FIRST KISS

My SHINeeng (SHINNING) STAR

 

JEE IN POV

 

We are walking to nowhere. I am so happy that Key oppa let me hug his arms even just this night. I think if people might see us together, they’ll think that me and him is a couple. Oh my gosh. That’s my dream. An unreachable dream.

Oppa is just like a star. I can see him but he can’t be mine. I may reach him through my gazes, but to be with him is way to impossible. Even though I knew already that he will never fall for me, I am still hoping that one day he’ll say he loves me too. A very complicated pov, but still trying to hold even a single hope. I just can't let Key oppa marry someone! It will break my heart.

 

I don’t want to think about the future, I’ll just go with the flow of my life. All I want to think right now is to enjoy my present. My present which I am right here next to him, clinging on him and walking along the dark streets with him. His sweet perfume made him more manly and cute in every angle. He really has that irresistible charisma and that’s the reason why I can’t let him go. Oppa, let’s always be like this. Don’t push me away. Because even though how many times you’ll push me, I will never give up on you. Arasseo?

 

KEY POV

I decided to walk along the dark streets because I don’t want to make any scandal MORE! Yes more. I’m pretty sure that I will be at the newsnate tomorrow so I am already preparing myself. Not only my excuse to my members, but also my reasons to my manager and to our CEO. He always held a personal meeting every time any SM artists are involved in any scandals. Not only negative but also in positive news. Sigh. Ever since I met this girl my life become more complicated!

 

By the way, why this girl is so silent? She didn’t even dared to say any single word since we started to walk. I took a glance on her, still hugging my  right arms tightly and smiling like an idiot. I rolled my eyes and released a deep sigh.

 

“you’re enjoying don’t you? You must enjoy it now because tomorrow, I’ll tell you your punishment for dragging me in this situation.”

 

“uhm” she just simply answer.

 

And that’s how we start and end our conversation. Awkward right? For you. But for me no. I don’t know why but I felt like comfortable about the silence. I wish she’s always like this silent and not annoying.

 

I took out my phone and I saw the time. Oh my gosh. It’s already quarter to 12? It’s already late! I need to go now.

 

“ehem!” I cleared my throat and stopped walking. She stopped walking too.

 

“wae oppa?”

 

I looked at her and aw her confused looks.

 

“let’s go home. It’s already quarter to 12 and we have school tomorrow.” I didn’t even looked at her. I can only see disappointment on his eyes.

 

I tried to peek to her from the tip of my eyes and I saw her pouted and bowed. She slowly let go of my hands and placed on her side. Aigoo. This kid, you are really good in acting!

 

“why did you let go of my hands? You don’t like to cuddle anymore?” I asked not showing that I felt also disappointed for letting go of my hands.

 

She looked at me and titled her head in confusions.

 

“wae? You said we need to go home now. You have also your way and I have my own way to my house." She answered.

 

I scoffed and rolled my hands. “I’m sending you home. Now wrapped your hands on my arms now and we’ll start to walk.” I said and continued to walk. i left her standing shock and confused on her place.

 

After 10 steps, I felt a hands on my arms again. I secretly smiled when I knew she get already what I meant.

 

JEE IN POV

 

He said he’ll send me home! He said he’ll send me home!!!!! Omo.. is this the end of the world. Key oppa is so good to me this night. *Giggled*

 

Can this night won’t end??? I love how Key oppa treats me tonight. Does he loves me now? Oh I wish!!!

 

Since my way home is not that too far, just a few blocks, we finally reached it. Sigh. This is the first time I’ll blame my house! Dear house, why are you so near? I still need to spent more time with my Key oppa alone.

 

“is this your house?” Key oppa asked me.

 

“ne oppa.” I smiled, let go of his hands and I made my way in front of him and faced him.

 

“do you want to come inside? For a tea?” I asked hoping I can still spend more time with him.

 

“no need. I need to go home now. My manger sent me already a message and he’s already looking for me. Go inside now and have some complete rest. You just came from sick. You’re not yet that strong.”

 

Omo oppa, is that really you? Why do you care for me now??? Oppa you made me cry because of so much happiness.

 

“oppa are you sick?” I asked innocently.

 

I saw his brows met and I saw those diva looks again. Oh my gosh. Wrong move Jee In.

 

“I’m not sick stupid! Go inside now before I yelled out how stupid at you!” he said half yelling.

 

I pouted and after that, I smiled again.

 

“oppa. I hope we’ll stay like what we are a while ago forever. I really want you to be kind to me. I want you to be nice to me. And I want you to care for me.” I said.

 

He didn’t answered and just crossed his arms.

 

Sigh. Ok. Need to bid goodbye.

 

“arasseo oppa, good night. Take care on your way home.” I smiled and waved at him cutely.

 

“ok.” He just simply answered and turned his back to me.

 

That’s all?? Ok? No! it can’t be! Jee In do something. This night is so wonderful. You shouldn’t let end your day with him with just a simple ok!

 

“oppa!” I called out.

 

It seems like he heard me because he stopped. When he faced me, I ran towards him and hugged him tightly. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he bent lightly because I might choke him so he lowered his half body for me to hug him freely. It was just a fast hug because I don’t want to be pushed again. I looked at him and he’s still on his position. His body was lowered little and I found it so cute.

 

“oppa… I love you.” I said and kissed his cheeks and ran after that.

 

I don’t want to hear any curses from him again. I know he’ll got mad so I have no choice but to ran.

 

KEY POV

“oppa…. I love you.” Then she kissed me.

 

What?! Did she just kissed me on my cheeks? I really wanted to shout at her because she stole a kiss from me but my body was frozen and can’t react anything. In just a blink I can’t spot her already. She ran. Aish silly girl!

 

I gained my senses after maybe 30 seconds? Yes. Not less than 30 seconds. I straightened my stand and fixed myself. I felt hot on my cheeks and I am pretty sure I am blushing .. gosh! Why am I blushing? It’s just a kiss from a cheeks KEY! Gather all your senses! She’s just an obsessed fan. It’s nothing. You don’t like her. You don’t like her.

 

I absent mindedly touched my cheeks where she kissed and I just found myself smiling while walking towards our dorm.

 

================================

so how was it?