JAPAN

My SHINeeng (SHINNING) STAR

 

KEY POV

 

Waaah.. finally, Japan, we are here again. Nice to see you again. I inhaled the fresh air from Japan as soon as we stepped out from our van towards our hotel. Our manager gave us a one day rest before we start our TV guesting tomorrow and fan meetings. Actually I am really excited to meet them all.

 

I jumped at my bed when I saw how huge was it. I was assigned to share a room with Taemin. Great. Me and him. Is he gonna spazz about his new girlfriend? Naah, I bet not. He knew that I was Jee In’s first love. He’ll just looking for depressions if he’ll start that topic with me.

 

But as of now, I don’t care about her and him. As long as I am far away from that y leached girl, I’ll enjoy my stay here and spend the rest of my half month silently. Japan is just like my second home. We always had a schedule here and as always, we were welcomed here whole heartedly.

 

My own little world was destructed when Taemin suddenly laid down beside me. feeling the softness of my bed.

 

“yah, what are you doing?” I asked raising one brow at him.

 

“laying down?” he said innocently.

 

“yeah I know, but why are you here in my bed? There.” I pointed the bed beside mine. “that’s your bed.” I said.

 

He looked at the bed for a while then returning his gaze to me.

 

“I know. I just want to feel also your soft bed hyung. is it bad?” he asked as he rubbed his face at my bed.

 

“you’re messing the sheets.” I glared at him.

 

I saw him pouted and to my surprised, he even made the sheet mess when he started to wiggle his whole body at my bed.

 

“yaahh!!!!!” I shouted at him and pushed him out from my bed. He fell from the floor but after a few seconds, he stood up and pushed me also out of the bed as he started to wiggle his body again at my bed.

 

Really this kid!!!! “get off from my bedd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I yelled with a diva tone again.

 

We did that pushing moment for more than 20 minutes. We just stopped when Jong Hyun hyung and Onew hyung came inside of our room. I heard them gasped as they witnessed us in a mess. Not only the bed but also me and Taemin. Ruffled hair, ruffled dress and a little sweats from our foreheads.

 

“the two of you, what do you think you were doing?” Onew hyung asked while roaming his eyes on us.

 

“Key hyung kept on pushing me out of the bed hyung. I just want to lay down for a while but he doesn’t want me to feel his bed.” Taemin pointed his lower lips as he stood up and went to Onew hyung, tagging the hem of his dress. Tch! Lee Taemin cut that drama! You are not even a kid anymore!

“Key, why do you always fight with Taemin? You should take good care of him.” Onew hyung said fixing Taemin’s dress.

“yah hyung. he has his own bed. I am silently lying here when he interrupted me and started to mess the sheets of my bed. I don’t want a messy bed nor a room you know that.” I said to him.

“but you should talk to him and not to the point that you’ll ruin his hair or his shirt. Now look at our Taeminie, he’s so messy now.” I swear, I even saw Onew hyung pout as he pinch Taemin’s cheeks. Disgusting!

“ey.. don’t always put the blame to my Key Onew hyung. tch!” Jong Hyun sat beside me and fixed my messy hair.

 

I acted like crying and suddenly hugged Jong Hyun hyung.

 

“thanks yeobo.” I said and he smiled at me.

 

“eewww..” I heard Taemin saw that and I immediately glared at him.

 

He grinned at me as he looked at Onew.

 

“hyung, let’s eat chicken at the lobby. I’m hungry.” He said and rubbed his stomach.

 

As usual, the chicken maniac beamed and nodded as fast as lightning. If ever chickens will be endangered species soon, I’ll only take the blame at Onew hyung!

 

After that day, nothing’s special happened. All we did as to have a chitchat, eat, sleep and when the night came, we went outside of the city to have some sightseeing. Japan is really attractive when the sun is already hiding. People are all busy like in Korea also. But to tell you honestly, Japanese girls are somewhat a bit attractive than Korean girls. I mean, they looked all so shy when they saw boys who’ll look and smile at them.

 

as i roam my eyes, I saw a girl standing in front of a sushi restaurant. She was wearing a very simple shirt with a jeans pairing of heels. She somewhat similar to Jee In. I smiled as I looked at her. all her features is just like her. the height, the shape of her face, except for the lips. It wasn’t that kissable just like Jee In. Jee In’s lips is the best for me. just then I remembered how Taemin kissed her during the rain. Sigh. That was one of the most romantic scene I have ever seen. I hate romantic scenes but I can’t help not to admire them at that moment.

 

“spacing out again?” Onew hyung patted my back.

 

I smiled weakly to him and shook my head. “I just remembered someone hyung.” I said and put my hands on my pocket.

 

“who? Is it Jee In?” Onew hyung asked. I stopped for a while and looked blankly in the air.

 

“do you… like her?” he asked almost half whispered.

 

Should I tell to him?? But Onew hyung sometimes has a big mouth! He is just like Jong Hyun hyung. and besides, speaking of Jong Hyun hyung, it will be wrong if I’ll admit to everybody that I love my friend’s girlfriend. That would be so rude.

 

“ani. Why would I like that stupid girl??” I scoffed as I left him standing on his position.

 

 JEE IN POV

 

It’s already been 2 weeks since SHINee left to Japan. Oh my gosh. Why does time flies so slow??? I really missed my Key. I rolled on my bed and pouted while playing my fingernails.

 

I promised to myself I will never think of him again but I always ends up thinking of him. Not only once in a day but every minute of my day! I am already going insane. Now I am starting to wonder, did Key oppa put something on my foods when I wasn’t around him to make me fall for him for million times?

 

I was really trying to ignore SHINee but I can’t stop myself not to check them online. I’ve heard that their showcase in Japan was really successful and many J shawols attended to give their warm love for them. I can’t help myself from envying them. Know why? Because Key oppa can smile to them without even thinking if they were also annoying ike me. sigh. I wish I didn’t just met him personally and just staring at him from behind so that he’ll never imagined how irritating person I am.

 

Onew more week Jee In and finally, SHINee will be back here. You’ll gonna see them again! Especially Key. Even though I am just stealing some glances at him, at least I know he’s right in front of me. but too bad, he’s already too near to me but I can’t even smile nor hold him even just for a while

 

====================================

short, crap, and boring update guys.. i'm sorry for not updating last day because i was busy updating my FT Island fan base for MAMA votings.. BTW, VOTE FOR SHINee guys ok?? ^_^ i'll try to update tomorrow but i can't promise anything since my cousin will be staying at my room again. she'll just annoy me to death like Jee In.. =.= anyways, have a great day and do give some comment about this boring update.. keke~ thanks! annyeong..