PORRIDGE

My SHINeeng (SHINNING) STAR

 

“Key?” Taemin lifted his head and he saw Jee In’s opened eyes. He immediately sat straight and smiled.

 

“your awake already. How are you? Are you already fine? where do you hurt?” Taemin asked in a row.

 

Jee In smiled sweetly. “I’m fine oppa. Where’s Key oppa?”

 

Taemin’s smiled fades. “why are you looking for him?”

 

Jee In pouted. “he’s not here?”

 

“he never came.” Taemin answered coldly.

 

“huh?” Jee In looked at Taemin disappointedly.

 

Taemin saw it that’s why he cheered him up. he doesn’t like to saw her sad.

 

“he didn’t came because he’s not aware in hospital. He hates hospitals. He hates the smells and he felt like any time viruses will attach on his body once he step here.” Taemin said cheerfully.

 

“oh.. is that so?” Jee In pouted first then smiled again. “mianhae oppa for making you worried. I’m so useless. I always bring troubles.”

 

“you should be really sorry. You scared me to death. Why did you let yourself catch a flu? You should taking a full time rest. You’re not busy like us but why did the doctor said you have lock of sleeps?” Taemin asked acting like an appa to her.

 

Jee In chuckled and answered him. “I was busy thinking SHINee especially Key oppa.”

 

Taemin was hurt when she said especially Key, but instead of sulking, he just smiled and ruffled her hair.

 

“aish.. this cute girl, always making us crazy.”

 

“mian..” Jee In giggled and did a merong.

 

“are you hungry? I can buy you foods.” Taemin asked.

 

“oh aniya. I am still sleepy oppa. I think I just sleep first.” She said.

 

“oh, ok then, I’ll watch you from there ok? just wake me up if you need something.” Taemin pointed the couch.

 

“aren’t you going home yet?” Jee In asked innocently.

 

“if I’ll go home, who’ll stay with you here? your alone right? You told me that your parents isn’t here. so I present myself to take good care of you. You need to be hospitalized for 2 days so.. let me stay with you until tomorrow. I’ll go home tomorrow morning.” He smiled.

 

Jee In smiled. “oppa is so kind. Gomawo oppa.”

 

“anything for you.” Taemin said as he pinched her cheeks.

 

 

SHINee DORM

 

Onew was preparing himself to go at the hospital. It was already 6 in the evening.

 

“hyung, your going now?” Key asked wearing a pink apron and holding a ladle.

 

“yeah, it’s already late, I need to bring Taemin’s clothes, he’s still wearing his uniform.

 

“wait, take this then.” Key said from the kitchen.

 

“what’s that?” Onew went at the kitchen. He saw a lot of foods at the table.

 

“what’s the occasion?” Onew asked while looking at the foods that was already placed neatly at the lunch box.

 

“take this foods at the hospital. I don’t want my Taemin get hungry.”

 

“you mean, all this foods are for him?” Onew pointed all the foods.

 

“yes. Tell to him that he needs to eat all of this.” Key said while closing the boxes.

 

“even this?” Onew suspiciously pointed the porridge.

 

Key gulped and went to close the box where porridge was placed.

 

“this.. this is for the sick.” Key said.

 

Onew smiled at him. “you cooked for her?”

 

“no. the snails cooked for her.” Key rolled his eyes.

 

“here!” Key almost pushed the five lunch boxes on Onew’s chest.

 

“let them eat those. I cooked it for them.”

 

“them?” Onew asked teasing Key.

 

“yes them. Happy?” Key rolled again his eyes and turned his back to Onew.

 

He heard Onew laughed a bit before hearing some heavy footsteps walking away from the kitchen.

 

“I’m going!!!” Onew shouted before closing the door.

 

JEE IN POV

 

“oppa~ I’m hungry…” I whined while Taemin was fixing the flower vase on top of the cabinet that was placed beside of my bed.

 

“just wait pretty girl ok? Onew oppa is on his way with lots of foods.” Taemin oppa said as he gave me those sweet smiles.

“arasseo.” I said as I pout. After that, the silence visited us.

 

I was silently playing the hem of my blanket while Taemin oppa kept on playing on his phone. It was awkward!

 

Thank goodness, Onew oppa came.

 

“oh! oppa!” I smiled widely and welcomed him with a very energetic aura.

 

“whoa, looks like you’re already ok.” Onew said as he entered inside of my room.

 

Taemin oppa stood up and helped Onew oppa the things he’s carrying.

 

“you bought too much food hyung.” Taemin said surprised.

 

Onew sat beside of my bed. “Key cooked that all for you.*paused* and for her.” Onew looked at me smiling.

 

“really oppa?! He cooked for me?!” I asked happily.

 

He nodded. OMG is this for real?! Key oppa cooked for me?! Oh my gosh. I think I need to be hospitalized often so that Key oppa will always cook for me. Mehe…

 

“here.” Onew oppa took out the lunch box and gave it to me. He opened it and showed to me. It was a shrimp porridge.

 

“shrimp porridge?” I asked disappointedly.

 

I think Onew oppa and Taemin oppa noticed it so they frowned.

 

“wae? Don’t you like it?” Onew hyung asked worriedly.

 

“it’s not that I don’t like it oppa, it’s just.. I’m allergic in shrimps.” I said shyly.

 

“oh~” I heard Taemin oppa said.

 

“I’m sorry, Key seems like doesn’t know about that.” Onew oppa apologized.

 

I sighed.

 

“I’ll just share foods with you then. Key hyung also prepared fried kimchi and sashimi. Here.” Taemin oppa offered me the foods.

 

I smiled at him and asked Onew oppa.

 

“oppa, did Key oppa said this porridge is for me?”

 

“porridge are mostly eaten by sick people Jee In ah~ Taemin is not sick so it’s obviously for you.” Onew oppa said with a big smile on his face.

 

“alright then!” I smiled and took the lunch box on his hands. “I’ll eat this.”

 

“mwo?!” Onew oppa and Taemin oppa said in unison.

 

“I thought you’re allergic in shrimps?” Taemin asked.

 

“yes I am. But I just can’t waste Key Oppa’s effort in doing this. who knows? Maybe this will be the first and the last time he’ll make food for me. I’ll regret if I won’t eat it.” I chuckled.

 

ONEW POV

 

Seriously, is she going to eat it? why does she always cared for Key if Key doesn’t even cared for her even a bit?

 

“if you’re going to eat that, what would happen then?” I asked.

 

“I’ll just cough and cough. That’s all.” She said coolly.

 

“cough and cough? You mean you’ll loose your normal breathing?” I asked worriedly.

 

She smiled to me widely. “ne oppa.”

 

“Are you stupid?!” Taemin yelled Jee In.

 

It seems like Jee In was lost because it was her first time seeing Taemin mad.

 

“op..oppa… why are you shouting at me?”

 

“you don’t need to eat that! You’ll die!” Taemin immediately grabbed the lunch box in Jee In’s hands.

 

I saw her panic and tried to get the lunch box on Taemin’s hands.

 

“oppa, give it back to me. That’s my food! Key oppa did that for me.” She begged.

 

“Key hyung did this too.” Taemin gave her the lunch box containing sashimi, kimchi and japchae.

 

“shiroyo! He made the porridge for me. He named it. that was for me.” She crossed her arms and pouted.

 

Aigoo Jee In ah~ you’re so cute that I almost wanted you to keep on my pocket.

 

“no. you’ll die if you eat this. “ Taemin kept the porridge.

 

“oppa!~~~~” Jee In was in the verge of crying.

 

“stop it ok? Jee In you don’t need to eat those soup. I’ll just tell to Key to cook something for you next time.” I said as I patted Jee In’s head.

 

“what if he’ll refuse already? Then I loose the chance to eat foods he cooked for me.” Jee In pouted and kicking the air under her blanket.

 

“he’ll cook for you again, I promised.” I said.

 

“you heard him. So stop sulking and eat!” Taemin gave the chopstick to her. Jee In stared at the chopstick first like chopsticks can harm her if she’ll take it. but she took it after a few seconds and ate the food.

 

“good girl.” Taemin smiled as he ruffled her hair.

 

I saw Jee In sniffed while she’s chewing the kimchi. She’s still have colds. Aigoo this kid, such a baby.

 

After many hours, I decided to go home now. It’s already late and manager hyung might look for me since I am the leader.

 

“Taemin, I need to go. It’s already late. And Jee In was already sleeping.” I stood up and took the bag containing the empty lunch box.

 

“arasseo hyung. I’ll be home tomorrow maybe after the doctor look for her agin.” Taemin stood up too.

 

“ok. take care and have some complete sleep. Your clothes and toothbrush was already at that backpack. Call us if something wrong ok?”

 

“ne hyung.” Taemin smiled and nodded.

 

“ok. need to go. Bye.” I bid my goodbye.

 

SHINee DORM

 

“Oh, you came home…” Key was rubbing his eyes. He just fell asleep at the couch.

 

“did I awake you?” Onew asked worriedly.

 

“ani.. gwaenchana.” Key said and sat at the couch.

 

He saw how Onew put the plastics at the table.

 

“did Taemin ate all the foods?” Key asked.

 

“ne. but Key, the porridge.” Onew started.

 

He doesn’t know where to start. First of all, even though Key hate Jee In he doesn’t like when people don’t eat what he cooks for.

 

“what about the porridge? Did she ate it?” Key asked.

 

“uhh… no.” Onew scratched his head.

 

“mwo?! Wae?!” Key shouted.

 

“let me explain first ok?” Onew said trying to calm Key. He knows how Key hates when they don’t eat the foods he prepared.

 

“now explain it to me!” Key crossed his arms and sat like a boss.

 

“Jee In really wanted to eat that food, but we’ve discovered that she’s allergic in shrimps.” Onew stated.

 

Key’s mad face turned in to worries. “she’s… allergic?”

 

“yes. Taemin even scolded her because she was so stubborn. She really wanted to eat the food you made for her. but if she’ll going to eat those foods, she’ll loose her normal breathing and will suffer again. so Taemin just decided to share foods with her. I’m sorry Key.” Onew looked down.

 

Key sighed. “it’s ok. I’ll just eat those tomorrow morning.” He said calmly.

 

Onew looked at him. Then suddenly, Key felt something weird on his looks.

 

“yah hyung, what’s that look?”

 

“you know Key, Jee In really wanted to eat those foods you prepared.”

 

“I know, you said it to me already. No need to repeat it.” Key rolled his eyes.

 

“you know why?” Onew asked.

 

“should I still need to ask? Of course, because I cooked it for her. everything I do even small things made her happy and gone crazy.”

 

“that’s it. and one thing the main reason is… she doesn’t like to let go the opportunity to eat the foods you’ve prepared, I mean, she was thinking what if that porridge will be the first and the last food you'll cook for her? If she won’t eat those today or tonight or right at that moment, she will regret it for the rest of her life. That’s how she portrayed it a while ago.”

 

Key brows met. Looking suspiciously at Onew.

 

“so? What are you trying to say?”

 

“cook for her again. cook foods that she can eat.”

 

“mwo?! Are you gone crazy hyung?! I was just in the right mood a while ago that’s why I cooked for her. not because I cared for her or what. She must be thankful that a good spirit possessed me that time that I even planned to cook for her. it wasn’t my fault if she can’t eat those.” Key stood up stomping his feet.

 

Onew looked at Him with puppy eyes.

 

“don’t look at me like that hyung! I won’t and never again!”  then Key rushed through his room.

 

=============================================

is Key alright? :( what do you think?