smiling while starring at her. Aigoo Key. Such an embarrassing!

 

I pulled the strap of my shoulder bag and turned my back on her, starting to walk away from her.

 

“oppa!” I heard her calling me. And before anything else, she already ran towards me and s her hands around my arms.

 

I harshly took off her hands on mine and looked at her disgustedly. “what the hell are you doing?!” I said.

 

“aigoo oppa, I am hugging your arms.” She answered cutely.

 

“feel shame even just a bit Jee In. we are in school!” I said.

 

“so? They already used seeing us like this.” She said and she wrapped her hands on my arms again. More on hugging. I tried to push her again but I failed. She was hugging my arms already. And ! I almost feel her s on my arms!!! Eew!!! Jee In you are so disgusting!

 

“ok ok! I let you wrap your hands around my arms but please!!! Don’t hug my arms please please!!!” I said in frustrations and thank God, she listened to me.

 

We started to walk silently without saying anything. I felt embarrassed and I swear! I know I am blushing. Students we passed by didn’t missed us. They all looked surprised and some of the girls faces I saw was about to cry.

 

Girls it’s not my fault. This girl kept on clinging on me so please don’t hate me.

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

“Did Key just answered you back?” Jong Hyun asked to Taemin.

 

“yes.” Taemin answered with a sad tone.

 

“it’s ok Taems. You should be aware next time on the words you’ll say. You know that Key doesn’t like calling him acting.” Min Ho patted his back.

 

“hyung I think Key hyung likes Jee In too. I’m just afraid he’ll fall for her too.” Taemin said sorrowful.

 

“he won’t ok?” Jong Hyun also patted Taemin’s back.

 

Just when they stepped out from their school, they saw Key and Jee In on the gate. Jee In was so happy while she was hugging Key’s arms. Taemin felt a bit hurt when he saw how Key just let Jee In do whatever she likes.

 

“hyung, he wasn’t like that before. Key hyung used to push Jee In and left her behind him. But look. He’s totally changed.” Taemin said eyeing the two with a sad look.

 

“Taemin don’t be paranoid ok? Maybe he’s already tired pushing her away.” Min Ho said.

 

“I doubt.” Taemin simply answered and started to walk with his head down.

 

===============================

how was it guys? leave some comments.. what do yout hink about this chapter?