NO MORE JEE IN

My SHINeeng (SHINNING) STAR

 

NO ONE POV

“Hyung~~~ I woke up earlier than you.~~~” Taemin said in a sing mode. He even tilted his head from left to right while his fork was half stack on his mouth.

 

Key scoffed at him still wearing the bed hair. He went straight to the refrigerator and drank a cold water. After that, he pulled a chair in front of Taemin who’s already enjoying his breakfast.

 

“who cooked those pancakes?” Key asked smiling at the pancakes.

 

“Onew hyung cooked it for me hyung. want some?” Taemin said with a childish acts and offered his plate to Key.

 

“ani, I’ll just take some coffee and bread.” Key shook his hands and stood up to make his hot coffee.

 

Taemin just remained silent after that he pout and started to eat again.

 

“Taemin, who’s making your milk when you know… we aren’t talking yet?” Key asked with a bit hesitant on his voice.

 

“uhh.. I made it by myself?” Taemin said.

 

“how was it?” Key asked still not looking at Taemin. He’s busy making his coffee.

 

“it’s not delicious. I was really depressed because I can’t get the taste of your milk.” Taemin pouted and played the fork on his mouth.

 

Key chuckled a bit and faced Taemin a mug was already on his hands and stirring it through the spoon. He smiled at Taemin and sat across him.

 

“so.. you did that milk eh?” Key eyed the milk beside Taemin.

 

Taemin looked at the glass of milk first before Key and nodded hesitantly.

 

Key took the glass and about to take a sip but Taemin grabbed his hands.

 

“ani hyung!! no… it’s… it’s… not delicious just like how you make yours.” Taemin said embarrassed.

 

Key smiled at him before he took off Taemin’s hands on his wrist gently. “I’ll just taste how does your milk taste.”

Taemin plopped down his shoulders as a sign of defeat. He closed his eyes when Key tasted it. He’s afraid that Key will bash his milk. And yes! The next thing Taemin was heard is his unstoppable nags!

 

“Yah Lee Taemin!!! How can you make a milk that’s so sweet?! Are you planning to have a diabetes soon?! Do you make milks like this everyday?!” Key shouted at him.

 

The poor Taemin just hid himself at the corner like a puppy, he’s afraid at his Key eomma.

The angry Key stood up and threw the milk at the sink. Before he took another glass, he glared Taemin first before making a new one for him.

 

“that’s why I hate leaving you alone and by yourself because you still don’t know anything.” Key still nagging while making a new milk for Taemin.

 

“I should have known that you’ll end up miserable without me. how can you live alone if you don’t even try to help yourself? You should learn now that you are still young. What will your real mom say if she’ll knew you didn’t learned anything from our dorm? Then she’ll going to think that we are all lazy depending at our maid which we even don’t have one… “ and Key kept on ranting his early nags at Taemin,

 

The poor Taemin just listened to his hyung while still looking at his plate. After the early nags, they immediately went to school.

 

KEY POV

 

I started to act like nothing happened before. After I cried under the rain last day, I have finally decided to let go Jee In now that she’s already happy with Taemin. As I can see, Taemin is very happy since he came back from the grocery. Other members doesn’t know that he and Jee In met and they even kissed that time.

 

Being loveless and sad at this moment was my punishment for being so cruel and blind towards Jee In. sulking is not the right thing to do as of now. I should be happy for my baby Taemin because finally, he got what he wanted.

 

And I should practice to smile again like the normal smile because tomorrow, we will go to Japan to promote our new album ‘dazzling girl’. I’ve heard that we ranked number 2 at japan oricon chart and that’s enough for me to show my deep gratitude and happy aura to our J shawols.

 

We will be having a showcase in 5 big cities in Japan so maybe we’ll stay there for not less than a month. That would be fine with me. maybe being away with Jee In will make my heart ease from the pain I’ve experienced. I know running away from the past isn’t a great idea but hey! I never asked to be at Japan. It’s just that timing is on my side.

 

Now I am really decided to forget Jee In. erasing her in my life is the best thing to do. No more Jee In. bury her in your memories Key. She doesn’t help you at all… except for.. yeah, except for helping you to bail your cousin out because she believed that one day he’ll be her family too in the future. Tch! Silly girl.

 

When we arrived at the school, the first thing, I mean the first person I saw was the girl I really wanted to forget. Geez! Why is she always scattered in this school?!

 

“Jee In ah~!” I heard Taemin called for her. she looked towards our place and I swear, I met her eyes. her sad eyes. why is she still sad if she’s already with Taemin? Oh right. Maybe she was just forced to be with my Taemin. But wait! I swear Jee In, even if I love you I’ll pull out your hair on your scalp once you’ll hurt my Taemin!

 

Her vision suddenly covered from my eyes when I saw Taemin standing already in front of her. he was so happy and I saw Jee In smiled also to Taemin. Pft. The ‘kids couple.’

 

“kaja.” That’s all I said and I started to walk towards our room.

 

“how about Taemin?” Jong Hyun asked but he still followed me from behind.

 

“he knows our classroom hyung, he won’t get lost ok? and besides, can’t you see? He’s busy with his girlfriend? Do you want to drool over them? I mean look, we are his hyungs but we never had a girlfriend. But our maknae has already one. Aren’t you jealous?” I asked trying to cover my real reason.

 

Jong Hyun hyung kept silent for a while before pointing his lower lips. “you’re right. Suddenly I missed having a girlfriend. Aigoo Key, I missed her…” He said as he acted to dream again.

I rolled my eyes and started to walk faster than before.

 

“Jong Hyun, better look for a girl now.” I heard Onew hyung teasing Jong Hyun.

 

“ey ey.. now who’s talking here? You are older than me hyung, you should be the one looking for a girl now. Not me. I am still young you know.” Jong Hyun answered back.

 

“don’t worry Jong Hyun, i have already the most important thing in my life, that thing was already with me for 22 years.” Onew hyung said. Even though I am not looking at him, I can imagine his facial expression. With those smiling face and smiling eyes that even the Chinese will be a shame to sit beside him because his eyes is almost closed.

I rolled my eyes as I knew what he was talking about. Of course! Onew hyung and his beloved Chicken!

JEE IN POV

“oh oppa, they left already.” I said as I was peeking behind him. Trying to find the rest of SHINee.

 

“let them be. I can catch up with them.” He said with a very shinning smile.

 

“oh ok.” I gave him a smile.

“how are you? Are you not sick? Didn’t you catch any colds?” He asked looking straightly at my face. I shook my head vigorously and smiled widely at him.

 

I saw him sigh and smiled again. “good.”

 

“how about you?” I asked back.

 

“don’t worry, I’m fine, healthy all the times.” He even pulled his sleeves and showed me his skinny arms that was build a small muscles on it.

 

I chuckled a bit and hit his arms lightly. “aigoo oppa, such a dork.” I said and tried to control my laugh.

 

I saw him chuckled too and covered his skinny muscled arms again. “I thought you’ll be awkward towards me after what happened last day.” He started.

 

I looked at him and smiled. “why should i? you are a great guy and a good boy. You’ve just fell in love with me. there’s no reason for me to hate you or to avoid you. It’s just that.. you just fell in love with a wrong girl.”

 

“tch! I never fail falling in love with a girl. You’re just too perfect for me that’s why we can’t be together. That’s all.” He said smiling.

 

I made a bubble fish face and smiled afterwards.

 

“oh! By the way, I need to tell you something.” He said.,

 

“what is it?” I asked titling my head. It seems like it was important.

 

“uhh.. we will be having a schedule at Japan tomorrow. And maybe.. we’ll be staying there for not less than a month because of the showcase in 5 cities.” He explained.

 

I was abit disappointed because I won’t be able to see him for not less than a month. Except for Seul Ki, he was only the person left for me. I don’t usually hang out with other SHINee members anymore. Only when Onew oppa noticed me alone and he’ll say hi and have a small talk to me. but of course, he’s also a SHINee. He’ll also leave.

 

Sigh. Jee In will be alone again.

 

“hey, are you ok? you look so sad.” Taemin oppa snapped me out.

 

“oh.. ani.. I’m.. I’m fine. By the way oppa, congratulations for ranking #2 at Japan Oricon chart. Dazzling girl is daebak!” I even made a two thumbs up.

 

I saw him grinned and ruffled my hair. “aish.. I’m going to miss your childish presence.” He stated.

 

“me too. You and your matured acting.” I stuck out my tongue.

 

Just then, the bell rang and it means the class will start in any moment.

 

“arasseo, I’m going now. See you again… maybe after two weeks?” he said as he started to walk away.

 

I smiled and nodded at him as I wave my hands.

 

I’m going to miss SHINee.

 

 SHINee ROOM

 

Taemin placed his bag at the back of his chair and sat while his hyungs were busy fixing their things from their desk.

 

Key looked at Taemin and asked.

 

“so, did you already told her we’ll be having a schedule at Japan tomorrow?”

 

Taemin looked at Key and smiled. “ne hyung.”

 

“good, because she might be gone crazy looking for you when you left without informing her.” Key said.

 

“as if she’ll act like that hyung. she’ll never act like that towards anyone. Only yours.” Taemin said as he also started unpacking his school things from his bag.

 

Key was a bit surprised on what Taemin said. Is he starting a fight again?

 

“yah Lee Taemin. Me and Jee In is already done. We don’t have connections anymore so stop pasting her name on mine.” Key said with a bit annoyed tone.

 

“you and Jee In never been together hyung. I know that.” Then he chuckled.

 

That made Key pissed a bit but he calmed himself because they’ve just started a new.

 

Really this kid, is she going to rubbed that on my face yeah yeah, I know you and her is already couple so you don’t need to let me feel that I’ve never experienced to be with her. pft.

 

Key said on his mind.

 

After the short conversation yet a hot one for me, the teacher finally arrived wearing a big smile on her face.

 

====================================================

what will happen to Key on japan? any guess? ^^ comment please, thanks