I THINK I LOVER HER TOO

My SHINeeng (SHINNING) STAR

 

TAEMIN POV

 

After a few minutes, Jee In wiped her tears and sniffed like a child before she started to eat again.

 

“are you already ok?” I asked trying to catch her eyes on mine.

 

she stopped eating and looked at me wearing her  sweet smile.

 

“thanks Taemin oppa, you’re always the best.” Jee In smiled and I felt relieved.

 

“so.. you’re not hanging out with us anymore?” I asked hoping that she’ll change her mind.

 

“not anymore oppa. Key oppa will get angry with me if he’ll see me with the whole SHINee again. He hates me so much. And I don’t want to be hated more.” She said forcing a smile.

 

Sigh. Key hyung, what did you really do to her?!

 

“that’s sad then. Onew hyung missed you so much. He kept on asking you a while ago. Me either, I missed you. You don’t know how SHINee loves you.” I said trying to brag her conscience.

 

I saw her chuckled a bit. “you can still see me here in school oppa. Don’t worry. I’ll talk to you guys occasionally.” She said. Ok I lose! I’ll never change her mind.

 

“arasseo. If that makes you happy. I need to go back now. Sorry for Key hyungs rudeness. I promise, he will never hurt you again. Just look at me and I’ll assure you, you’ll never get hurt again. Taemin oppa is with you.” I said giving her my most epic smile and patted her shoulders before leaving.

 

KEY POV

 

I’ve almost finished my sandwich when Taemin came back from Jee In’s table. He glared at me before he sat down.

 

“so? Isn’t she joining with us?” Onew hyung asked with a hopeful eyes.

 

“ani hyung, she said she needed to be with her best friend.” Taemin lied.

 

“oh..” Onew hyung pouted and ate his chicken with a sad mood. I looked at him before accidentally meeting Taemin’s eyes.

 

Why is he glaring at me? Did Jee In told him what happened last night?

 

“what’s wrong with you Taemin? Why are you glaring at Key?” Min Ho also noticed it. Huh. How dare you to glare me my loving Maknae.

 

Taemin took off his eyes from me and  took Min Ho’s juice.

 

“by the way, what’s with Jee In? she looks… dull?” Onew hyung, seriously, why do you always mention her name? do you like her?!

 

“she was totally in pain right now hyung.” Taemin started while playing at his phone now.

 

“pain? Wae? Is she sick again?” Onew hyung asked.

 

“no. but her heart was really rusted.” Taemin said coldly.

 

“rusted?? How?” Onew hyung asked again.

 

“hyung! Can you please stop asking?” right. I snapped him out, I am already irritated. He kept on asking about her. Why is he so concern about her??

 

Onew hyung stopped but Taemin still continued speaking.

 

“you know hyung, she helped a friend last day but that friend of her seems like a stupid one because instead of saying thank you for helping him, he still have the guts to stepped her personality.”

 

And with that, he lifted his head and I swear, if looks can kill, I might be dead right now.

 

“my mom told me before, once you received a help from someone, you should say thank you and not hate them because that person who helped you is only showing concern and care for you.”

 

Me and Taemin is having already an eye to eye contact. I narrowed my eyes on him and at the same time answering his glares his throwing at me.

 

I can feel the tension at our table already as Jong Hyun held my arms.

 

“Taemin what’s wrong?” Min Ho asked as he eyed me then Taemin. Then me then him again. The two is clueless what’s going on while Jong Hyun knows what’s happening between me and Taemin.

 

“saying thank you is so easy. Why can’t that stupid friend of her doesn’t even know that simple word?” Taemin raised his one brow.

 

“Taemin keumanhae.” Jong Hyun snapped him out.

 

“are you addressing that to me?” I asked raising also my one brow showing my very strict diva face.

 

I saw him scoffed and smiled a bit. “wae hyung? Are you hit? Did my words hit you?” he asked ging me a smirk.

 

I smirk also showing him I am not afraid at him.

 

“no? why should i?” I said as I crossed my arms.

 

“then you must be numb. I am talking about you. The person who doesn’t even know how to say thank you is you.” He said. Straight in to my face.

 

That’s it. I lose my patience on him. My smirk fades and glared at him as I stood up.

 

“you don’t know anything Taemin, stop butting in our lives, what happened between me and Jee In is out of your business. Mind your own little world and leave us alone!” I said half shouting on him.

 

The students doesn’t seems like notice us since they are also busy on their lunch break.

 

“Key calm down. Taemin stop.” Jong Hyun was trying to stop us. I am ready to stop if he’ll also stop. But no! Taemin is such a stubborn kid.

 

“yes hyung. I don’t know anything. I only know how to say thank you to all people who helped me. Whether that person was my enemy or not.” He said losing also his coolness.

 

“hey hey hey… what’s happening? Taemin, Key, what’s wrong?! We are clueless here.” Onew stopped us.

 

“you know what Taemin? You .” I said rolling my eyes on him.

 

“and you know what too hyung? You’re so stupid.”

 

“mwo?!!” I shouted at him. And I swear, we finally catched the attention of the students at the canteen. I even saw Jee In looking towards us.

 

“Key calm down please.” Jong Hyun  was already in panic.

 

“you!” I pointed at Taemin and gritted my teeth. “you are a rude maknae! You don’t have any right to speak to me like that! i am still your hyung!” I said.

 

And finally, Taemin stood up with a serious face. “you should look first yourself hyung before saying I am rude. Shame on you. If I am already rude in your eyes, what more if you’ll going to see yourself how you let suffer Jee In when she’s around you?” he  tilted his head seems like he was really challenging me.

 

I instantly grabbed his collar even though there is a table between us. I practically pulled him closer  just to make leaned half of his body at the table.

 

“are you planning to ruin SHINee’s name? are you two really decided to destroy SHINee because of a one girl? If you do, don’t fight here and go at the hallway. There’s a lot of students there. You can start fighting there while students taking out their cameras and taking pictures of you two fighting. But if you don’t want SHINee ends, stop the crap right now and respect me as a leader standing in the middle of you two.” Onew hyung stated calmly while I was stopped in my place. Taemin’s face was not really in to fight but only to let me realize I am wrong. I still gave him my one last glare before letting his collar go.

 

I sighed and left the group.

 

JEE IN POV

Did they just almost fought? My gosh. My heart beat starts to beat madly. I swear, if something’s happen to them because of me, I’ll commit suicide.

 

I saw the commotion at their table and I am really regretting letting Seul Ki to tell everything to Taemin.

 

I sighed of relieved when I saw Key oppa let go of Taemin oppa’s collar and left the group. I saw also Jong Hyun oppa ran after him. Thank god Jong Hyun oppa never left him. I know Key oppa was really wrong but I don’t want his group members hate him. Good thing Jong Hyun oppa stand beside him and never left him alone.

 

I looked down and felt guilty. Is helping Key oppa’s cousin is the biggest mistake i did in my life? Just then, I heard Seul Ki scoffed.

 

“I wish Taemin oppa punched Key directly in to his face to wake up Key from his dark world.”

 

“Seul Ki! You shouldn’t wished for that. They are still idol. They must not be fighting over a nonsense matters.” I said rolling my eyes on her.

 

“you still love him don’t you?” she asked me

 

“what do you think of me Seul Ki?! Of course forgetting him will not be easy for me! He’s been my love since SHINee debuted. It’s not like I love him yesterday and now my feelings completely vanished??” I said with a bit mad tone.

 

“fine fine. No need to shout on me. Geez. Just a simple question makes you mad already!” she said and rolled her eyes too.

 

IT’S BEEN ALREADY A WEEK SINCE KEY AND TAEMIN FOUGHT AT THE CANTEEN. OF COURSE, THAT SCENE DIDN’T PASS AT THE ARTICLE. SOMEONE SPREAD THE PICTURES THEY CAUGHT FROM THEIR CAMERAS AND SAID THAT 'SHINee MEMBERS KEY AND TAEMIN FOUGHT AT SCHOOL?' AND SOME SAYS 'KEY AND TAEMIN GREW UP WITH HORNS.' THAT MADE THE TWO PISSED. WHAT ARE THEY? A GOAT THAT BORN WITH HORNS?

 

SINCE KEY AND TAEMIN DOESN’T LIKE TO TALK ABOUT THAT, THEY JUST RELEASED THEIR OWN EXPLANATION ABOUT THAT MATTER WITHOUT EVEN CONSULTING LSM OR THEIR MANAGER.

 

THEY USED SHINee’s ME2DAY AND EVEN ONEW AND JONG HYUN’S TWITTER TO EXPLAIN THE SCENES.

 

“THE PICTURES THAT HAS BEEN TAKEN AT THE SCHOOL CANTEEN WAS TRUE. BUT IT WASN’T TRUE THAT THEY ARE FIGHTING. KEY WAS JUST NOT IN THE GOOD MOOD TIME WHILE TAEMIN WAS ALWAYS BEING THE HYPER MAKNAE , TAEMIN WAS JUST PLAYING RANDOM JOKES BUT IT SEEMS LIKE KEY WAS PISSED ABOUT IT. AFTER THAT THEY ALSO RECONCILED AND STILL THE EOMMA AND ADEUL RELATIONSHIP. WE’RE VERY SORRY FOR THIS ISSUE, IT WASN’T REALLY A GOOD INFLUENCE TO TEENAGERS BUT WE ALL KNOW THAT WE ARE ALSO HUMANS, WE CAN STILL FEEL PISSED AND MAD AT THE SAME TIME. I HOPE YOU’LL ACCEPT OUR APOLOGY.”

 

THAT’S WHAT SHINee WROTED IN THEIR ME2DAY AND TWITTER. NETIZENS ALSO BELIEVED THOSE LIES THAT’S WHY THE TOPIC WAS IMMEDIATELY CLOSED WITHOUT THE HELP OF SM ENTERTAINMENT.

 

TAEMIN AND KEY JUST TALKED TO EACH OTHER WHEN THEY ARE ON CAM. THEY GAVE THEIR FAKE SMILES WHEN THEY ARE FACING OTHER KPOP ARTISTS, BUT WHEN THEY ARE ALREADY AT THEIR DORM,  FOR KEY, TAEMIN IS NOT AROUND, AND FOR TAEMIN, KEY IS NOT AROUND. THEY DON’T FEEL THE EXISTENCE OF EACH OTHER.

 

“Hey.” Jong Hyun went inside Key’s room and patted his back lightly. Key looked at Jong Hyun and gave him a faint smile.

 

“are you ok?” he asked at Key and he just nod once before looking outside the window in his room.

 

Jong Hyun sat beside him and looked where Key was looking too. Silence filled the room and that was new for Jong Hyun, Key wasn’t that silent person before.

 

“hyung. Sorry.” That’s the first work Key blurted.

 

“sorry for?” Jong Hyun asked while still looking at the window.

 

“sorry for being so rude to all of you. I should change now.” Key said

 

And with that, Jong Hyun laughed.

 

“what’s funny?” Key asked raising one brow at Jong Hyun.

 

“you sound weird Key. If you want to change then you’ll not be the Key anymore.” Jong Hyun said still laughing.

 

Key scoffed and rolled his eyes. “I’m serious dino so don’t laugh at me. To tell you honestly, I felt guilty for shouting at Jee In and for almost having a fight with my baby Taemin. I’m totally lost that moment.”

 

And then Jong Hyun stopped laughing and straightened his face.

 

“Key, Jee In is fine now. She’s already getting over you. Taemin was taking good care of her since she started to avoid SHINee. You know, every time Taemin has a spare time, he always go and visit her on her house. They even called each other every minute. Isn’t that good? Because of you, Taemin finally get Jee In’s attention. That was Min Ho’s mean before. Now I know.” Jong Hyun smiled.

 

"really?" Key asked wide eyes.

 

"ys. you didn't even noticed it because you were busy sulking here inside of your room." Jong Hyun answered back.

 

Upon hearing those things, Key felt jealous and more pain in his heart. Did he already lose Jee In? did Taemin finally snatched her heart from him?

 

“I never expected I’ll end up hurting her..” Key mumbled.

 

Jong Hyun smiled and put his hands on Key’s shoulder.

 

“listen Key, you might hurt her but look, Taemin got her. You just did the right thing. She can’t be forever be with you if you don’t like her back. She loves you so much you don’t even feel the same way. At first I got mad at you because you did it too much, but when I saw the outcome of what you’ve done, I think being the rude you to her that night  was better than just pleasing her in a diva manner. Get me?”

 

“that’s it hyung. That’s my problem. I was really depressed because I’ve hurt her.”

 

“it’s ok Key, at least now you’re free, you’re not annoyed every day, that’s what you like right? And SHINee even like to see Taemin end up with Jee In. rejection is just painful at first but sooner or later, she’ll forget it. Just like now. I saw her smiling again when she was with Taemin. She finally over come you Key.” Jong Hyun as the clueless regarding Key’s feelings said.

 

“hyung.” Key looked sad at Jong Hyun.

 

“uhm?” Jong Hyun looked at Key.

 

“I think I love her too.” 

 

============================================

omg. did key just admit his feelings????? 0.0 thanks for those who commented.. i love you all.. this fic is for all lockets so don't worry guys.. keke~