JEE IN AND THE BOUNCER

My SHINeeng (SHINNING) STAR

 

Key bang his on his chair when he arrived at their classroom. He was busy cursing Jee In under his breath that’s why he didn’t even noticed that 4 pairs of eyes are looking at him.

 

“how’s the Kids at the park last day Key?” Jong Hyun asked with a grin.

 

Key looked at him with a bad look. “why the hell are you bringing that again?”

 

“nothing. I’m just wondering if you really went at the park yesterday.” He even shrugged his shoulders.

 

Key scoffed. “stop questioning me those nonsense things ok?” he rolled his eyes.

 

“gomawo Key. I thought you’ll just ignore my favor last night.” Onew smiled.

 

Key felt confused and looked at the two beside him. “why are you saying thank you? What’s wrong with you two?”

 

“hyung! Why did you went at the hospital last day? You should have told us the truth and didn’t lied that you fed the kids at the park. You didn’t fed them. You fed Jee In at the hospital.” Taemin said glaring Key.

 

“mwo?!” Key’s eyes widedned. He looked shock at the four.how did they know about that? How can he excuse himself now? They already knew about his ‘crime’ last day.

 

“we..wait… let me explain…” Key felt nervous and started to think a good excuse.

 

“c’mon Key, no need to explain. We knew it already.” Jong Hyun smiled teasingly.

 

“stop smiling like an idiot!!!” Key shouted at Jong Hyun.

 

“why did you cooked food for her? And you even sent those foods personally? It hought you hate hospitals hyung?” Taemin asked with a suspicious looks and tone.

 

“c’mon Taemin, I just felt bad about the shrimp poridge. I can’t send anyone early that morning at the hospital because they are still sleeping.” Key explained.

 

“but you hate hospitals!” Taemin insisted.

 

“OMG Taemin, are you shouting at me? You should be thankful that I fed your crush. It’s not a big deal anyways. Don’t think negative because their’s nothing going on between me and her. Except her being my stalker. That’s all. I don’t like her ok? So stop thinking that I am falling for her because I am not. She’s all yours Taemin.” Key crossed her arms and turned his back on Taemin.

 

“no one was saying you like her hyung.” Min Ho said innocently.

 

“I know that’s what Taemin's thinking.” Key answered nonchalantly.

 

“is it Taemin?” Jong Hyun asked Taemin.

 

He didn’t answered but he just released a deep sigh.

 

Min Ho shook his head and leaned his head on his desk.

 

“you should be jealous Taemin, Jee In likes Key.” Jong Hyun laughed.

 

Onew pushed him so hard from his seat.

 

“yah! Why did you pushed me?!” Jong Hyun shouted at Onew.

 

“don’t scare him!” Onew shouted back.

 

“it’s a one sided love Taemin, no need to be scared.” Key said without even looking at Taemin. Just then, the bell rang and it means, it’s time for them to go home and prepare for their schedule.

 

 

JEE IN DIDN’T ALSO WENT TO SCHOOL AFTER THE LUNCH. SHE JUST WENT HOME AND REMAINED ON HER ROOM , LAID DOWN THERE. WAITING FOR 8 PM. SHE’LL START WORKING AGAIN. SHE’S BEEN ABSENT FOR ONE NIGHT. AND IT’S A WASTE FOR HER. MONEY IS THE MOST IMPORTANT FOR HER. SHE WANTED HER TO HELP KEY EVEN IN A SMALL THINGS SHE CAN.

 

JEE IN POV

 

Ok! I’m standing here again at the busy streets in Myeongdong. Although it’s already near winter, I didn’t mind it and just continued my work. I still need more money. I need to help my Key yeobo.

 

I just wore cream long jacket and a blue scarf around my neck to protect myself from colds.

 

 

I admit, I am still not feeling well but I can’t just stay at the hospital. I have my valid reasons.

 

First, I need to work. No no no.. ok I lied. First, I want to see Key oppa. Second, I need to work for his cousin. And third. I missed my school. Ok! I lied again. I missed my school and room. I missed school because there’s Key oppa, and I missed my room because my room was filled of SHINee merchandise. Just like what I have said before, my room is my little SHINee world. But accdg. To Taemin oppa, it was my Key’s museum. Pft. That boy. He always teased me. Which I liked. Hohoho..

 

So I was busy concentrating about my thoughts when suddenly someone bumped my shoulders. I fell down on my and the pliers flied everywhere. I immediately stood up and picked those papers because they might fly by the wind. After I picked those papers, I was intending to talk to the person who bumped to me because he didn’t even said sorry to me.

 

I was pissed because he don’t have manners at all!

 

“yah!!!” I shouted.

 

The ‘big’ guy turned back towards me and looked at me dreadfully.

 

“did you just called me by Yah?” he asked with a husly voice.

 

Ok. I admit. He was so scarry. I’m regretting shouting at him. But I can’t just let him go. He bumped me. He should atleast say sorry to me. I walked towards him with a chin up and hands on my waist. I need to look up on him because he was so tall with a big muscles on his arms. I think he was a bouncer in a club around in this place. I gulped when he faced me too showing me his toned muscles.

 

 

“yu….yu..you you you….~!” my gosh I was stuttering because of my nervouseness.  I pointed him, acting like I am mad but deep inside I was scared. With just one flick to me, I swear I’ll fly in the sky and driven at planet Mars.

 

“yes?” he raised his one brows, crossed his arms and looked dreadfully to me. I think he can’t even closed his arms together because of his big muscles.

 

“you.. you bumped me…” WTH! I should be shouting at him not almost whispering at him like a lost puppy.

 

“what? What did you say little kid?” the bouncer lowered his half body and tried to lean his ears near on my lips so that he can hear what I was trying to say.

 

“I… I said…. I said you bumped me!” I looked straightly on his eyes. Ok. Where did I get those brave of mine? Is he going to punch me now?

 

“I know.” He simply said. That’s all?? That’s all you can say? Hey man! Where’s your manners?

 

“where’s your sorry then?!” I asked sarcastically. Putting my hands on my waist again. I am not already scared. I am already pissed. He’s so big but he has no brains at all. I think all his muscles ate his brain already.

 

“why should I ask sorry?” he asked with a pissed tone. Ok. I made him mad.

 

I rolled my eyes. “don’t you have any manners? You bumped me. I fell on the ground! You should be sorry about that!! I am a girl!!!” I lightly hit my chest. “I.AM.A.GIRL.” I emphasize every words and kept on patting my chest.

 

“so? The hell I care if you are girl. You’re on my way!” his brows met.

 

I scoffed. Such a low head man. “that’s it! You really don’t have a manners. Man you are already old but you still don’t know the word sorry neither excuse me?? Did you study?!” I asked pissed. I don’t care anymore if he’ll kill me at this moment. Atleast, before a died I said the words I wanted to say in this guy.

 

“what did you say?!” the man shouted at me and he grabbed my collar and moved my face closer to him.

 

I regret. Oh my gosh! He’ll going to kill me. This is already my end. R.I.P. Kim Jee In.

 

“you don’t know who are you talking with!” he said gritting his teeth.

 

I was so scared but I still managed to answer him back with a glare on my eyes. “I know whom I am talking with right now. An old big man who has a small brains. Or maybe I should say NO BRAINS.” I even widedned my eyes against him.

 

Alright. He let go my collar but I saw that his left fist is already at the air. He’ll going to punch me! Omo~~ goodbye earth. I’ll be on Mars now.

 

I squeezed my eyes and looked at the other side waiting for his fist to land on my beautiful face. I can’t run because his right hand was still grabbing my collar.

 

1…2…3….4…5…

 

“a big man hurting a petite girl makes the big man gay.”

 

I heard a man’s voice from somewhere.

Wait, I know that voice. I can’t be mistaken. I knew who owned those magical voice!

 

“are you gay?” the boy asked again.

 

I opened my eyes just to make sure it was him. And yes!! It was him! My Key is standing behind the big guy who’s trying to punch me.

 

“who the hell are you?!” the big man asked pissed and let go of my collar.

 

Instead of answering him, Key oppa went to me and fixed my coat and scarf. I can’t stop not to stare at him. Oh my gosh. This is the first time Key oppa helped me and fixed my clothes. He’s so near to me.. I can even feel his hot breath coming out from his mouth. Oppa why are you so handsome?!

 

I stopped staring at him when he turned his back on me and faced the big guy.

 

“aren’t you watching TV?? My gosh. You don’t know me?! Where the planet are you staying? Are you an alien?” Key oppa asked sarcastically.

 

KEY POV

 

Sigh. Why am I going home alone? Why all of them has their own schedules? Min Ho has dream team taping with Taemin, Onew hyung and Jong Hyun hyung has a taping for star golden bell. And me? Me… alone! Tsk! What a shame. Me! The almighty Key has no schedule?!

 

I placed my elbows at the arm chair inside our van and rested my chin under my fist. I am bored. I still wanted to stay outside of our dorm. If I am free at this moment, I think I have the rights to wander around Seoul. We are at the Myeongdong that time and there’s a lot of people having a great time outside. I envy them. It’s already 10 pm but the place is still full of people. I want to walk outside too!

 

Once again, I sighed. Our van stopped and I looked in front. Great! A traffic. And here I am stock inside our van, looking those people outside having fun at the streets.

 

I lazily looked at the window again when I saw a familiar figure. Wait. Is that Jee In? and she was talking to a….. what kind of guy she was talking with?! A bouncer?

 

I tried to looked in front again trying to see if the traffic is still long. When I saw it’s not yet going, I looked at Jee In again. Huh! Is she flirting in this kind of wee hours? I thought she was sick? Why is she here outside and talking to a beast? Get ready Jee In, I’ll tell Taemin what you are doing in this late hours. I smirked.

 

I was waiting for a very unexpected scene to happen between them just to enjoy myself. If I mean unexpected scene.. hugs, kiss or holding hands. I took out my phone and ready to capture things if ever something’s happen.

 

But I was surprised when I saw an unexpected scene. Yes! It was unexpected. He grabbed her collar and wait.. is he going to punch her?! Oh my gosh Jee In! what the heck are you entering?!

 

I started to panic and took a small glance at the front, checking if the traffic is still long. I really can’t take off my eyes on them. What if that beast really punch her? Should I stop him? No! if I’ll go out in this van, people might recognize me and it will cause a scandal.

 

SHINee’s almighty Key got into a fight around Myeongdong street.

 

Andwae!!!! That can’t be. Eotokhe.. eotokhe…… I mentally grabbed my hair and I can’t even think properly. I twitched from my sit. From left to right, right to left. I don’t know what to do.

 

“hey Key, are you alright? Do you need a bathroom?” my make up artist noona asked.

 

“an..aniya Noona…” I forced to smile.

 

I took a glance where Jee In was and I saw he took off his left hand on her collar and lifted his hands on the air and ready to punch her.

 

“oh my gosh!!! Noona! I need to go out!!! Just don’t wait me.. I’ll just go home by myself!” I yelled at her and immediately dashed out from our Van. I’m sorry noona I need to help her. I heard her shouting behind me and telling me to comeback inside the car. Aish Jee In you’re dead!!!!

 

==============================

comments?