FOODS

My SHINeeng (SHINNING) STAR

 

SHINee DIDN’T ATTEND IN SCHOOL SINCE THEY ARE STILL TIRED FROM ALL THE CHAOS HAPPENED LAST DAY. FIRST, TAEMIN WASN’T THERE, SECOND, JONG HYUN WAS SUFFERING FROM BACK PAIN, MIN HO AND ONEW ARE JUST LAZY TO GO TO SCHOOL.

 

Key woke up early that morning when he received a text message from Taemin.

 

“hyung, I’ll be home around 8 in the morning. Jee In’s fever had already gone. The doctor said she’ll be out tomorrow morning. I hope her best friend Seul Ki will stay here later to look for her.”

 

KEY POV

 

Taemin will leave Jee In there alone?! Good Taemin. Atleast you sent me a message in this ing early morning. No! it’s not yet morning, it’s only dawn!

 

I checked again my phone and it’s only 4 am. I lazily stood up from my bed and went to bathroom to clean and prepare myself. After my daily ritual, I sat at the couch in the living room and trying to kill boredom. Since Taemin already ruined my beauty sleep, I can’t go back to my dreamland anymore.

 

Suddenly, I remembered how I fell asleep last night. I was cursing that girl under my breath because she even dared to ask Onew hyung for me to cook for her again? what a shame. I cooked for her but she didn’t even ate it.

 

Sighed. Ok. she’ll going to die if she ate those. I wish she just ate it so that no one will bother me anymore.

 

Another sighed. I stood up with my heavy feet walking towards the kitchen. I started to pull out some frying pans and some cooking materials.

 

Ok Key, she’s just sick that’s why you pity her and doing all this stuffs. After this, you’ll be mean to her again. ok. that’s it. as if I was really talking to someone so I nodded to myself. I even did the “fighting” pose.

 

JONG HYUN POV

 

I woke up around 7 am with a mess hair and a back ache. Damn, why does my back hurt? Anyways, I need to look for our Key eomma more on my yeobo to ask some pain killer medicines for my back.

 

I opened the door and I saw nothing. Ok. that’s not surprising. He’s the mother anyways so maybe she already woke up and cooked food for us. I closed the door and went down expecting to see him there. But I didn’t expect that only a note will welcome me at the kitchen.

 

“to whoever woke up first, I just need to go somewhere. I have already cooked some foods for you breakfast, I’ll be back before lunch ok?"

~ KEY

 

I scratched my hair. Aish, this kid, this early in the morning? Where exactly he go?

 

KEY POV

I was standing behind the wall turning left to Jee In’s room. I wore a face mask with a specs and a beanie. I also wore a black jacket and black skinny jeans. My gosh what took Taemin so long before he go home? I’ve been standing here for an hour!

 

Stupid me! Why did I ever went here if I’m so allergic in this place? Jee In you should be thankful for sacrificing my fears just to be able to give you the foods you were asking for Onew hyung.

 

You want to know why I am standing here and waiting for Taemin to come out? Well hell of course I don’t want him to see me here. he’ll just going to spazz that he saw me here in our dorm and then what next? Onew hyung, jong hyun and Min ho will keep on teasing me. Tch! I’m not even doing this because I care for her. I came here because… because I want to know if she’s still alive. I hope she died already. =.=

 

 Finally! I saw Taemin went out. Waving at Jee In for the last time wearing his very cute smile. Aigoo my baby, he’s so cute even in morning.

 

That’s it! when I saw him turned his way at the right side, I immediately went inside not even practicing what excuse I will say to her once she asked me what am I doing here.

 

JEE IN POV

 

Taemin oppa left already. Sighed. I’m alone. Seul Ki will still arrived around before lunch. What am I going to do here? I want to go home and rest. Oh! one thing! I missed Key oppa. I wanna see him now. I want to see his face, touch him. And hug him even though he always pushed me. I giggled.

 

I really missed him. I wish miracle will happen and Key oppa will come here and bring me some delicious foods. Pout. That porridge is a waste. I should just ate it. it looks like yummy.

 

Just when I am in my deep thoughts, I heard the door opened, it hought it was Taemin oppa who came back because he forgot something. So I called for his name.

 

“taemin opp----“ I was shocked when I saw a boy standing in front of me. He’s wearing a face mask that covers his nose, wearing a light blue beanie, a specs and a black jacket.

 

“ex..excuse me.. but.. who… who are you?” I asked nervously.

 

KEY POV

 

““taemin opp----“ she called. I was taken a back and felt disappointed that he called me Taemin and not my name. well yes stupid Key, how could she know it was me if I am wearing these disguise outfit and look, she wasn’t even expecting you to be here because maybe she knows my fear? Or maybe she felt like I really don’t care for her.

 

Well yes. That’s right. I don’t even cared about her. mark my word.

 

““ex..excuse me.. but.. who… who are you?” she asked again.

 

I ignored her question and just walk straightly towards her and put all the things I was carrying at the table that was placed beside her. I saw her confused and nervous facial expression. Tch! Stupid! I thought you were a lockets! You must still recognize me even if I’m wearing this stuffs. Liar Jee In.

 

Since she was really confused and scared of me, I pity her so much that’s why I took off all the things I was wearing and I heard her gasped and widened her eyes.

 

JEE IN POV

 

“K..Key oppa?!” I almost shouted.

 

He hushed me. Saying I’m too loud. Nurse might notice him here and he doesn’t like anyone will know he came here by himself.

 

“op..oppa… what.... what are you doing here?” I asked still shocked.

 

He stood stand straight, crossed his arms and raise his one brows. Oh no. that diva look again.

 

“I just came here to look if you already died. Unfortunately, you’re still alive. Tch!” he rolled his eyes.

 

“you should just asked Taemin oppa if I’m still alive.” I smiled.

 

He looked at me disgustedly. “I want to see your dead body that was covered of white clothes from your head to toe. A message is not enough for me to believe you already died.” He glared at me.

 

I scrunched my nose. “meaniee~” I said.

 

He suddenly clapped his hands once. I looked at him confusedly. He was smirking.

 

“finally! You’ve realized that I am mean to you. You stupid girl. I’ve been so mean to you since the first time we met and you’ll just say those words to me now? Huh! What a slow poke.” He rolled again his eyes.

 

Ok, if that was a normal girl maybe she already cried. But not me. i never cried because of his hurtful words. And I will never cry because I love him. Haha.. I just pouted when he said those. Acting like I was hurt even if it’s not.

 

Then there was a long and awkward silence…. He was still standing in front of me with crossed arms and me? sitting at my bed while my blanket was covering my half body. I know this scene wasn’t going to go anywhere so I decided to break the ice.

 

“what’s this?” I peeked at the basket he bought.

 

“foods.” He simply said.

 

I looked at him innocently. “foods? But Taemin oppa already went home.”

 

“i… I cooked those… for you.” He coughed the last word.

 

It took a seconds for me to realized what he just said.. HE COOKED FOR ME???? FOR ME??? AS IN ME??? SERIOUSLY??!!! OH MY GOSH!!!

 

I smiled widely. “oppa….” I said with a sweet tone.

 

“stop smiling and acting cute. Ppali meogo!” his brows met and pushed a bit the basket towards me. saying I need to eat now.

 

“my oppa isn’t meannie.. I’m retrieving all those words now. My oppa is so sweet. He even cooked food for me.. saranghae oppa…” I even did a heart shape on my hands.

 

He scoffed. Yes. As usual, nothing’s new. Only the new thing was, he cooked for me. mehe~ gotcha! Gomawo Onew oppa.

 

(a/n: she said gomawo Onew oppa because she thought Onew pestered Key for her)

 

I started to take out all the lunch boxes at the basket. I was surprised that there’s a lot of foods he prepared.

 Instead of shrimp porridge,

 

he did a rice porridge, 

 

tune gimbap,

udon,

mandoo (dumplings)

and a hoppang (steamed bun.)

 

I swear, I have a teary eyes when I saw those foods.

 

“oppa…” I looked at him with teary eyes.

 

“what?” he asked coldly.

 

“you.. you cooked all of this for me?” I asked looking all the foods he did for me.

 

“aren’t you going to eat those?! Just eat ok? no need to ask many questions! You’re such an annoying girl!” he stomped his feet.

 

I smiled and sniffed. I took out the chopsticks and started to eat it. I swear, this was the best breakfast I’ve ever had. Especially that was my Key’s cook.

 

“oppa.” I said as I moved beside leaving a space beside me.

 

“what again?!” he asked irritated.

 

“sit here. let’s eat together.” I grinned as I patted the space beside me.

 

KEY POV

 

Is she crazy?! Why would I sit beside her and eat with her??? give me one million reasons first before I sit beside you retarded kiddo.

 

“I didn’t cooked all those foods for me to eat. Just so you know I put some poisons there.” I said.

 

I think I didn’t scared her. instead I saw her smiled.

 

“aigoo, you can’t kill your girlfriend oppa.” She said.

 

WTH did she just said?! girlfriend?! Oh puleeeasse Jee In stop dreaming. I will never be your boyfriend and you as my girlfriend. Not over in my dead y body!

 

“you want me to kill you right now?! Stop saying nonsense or else I’ll keep those foods and let you starve here.” I threatened her. it seems like it was effective because I saw her frowned and hugged those foods in front of her.

 

“don’t you dare!” she said with a food on . aigoo, so cute…

 

Mwo?! What did I just said? cute?! Oh my ing Key, I think you’re already sick. Can someone bumped my head at the wall???! This Girl Jee In makes me go crazy!!!

 

====================================================

생일 축하해 우리 만능열쇠 키 ^_^ 우리는 당신을 사랑 :D #HappyBirthdaytoKey