ARE YOU EVEN A SHAWOLS?!

My SHINeeng (SHINNING) STAR

JEE IN POV

 

When i entered in our school, all i heard was gossips everywhere. at first i ignored those people but when i stepped inside of our room, the gossips were still there. that's when sddenly, i felt something weird. why are people gossiping? what's new? i asked silently to myself.

 

i looked around and i saw Seul Ki sitting on my desk. i walked towards my desk without even looking at my classmates who's busy having their chitchat. my gosh. it's so early in the morning but they had already spilled a lot of saliva.

 

"move." i said non chalantly at my bestfriend who's talking with my classmate.

 

"yah Jee In ah.. have you heard the news?" my bestfriend almost shook my whole body.

 

"heard about what?" i asked pulling off my body on her grip.

 

"about Key oppa." Seul Ki said.

 

suddenly, my eyes went wide and looked teriffied at my classmates. so that was what they were gossiping?

 

"base on your expression, i think you didn't read about the news yet." Seul Ki said.

 

"read? wae? is it in the internet?" ok. that was astupid question. of course Jee In! people won't know if it's not posted in internet.

 

"yeah, read it now." Seul Ki said.

 

i pulled my cewllphone out on my pocket and searched for the latest news., i gasped when i read the hot topic.

 

"SHINee HAS BEEN IN HIATUS BECAUSE KEY WILL GO UNDER SURGERY."

 

SM ENTERTAINMENT ANNOUNCED THE BREAKING NEWS ABOUT SHINee HAVING A HIATUS FOR 2 YEARS EARLY THIS MONTH. SM ENTERTAINMENT DIDN'T GAVE THE WHOLE DETAILS ABOUT THE REASON WHY THEY NEEDED TO PUT THE BOYS IN SILENCE. AFTER A WEEK LEAVING A BIG QUESTION MARKS ON NETIZENS HEAD, FINALLY, WE  GOT ALREADY THE ANSWERS. WE WILL COVER THIS PERSON'S IDENTITY INTO 'MYSTERY'. MYSTERY TOLD TO THE REPORTERS THAT SHINee KEY WAS CONFINED AT SEOUL HOSPITAL BECAUSE HE MET AN ACCIDENT THE NIGHT AFTER THEY ARRIVED FROM JAPAN. THE DOCTOR SAID HE WILL UNDERGO A LEG SURGERY. THOUGH WE UNDERSTAND SM FOR COVERING THIS ISSUE, WE FELT BAD FOR SHINee KEY. I HOPE YOU'LL GET WELL SOON.

 

That was the news all about. i tightened my grip on my phone after i read the whole content. i was snapped out from my anger when i heard my classmates mumuring behind us.

 

"omo, Key oppa will undergo surgery.. i pity him. my gosh."

 

"he's not cool anymore. wHy did it happen to him?"

 

"poor SHINee. why do they need to be in hiatus? only one member is hurt."

 

that's it. that was too much for me. i slammed my hand on my desk earning a stares from my classmates on me. i bit my lips and stood up facing the girls who were talking a while ago.

 

"what did you said ?!" i yelled at them. they were taken a back when i called them and at the same time, because of my yell.

 

"Key oppa doesn't need pity! he needs support! you!" i pointed the girl in the middle.

 

"you think even though you have no injuries in your body you're cool? damn! those mummies in egypt were cooller than you! and you! the of all the es!!!" i pointed at the girl beside her who's already hiding her face.

 

"Don't you ever dare calling yourself a shawol if you don't care for the other members!! SHINee will never be called SHINee if one of them is missing!!!! how could you abandoned Key oppa because he's injured?! how the hell did you managed to get friends with your rusty attiutude?!" i yelled at them on top of my lungs. 

 

people from the outisde who's listening on my shouts wee frozen on their places. my classmates who were gossiping endless suddenly became mute.

 

"you!!!! all of you!!! why are you wasting your time sharing those news about Key oppa?! why don't you just think of a way to support him? think of a way how you will show your deep love for him?! SHINee is in under depression right now! especially Key oppa! why can't you just think of a way how to make them happy? how to make them proud of you shawols?! are you even shawols?! are you even a fan of them?!!! if you weren't then continue gossiping about his accident!!!" i said catching my breath. 

 

my heart beats so fast because of anger. this is what Key oppa afraid off. people to pity him. and i won't let it happen. at least i can fight for him inside of this school.

 

"Jee In ah.. are you ok?" Seul Ki asked me caressing my back to calm me down.

 

"i'm fine seul Ki.. i just got angry because they were too much to handle anymore." i said closing my eyes.

 

and that's when i felt that the whole calss became silent. no one dared to start a conversation until our teacher arrived.