2 YEARS HIATUS

My SHINeeng (SHINNING) STAR

 

NO ONE POV

 

Onew, Jong Hyun, Min Ho and Taemin with their manager was rushing towards the emergency room. Key was still in the emergency for almost 25 minutes already.

 

All their hearts were beating like a mad drum. They were all nervous because no one knows what’s exactly Key’s condition except for losing a lot of blood.

 

Jong Hyun plopped his on the floor and covered his face with his palm. Onew also sat beside him to comfort him. While Taemin was standing in front of the emergency room and trying to peek inside even though he knew that he will see nothing.

 

All of them felt stress and worried that time. They didn’t know if Key is in a delicate situation. There’s nothing they can do but to just sit outside and wait for the result. They were silent until Jong Hyun started to ask something.

 

“hyungnim, how did this happened?" Jong Hyun asked.

 

“a girl gave her statement when she saw what happened. she saw Key running crossing the street but it seems like he wasn’t aware that there is a car heading on his way. The girl tried to call his name but it was already too late.” Their manager explained.

 

“we shouldn’t just let him send Jee In alone. Now look what happened.” Jong Hyun grasped his hair.

 

“it’s my fault. I shouldn’t just let him go by himself.” Onew said blaming himself.

 

“ani hyung. It’s my fault. It’s all my fault. If I should just insisted that I’ll go with her, this things won’t happen.” Taemin also blamed himself with a teary eyes.

 

“no Taemin, it’s me who’s fault. I am really a nonsense leader. SHINee supposed to be always sticking together. Now look what happened.” Onew said.

 

“stop blaming yourselves. Nothing will changed. It’s already happened. Let’s just pray for Key for him to survive.” Min Ho snapped them out.

 

After an hour, the doctor finally came out from the operating room. The SHINee members immediately ran towards him and bombared him a lot of questions.

 

“doctor, how was Key?”

“doctor, is he fine? Is he still alive?”

“doctor, please tell us his condition.”

“is it serious doctor?”

 

The four asked. The doctor sighed first before answering their questions.

 

“First of all, Key is still alive, second, he was fine and I can tell that he was so brave to undergo with a stitch with just a few anesthesia.”

 

“mwo?! Key hyung had a stitch?! Where doctor?!” Taemin asked shocked.

 

“on his right arm little boy. But it’s already ok.. by the way, I need to talk to his guardian.”

 

Their manager stepped forward.

“Key will be transferred to his room after a few minutes, you may visit him once he’ll transferred. Now excuse us first, I need to talk to his guardian.” The doctor bowed half 90 degrees  and motioned his hands to SHINee’s manager for him to follow his way.

 

AT THE DOCTOR OFFICE

 

“Have a sit sir. you are…” the doctor asked as he also took his sit.

 

“I am their manager doctor. What’s the problem doctor, is our Key fine? Is his condition is serious?” their manager asked worriedly.

 

“ok manager ssi, I won’t take the foreword long. To tell you honestly.. Key is not in a good condition as of now.” The doctor said.

 

Their manager started to sweat coldly and gulped for hundred times.

 

“wha..what do you mean doctor?”

 

“the patient’s right leg was hurt badly. His bones was dislocated so he needs to undergo operation. I am afraid he won’t be able to perform again for two years. He needs to undergo therapy also for him to bring back his old skills in dancing. His right arm is also badly hurt. He can’t use it for half a year so we will also recommend to have also a therapy for that.” The doctor said.

 

It feels like someone poured a very cold water on their manager’s body when he heard it all. Key’s situation isn’t a joke. How could they stop their promotions and at the same time doing an album for two years? Two years is so long. Fans will be disappointed if they will be on hiatus mode.

 

“can’t.. can’t we do anything doctor?.. 2 years of silence is… is very long. They were still in the middle of promotions… “

 

“I’m sorry sir but I have already given you the shortest time. We can’t force him to dance again if his situation is like that. It will be dangerous for him. If he’ll still continue performing in that kind of situation, he won’t be able to dance anymore. It’s better to stop him for a while than to stop him forever.” The doctor said seriously.

 

=================================================================

 

“hyung!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Taemin immediately ran towards Key and hugged him lightly.

 

“yah.. don’t hug me too much. My arms hurt.” Key lightly pushed Taemin’s head using his left hands. His right arm has a bandage on it so he can’t use it.

 

“are you ok Key? Are you feeling ok?” Onew asked with a teary eyes.

 

“aigoo hyung, what’s with that teary eyes all about? I’m fine ok? It’s just a simple accident. Nothing serious happened.” Key chuckled.

 

Jong Hyun playfully hit Key’s head. “who’s stupid here not looking where is he walking??you should check your left and right when you cross the street! Now look what happened! Tch, careless Key.” Jong Hyun scolded him.

 

Key just gave him a scoffed before the door opened to reveal their weary manager.

 

Key smiled at him and bowed.

 

“mainhae hyungnim for troubling you.” Key apologized once their manager finally entered..

 

“dwaesseo..” their manager gave him a small smile.

 

“so hyungnim, what did the doctor said?” Min Ho asked.

 

The five looked at their manager together.

 

Taemin was sitting beside Key at the bed, Jong Hyun was standing beside Key’s bed, Onew was standing on the other side of Key’s bed while MinHo was standing at the feet part of Key’s bed. They gave their manager an anticipating looks, no worries on their eyes and just an innocent looks. Their manager felt a bit guilty for destroying their innocent looks and smiles. They were still young for them to stop for two years. They still need to prove a lot of things around them.

 

 

“hyung?” Taemin snapped out their hyung.

 

“I need to tell you something Key. But please don’t freak ok?” Their manager started.

 

Key felt worried on their manager’s tone. There is something wrong, he knows.

 

“you need to stop to perform yet for two years.”

 

KEY POV

 

“you need to stop to perform yet for two years.”

 

Whaaaat?!!!! Is he freakin’ kidding me?! Why? Why?!

 

“wu..wae?” I asked expressionless.

 

“you broke your right leg. Your bone was dislocated and they need you to undergo for surgery. But after the surgery, you still need to wait for that to heal then you will be having a therapy.”

 

All of us remained silent. I can’t believe this. I can’t accept this!!! Why me? Why do I need t suffer this? I am still young for this. I still want to perform. Two years is too long for me. How about my fans? Our fans? I’m sure they will be disappointed if we will announce our hiatus. Why did this all happened?!

 

I just remained silent and bowed. i played the hem of my blanket which covered my half body and trying to gather all my thoughts. I can feel 6 pairs of eyes staring at me. I felt a big burden. I am useless now. No one will idolized me anymore. How could a boy who can’t even walk properly now still have a fan? I am a loser. I brought SHINee down.

 

I was in the verge of crying when I felt a pair of arms hugged me. It was Taemin.

 

“it’s ok hyung.. don’t be upset. We’re here for you. I know it’s hard for you but we will support you.” Taemin said as he caressed my back comforting me. Oh my gosh Taemin.. you don’t know how thankful I am.

 

“you don’t hate me?” I asked.

 

He pulled back our hugs and looked at me with a smiling face.

 

“why would I hate my eomma?” he asked.

 

“bec..because… because I’ll be the reason why SHINee will be hiatus for 2 years.” I trailed off as a tear felt on my cheeks.

 

“yah, are you crying?” Jong Hyun hyung hit my shoulder.

 

I looked at him and wiped my tears. I saw him smiling at me and then in one blink, I just found myself hugging him back with the use of my left hands.

 

“two years is not that long compared to forever. Right?” Jong Hyun hyung said.

 

“don’t think you’re a burden Key, it’s you who completed SHINee that’s why we are here in the verge of fame.” Onew hyung added giving me his warm smile. In fact, all of them were smiling at me.

 

“we can wait you know. That will be our long rest. We may not be able earn money for three years, but at least, we are still together facing the obstacles coming along our way. Key, you are not alone. Learn to look in your surroundings. Many people loves you and cared for you.” Onew hyung said.

 

“finally!!! A long rest!!!” Min Ho stretched his arms and yawned.

 

We laughed at him and then we hugged each other, it was a group hug with our manager of course.

 

“I need to meet LSM later. He already knew what happened to Key and we will discuss it now. Just stay here at the hospital first boys. I’ll just call you what will be the decision of LSM.” Our manger said.

 

We all nodded and bowed at him once he bowed at us and took his leave.

 

=====================================================

yay! finally updated.. ^^ so what do you think? poor KEY.. T___T please leave some comments.. thanks !! anyways, i'll be updating "sweet revenge" after the halloween ok? please show me your support again.. :D  http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/300188