OLD KEY IS BACK

My SHINeeng (SHINNING) STAR

 

“Hyung!!!” Taemin jumped once when he entered at their dorm totally wet from the rain. Jong Hyun immediately stood up and scolded Taemin.

 

“yah!! Why are you so wet?!” Jong Hyun scolded him

 

Taemin pouted before smiling. “it’s raining outside don’t you know hyung?”

 

“for mother’s sake of course I know!”

 

“then why are you still asking why I am so wet?” Taemin said still pouting like a kid.

 

“you might get sick pabo! Once Key saw you you’re dead!” Jong Hyun warned him.

 

“ey hyung…” Taemin leaned closer at Jong Hyun and whispered. “did you forgot already? Key hyung doesn’t talk to me. no one will scold at me today! I’m free!” he almost shouted and lifted his both hands in the air.

 

Jong Hyun looked at Taemin like an idiot before he shook his head.

 

“Key isn’t here too.” He said half whispered. Taemin stopped from celebrating and looked seriously at Jong Hyun.

 

“where is he hyung?” he asked.

 

Just then, before Jong Hyun could answer him, the door flew open just to reveal a wet Key too.

 

Jong Hyun and Taemin looked at Key as they both gasped. Key was walking looking at the ground without even making an eye contact to anyone. Onew, and Min Ho also came towards the main door to look for Taemin and Key. And they also gasped when they saw the wet Key.

 

“y..yah Key… what happened to you?” Onew asked holding the glass of water.

 

Key didn’t answered but stopped a bit from walking.

 

“hyung..” Taemin whispered looking worried about his hyung.

 

Key looked at him and smiled faintly. “you’re drenched from rain too? What take you so long for coming back from the grocery? Now look at you, you’re like a wet chic, go and take a shower before you get cold.” Key said giving them a faint smile before walking towards his room to take a shower too.

 

“did he talked to me hyung?” Taemin asked still can’t believe that Key talked to him.

 

“it seems like he’s already ok Taemin.” Jong Hyun smiled.

 

“by the way, why is he out? Where did he go?” Taemin asked curiously.

 

“he said he wants to walk for a while at the park. Maybe he stayed there until it rained.” Jong Hyun explained.

 

Taemin’s mouth just formed an ‘o’.

 

“didn’t you hear Key a while ago? He said you go and get some shower before you get cold. We still have a flight the day after tomorrow. J shawols are expecting us to be there healthy and blooming.” Onew said as he gently pushed Taemin towards the shower room at the kitchen.

 

“arasseo hyung…” Taemin said happily.

 

That day, Taemin kept on smiling like an idiot while the others were curious what the hell was happening to their maknae. The five was watching a comedy show and that was the first time they watched a movie together again. Since Key and Taemin avoiding each other before. Key didn’t talked that much while Taemin has his own world.

 

The three was looking at Taemin trying to figure out what makes Taemin happy while Key was just looking at the TV eating popcorn and not minding Taemin. He knew why is he happy that’s why he’s not curious anymore.

 

After the show, Key stood up first and greeted them a good night. They still have a class early that morning so he’ll going to bed early.

 

He said good night to everyone and same with Taemin.

 

“sleep early Taemin. If you’ll be late tomorrow I’ll kick your so hard arasseo?” Key glared Taemin that made him smiled. Finally, Key came back to normal already.

 

“arasseo hyung. jaljja!” Taemin grinned and waved his hands to Key.

 

Key scoffed as he rolled his eyes. like the diva days of him.

 

The four who saw those acts from Key felt relieved and smiled secretly because they missed the old Key.

 

“ok! time to sleep kids!” Onew stood up and stretched his arms. The three stood up also and left. But Onew grabbed Taemin’s wrist signaling him to stay first.

 

When they were all inside of the room, Onew started to interrogate Taemin.

 

“wae hyung?” Taemin looked at Onew innocently.

 

“tell me, you’re so creepy since you came back from the grocery. What happened?” Onew asked.

 

“nothing happened hyung.”

 

“liar. You want me to cut your tongue?” Onew playfully attempted to pull Taemin’s tongue inside of his mouth.

 

Taemin thought he’ll do that for real so he immediately covered his mouth and shook his head in a row wearing a terrified face.

 

“ok I’ll tell it!” Taemin mumbled under his hands which is covering his mouth.

 

Onew grinned that Taemin can’t almost see his eyes.

 

“I confessed to Jee In. and… and I kissed her.” Taemin blushed a bit.

 

Onew gasped and widened his eyes. he was surprised how the maknae managed to take all things so fast in just an hour.

 

“mwo?” Onew asked almost whispering. “what did she said?”

 

“nothing.” Taemin’s sweet smile fades and turned into a sad smile.

 

“nothing? What do you mean nothing?” Onew asked leaning his half body to Taemin.

 

“she rejected me. she still loves hyung.” that’s what Taemin said.

 

Onew felt bad for Taemin when he saw that Taemin was just happy because he kissed the girl he liked. But he never gets what he really wanted.

 

“you… have been rejected yet you’re still happy?” Onew asked wincing a bit.

 

“confessing was a great experience hyung. I was happy because finally, she knew already what I feel for her. well too bad she doesn’t feel the same way like I do. I felt relieved that I am free already. I don’t need to hide anything from now on.” Taemin said smiling widely.

 

Onew felt proud at Taemin for being a real man towards love. He knows how to stop and to let go when it comes to love and Onew was amazed with that.

 

“you’ve grown up nicely Taemin.” Onew patted his shoulders.

 

“of course hyung! I grew up with your care same with Key eomma and with Min Ho hyung and Jong Hyun hyung.  SHINee is the best family!” Taemin squealed.

 

“by the way, does Key knew it already?” Onew asked changing the topic.

 

Taemin shook his head while pouting. “ani. And I don’t have any plan to tell to him that I confessed to her. what for? She rejected me though so no point for telling him. And about him stil liking by Jee In, he knew that already since the first day of school but he never turned his eyes on her, so again, what’s the point for telling it to him again? Things will never change so let’s just let him do whatever he wants to do. Besides, we can’t help the two to be together because the boy is so stubborn.” Taemin said and laughed a bit.

 

“yeah right. You have a point in there. Your day was way too long and stressful, but you still managed to handle it nicely. I am proud of you maknae. Everything is turning into normal again. Good thing Key started to talk to you again and turn into his diva mood. Although it was very irritating, I still preferred the old Key than the new one. The new one was so silent and always jailing himself at his room. He barely talk to anyone and made an eye contact. That’s more irritating than the nagger Key,. The diva Key and the noisy Key. Right?” Onew smiled at Taemin.

 

“ne hyung. I agree.” Taemin smiled back.

 

Onew laughed and they both laughed.

 

=============================================

sorry for the boring update.. i just tried to update today because i am a bit busy.. keke~ hoping for a comments again.. ^_^ BTW, 10 more chapters to go before the story ends. :)) a lot of things will happen.. yay! please anticipate.. :)))