NOT NICE TO MEET YOU

My SHINeeng (SHINNING) STAR

 

“Ladies and gentlemen… may I introduce… SHINeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

Jee In immediately stood up from her bed because she was shocked at her alarm clock. Yes. SHINee note was her alarm tone. She set those alarm tone because she wants SHINee’s voice will woke her up. she groaned, yawned and stretched her body before she pick the picture frame beside her bed and stared on it.

 

“good morning Key oppa.” Jee In smiled and kissed the picture.

 

Yes. Kim Jee In, a sophomore college student who doesn't act like one, is a hardcore shawol and certified Lockets. She almost covered her room with Key’s picture. Even Her friend Seul Ki thought she’s already obsessed with him. Wall paper of her phone it was key. Her room, full of Key’s picture, her laptop wallpaper was Key, her notebooks were full of Key chibi stickers. If you’ll never know Jee In exists, you'll think that those things are belong to Key himself. She started to love Key since SHINee debut. Although they were five in the group, she always saw Key as the best and number one.

 

Besides of studying and going to school, Jee In’s daily routine is to stalk Key through Internet. And she was literally happy as of now because she heard that SHINee will be studying on their school from now on.

 

She excitedly stood up from her bed, took a bath, changed her clothes to her uniform and took her breakfast. Jee In was leaving alone since her parents are living overseas busy managing their business. Although she was alone, she never felt that sad nor alone at all. She has Key on her life. Even though he doesn’t know she was existing in this world, he was the strength and happiness of her.

 

7:00… it was only 7:00 in the morning but she had already went to her school to welcome the boys personally. Many crazy fan girls are already waiting outside of their school gate. Jee In took out a black board with “Key’s” name written on it.

 

She saw beside the girls waiting for SHINee. She seems like not a student on that school because she was waiting like an idiot outside of their school when she knew she can just wait those idols inside.

 

{SHINee Car}

 

I was playing my new bracelet that I just bought from Barcelona last day, a leather hamsa hand bracelet.. I’ve waited this bracelet to be on my hand for so long. This is the best gift for myself. I was really attracted onto this since I saw this when we went there with Onew hyung and Taemin. But to my unlock. It wasn’t for sale. So I still need to pleased the old man to sell it for me. Although it took a year before he said yes, I still thanked him for selling it to me.

 

Today is the day where we will study at Byeol university. Actually it’s not a school for stars since the name was “byeol”. It was just a normal university where you could find very nice, loving and understanding teachers. That’s the main reason why they chose that school for us. When we arrived at the gate campus, our van stopped.

 

“wae hyungnim?”

 

“aigoo.. theirs a lot of fans out there. We need to go down from here because even though you are a star, you should still do what other students doing during morning.”

 


"like…. Walking?” Taemin asked.

 

“yes.” Their manager said.

 

“it’s ok. I don’t mind walking.” I said not caring anything that might happen to me.

 

Well yes I admit, I am scared walking and passing those fan girls out there. What if they’ll pull me their and me suddenly? Oh god! That’s the scariest thing I’ve ever imagined. I thought this was a school, but why do they still need to welcome us?? and what’s with those banners?? They should supposed to be holding a book and not banners containing our names. Look, I really appreciated their over flowing love for us. But I think they are already too much. We also need privacy even just here in school.

 

“ok ok. Then let’s go down now.” Their manager said as they go down one by one.

 

Crazy fan girls started to scream as if they’ll saw already the end of the world.

 

Jee In immediately stood up and screamed also like a siren.

 

“opppppaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!! Ki Bum oppaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!” Jee In was waving her banner so that she can catch his attention.

 

When SHINee started to pass them by, the girls became wild. They started to push each other so that they can take a good look for their idols.

 

“yah… yah… don’t push me!!!” Jee In was shouting at the girls at her back who kept on pushing her.

 

But the girls didn’t heard her, instead the pushed became more harder that she almost tripped and grabbed something accidentally. She was kneeled from the floor.

 

“omo.. miss, are you ok?” A person helped Jee In to stood up.

 

“oh.. ne… ne…” Jee In stood up without even looking at the person who helped her.

 

I immediately picked my bracelet from the floor.. and to my dismay, it was already broken. That girl who grabbed my hand destroyed my precious bracelet!!!

 

“please don’t push someone. You might get anyone hurt.” Taemin shouted from the crowd.

 

Jee In looked at the guy who helped her to stand and her eyes widened when she saw Taemin smiling at her.

 

“om…ommo…. Tae… Taemin….” Jee In was still shocked.

 

“are you ok Key?” Jong Hyun whispered at Key which is literally gritting his teeth and looking dreadfully to Jee In.

 

“Taemin ssi mianhae.. I grabbed your hands accidentally. Are you hurt?” Jee In asked checking Taemin’s hands.

 

“oh no.. I’m fine. It’s not me though.” Taemin smiled.

 

“eh? It’s not you? Then who?” Jee In asked.

 

“me” Key answered while glaring at Jee In.

 

Jee In gasped and immediately bowed million times.

 

“omo.. omo.. mianhae oppa… mianhae…” Jee In was still bowing like a mad rocker.

 

Taemin chuckled. “gwaenchana. It’s not a big deal for hyung. Just be careful next time.”

 

Jee In blushed a bit but she was really putting her attention to Key.

 

Is he mad at me???? Oh my.. it’s a bad impression!

 

===================================================

 

THE SHINEE MEMBERS HAD ALREADY TAKEN THEIR WAY TO THEIR CLASSROOM. THEY ARE PLACED IN ONE ROOM BECAUSE THEY DON’T LIKE TO CAUSE A COMMOTION INSIDE THE SCHOOLS. STUDENTS MIGHT NOT LISTEN TO THEIR TEACHER ANYMORE WHEN THEY’LL DECIDE TO MIXED THEM AT THE NORMAL STUDENT.

 

“Hey Key, what’s with that face?” Onew asked as he sat on his seat.

 

Key scoffed. “look what that stupid girl did to my newly bought bracelet!!!!” Key almost shouted at Onew and showed the broken bracelet to them.

 

The four laughed.

 

“so what’s funny??? This is no joke ok?! This bracelet is what I have been craving for to be mine for almost a year! And now… I only used it good for not even one day?!” Key was acting like a diva again.

 

“key, we can still fix that.” Min Ho said.

 

“shiroyo!!! I want the original image of this! why is she so clumsy?! I hate her!!” Key was still mad.

 

“hyung it’s not her fault, she was pushed by someone behind her.” Taemin defended.

 

“so you’re defending her?” Key raised one brow.

 

“it’s not that he was defending her. C’mon Key, it’s just a bracelet. Don’t ruin your beautiful day just because of that and that girl.” Jong Hyun butted.

 

“my day was already destroyed because of that freaking girl!!” Key shouted in exasperation.

 

=========================================

 

After the accident that was just happened a while ago, Jee In can’t keep her smiles off on her face. She touched Key!!!! She had already their first skinship! Jee In’s heart was jumping like a mad kangaroo and kept on giggling by herself. 

 

The class went go on for five hours before they headed for their lunch break. Many students particularly girls came to the canteen just to see SHINee there. And of course! The great Jee In can’t miss the opportunity again.

 

While she was waiting the SHINee to come along, she went to the ice cream booth and bought a vanilla cone flavored ice cream. When she paid it and about to leave, a group of girls blocked her way.

 

“wu..wae?” Jee In asked nervously.

 

The girls scoffed. “who told you to touch our Key?!”

 

“eh? Excuse me?”

 

“playing dumb huh? How could you pretend that you were pushed by the crowd, acting like fell down, grabbing Key’s hands purposely and getting helped by Taemin?!”

 

“yah.. excuse me.. but I didn’t acted a while ago, I was really pushed and fell.” Jee In answered them back.

 

“oh c’mon. I know some strategies of a childish fan girls like you!”

 

Jee In scoffed. “oh really? So what if I am childish. And excuse me again for the third time, it’s not strategies you know, it’s an accident! ACCIDENT!!” Jee In shouted at the girls then she pouted.

 

“you!!!” The girl grabbed Jee In’s hands which is holding her ice cream. She was struggling not to be pulled so she pulled her hands with all her might so that they can’t pull her. But as she pulled her hands with ice cream, and she knew that the girls purposely let go of her hands, her hand landed on something soft.

 

The people in the crowd gasped and turned silent. Jee In knew that her ice cream landed to someone behind her. She looked slowly to look who’s behind her and her world crashed when she saw her ice cream…………………………………….landed on

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Key’s face…..

 

Jee In’s facial expression was about to cry because of so much trouble. O-M-G- SHE’S DEAD!

 

“op…oppa… mianhae… mianhae…” Jee In immediately wiped Key’s face with her hands but Key slpped her hands.

 

“yah!! Are you planning to wiped all this with your hands?! Did you washed your hands? Is it clean?! You are messing my face more!!!” Key shouted at Jee In.

 

“omo omo… oppa.. wait.” Jee In was in a panic mode when she reached for her handkerchief on her pocket.

 

“dwaesseo!! I don’t need it!!” Key scolded Jee In.

 

“oppa jeangmal mianhae..” Jee In pouted.

 

“hyung! hyung here is your----“ Taemin was shocked to see Key’s face full of ice cream.

 

“hyung.. what happened to your face? Who did that to you?” Taemin asked curiously.

 

“that !” Key Glared Jee In.

 

Taemin looked at the girl and he started to smile like he didn’t knew what happened to his hyung.

 

“oh! you are the girl from the school gate a while ago right?”

 

“ah ne…” Jee In bowed shyly.

 

“what’s your name?” Taemin asked.

 

“i’m Kim Jee In.. sophomore student.” Jee In bowed.

 

“oh hi Jee In. I’m sorry for my hyung’s behavior. He shouldn’t called you a while ago.” Taemin bowed.

 

“yah!!! Why are you saying sorry to her? It’s her who put ice cream on my face Taemin!!! She’s a walking disaster!!!” Key shouted  at Taemin.

 

“ey hyung. let’s just wash your face. You don’t need to call her you know.”

 

“oh! aniya.. aniya… it’s ok. It’s my fault either.” Jee In smiled widely.

 

“so you can still smile like that after you messed an idol?!” Key glared Jee In.

 

Jee In’s smile changed into guilt again as she bowed saying sorry to Key.

 

“I’ll remember your face Kim Jee In! even your name! your name is banned on me!!!” Key said as he stormed out of the canteen. Taemin bowed at Jee In before running after Key. “hyung.. hyung wait..”

 

==================================================

ok it's a repost. keke~