THE BET

My SHINeeng (SHINNING) STAR

 

“you said what?!” Key almost screamed at the canteen.

 

“you heard me hyung. she said she was a lockets.” Taemin said as he took a sip on his banana milk.

 

“no.. no she’s not.. no…” Key grabbed his head and shooked it a row.

 

The three laughed except Taemin.

 

“looks like you found the right girl for you Key.” Jong Hyung said.

 

“mwo?! What right girl? my heart is only for Amber!” Key glared Jong Hyun.

 

“Amber or Nicole?” Min Ho butted.

 

“either of the two except that accident prone girl.” Key rolled his eyes.

 

“let’s have a bet then!” Onew exclaimed.

 

The three became interested except for Key.

 

“You think Key will fall for her?” Onew asked.

 

“mwo?!!!!!” Key Shouted with disbelief on Onew’s suggestion.

 

“call.” Jong Hyun said. “he’ll fall for her.”

 

“nado.. I’ll go for Jong Hyun.” Min Ho added.

 

“I believe he’s not.” Taemin said as he smiled at his two hyungs.

 

“oh my God Taemin even you will join in that bet??! How could you play a bet game on me??!!!!” Key whined.

 

“since Jong Hyun and Min Ho believes Key will fall for her, then I’ll go on Taemin’s side.” Onew smiled.

 

“so.. what will be the price?” Taemin asked excitedly.

 

The four looked at Onew. “banna milk banana milk!!!!” Taemin kept on shouting to Onew.

 

“ok let’s do this, if me and Taemin won, you’ll treat us banana milk and chicken.” Onew suggested.

 

“and if we win?” Min Ho asked.

 

“you need to do a nonstop exercise on gym for one week!” Jong Hyun butted.

 

Onew and Taemin was terrified. “yah, that’s too much. We only asked for foods and you asked for death???” Onew pouted.

 

“exercise for you means death? Aigoo hyung, you should do exercise for you to loose those baby fats on your tummy. And you Taemin, you need to gain muscles! You’re so fragile.” Jong Hyun looked at the two.

 

“you two should be thankful because our price is all for you two. It’s for your own good.” Min Ho chuckled.

 

“I bet Onew hyung is regretting the bet now.” Key said as he looked playfully at Onew who’s thinking if they’ll still continue the bet.

 

“fine! Call!” Taemin said with a determined voice.

 

“yah!” Onew pushed Taemin. “why did you agree?”

 

“because I believe in Key hyung.” Taemin answered.

 

Key sighed and just went to the cashier and bought something.

 

KEY POV

 

Those stupid guys still have the guts to play a bet game on me with that strange girl! it’s nonsense. Me falling in love with that walking disaster? Tch! In my dreams!

 

I was walking through the counter when someone bumped me…..

 

“yah..!!” I shouted as I turned my back to look that person. just when I tried to talk to her, the girl faced me and started to walk again and yes!!!! That’s it!!! she bumped me again and her hot chocolate poured on my uniform!!!

 

“what the hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I shouted as I looked at my stained uniform.

 

“omo!!!!! Op oppa!!!” the girl exclaimed with shocked.

 

wait… wait.. I know that voice… I slowly lifted my head just to saw the most annoying face in the world… Kim Jee In.

 

“you again?!!!” I shouted at her with a very mad tone.

 

“mianhae oppa… i.. I didn’t saw you…” She tried to wipe my uniform with her bare hands again?!!!

 

I was really pissed on her! Everytime we meet there’s always bad happening on me!! I want to scold her, tuck her down on the floor and break all her bones!! I pulled her hands harshly and I dragged her at the back of the canteen. I pinned her on the wall and placed my left hands on her left side.

 

“op… oppa… what.. what are we doing here?” She blushed. OH MY GOD!!! Why is she blushing?!

 

“what the are you trying to do with my life?!! Are you trying to mess my life everyday and every time we meet?!!!” I shouted at her. I swear, I have spilt some of my saliva’s on her face.

 

“no oppa. Maybe it’s really destiny for us to meet through accidents.” The girl smiled at me.

 

I got more pissed because she was so irritating!

 

“how could you just pour a hot chocolate on an idol’s uniform?! Don’t you know that I need to maintain my good image even here in school?!!!” I banged my left hands on the wall. Great! I saw her jump. I scared her.

 

“don’t worry oppa, even though you have the most dirty dress in this world, I will still love you. I’m a lockets! I will accept you no matter what!” She smiled and even made a thumbs up on her two hands.

 

“are you freak?!!” I shouted at her.

 

She pouted and shook her head. “ani… I am not a freak. I am a locket. A fan of yours.” She grinned.

 

"Stop it ok?! I am not grateful having a fan like you!!! I don’t like you!!!”

 

“but I like you.” The girl is still smiling.

 

“but the fact is I don’t like you!!!” I shouted on her.

 

“it’s ok! my feelings for you won’t change. Key Oppa.. saranghae.. “ She even did the heart shape on her hands.

 

I shivered and felt Goosebumps when I saw her doing that.

 

“I’m so happy you want to be with me alone.” She blushed and giggled.

 

I widened my eyes. “what?! Who told you that?!”

 

“because you pulled me here. oh my… Key oppa wants to have a privacy with me.” She holds her cheeks which are already red.

 

“are you crazy?” I asked her with a weird look.

 

“yes oppa. I’m crazy for you. From head to toe.” She said.

 

OH GOD!!! PLEASE KILL ME NOW. What kind of girl is she?????? She’s pretty yes but hell! I don’t want a crazy girl!

 

“yah!” I leaned closer so that our face are already inches apart. “listen, I don’t want to meet you ever! I don’t want to encounter you anymore in this campus! Please avoid me when you see me! I don’t like to have trauma in school arasseo?!”

 

She just remained silent and suddenly, she closed her eyes and pouted. What the is she doing? Is she trying to kiss me?! Eeewwwww!!!!! I pushed her face with all my might that I think she bumped her head on the wall.

 

“aw…” she winced and massaged her head.

 

“don’t you try dare to kiss me or else you’ll never see the sunrise anymore!!!” I shouted at her as I left her.

 

“oppa!!! I love you!!! I will always be on your side no matter what! Kim Ki Bum hwaiting!!!!!!”

 

I squeezed my eyes and tightened my fists. SHE-IS-REALLY-CRAZY!!!!!

 

 

JONG HYUN POV

 

Where’s Key?

 

“where’s key?” Min Ho also asked.

 

“have you seen him?” I asked at Taemin.

 

“ani hyung, I am busy drinking milk here.” Taemin answered.

 

Just when I started to look around, I spotted him walking with an angry face and… and what was that? I stained on his uniform???

 

“yah.. what happened on your uniform?” I asked him as he slammed his in the chair beside me.

 

“what else?! I met that crazy girl again! and look what she’s done right now!!!!!!!” Key shouted as he pointed his stained uniform.

 

I laughed because I found it cute. The two always found accidents when they meet.

 

“and what’s funny dino?!” Key glared at me.

 

“oh nothing. I found it so cute.” I chuckled.

 

“cute?!!!! Are you weird?! Is this how you found a cute thing? Pouring me a hot chocolate?!!!”

 

“maybe it’s un intentional hyung.” Taemin butted.

 

“un intentional?! Lee Taemin!!! She did it for the third time!!! Is it still un intentional?!” Key shouted at Taemin.

 

I saw Taemin just sighed and shook his head.

 

I know our maknae just understands her but why do I find it something weird? Well I don’t care. We need to win in the bet.

 

JEE IN POV

 

Oh my gosh.. did I just say I love him? Oh my gosh as in oh my gosh!!!! I finally confessed to my one and only love. He even pulled me in a private place! My gosh. But too bad, I didn’t even kissed him on his lips. tch!

 

But at least I saw his handsome face in close! He’s so adorable and cute!!!! I can’t stop myself from giggling and felt a weird things on my tummy. I am so lucky to be with my Key!!!

 

 

I was walking through the hallway with a very happy aura when Seul Ki tapped my shoulders.

 

“hey. What’s with that smile?”

 

“oh..” I started to smile widely.

 

“let me guess.. you saw Key again right?”

 

I pouted trying to control my smiles and nodded slowly.

 

I heard her sighed and rolled her eyes. “Kim Jee In, are you still on your right mind? “

 

“we talked.” I said. she looked at me with a shock face.

 

“you talked? Where? When? How? I mean… why???” she asked excitedly.

 

“well actually, he pulled me to a private place and he talked to me.” I started to blush again.

 

“then?”

 

“then I said I love him.” I giggled.

 

“mwo?!!!!!!! You said what?!!! Yah Kim Jee In!!! where are your pride?! Why did you suddenly confessed to him?!”

 

“ey… it’s normal ok? everybody confessed their feelings for him. Why shouldn’t i?”

 

She sighed. Again.

 

“then what he said when you said you love him?”

 

I frowned. “nothing.” Then pout.

 

Seul Ki scoffed. “see! He doesn’t like you. He hates you.”

 

“it’s ok. as long as he won’t answer I love you too to someone else I’m still fine.” I smiled again and cheered myself.

 

“Kim Jee In. you are already crazy.” Then she left me.

 

I pouted as I watched her going away from me.

 

What’s wrong with her? She know I loved Kim Ki bum for so many years. She should supposed to know that I am already crazy over him.

 

NO ONE POV

 

IT’S BEEN A WEEK. YES. IT’S BEEN 3 WEEKS SINCE JEE IN AND SHINee MET. AND AS USAUL, JEE IN KEPT ON TRACKING KEY. BUT SOMETHING CHANGED. SHE ALMOST FOLLOW KEY EVERY WHERE HE GOES. FROM CANTEEN, LIBRARY, SCHOOL GROUNDS, AND EVEN SNEAKING ON THEIR PRACTICE ROOM. KEY ONCE CAUGHT HER PEEPING INSIDE OF THE DANCE PRACTICE ROOM IN THEIR SCHOOL WHEN HE WAS HAVING A DANCE LESSON. KEY SHOUTED AT HER BUT IT SEEMS LIKE JEE IN WASN’T AFRAID OF HIM. SHE EVEN TRIED TO BE CLOSE TO KEY NOW. SHE EVEN DARED JOINING THE SHINEE WHEN THEY ARE HAVING A FREE TIME.

 

WELL JONG HYUN AND MIN HO INVITED HER TO THEIR COMPANY BECAUSE THEY ARE REALLY DETERMINED TO WIN ON THE BET. BUT AS USAUL, THE DIVA KEY IS ACTING COLD WHEN SHE’S AROUND.

 

“oppa!” Jee In hugged Key’s arms.

 

“yah! Let go of my arms!!” Key pushed Jee In’s hands harshly.

 

Jee In pouted but smiled also. “oppa…” she hugged Key’s arms again.

 

“eh mwoya?!!! Don’t touch me!!!” Key took off Jee In’s hands again.

 

“aigoo.. my oppa is so stubborn.” Jee In giggled.

 

“why are you following me?!! It’s been three weeks since you started to tag along with us! You are so annoying!!!” Key glared at Jee In.

 

Instead of being hurt, Jee In grinned. “I know right. By the way oppa, can I watch your dance practice later?” Jee In asked Key.

 

Key looked at her with a disgusted looks. “no!! you are always watching me dancing and singing!! Don’t you know you make me feel awkward?!”

 

“ Oh? jinjja oppa? Wae? You’re shy when I’m watching you?” Jee In asked as she wrapped her hands around Key’s arms again.

 

And for the third time, Key took her hands off again on him.

 

“I said awkward not shy!!” Key rolled her eyes.

 

Jee In pouted “it’s because you like me too. That’s why.” She whispered.

 

But as an almighty Key, he heard it. Key immediately poked Jee In’s head hardly. “stop dreaming!! I will never fall in love with you ok?! look at yourself! You are nothing compared to my nuna’s in SM, even my hoobaes!! My gosh. Such a dreamy girl!!”

 

Jee In looked at herself. “at least I’m cute.” Jee In pouted.

 

“yah! Are you not ashamed complementing yourself?” Key scoffed.

 

Jee In laughed. “ani.. it’s because that’s true right?” she even waved her eye brows to key.

 

Key showed his very disgusted look and expression at Jee In.

 

“you’re hopeless!” then Key walked away. But Jee In followed him.

 

“stop following me!!!” Key shouted with annoyance.

 

“I’m going to watch you practice.”

 

“wae?!!! I don’t want to see your face please!!! Even just an hour!!! I’ve been seeing your face every minute every second of my life!!! I’m already annoyed in your presence!!!” Key was already exploding.

 

“oppa, why are you so cute?” Jee In was smiling at Key. Seems like she didn’t heard how Key shouted at her.

 

“for God sake Jee In!!!!!!! leave me alone!!!!” Key screamed.

 

“mian oppa but I won’t! shiroyo!” Jee In smiled and hop beside Key.

 

He can’t do anything more so he just let a groan and stamped his feet walking as fast as he can just to avoid Jee In.

 

TAEMIN POV

 

She’s here again! yay! I’m so happy she’ll watch us to practice. Al though I know it’s not me who’ll she going to watch I am still happy that I can see her. It’s been three weeks since I met her. And it’s almost been three weeks since I started to like her. She was just too cute to resist. I really don’t know why Key hyung is so cruel to her.

 

She always clings into him, stealing some hug from Key hyung, saying I like you to him even though we are in front of her. She was shameless in other words but that’s the reason why I fell for her.

 

She was a certified lockets. And we have already prove that, I saw her hand phone last day and I saw Key hyung’s picture as her wall paper. She kept on blabbing about Key hyung, how he looks like before pre debut, how he captured her heart how he inspired her every day. Poor Jee In. you’ve been dreaming and idolizing Key hyung since we debut but he only just pushed you away and scold you million times.

 

If only you become a Taemints… but no. you were basically and obviously locked on Key hyung’s heart. Aish… it’s ok to me if you like my hyung instead of me.. but you liking by Key hyung is not already fine with me. I know it’s impossible for him to fall for you since you are the totally and 100% absolutely the opposite of his ideal girl. But you know, no one can predict future. He might fall for  you too since you are very persuaded person.

 

And that’s the scene I was really afraid of besides of banana milk that was already out of stocks…