HOW ABOUT ME?

My SHINeeng (SHINNING) STAR

 

JEE IN POV

I was running furiously. I ran and ran without even knowing where my feet will bring me. As I ran to nowhere, my tears flows like a river. I hate crying especially when it comes to Key.

 

Why is it that he always had an impact on me?? Why do I still love him? I thought having Taemin oppa beside me, cheering me always, accompanying me all day and let me feel that I am important even as a friend, I’ll totally bury my love for Key.

 

I was wrong. I fell in love more with him when I didn’t have time to stalk him. When I didn’t tried to take at least a smile towards him. Ignoring him for almost a week. All those things I’ve done didn’t even helped me. Instead I’ve even bury myself in more sorrows.

 

As I was running through the streets suddenly the rain started to pour. The weather didn’t even helped me at all. It’s also crying like my heart and eyes doing as of now. Key oppa, why can’t you even see me? I love you till my last breath! This is not just a love from a fan. But a love from a girl.

 

TAEMIN POV

I was happy walking along the streets holding a plastic bag with some banana milks inside of it. I just came out from the grocery and making my way towards our dorm.

 

Suddenly, I felt something dropped on my skin, I looked at the sky and the one dropped from the sky became a million drops that landed on my body and on the floor. It was raining! Oh my gosh, I need to go home now! Key eom---

 

Oh yeah, I almost forgotten, Key hyung is mad at me. And I hate him too. You know already the reason. I stopped from attempting to run so that I won’t get soak. But knowing that Key hyung is mad at me, he won’t nag at me if I’ll walk in the rain right? Right! I also need to feel like a kid again. I want to play under the rain! ^_^

 

I smiled enjoying every drops of rains hitting my body. I was totally soak!! Haha. Oh my god, it seems like i am on encore stage! I love it.

 

 

While I was enjoying the moment, someone bumped unto me and she almost fell from her . My smile fades immediately and helped the girl who bumped at me, she was totally wet and shivering a bit. She must be under the rain for a long time.

 

I offered my hand on her but she didn’t accepted it. I can’t even saw her face because her hair was already all over her face and her head was a bit lowered. She stood up and bowed twice begging for forgiveness. I lifted my both hands, leveling it on my chest  and shook it in a row.

 

“ani ani.. gwaenchanayo.. are you ok?” I asked trying to look on her lowered head.

 

I gasped when she suddenly lifted her head. I swear, the warm drops that hitting my body a while ago suddenly changed into a very cold drops. It really sent me shiver all over my body. Why does Jee In is running along the rain? And wait, is she crying??

 

“Taemin.. oppa?” She asked me trying to recognize me. Maybe she wasn’t be able to recognize me because it was raining so hard. Even me was squinting my eyes just to see her.

 

“why are you here?” I asked.

 

But she didn’t even answer me. Instead, she wrapped her hands around my waist and cried under my chest.

 

I was taken a back at first but I still managed to hugged her back.

 

^

|

|

 

[IMAGINE THIS IS TAEMIN AND JEE IN]

 

“what’s wrong?” I asked gently. And I heard her mumbling…

 

“Key… I love Key. I love him Taemin oppa. I can’t forget him. Every time I am trying to forget him, I always end up missing him. I hate it oppa.. I hate it because he doesn’t even cared about how I feel.”

 

Why? Why Jee In? why you can’t love me back? I gently pulled her from our hugs and looked at her swollen eyes.

 

“stop loving him Jee In. it won’t help you.” I said looking so seriously on her eyes.

 

He shook her head slowly and looked at the ground.

 

I sighed heavily ad hold her both shoulders as I shake it. Hopefully she’ll wake up from her dreams.

 

“listen Jee In. stop looking at him!” I said.

 

She looked at me and said. “I love him oppa. I can’t. I tried but I failed. It seems like I was killing my own self! I kept on looking at him but he never looks at me!”

 

I just looked at her and trying to listen whatever she’ll say.

 

“he doesn’t love you! Wake up!” I shake her again but this time, she yanked my hands on her shoulders and shouted at me.

 

“I know he doesn’t love me!!! You don’t need to slap that more on my face!!! I can’t stop loving him! I don’t know why.. you just can’t force me to forget him!!!!”

 

“how about me?!!!” I shouted back at her. and now it’s her time to keep silent. Her looks from pain turned into a confused looks.

 

“I kept on looking at you but you also kept on looking at him!!! It’s not only you who’s suffering here! Me too! I hate it every time you says you love him!!! You don’t need to slap that too in my face!!! I know you love him but I love you too Jee In!!! why can’t you just see me?! I am here always beside you, helping you when you need help, I am here whenever you need friend! I never left you!!! I even chose you over my Key hyung which has been my friend and eomma for four years plus two years of training days! i fought with him because of you!! I just wanted you to be respect as a girl!”

 

this wasn’t the type of confession I like, I want to confess to her in a romantic way not in this kind of situation. I was crying when I said those but I think she didn’t noticed it because of the Rain.

 

She didn’t said anything but she looks at me like she was finding something in my eyes. and I hate it! This isn’t the scene I was expecting. At least say something Jee In!

 

“op…oppa…” she whispered.

 

I intensely looked at her eyes and when I noticed she has no intention to start any words, I immediately pulled her and kissed her lips.

 

 

[AGAIN IMAGINE THIS IS TAEMIN AND JEE IN]

 

I tried myself to let her feel that I really love her through those kiss. Although she wasn’t answering it, at least she knew already that I wasn’t joking.

She wasn’t answering my kiss but I know she was closing her eyes feeling also the sincerity of my kiss. I wasn’t forcing her to answer me nor to wrapped her hands around my neck. All I want to do is to prove to her that I, Lee Taemin truly loves her.

 

KEY POV

 

I was too late. I know. I saw Taemin and Jee In kissing under the rain. And here I am. Standing not so far away from them. She wasn’t answering his kiss but why is she closing her eyes and didn’t even pushed Taemin if she doesn’t like the kiss?

 

So this is how she felt a while ago when she saw me kissing Nicole?

 

As I watched them kissing, suddenly, for the first time, I cried because of a girl. I cried because I felt mix emotions. Hate ,jealous, pain, betrayal.

 

Hate – I hate her for giving herself to Taemin, I hate her for letting go of me. I hate her for forgetting me forever.

Jealous – jealous because yes! It’s already confirmed that I love her.

Pain – who would be happy to see the girl whom you like kissing another boy? Not just another random boy but your friend and son in the world you’ve already existing? No one right? Just pain, pure pain.

Betrayal – I felt betrayed. Jee In was originally mine but Taemin stole her from me. and the girl whom I thought who’ll stand with me for the whole journey of my life is right here in front of me, kissing my own friend.

 

I slowly turned my back and left the place. I promise. I won’t walk in this street again! I don’t want to remember this day and place!

 

 

I walked and walked until I reached the park near our dorm. I sat at the wet swing and swayed it through my feet which is resting at the ground. I was silently crying and I am totally drenched from the rain. I don’t care if I’ll get sick. All I want is to suppressed all my frustrations and sorrows under the Rain. I was too late. Too late for confessing my feelings for her.

Is this the punishment you wanted? I looked at the sky and cried silently. Why is it so cruel? Is it because I’ve been cruel to her for almost five months? I sighed and looked at the ground covering my face through my palm. I sobbed under my palm and not minding the people who’s walking along the street holding an umbrella while looking at me like an idiot.

 

JEE IN POV

After the long kiss that I’ve never answered from Taemin, he finally let go of me and looked straightly in my eyes.

 

“oppa, mianhae.. “ I said biting my lower lips.

 

“you don’t need to say sorry.” She said wiping those waters from my face through his thumb. It was useless though since it’s still raining.

 

“oppa… you know---“

 

“I know.” He cut me out. He gave me a sad smile and started to speak again.

 

“I know you can’t love me. I know you can’t give me your heart because your heart was already taken by my hyung. i just tried my luck.” He said.

 

I looked at his eyes feeling the pain from him.

 

“Key hyung is so lucky to have you. But too bad he didn’t even dared to look at you. Don’t worry, that kiss answered all my questions. You don’t love me and you will never love me.”

 

“oppa…” i said with a puppy tone.

 

He chuckled upon hearing it and pinched my cheeks. “aigoo my Jee In, don’t deny it ok? I know that will be your answer forever.”

 

Since he knew it already, I just pouted and looked at the ground.

 

“don’t worry, that kiss will be our first and last kiss.”

 

I looked at him and I saw his smiles. Those sweet smiles that every noona in the town will fall for him.

“just always remember, I am always here for you. Your Taemin oppa. Once you’ve get tired loving my hyung, I am still here ok? still waiting for you.”

 

I smiled also at him and nodded like an excited kid. Thank God Taemin oppa isn’t like the other guys who’ll force the girl to love him back. I felt relieved that he understands me. but I felt sorry for him because he fell in love with a wrong girl. Well every thing’s goes wrong when it comes to me. =.=

 

“so, we’re still friends right?” he asked me.

 

“of course oppa! You will always be my friend.” I said grinning.

 

Honestly, the pain from what I have seen a while ago suddenly vanished and thanks to Taemin oppa.

 

“it should be! Because that’s the only thing you can give to me right?” he said in a teasing tone.

 

I chuckled a bit and hit his arm lightly. “aigoo oppa… you’re so cute.”

 

“cuter than you.” He added.

 

“arasseo, we need to go home now. It’s getting colder already. You might catch cold again. I don’t want to get worried anymore.” He said as he hold my hand pulling beside the streets.

 

I looked at our intertwined hands and smiled unconsciously to myself.

 

 

“smiling like an idiot huh?” he said making my smile fades. Pft. This boy.

 

I was about to answer him back when a taxi stopped in front of us.

 

“get in. go home and change your clothes.” He said and opened the door for me.

 

“but I am wet.” I said looking at my whole dress,

 

“it’s ok. I’ll just pay the taxi twice for troubling him.” He smiled.

 

“mwo? you'll going to pay the amount?" i asked surprised.

 

"yeah yeah.. now get in." he said as he gently pushed me inside the taxi. i smiled at him and waved my hands for a goodbye. he waved his hands too and closed the door before opening the front door of the taxi and gave a big amount of money. 

 

i wedened my eyes and looked at him. i want to stopped him but i am shy because of the taxi driver.

 

it seems like he knew i wasn't agree about the amount of money he paid so he just smiled at me and wink.

 

 

"bye. please take my girl safetly on their house ahjussi." Taemin oppa said before closing the door after the driver nodded.

 

================================================

weinks.. poor Taemin.. and porr Key???? haha.. comment please. ♥♥