INJECTION

My SHINeeng (SHINNING) STAR

 

“hyung! I’m home!” Taemin shouted from the main door as he took off his shoes.

 

Jong Hyun welcomed him and gave him a slight pat on his shoulders.

 

“how’s Jee In?” he asked.

 

Taemin smiled and walked towards the kitchen to drink some cold water.

 

“she’s already fine hyung. her fever is already gone.”

 

Jong Hyun just nodded in a row.

 

“where’s everyone?” Taemin asked.

 

“Onew hyung and Min Ho are still sleeping.” Jong Hyun simply answered.

 

“how about Key eomma?”

 

“he went out. Wherever it is I don’t know where.”

 

Taemin just made an ‘o’ as his reaction.

 

“but don’t worry, he made a breakfast for us. Let’s just wake the others so that we can eat together.” Jong Hyun said and stood up to wake the others.

 

KEY POV

 

BURP!

 

Tch! What kind of girl is this? she has no manners at all. Burping in front of me with out even covering ? well what do I expect from Jee In? she’s a careless girl who doesn’t know to do other things than messing every body’s life.

 

“oppa that was so delicious!” she exclaimed.

 

“yeah, you should full your stomach because you’ll be dead later.” I said sarcastically.

 

I saw her pout but smiled again.

 

I rolled my eyes because she never got frightened by me. WTH Jee In, you don’t even listening to me! I thought you like me but why does you don’t listen to me!!

 

“are you going home now oppa?” she asked with puppy eyes.

 

“no not yet. I want to see you slowly dying here inside of the hospital.”

 

“why do you always say I’m going to die if I am already fine? ey oppa.. just simply say you missed me too.” She teased me.

 

Oh my gosh this freaking girl really run through my nerves.

 

“I wish when you passed out you accidentally bumped your head on the floor. How many million times will I say to you, you and me will never be together. You and me are way too impossible. Stop dreaming great dreamer!” I said coldly.

 

“pft. You’re no fun at all.” She said as she played the hem of her blanket.

 

“when are you going out in this hell place?” I asked roaming my eyes in every corner of her room.

 

“tomorrow morning oppa. Wae? You’ll going to fetch me?” she asked while grinning.

 

Ok. I’ll just remain silent and roll my eyes on her. every word I’ll say to her was useless. She never listened in every word I’m trying to tell to her. she’s a freak and always playing dumb in front of me. I really don’t know what does Taemin saw in this freak leach girl. yes let’s say she’s pretty cute but hell big no on her attitude! She’s annoying and a prone accident. She always make mistakes. Yes I do mistakes also but not just like her that every minute she’ll do a lot of mistakes that she almost bothered other lives. Sighed. Kim Jee In defined as a mess.

 

SHINee DORM

 

“where’s Key?” Onew asked while munching a chicken leg in front of the TV

 

“hyung, you’ve already asked that for 20th times. And I will answer you again for the 20th times, I.DON’T.KNOW.WHERE.HE.IS.” Jong Hyun answered irritatedly.

 

“why didn’t he even bothered telling us where he’ll go? We’ve talked last night but he never mentioned anything to me. tsk! That kid.”

 

“don’t worry, he wrote at the letter that he’ll be back before lunch so don’t worry being starved.” Jong Hyun said.

 

Onew smiled and continued eating his chicken. The love of his life. Jong Hyun knew that it was his problem and not Key’s absence. He’s afraid that we won’t eat our lunch in right time. Onew really loves to eat. That’s him.

 

JEE IN POV

 

I was really happy to see Key oppa here in the hospital. He visited me! he ing visited me!!! does it mean he likes me too? Nah~ I bet no. just dreaming. Mehe.

 

I can’t believe that he was right in front of me now, sleeping silently at the couch. His arms were crossed same with his legs and his head was leaning at the wall. Aigoo, my yeobo is so cute. Anyway, is he tired? It seems like he didn’t get any good sleep at all. Is it because he cooked a lot of foods for me so he needs to wake up so early?

 

I am really touched about that but I can’t bare seeing him so tired. That ripped my heart in to pieces. Pout. Oppa, you should take good care of yourself. Don’t think of me too much ok?

 

Just starring at him from here makes my heart jump in happiness. I’ve never imagined my idol will be the reason of my smiles. I can’t believe my long time idol is right in front of me caring for me even though he’s so mean to me. well that’s love right? If he’s mean to you it means he like you too. Yay! Does he really liked me too? I’ll be the happiest girl if ever he’ll like me back. This is a dream come true.

 

Just then, the door opened and I saw a nurse came inside with a…… WHAT THE HELL IS SHE HOLDING?! INJECTION?!

 

Key oppa seems like he heard the door open so he woke up and immediately took his beanie, put his specs and his mask. He needs to cover his whole face so that no one could notice he’s an idol. Fortunately, the nurse didn’t noticed him from the corner.

 

The nurse came to me and every step she made makes me sweat cold. Don’t tell me you’ll inject those scary injections on me?!

 

“Jee In ssi? we need to inject you this medicines. It’s a vaccine. So that your fever won’t come back again after a days.” The nurse lifted the injection and the liquid medicine.

 

I swear I look so pale this time. I was shaking and sweating badly. I was scared. I hate pointed things. I really don’t know how they put this dextrose on my hand, maybe because I was unconscious that time. But please, injecting me while I’m awake is a no no… please somebody help me.. this is painful.

 

“op…oppa….” I called for Key oppa who’s standing behind the nurse and just studying how the nurse transferred the liquid medicine to the injection.

 

“op…pa…” I tried to reach his hands but he’s way too far from me. I am not acting. I am really scared ok! this is why sometimes I hate hospital because they kept on injecting patients with no reason at all.

(a/n: ehem Jee In, you're sick that's why they need to inject you.. =.=)

 

KEY POV

 

I heard she called me. yes I heard it. her voice was trembling and it seems like she was really scared. Huh Jee In! don’t act scared in front of me ok? because I will never fall for it.

 

Once again, she called me. and now with her hands reaching for me.

 

Why would I hold her hands? I’m not yet crazy ok? I’ll be enjoying the scene when they’ll enter those needles on your skin. I want to see you cry in pain. haha. Such an evil me.

 

But my body always betrayed me. every time I think negatively against her, my body reacts opposite. Only few seconds pass I already found myself holding her hands tightly. Ok I’m gone crazy.

 

She was tightly holding my hands. No. not holding, more on gripping. She’s really that scared huh? I took a glance at her and she was sweating badly. She was even starring at the injection with full of horror. I pity you.

 

“is.. is that going to hurt her?” I ask in a nervous tone. Why am I nervous? Simple. Because I hate injection too. I feel like I’m the one they will inject and not her because I was close with her. I was imagining what if this suddenly wiggled and the nurse got panic then suddenly the injection was accidentally inject to me? that’s the most scariest thing I’ve ever imagined.

 

The nurse smiled at me. “no sir, don’t worry, you’re girlfriend will be fine. it’s just like a bite of an ant.” She answered.

 

“girlfriend?!” I shouted at the nurse. It seems like she was shocked because her smile fades and turned in to a scared face.

 

“please.. just do it slowly nurse. i.. I hate… I hate pointed things.” She said stuttering.

 

Right now, her other hand grabbed at my hands too. She was gripping it like a post! WTH Jee In! I am human too! Don’t gripped my hand like that! It hurts!

 

I was about to shout on her when I noticed that the nurse is already wiping Jee In’s arms with an alcohol and ready to inject her. Jee In squeezed her eyes and turned her head on the other side. She doesn’t like to see how they inject those things on her.

 

“please don’t move young couples ok? it will cause a big problem if you two will move.” The nurse said seriously.

 

why the hell even me doesn’t allow to move?! Dumb Key! Because the arms she’ll inject was tightly gripping on your hands. Once you moved, her arms will be moved too.

 

I hate injections. And when finally the injection is nearing, I didn’t even noticed I was tightly holding her hands too and I squeezed my eyes looking the same way as Jee In’s looking so that I won’t see how the injection landed on hers.

 

And that’s it! I heard her whimper a bit but then I felt relieved when the nurse finally said it was done.

 

I let go of her hands and and tried to shout at her but then I saw a little tears on the side of her eyes.

 

“are you crying?!” I asked disgustedly.

 

She sniffed and nodded slowly.

 

“it’s just an injection dear. And look, you didn’t even felt pain right? It’s because you’re with your boyfriend.” The nurse said as she patted Jee In’s back.

 

I swear I really want to kick this nurse out of my sight right away. She kept on saying we’re couples which is not and never be!

 

Jee In looked at him with a teary eyes and smiled at the nurse.

 

“my boyfriend is cool right? He never left me..” she said with small smile written on her lips.

 

The nurse gave her a warm smile too as she nodded her head.

 

“ok I need to go now, have a nice day Jee In ssi.” the nurse bowed to us and left.

 

“what’s that couple thing all about!!” I yelled at Jee In when the nurse left.

 

“oppa gomawo.” She said still smiling with a glistening eyes from her.

 

I raised a brow to her and crossed my arms. “thank you for what?”

 

“thank you for holding my hands when I’m scared. I really appreciated it.” she said as she bowed her head politely.

 

I scoffed. “stop acting like you’re grateful ok? you are really a mess.” I said as I made my way back to the couch and continued my sleep.

 

AFTER 2 HOURS

 

KEY POV

 

“I’m going.” I simply said to Jee In while she was silently watching me fixing myself.

 

“you’re going?” she said with a sad tone.

 

“I don’t have any plan to stay here until tomorrow ok? I just came here to check if you are still alive. Unfortunately you still are.” I rolled my eyes.

 

She pout. Aish! Why does she always pout?! That’s… that’s make my heart flustered!

 

“can you at least give me a hug?” she opened her arms.

 

“you want to die?” I glared at her.

 

She immediately put down her arms and smiled. “I’m just joking. I know you’ll refuse it.” she said.

 

“good thing you know. Ok got to go. Bye.” I turned around and about to open the door when it opened by itself.

 

I was really shocked when I met Seul Ki in front of me. she had also a shocked face when she saw me. oh great! She recognized me!!

 

WTH! Seul Ki immediately recognized me while Jee In is not?! How rude is her!!!

 

NO ONE POV

 

“Key?” Seul Ki asked surprised.

 

“uh…uhah…” Key forced to smile but ended like scoffing.

 

“what are you doing here? are you visiting Jee In?” she asked confused.

 

“ah no.. I just… just gave her breakfast!” he lifted the basket with empty foods inside.

 

“oh I see.. but why?” she asked again.

 

“well…. Uh… because.. Jong Hyun is suffering from back pain, while Onew hyung is too tired because he came here last night… then.. then Min Ho is.. is just lazy so yeah! It’s only me left doing nothing at the house so… so I decided to bring..her foods?” Key ended up like asking Seul Ki if she’s buying those lies he blurted.

 

Even though Seul Ki wasn’t convinced yet, she still nodded and acted like she believed him.

 

“ok. but anyways, thank you for looking and bringing foods for my best friend. You know that medicines can’t make her feel good. Only can make her feel better. You’re a big help today Key oppa.” Seul Ki said and bowed.

 

Key bowed too. “ok. I need to go now. Bye.” Then Key stormed out.

 

==============================================

do i still have readers.?  please leave some comments.. it seems like this story was getting boring again..  need your pov guys, please no silent readers if i have! thanks you