PLEASE JUST LOOK AT ME

My SHINeeng (SHINNING) STAR

 

KEY POV
 
Early that morning, I woke up a total mess. I tried to look myself at the mirror just to see my eye bugs! I didn’t even get a nice sleep last night. My guilt kept on taunting me when I started to be alone in my room. I tried my best to sleep but I failed.
 
I lazily brushed my teeth and went down. I sat at the chair In the kitchen and started to stare in air. The four are already having their coffee while Taemin was drinking his banana milk. He’s not drinking coffee because he thought that coffee can make him more ‘young’. Get what I mean? He’ll die at the young age. Coffee is not healthy for him. That’s what he thought.
 
I tried to grabbed some tasty when Onew hyung asked me.
 
“what’s wrong with you Key? What’s with your eyes? didn’t you slept nicely?” Onew hyung asked as he munched the tasty.
 
I gave him a sighed not even trying to make an eye contact with him.
 
“we suddenly had a panda pet here in our dorm.” Min Ho joked.
 
You should be thankful Min Ho I am not in the good mood today to nag at you.
 
I just remained silent and all of them I think was surprised how I reacted.
 
“seriously hyung, are you sick? Are you not feeling well?” Taemin asked worriedly.
 
“let him be. He deserved that.” Ok. that was Jong Hyun. He’s mad at me. I know because of his tone.
 
“did you two fought? I heard Key yelling at you last night. And you two went out during midnight.” Onew hyung asked. I looked at him and he kept on eyeing me then Jong Hyun. We both remained silent while Min Ho and Taemin was clueless on what’s happening.
 
TAEMIN POV
 
What’s happening? Is there something wrong we don’t know? Did Key hyung and Jong Hyun hyung fought?
 
“hyung.. did you two fought last night? What’s happening? We don’t know anything.” I grabbed Jong Hyun hyung’s arms and he looked at me. 
 
I pouted and he just gave me a smile.
 
“we didn’t fought Taemin. Key fought someone else not me.” He said as he gave me the tasty that he was putting a strawberry jam a while ago.
 
I silently took it and ate it while still confused at the situation. Something’s wrong with Key hyung. I swear. I want to know what it is..
 
JEE IN POV
 
Me and Seul Ki finally made our way in our school. I swear, I am a totally mess this morning. I have a swollen eyes and a terrible head ache. My gosh Key! You destroyed my all.! Not only my emotions but also my physical. I hate you! … but I can't still deny the fact the i still love you. T___T 
 
Since we are a bit early, I decided to stay at the hallway first before entering in our classroom. I still need to have some rest before going upstairs. I sat at the big couch and tried to get some school magazines at the table. I flipped it and read what’s in there.
 
Oh! There’s an activity coming? SHINee will perform in our school on January with their newly released album in Japan. Omo.. I need to take my precious camera then!
 
I started to become hyper and excited but then I remembered, I am not already a shawol. Key oppa doesn’t like me to hang out with them anymore.
 
I closed the magazine and placed it back at the table like what it is placed before. I sighed and decided to go to my room now. But as I stood up, I heard girls screaming and when I looked at the main door, I saw SHINee just arrived. 
 
My eyes immediately saw Key. Our eyes met and we looked for each other.
 
maybe a few seconds before I took off my eyes on him and just bowed half 90 degrees before leaving.
 
KEY POV
 
I was walking at the hallway at the main door, seriously, this girls screams hurts my ears! Why does girls always like this? 
 
Will I see Jee In today? Is she serious she’ll give up on me already? Half of me saying that’s good, but half of me saying no. just as we entered at the main door, I stopped walking and saw the girl who made me sleepless last night. 
 
She was there, standing with a sad face, I saw her swollen eyes meeting mine. Did she cried the whole night? Oh My Jee In, you don’t know how much I suffered too last night. This is all my fault. I shouldn’t told all those things last night.
 
When our eyes met, I didn’t know what to do, should I smile at her? But why? I never smiled at her. I think it will be weird if I’ll smile at her for the first time. Will she ran towards me and squeezed herself at the crowd just to snake her hands around my arms? Oh I wish she’ll do that. Come on Jee In, ran to me now. I am waiting for you. 
 
What are you doing? Why are you just staring at me? You should be running towards me now and clinging on me! Jee In I am waiting. 
 
But to my dismay, she just bowed her head half 90 degrees and left. Yes. She left. She left me standing there who’s waiting for her annoyance. So she’s really serious about what she said last night? I can’t believe it. She’s not my fan at all. Now I know. A true fans never leave their idols even though they hurt her. I am really disappointed on you Jee In. I thought you’ll fight for me but I was wrong. I don’t deserve you. And to tell you frankly, you deserved what I feel for you right now.
 
JEE IN POV
 
I lazily sat down at my chair and took out a book on my bag. Just when I opened my book and start to read, the girl who bullied me before came to me smiling and talked to me.
 
“hey, your Key is already outside. Aren’t you going to welcome him?” she asked without any sarcastic on her tone.
 
I rolled my eyes and sighed. “no.” I just simply answered.
 
“eh? Why? It’s new, you always welcome him before.” She said amazed.
 
“that was before. It’s different now.” I said without looking at her and just pretending that I am reading.
 
“did you fought?” she asked leaning her head on mine.
 
“no.”
 
“then why? Did you two broke up?” she asked.
 
Ok. she annoyed me already. I am not really in the good mood to have a long chitchat with someone so please stop talking to me!
 
“excuse me but we've never been in a relationship. The only relationship we’ve had was fan-idol. No more no less. And can you excue me? I am reading.” I said with a cold tone looking straight into her eyes.
 
She smiled but her smile was a sorry smile. She immediately stood up from her sit and turned back on her real sit.
 
Sigh. Thank Goodness she’s already out of my world. I tried to read again but the truth is.. I never understand any single words. The only thing that entering my mind was KEY. KEY AND KEY.
 
Is it only me or no? I saw his sad eyes too a while ago. I saw him differently this morning. He’s not that bloomy just like before. It seems like he has a dark circles around his eyes. is he ok? is he sick? oh my gosh Jee In, why can’t you just forget him? He didn’t even cared for you. When you were sick, he never tried to comfort you except for bringing you a food. 
 
It’s also time for me to love myself and let Key be happy to whatever makes him happy. If my absence will be his happiness, even though it hurts me so much to be apart with him, I’ll endure it just to make him happy. Key oppa, we might be avoiding each other today, I just want you to know that I’ll still love you secretly.
 
>>BREAKTIME<<
 
Jee In and Seul Ki are having their happy lunch break at the canteen. They were silently having a conversation and eventually, they will start to laugh things. The canteen was so silent before but became noisy again when SHINee arrived.
 
That’s the time when Jee In thought that it’s almost been 5 months since SHINee transferred here but still the girls kept on fan girling when they saw SHINee. She found the girls so pathetic and crazy. Is she also like that before?
 
She shook her head and continued eating. She tried to ignored SHINee’s presence and just enjoy her lunch with her beautiful best friend.
 
JONG HYUN POV
 
Since we entered this school, I felt really incomplete. This day is really boring without Jee In around us. Is she absent? Why didn’t we saw her the whole half day? Is she really serious she’ll leave SHINee from now on? My mind was really occupied until we found a table at the canteen.
 
I never tried to talk to Key this morning. I am still pissed at him. How could he just hurt the person who helped him on his big problem? I know he’s a man and has a pride but that was too much.
 
“why I didn’t saw Jee In the whole half day? Is she absent?” Onew hyung asked with a sad eyes.
 
See? Even Onew hyung missed her annoyance. She might be a childish but sometimes she gave us energy. She was full of energy that made us be energized also.
 
“she’s present.” I heard Key said while looking at the table.
 
Tch! Is he acting? why does it seems like he’s sad? Aigoo Taemin, I need your careless mouth right now. Kindly tell it to him again that he must stop acting? 
 
“really? You saw her today? But we never saw her. And why isn’t she with us? She always ran towards you whenever she saw you right? Did she saw you? Or not?” Onew Hyung asked a lot at Key.
 
“she saw me” that’s only his answer. Pft. Now she’s ignoring him. I think Key is really sad. He missed her. I knew it.
 
“if she saw you.. then why didn’t she hugged you or even annoyed you?” Onew hyung asked again.
 
Key just shrugged his shoulders and played his phone at the table.
 
Whenever Onew hyung kept on asking Key like this, he always throw his divaness on him because Key hates to be asked more than two times with only one person. He was not in a good mood today to argue so ok. I’ll pass also Key. You should be thankful I won’t nag at you for hurting Jee In’s feelings.
 
“oh! That’s Jee In right?” Taemin pointed somewhere not far from our table. We stretched our necks like an ostrich to look if it was her. And yes. It was her. She was eating silently with her bestfriend. What’s her name again? Seul Ki? Oh yes, Seul Ki. I looked at Key and I saw him looking at her table too with a sad eyes. 
 
“missed her?” I shoving my pissed on him.
 
His sad eyes became a glare when he met my face. “never.” With that, he stood up and ordered something at the counter.
 
“I’ll go and talk to her..” Taemin said enthusiastically as he stood up and jogged towards them.
 
TAEMIN POV
 
“annyeong.” I greeted them with a big smile on my face. I saw Jee In and the other girl which I think her name was Seul Ki lifted their heads and looked at me. I was surprised to see Jee In’s swollen eyes but I kept it so that she won’t noticed that I was surprised seeing her like that.
 
“Jee In, why we didn’t saw you this morning? We thought you are absent.” I said ignoring my surprised a while ago.
 
“oh.. Key oppa saw me.” She said with a low tone.
 
I scrunched my forehead and pout a bit. Why is she so gloomy? Is she sick again? She seems like un energized. She didn’t charged herself?
 
“are you ok? why does you sound like a sick person? Does your flu came back again?” I immediately sat down beside her and touched her forehead and compared to mine. I sighed in relived.
 
“thank God your fine.” I said as I hold my heart.
 
I looked at her again and I saw her innocent face. Why isn’t she talking too much? She’s not like the Jee In I know.
 
“why are you acting like you are not the Jee In I know?”
 
“Taemin oppa, it seems like you don’t know anything.” Seul Ki started. I looked at her confused and heard that Jee In scolded at Seul Ki.
 
“just let him know it ok?” Seul Ki said looking seriously at Jee In.
 
Hey what’s happening?
 
“he doesn’t need to know Seul Ki ah~ he’s out of the story.” Jee In said begging for Seul Ki not to talk about that thing.
 
“why not? He’s a part of SHINee. He’s friend with the jerk who hurt your feelings!” seul ki said clenching her fists.
 
“Seul Ki ah~” she tried to stop her but Seul Ki seems like decided to tell me what she know.
 
“Taemin. You know how the hell Key’s cousin bailed out last day when you still have a big amount of money needed?” she started.
 
No. even Key hyung doesn’t know how the hell did Jong Hyun hyung bailed him out. He said it’s because someone dropped a money on his bank account but even me the maknae deosn't believed it. I just let it go because I know Jong Hyun hyung won’t tell to us.
 
“because of Jong Hyun hyung?” I asked back.
 
I saw her shook her head. “no. it’s because of this stupid girl!” Seul Ki pointed Jee In.
 
I gasped and looked wide eyes at Jee In who’s already looking down and trying to cover her face from mine.
 
“y..you… you filled.. the shortage of our.. money?” I asked.
 
She didn’t said anything but instead, she slowly nodded. 
 
“and your stupid friend Key, instead of thanking her, he stepped on her personality! He said hurtful words that can’t be eaten by a dog!” Seul Ki said with an angry tone, face and aura.
 
"she almost worked like a carabao every night just to earn money for his cousin. she even got a flu because of ihim! but instead of saying thank you, he humiliated her last night!" she added.
 
 
I was shocked to hear those. Key hyung knew about it? And he never said thank you? But instead he stepped her personality?
 
“i.. I don’t.. get it.” I said confused.
 
And after that, Seul Ki started to tell me the whole story.
 
After a few minutes, I noticed my fists curled and ready to punch someone. How could hyung do that to her? I looked at Jee In and she was silently crying while still her head down. I felt hurt seeing her crying. She’s the girl I used to see happy. A very energetic girl, tough and love to smile all the way. I patted her back and hugged her with her shoulders touching my chest.
 
“sshh… stop crying now ok? your tears is not worthy for him. You should know now that Key hyung is not for you.” I said as I patted her shoulders.
 
“sorry…” she said while crying silently.
 
“why are you saying sorry?” I asked trying to look at her face but she still looked down and covering her face with her long hair.
 
“I’m sorry for always disturbing SHINee.” She said. Oh Jee In, you don’t know that your presence always makes me happy. 
 
“ani.. you know what? SHINee loves you so much. SHINee’s happy whenever you’re around them.” I said smiling
 
She lifted her head and sniffed. I wiped her tears with my thumb and gave her my sweetest smile that no one can resist.
 
“stop crying now ok? you look so ugly!” I scrunched my nose and pout after that.
 
I saw her chuckled a bit then a smile was already drawn on her face.
 
“yeah. That’s it. Smile ok? if your tired smiling because of Key hyung, smile for me then.” I said and I saw her nodded.
 
That’s it Jee In, smile for me and not for him. You should stop looking at him now. I am here. Please just look at me
 
=====================================================
DO YOU THINK THERE'S A TWIST? KEKE