UNFORTUNATELY SHE'S A LOCKETS

My SHINeeng (SHINNING) STAR

 

“Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!” Key was shouting in a diva tone while he was on his way to the comfort room.

 

“hyung, will you please stop screaming like a fan girl? it’s just an ice cream. Water can solve that.” Taemin said annoyed.

 

Key rolled his eyes. “yah!!!!!! Neo!!!! Neo!!!!” Key kept on pointing Taemin. “why are you so good to that accident prone girl???!!!! don’t tell me you like her?!”

 

Taemin rolled also his eyes. “she has a name hyung. she’s Kim Jee In.”

 

“eh molla!!!!! I don’t care about her name!!!! all I know is she was a walking disaster!!! A complete annoyance!!! A very scary girl.. who only brought accidents on me!!! Oh my god oh my god!!! She’ll going to kill me in this whole school year! I can’t take her! I swear! My almighty diva power will give up on heeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Key kept on nagging and screaming inside of the men’s room.

 

“ey hyung!!! just don’t mind her ok?” Taemin said completely annoyed at Key’s divaness.

 

“and why should I just don’t mind her??? Oh my god Taemin she was a shawol.. a scary clumsy and dangerous shawol!!!!!!!” Key started to scream again. every end of Key’s words in his sentence, it was all scream. He screamed like a gay.

 

“why don’t you just stop nagging there and washed your face?” Taemin said giving up.

 

=============================================

 

Jee In was sitting silently and alone at the school garden until her bestfriend Seul Ki came to her.

 

“yah!!” Seul Ki pushed Jee In’s shoulder.

 

“eh wae?!” Jee In acted like  hurt but after that, she smiled again.

 

“aigoo, what did you do a while ago at the canteen? I heard you accidentally exiled your ice cream on Key’s face!”

 

Jee In smiled and giggled then she nodded shyly.

 

Seul Ki felt weird on her actions.

 

“yah Kim Jee In.. why are you giggling then?”

 

“you know what Seul ki… I accidentally hold his hands a while agao.. our first skinship ever.. I thought that would be the first and last but fate really destined to be with us.. I finally hold and touched his face! Omo~~~” Jee In was giggling like an idiot. She was covering her face with her two fists closed shaking her body from left to right.

 

“so… you are still happy in that case???? Even though he scolded you?” Seul Ki asked.

 

“uhm!” Jee In nodded trying to control her out bursting giggles and screams. “you know what makes me happy more?”

 

“what?” Seul Ki asked Jee In like she was really disgusted on her own best friend.

 

“he said…. he said he will remember my face and even my name…” Jee In didn’t take it anymore and screamed but not that loud. “oh my gosh.. isn’t that great? My idol.. my number one boy in my life said that to me? Oh gosh oh gosh… I’ll going to die!!!!!!!!” Jee In was really thrilled and fluffy…

 

“yah Kim Jee In!!!” Seul Ki shouted at Jee In.

 

Jee In calmed herself but still smiling. “yes?”

 

“are you really crazy??? He said that because he doesn’t like to encounter you anymore!! if I am not mistaken, the news said that you are banned on him.”

 

“isn’t it great?!” Jeee In became hyper again. “I’m already on his list!!! So it means.. he’ll be paying more attention on me now!!!” Jee In started to clap her hands excitedly.

 

Seul Ki just sighed and gave up. she can’t do anything about her best friend anymore.. she was completely and obviously obsessed with that Key guy!

 

=======================================

 

Key was still looking himself at the mirror for almost half an hour.

 

“are you not yet sick looking at your face in front of the mirror for almost half an hour?” Jong Hyun asked Key who’s also starring at him like half an hour since Key started looking also himself at the mirror.

 

“wae? How about you? Are you not yet sick looking at me for almost half an hour?” Key said nonchalantly while still examining his face in the mirror.

 

Jong Hyun chuckled. “c’mon Key. It’s just an ice cream. It’s not dreadful hey. It can’t cause you scars.”

 

“she ruined my make up.” Key started to heat again.

 

“so? You still have time to fix it again.”

 

“fix?!!!! Fix again?!!!! why do I always need to fix things this day?!!!! I need to fix my bracelet because it was destroyed by that walking disaster girl! and now I need to fix my face again because of that walking disaster ruined my make up!!!! How the hell she managed to mess me twice since we just met this day?!!!” Key got mad again.

 

“Hyung, Jee In.. her name was Jee In.” Taemin said not looking at Key and just reading his book.

 

Key glared Taemin. “I don’t gave a damn care calling her by her name!!”

 

“so Jee In was her name? the cute girl?” Onew turned his back to face Taemin.

 

Taemin smiled and looked at Onew “ne hyung. she was Kim Jee In.”

 

“oh… cool… how did you know her name?”

 

“I asked her.”

 

“how old is she?” Jong Hyun asked interestedly.

 

“uhm… she said she was sophomore.” Taemin answered.

 

“yah!!! you three!!! Do you like her?!” Key asked disgusted to the three.

 

“she’s a shawol right? We should be good to her.” Min Ho said.

 

“just considered her as A flame, bling bling, taemints and an MVP but please not a lockets!!!!!!” Key screamed again.

 

“yah.. why do you need to scream like a girl? it really hurts our ears!” Min Ho complained.

 

===============================================

 

I was walking home hoping and even smiling at the people I pass. Wow. This day is very good for me. I met SHINee.. I met Taemin.. and guest what….. I even touched the man of my dream.. I can’t stop feeling a butterfly thingy that tickles on my tummy. Oh My gosh.. Key oppa is the best. He’s so cool when he’s mad. I love it!!!!

 

I immediately headed to my room and jumped at my bed. I started to hug my wall and kissed it million times. Ehem! Excuse me but it’s not just wall.. I pasted a very large tarpaulin of Key on top of my bed. After I my wall with Key’s picture, I took the frame and kissed his picture again not leaving any space of the frame unkissed. I stood up, took out my ipod and started to blast SHINee’s songs. This has been my routine since I met SHINee.. let’s just say yes! I am a crazy fan.. most especially LOCKETS! I’m willing to die just to be with Key oppa.

 

I never loved school before but since SHINee’s already going to school same with mine, I think I’ll just live there forever. Hahaha I need to sleep early this night.. because tomorrow will be a long day for me.

 

 

============================================

 

RIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

KEY POV

 

This … why do we need to still have a classes while the ordinary students have their vacant time?? Isn’t that un fair??? I was really bored. Bored to death. I really hate chemistry.. I want to end this class now.

 

I placed my chin on my palm and started to yawn. Apart from this boring subject, the teacher was so so so so boring. If I mean so so so so boring, it means I just rather talk and play with my dogs.

 

Just as I turned my head and looked at the window, I saw a girl peeping from the outside. I narrowed my eyes and my eyes widened when I recognized who it was.

 

OH MY ING GOODNESS IT’S HER AGAIN! and wait! What is she doing? Waving at me?? Is she crazy? Have she already forgotten I hate her that much?

 

 

TAEMIN POV

 

I was really dying in so much boredom in this subject. I hate chemistry. I wish this subject will changed into P.E. since it was my favorite subject. I roamed my eyes and tried to look at my hyung if they are also bored. Jong Hyun hyung was busy playing on his phone under his desk, Min Ho hyung was already drooling on his book, Onew hyung was busy writing something. And when I peeped what he was writing, I only saw a drawing.. lots lots of chicken in the farm. He was busy drawing a chicken on his paper and even doing a naughty smile while doing it something like saying that i'll eat you soon.. looking at him hopelessly was not my passion so my eyes landed on Key hyung. his chin was resting on his palm, looking at the window near in the main door with his brows met. I tried to trace who or what is he looking at and I smiled when my eyes saw Jee In. waving her hands happily to Key hyung.

 

I also waved my hands and she stopped waving from Key hyung and looked at me happily and started to wave her hands also on me. What is she doing here? normal students doesn’t allowed here in our floor.

 

JEE IN POV

 

Since our teachers held an emergency meeting, I skipped from my room and decided to take a look on My Key. I know it’s prohibited to go on their floor but what can I do? I can’t help myself not to see my boy. *pout*

 

I felt nervous at that time while I was walking upstairs. What if someone saw me and scold at me? Aigoo Jee In, be confident. Just for the sake of your Key oppa.. you can do it!

 

There it is!!! SHINee room!!! I ran slowly as I can and tried to peep inside. I saw Key oppa seating in a bored state while the others are also doing their own works. I started to wave so that he can see me. I did that for 5 minutes but he still didn’t saw me. I sighed and pouted.

 

Just one more time Jee In.. you’ll succeed soon! And then I waved my hands again and to my surprise, he looked on my way and saw me. He narrowed his eyes on me, maybe he was trying to recognize me. And after a few seconds, his eyes widened and I bet he was shocked.

 

I was happy when he noticed me. He was looking at me.. omo… omo my heart.. please hold on my heart.. I can’t catch you as of now.. Key oppa is looking at me.. only me.. no fans beside me and no other people around me.

 

But my attention was caught by someone when I saw Taemin waving also to me. Oh!! the cute maknae waves at me too!!! I stopped waving at Key and started to wave also to Taemin.

 

And just with that, I heard someone shouted behind me. It was the security guard.

 

“yah!!! Haksaeng! What are you doing here?! you are not allowed here!!” the security guard scolded me.

 

"Mianhae oppa… I’m just trying to take a look for the boys.” I bowed and gave her the puppy eyes.

 

“don’t use those aegyo’s on me kid! It won’t work. Let me send you at the principal’s office.” The security guard pulled my hands..

 

“ey.. ey oppa…” I was pulling myself from him. “oppa let’s just talk about this.. promise.. promise I won’t go here anymore… promise oppa…” I am begging down on my knees (not literally).

 

“don’t make any business with me young girl. you know the rules but you are so 'obedient' for not obeying it!” The security guard kept on pulling me..

 

“omo oppa… please…” I pouted and gave him my very very cute aegyo. But I failed. This oppa is so stubborn and cold hearted.

 

“hyung. chamkanman.” A guy shouted behind us.

 

I was about to face who it was but I already found him standing beside me. It was Taemin.

 

“mianhae hyung. I told her to come here that’s why she’s here.” Taemin smiled and looked at Jee In.

 

Jee In was dumbfounded and just stared at Taemin.

 

“but Lee Taemin ssi, she violated the rules. She’s not supposed to be in here.”

 

“oh.. I know hyung. but I kept on insisting. It’s my fault. Please don’t punish her. Instead punish me.”

 

“yah.. jigeum mwohaneungoya?” I asked surprised.

 

But he just gave me smile. The sweet smile of maknae.

 

I hear the security guard sighed. “arasseo. I’ll let you pass this time but next time!” the security guard glared at me that’s why I just bowed and pouted like a 5 yrs. Old kid scolded. “I won’t let you pass!”

 

“kamsa hamnida hyung..” Taemin smiled and bowed 90 degrees.

 

Pheew.. that was too close!

 

“gomawo Taemin ah~” i bowed 90 degrees.

 

“oh forget it. by the way, why are you here?”

 

“ah.. nothing.. just want to peep Key Oppa.” I grinned.

 

He made an ‘o’ on his mouth. “are you a locket?”

 

I nodded in a row and smiled widely.

 

Right then, Taemin laughed. 

 

“what’s funny?” I cocked my head on my left side.

 

“so you are really his fan.. that’s a good news for him.”

 

I smiled and nodded again. “really? I am a hardcore lockets!” I boasted on him. He laughed even more that made me like a fool looking at him if that’s funny.

 

“oh wait, you still have classes right? Why are you already outside?”

 

“I excused myself and said I’ll be going to the comfort room when I saw you dragged by the security guard.” Taemin answered as he combed his heair through his fingers.

 

“ah ok! anyways, thank you for saving me. And sorry to disturbe you.” I smiled.

 

“oh no it’s ok. the lesson was a bit boring tough. Thanks to you, I skipped just even for a while.” He chuckled.

 

Aigoo. Why is he so adorable? He’s the perfect maknae of Kpop group now a days. But I am still a LOCKETS.. LOCKTES FOREVER.