ACCIDENT

My SHINeeng (SHINNING) STAR

 

“Oh my gosh.. I am really tired. I want a rest!” Jong Hyun who’s already closing his eyes whined inside the van.

 

The taping had already finished and they are now heading back to their dorm. but before they go home, They will send Jee In back first on her house. she insisted to go home alone a while ago but Taemin said no. and Key also said no that made them looked at him like an idiot.

 

The clock already strikes at 8 that’s why they didn’t like Jee In walk home by herself. So even though they were really tired, they still decided to send her home together.

 

They were silently heading to Jee In’s house when Onew’s phone rang.

 

“yobosaeyo? Onew answered.

 

The four didn’t mind him not until Onew talked in a bit surprised tone,

 

“eh? As in now hyungnim? But we haven’t yet had the rest.” Onew complained.

 

“wae?” Jong Hyun mouthed at Onew.

 

“arasseo hyung, we’ll be right there.”

 

With that, Onew closed his phone and sighed.

 

“wae hyung? musseon illyeo?” Min Ho asked.

 

“they invited us to proxy exo at kwangwoon university event.”

 

“eh?? But that will be an hour! Why did they just called us right now??” Key exclaimed.

 

“I don’t know either. I’m getting dizzy already. I need rest.” Onew shook his head.

 

“not only you hyung. I’m sure I’ll pass out tonight. I don’t have enough energy left to dance.” Jong Hyun added.

 

Jee In can’t say anything but just to stare at the poor boys. Taemin who’s silent at the sit wasn’t complaining verbaly but you can see that he was also complaining through his facial expression.

 

Jee In held his hands and smiled at him sweetly, reassuring him that everything will be ok. just one schedule more and you’ll be on your dream soon.. which is the ‘REST’.

 

Taemin looked at Jee In’s hands as he found her eyes on him. Taemin felt warm and peace when he saw how Jee In comforted him that’s why he also smiled and gave her a small nod saying that I’ll be fine and we’ll make it.

 

“How about Jee In hyung?” Taemin asked.

 

The four remained silent and looked at each other.

 

“let’s do this, I’ll send her home while you guys go first at the event.” Taemin suggested.

 

“andwae. I’ll send her. you shouldn’t be late and hanging around alone.” Key said nonchalantly.

 

Jee In wanted to say a big no but she was so shy to say it.

 

“are you sure hyung?” Taemin asked.

 

“Key is right. You should be coming with us. let him send Jee In home.” Onew added.

 

Taemin gave a worried look at Jee In. but she just gave him a small smile to assure him that she’ll be fine but deep inside, she was worried if Key and her would end up fighting again.

 

KEY POV

 

Our van stopped and sent us down at the bus stopped. I immediately put my hat and mask once we stepped out. I thought Jee In was waiting for me but I was really disappointed when I saw her walking already.

 

I ran towards her and followed her from behind not closing our distance. It’s really awkward walking together with the person whom you really hate yet but you love.

 

She just remained silent and didn’t even bothered talking to me. Is she still mad at me?? It’s almost been a month since that stupid moment. Why can’t she just forget that?

 

“hey.” I started. I thought she’ll look at me but I only felt she flinched a bit.

 

“why.” She said coldly. Is she asking or saying an statement?

 

“nothing. I just want to ask…. Are.. are you still mad at me?” I asked feeling embarrassed why I asked those matters.

 

“why did you offered to walk me home?” She changed the topic. So she still hates me.

 

“nothing. Why? You don’t like?” I asked back.

 

But I heard nothing. Only silence. We remained silent until we reached her house. I stopped two steps on their gate. She faced at me and bowed 90 degrees.

 

“thank you. And sorry for bothering you. Please take care on your way home.” She said and turned her back on me.

 

I can’t take it anymore. Ignoring me is so much for me!

 

“I’m sorry.” I said looking at the ground.

 

Right Key, whether she forgive you or not at least you apologized. It’s up to her.

 

JEE IN POV

 

“I’m sorry.” I stopped walking when I heard him said that.

 

I just stood up facing my back on him. Waiting for him to say something except from sorry. I was really surprised how he said sorry. Try to imagine. An ALMIGHTY KEY is apologizing at you? I tried not to lose my coolness and fan girling is not the right time for me to do.

 

I faced him and I saw him looking at the ground. Sighed. He’s so cute.

 

“what?” I asked coldly. Well it was just an act.

 

“I said I’m sorry.” He said again. But now, he lifted his head and I saw his sad eyes. He’s sorry with what? About what he said to me before? The truth is I don’t really paid attention on that already. All I want is he say sorry for kissing Nicole. He doesn’t know how heartbroken I was that day.

 

“I’m sorry for all the wrong I’ve done. I’m sorry for always pushing you away… I’m really sorry. From the day I met you up to the night I said hurtful words to you.” He said.

 

I didn’t say anything but only to stare him.

 

“Apologize not accepted.” I said crossing my arms on my chest.

 

“mwo?” Key looked confused on me.

 

“I said apologize not accepted.”

 

“wae?” he asked a bit disappointed.

 

“you still forget something. I don’t care about the past anymore. What I want you to apologize with is about the latest thing you’ve done to me.” I said and I rolled my eyes.

 

He looked at me more confused than before.

 

“you’ll be late now on the event. Go. Just say sorry again if you’ll thought of what I mean.” I said and opened the door behind me and closed the door not waiting for his answer.

 

NO ONE POV

 

Key felt sad, mad and disappointed how Jee In played hard to get. He was walking along the streets kept on thinking what was Jee In means latest thing.

 

“aish that stupid girl!! Doesn’t she know saying sorry is not that easy to do?! I’ve gathered my all to show my soft side but she just rejected it?”

 

Key kicked the stone that was blocking his way. He was really pissed. His head kept on shouting ‘stupid Jee In’ ‘stupid Jee In’ ‘stupid Jee In’..

 

Because Key was really occupied by Jee In, he almost forgotten that he was heading to an event. He looked at his wrist watch and he saw that only 30 minutes left before the event will start.

 

“crap!!” Key exclaimed as he started to run.

 

Since he was in a hurry, he didn’t even noticed that there is something on his way.. a girl shouted from behind him and with one blink…..

 

==================================================================

 

“why does Key hyung isn’t here yet?only 15 minutes left ” Taemin was really worried. He kept on waling back and forth rubbing both of his hands at the waiting room.

 

“try to call him hyung.” Min Ho who’s worried also but still hiding it so that Taemin won’t get worry more.

 

Onew was about to dial Key’s number,when their manager rushed inside with a very troubled face.

 

“hyung.. what’s wrong?” Jong Hyun felt like something’s wrong so he stood up slowly from his sit feeling worried also just by looking at their manager’s face.

 

“cancel the show. You won’t perform now. Key…” their manager stopped.

 

The first person who acted like a crazy boy was Taemin, he immediately grabbed their manager’s shoulder and shook it.

 

“wae hyung?! What happened to Key hyung?”

 

“he’s involved in a car accident. He was losing a lot of blood.” Their manager trailed off.

 

SHINee felt stiffened on their place while Taemin’s feet wobbled a bit. Min Ho stood up beside his and held his shoulders.

 

“where is he?” Jong Hyun asked trying to act like it wasn’t a big deal.

 

“he’s in the seoul hospital.” Their manager said.

 

“let’s go there now.” Onew immediately took his jacket and they left.

 

 

===============================================================

so how was it? ^^ like or no? please leave some comments. thanks! :D