confirmed

My SHINeeng (SHINNING) STAR

 

SHINee PLACE

 

“hyung, are you hungry?” Taemin asked playing Key’s hands.

 

“ani. I’m not hungry.” Key said without any expressions on his face.

 

Jong Hyun noticed his silence and he felt that Key is not yet fine about the issue of their hiatus, so he went beside him and patted his back.

 

“you want to play?” Jong Hyun asked hoping to make him feel better.

 

But Key just simply shook his head. And that moment, the others also felt that Key wasn’t fine.

 

“hyung, what’s wrong? Is there anything hurts you?” Taemin asked caressing Key’s arms.

 

Key just gave him a small smile before he shook his head.

 

“I’m just tired. I want rest.” Key said.

 

The four exchange looks before they nodded to Key. When he got their approve, he immediately laid down, and turned his back on them. Taemin went beside Key and pulled his blanket up to his shoulders.

 

When Key decided to sleep, the four took their sit at the couch and started to talk in a whisper tone.

 

“I think Key isn’t fine.” Jong Hyun said.

 

“I know hyung. I also noticed it.” Taemin said with a hint of sympathy on his tone.

 

“I hate to see him like that. This accident really changed his whole life.” Onew said.

 

“he felt like he was a burden to us. he never wanted us to be on hiatus because of him. That was too much for him.” Min Ho said while locking his gaze at Key’s back.

 

Taemin sighed while Jong Hyun shook his head.

 

JEE IN POV

 

“Oh My god! Really?! SHINee will be on hiatus for two years? My gosh wae?!” the girls started to scream through the hallway.

 

I looked at the girls whom I just passed by which is practically saw that she was already in a verge of going crazy. My brows met when I heard that news. SHINee in hiatus for 2 years? And I will repeat what the girl asked, why?

 

I let my thoughts drown my all when I entered at my classroom. All of them talked about the news that SHINee will be in hiatus for 2 years for some unknown reason.

 

I took a sit at my chair, pulled my notebooks from my bag and started to doodle nonsense. Just then, Seul Ki sat beside me talking also about SHINee’s hiatus.

 

“yah Jee In ah~, what’s wrong with SHINee? Why does suddenly Lee Soo Man announced that they will be silent for two years?” Seul Ki asked almost shrugging my arms.

 

“why are you asking that to me? I am not their manager to know the reason ok? and besides, I am not interested in that news.” I rolled my eyes. ok that was a lie. A pure hallow lies. If you’ll going to ask me if I really don’t care I’ll say no! hell of course I care!! They are my no. 1 idol! We’ve just had their taping last day. Why they didn’t tell me last day?

 

“is it really true? I’ve heard that they didn’t even attended the event last night. Many shawols felt disappointed because they thought that SHINee will proxy Exo.” Seul Ki added.

 

What? They didn’t attend? But I thought they headed there last night? What’s really happening?

 

“SHINee also dropped out from our school.” Seul Ki added.

 

“mwo?!” I almost yelled.

 

“yeah, their manager fixed already their papers this morning. And they said that they will stop studying first. They’ll just have their schooling at their dorm.” Seul Ki explained.

 

I felt sad and at the same time curious.

 

SHINee.. what’s happening?

 

“this issue doesn’t help at all. We are having our exam today but all thoughts were already focused on SHINee’s issue.” Seul Ki pouted.

 

“just dropped the topic and focused on your studies.” I said and ignored her presence.

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

IT’S ALMOST BEEN 3 DAYS SINCE SHINee DROPPED OUT FROM THEIR SCHOOL. JEE IN WANTED TO ASK TAEMIN WHAT HAPPENED BUT SHE WAS TO SHY TO ASK. SHE FELT LIKE SHE HAS NO RIGHTS TO ASK ABOUT THOSE THINGS. YES SHE WAS FRIEND WITH SHINee BUT SINCE LSM DIDN’T EVEN BOTHERED EXPLAINING THE REAL REASON, SHE THOUGHT THAT ASKING THE REAL REASON TO SHINee WAS TOO MUCH. SO SHE JUST DECIDED TO FORGET IT. ALTHOUGH SHE FELT INCOMPETE NOT SEEING SHINee EVERYDAY ESPECIALLY KEY, SHE WAS TRYING TO SHOOK ALL THOSE WEARINESS.

 

ABOUT THE ISSUE, IT DIDN’T DROPPED THAT EASILY. AS DAYS GOES BY, THE REPORTERS AND FANS ARE GETTING MORE EAGER TO KNOW THE REAL STORY BEHIND OF SHINee’S HIATUS.

 

UNTIL ONE NIGHT, TAEMIN DECIDED TO CALL JEE IN.

 

“oppa.” Jee In happily answered his call.

 

“hello Jee In. how are you?” Taemin asked.

 

“I’m fine. Just missing you guys a bit.” Jee In chuckled.

 

“mianhae for just leaving you like that. Our manager didn’t even gave us a warning about the dropped things. and sorry also for not contacting you for three days. We are just a bit busy.” Taemin explained.

 

“it’s ok oppa. I understand. Busy? What makes you busy oppa? I thought you were in a hiatus?” Jee In asked confused.

 

“we are busy taking good care of Key hyung at the hospital.” Taemin said.

 

Jee In was shocked upon hearing Key’s name and the word hospital.

 

“Key oppa? Wae? What happened to him?” Jee In asked nervously.

 

“Jee In ah~ I promised to Key hyung I won’t tell you about this but I can’t help not to tell you. You have the rights to know. The real reason why we are on two years hiatus is because of Key hyung. when he was on his way on the event the night he sent you home, he met a car accident. And his right leg and his right arm are not in a good condition. He’ll be having a surgery next week on his leg. The doctor calculated that it will heal for 6 months and then he still needs to have a month break before they’ll start his therapy. Though it was really hard for Key hyung to accept, we can’t do anything because he was badly hurt and can’t be able to perform. We canceled all our on going promotions and projects because we want to be with hyung. we want him to feel that SHINee won’t be SHINee if he wasn’t with us. LSM wanted to keep this as a secret because he doesn’t like media to interview about Key’s accident. They will just create a new issue and at the same time they’ll just stress Key hyung a lot. You know that Key hyung doesn’t like too much publicity right? And he hates it when people pity him. He doesn’t like shawols pity him because he won’t be able to dance again for two years. I told you this because I trust you Jee In ah~ Key hyung needs you at this moment. He needs a person who could stand beside him no matter how stubborn he is.” Taemin stated.

 

Jee In on the other line remained silent and trying to understand all Taemin’s words. How could she never felt that Key is already in danger? She felt bad for Key and at the same time pity him. Giving up his dream as an idol for two years is not an easy thing to do.

 

“Jee In? are you still there?” Taemin asked.

 

“oh.. oh yeah..” Jee In regained her sense.

 

“I’m sorry for keeping this to you.”

 

“an..ani.. it’s.. it’s ok oppa… where is he now?” Jee In asked.

 

“he’s at Seoul Hospital right now.” Taemin answered.

 

“is Nicole eonnie taking good care of him?” Jee In mentally slapped herself for asking stupid question.

 

“Nicole Noona? Kara?” Taemin asked but you can feel his confused expression on his tone.

 

“yeah.: Jee In just simply answered.

 

“she doesn’t even know. And why is she going to take good care of hyung??” Taemin asked.

 

“she was your hyung's girlfriend. Don’t you know?” Jee In asked confused also. How could Key’s baby doesn’t know that his hyung is already in a relationship with someone else.

 

“mwo?! Are you kidding me Jee In ah?” Taemin shouted from the other line.

 

“am not.” Jee In simply answered.

 

“Key hyung has no girlfriend pabo. He’s single. And I don’t even suspect him having one. He was always sticking to us and not even bothering holding his phone that much.” Taemin explained.

 

Jee In brows met and started to feel more confused.

 

“but.. I saw them..”

 

“saw them what?” Taemin cut her.

 

“are you sure he’s not in a relationship?” Jee In asked again.

 

“I’m 100% sure. So stop suspecting him ok?” Taemin confirmed.

 

Jee In sighed and formed a small smile on her lips.

 

“so, are you planning to visit him?” Taemin asked.

 

“yes. I will.” Jee In nod once and stood up to take her jacket.

 

“ok then, take care on your way, it’s already pretty late.” Taemin said.

 

“ok oppa. Thank you for trusting me.” Jee In smiled now heading downstairs.

 

“don’t worry. It’s ok. I’ll hung up now ok?”

 

“ne oppa. Annyeong”

 

“ne annyeong,”

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

updated! :D comment please.. ^_^