SHINNING STAR

My SHINeeng (SHINNING) STAR

 

 

“OPPA...” Jee In peeked outside of his room. Key was busy playing games on his phone, killing the boredness being alone.

 

“oh! Jee In ah!” Key immediately put down his phone and opened his undamaged arms for a bear hug.

 

Jee In went inside and happily hugged Key.

 

“are you fine already?” Jee In asked as she combed Key’s hair through her fingers.

 

Key msiled sweetly at her before nodding in a row. He hugged her waist showing how he missed her girlfriend.

 

“how about you? How are you?” Key asked.

 

“honestly, i’ve been so worried for you the whole day.” Jee In bit her lower lips.

 

“uh? Wae?” Key asked.

 

“paople were talking about you. I swear oppa, i didn’t tell it to anyone.” Jee In said while she shook her head.

 

Key chuckled when he saw how silly his girlfriend is.

 

“i know it wasn’t you. It was that nurse who spread the rumors. Well. I don’t care about that anymore. As long as you’re beside me, i don’t need to worry all those negative comments about me.” Key said hugging the girl.

 

Jee In smiled widely as she hugged Key tightly.

 

“omo, i didn’t know my baby is so cheesy.” Jee In teased the boy.

 

Key back off from their hugs and looked at Jee In while pouting.

 

Jee In chuckled heartily. “aigoo baby, you already inherit that to me.” She pinched Key’s cheeks.

 

“have you already eaten your dinner?’

 

“not yet. I was waiting for you.” Key said.

 

“okay. I’ll feed you then.” Jee In stood up and took out all the foods she brought.

 

JEE IN POV

 

After feeding my cute boyfriend, we played ‘go stop’. I always lose in this game and he knows it. He chose that game for him to boss me around. Grrr. He already won 5 times and i got none!

 

“you lose again!” he yelled as he drop his last card infront of us.

 

I sighed and threw my remaining cards. I started to sulk on my seat and crossed my arms on my chest while pouting.

 

“aigoo.. my baby is mad. Ok. My last command is.. bring me at the roof top.” Key oppa smiled at me.

 

I looked at him trying to read if he’s really serious about that. And when i saw his facial expression didn’t changed, i started to ask him.

 

“are you sure about that?” i asked uncrossing my arms.

 

He just gave me a slight nod and smiled wider.

 

“ok. I’ll bring you there.” I smiled at took his wheelchair. I helped him to stand up and sit at the wheelchair because he can’t walk properly.

 

Once we arrived at the rooftop, a fresh air welcomed us.

 

“omo, oppa.. this place is so relaxing.” I said as i inhaled the wind that brushed on my faces.

 

“that’s why i told you to bring me here. See? You’re enjoying the fresh and cold wind right?” he said.

 

I looked at him and smiled back.

 

I pushed his wheelchair again beside on a bench so that i can also take a seat near him. Silence reigns everywhere and we just enjoyed looking at the stars above.

 

“oh! Oppa! That star was you!!!!” i exclaimed happily while pointing the big star at the sky.

He looked at me first before he looked at the star which i was pointing.

 

“that was me?” he asked curiously.

 

“ne.” I simply answered.

 

And with that, no one dared to talk again. That’s when i started to talk.

 

“you know, i’ve been a fan of SHINee since you guys debut. I love all your songs and made my heart feel warm. I started to love SHINee as whole. But then, you caught my attention. At first i thought you were gay and just pretending to be a guy to get those handsome boys attention around you.” I chuckled on my sudden confession. I never imagined i will tell all these things to him.

 

“mworago?!” i heard him yelled beside me.

 

“but that was before. I thought i will hate you for the rest of my life as long as SHINee will exist i will forever hate you. But i was wrong. I suddenly fell on your charisma. The way how feminine you are, the way how you catch every girls attention. I suddenly felt like... you’re the best member of SHINee.” I smiled not looking at him. My eyes were still glued at the star that was shinning so bright in the night sky.

 

“it’s because i am really the best among the five of us.” He scowled. Even though i didn’t looked at him, i know he rolled his eyes. Well, that wasn’t new. He’s the diva after all.

 

“right then, i became your number one fan. I can’t forget the first time i cried because of a boy. And funny thing, that boy was you. My heart ached a lot when a rumor spread that you and Nicole were dating.” I sighed. I can still feel pain whenever i thought of those days.

 

“but we weren’t. We cleared that already. We’re just friends.” Key oppa said placing his injured hand on my hand.

 

“yeah, and that brought me my smiles back. I stalked you not personally but i stalk you in net. I always check your schedule whever you go. And that’s when my fangirling turned into obsessions. When i heard SHINee will study in a university. I felt my heart crashed. I was thinking that the school you guys were going will be very lucky to have you. And you know, i even thought of a stupid thing. I decided to drop out on my school and enter at the same school with yours. And guest what, i think luck is on my side when i heard you’ll study at Byeol university where i also study.” I chuckled.

 

I heard him chuckled also beside me.

 

“for the first time in my life, i felt excited to go in my school. That’s because you’ll be there. I know our first meeting wasn’t that good. But you know, i am not the type of girl who will say 'give up' so easily. I’m not shy to show who the real me, the real Jee In.” I said.

 

“and that’s why i fell in love with you.” He added.

 

I laughed a bit and hold his hand. Not tightly becaue i know it will hurt.

 

“i hate you to death. I want to kick you so hard and let you fly until you reach neptune. You’re always messing with me. All you do is to annoys me to death. You always do what you want to do and that always left me with no choice. I tried to push you so hard wanting you to get out of my way but you’re such a stubborn childish girl.” He said smilling.

 

“but despite of that, you still loved me.” I said smiling back to him.

 

“yeah. Maybe because i started to hate you before but realize that i loved your flaws.” He said looking straightly into my eyes.

 

“you brought sunshine into my life. You made my day so noisy whenever you’re around. I never felt bored when i know that you were there beside me. I might hate your stubborness but deep inside of my heart, i know i love it.” He said ending his statesment.

 

“oppa.. i love you. I love you so much that no one can ever stop me. I’ll do everything for you to notice me. And i’m so happy because i succeded.” I said now facing at him.

 

“you are my star that was shinning on top of the night sky.” I added.

 

He smiled at me and kissed me passiontaely. I happily answered his kiss and shared a very passionate kiss.

 

“i love you too.” He mumbled in our every kiss.

 

AUTHORS POV

 

AFTER 4 YEARS....

 

“Yah!!! Jee In ah!!!! What the hell are you doing here again?!” Key yelled at Jee In who’s taking pictures of him when they had their fansign event at Daegu.

 

Jee In puts down her DLSR camera and pouted.

“i just came here to take a picture of yours.” She stompped her feet on the ground.

 

“aigoo. Your girlfriend is really something.” Onew chuckled from behind.

 

“do you hate me oppa?” Jee In gave her puppy eyes.

 

Key sighed before massaging the bridge of his nose. “Baby.. you’ve been taking pictures of us since we started our fan sign event at Busan. We had already went into four cities and you’re still following us until here? I bet you’ll be present also when we’ll be having our fan sign event at Incheon.” Key said with a pleading tone.

 

“you got it right!” Jee In exclaimed happily as she did a small jump and an aprove sign.

 

The four laughed at her childishness while Key sighed in defeat and shook his head.

 

“you’re the best Jee In ah! Key hyung is so lucky to have you as his number one fan.” Taemin smiled widely to her.

 

“i know right! I will always be his number one fan!” Jee In grinned and made way to Key and grabbed his arms for a hug.

 

“Baby.. we need to go now. We’ll still have fansign at Incheon later.” Key said with a sweet tone.

 

“i know oppa. And i’ll be there too. Take care baby! I love you.” Jee In said.

 

Key sighed again before hugging his girlfriend tightly.

 

“be careful on your way there ok? Call me if something’s happen. Or just call coordi noona to inform that you had already arrived at Incheon safely. She’ll just whisper it to me on the stage later.” Key said.

 

“arasseo oppa.. take care too.” Jee In said.

 

Key smiled at her and decreased the space between them as he kissed Jee In deeply.

 

SHINee had their comeback two years ago. And now, they released again a new album. about their relationshiup.. they didn’t announced it yet but fans had already sensed that he’s already in a relationship. Though it was just a rumor (but true), fans had already accepted it. They’ll be happy whoever that girl is.

 

And to Jee In, she didn’t changed after all. She’s still the childish girl ever. The number one fan of Key and who’s stalking him now personally. He was her shinning star after all.

 

===========================================

after 30 years, i finally updated and now it's finished! yeah!!! party party! ♥

 

thank you guys for subscribing in this story.. i love you all.. ♥____♥