PROMISE

My SHINeeng (SHINNING) STAR

 

NO ONE POV

Ok! it’s been a week since SHINee been busy and not attending school, and it’s almost been a week since Jee In started working. She was paid everyday that’s why she bought a piggy bank to put the money in there. Her boss gave him a big tips since she sold all the pliers she was giving. Jee In used her bubbliness, her charm and aegyo’s to be able to sell all those pliers she have. The salary isn’t fixed. Her salary will depends how she performed at work. Since Jee In was an aggressive fella, she did all her best to get some big money in one shot. If it wasn’t for Key, she’ll never end up doing those things which she practically not doing.

 

She sat in a bench near at the restaurant at myeongdong and started to count the money that her boss gave to her. she was really tired and sleepy already but all her tiredness was gone when she estimated the amount of money she have. It’s not that big but it’s enough for her to live for one month. She smiled and kept the money on her pocket and rubbed her both hands together to keep her warm. Every time she breathe, there’s a smoke coming out from . It’s getting cold outside since it’s already 2 am.

 

Her work always ends in 2 am but She didn’t mind it as long as she can help Key even just in a small ways. She wasn’t hoping anything in exchanged. She just wanted to help. She knew very well that Key was really annoyed at her and irritated when she’s around him. She admits that every time Key pushed him away, she felt hurt but she just remained cool and show to him that every thing he’ll do won’t hurt her because he was her idol. An idol whom she fell in love with.

 

She sniffed as she stood up and walked home. tomorrow, she’ll be able to see the boy of her life. She’s so excited.

 

JEE IN POV

I was walking happily on my way to school when I felt my phone vibrated. I took out my phone from my pocket and read the message.

 

“oh! it’s from Taemin oppa.” Jee In smiled as she opened the message.

 

“Jee In ah~ mianhae, we can’t still go in school today. Our manager sent us an emergency schedule last night. We are now departing to Japan for recording. Sorry if we didn’t tell you immediately. Taemin oppa missed you so much. ^^ let’s meet again after two days. Annyeong… Taeminnie~”

 

I  felt a bit disappointed because I was expecting to see them today. There’s nothing I can do but to pout and call Key oppa.

 

KEY POV

Seriously, why did they sent us to Japan today? Supposed to be we will go to school this day! I was really in the mood to study but then this stupid schedule ruined it. I missed school. Yes you heard me. I missed school, not someone else like you were thinking. I won’t miss that leach girl who all knows was to irritate me.

 

I was sulking inside the Van when my phone vibrated. It was a call, I lazily answered the call without looking at the caller ID. That’s me. When I am pissed, I don’t even bothered caring around me. Just when I answered hello, a familiar voice was heard.

 

“oppa~~~~”

 

Jee In. yes. It was Jee In. she called me oppa with a whined tone. What the hell was she trying to do now? Whinning like a cat. Tch!

 

“what? Why did you call?” I asked coldly to her. showing that I am not happy that she called me.

 

“oppa, why didn’t you told me you’ll go at Japan today?”

 

Is she sulking because of that? She called me because of this stupid schedule? She didn’t even bothered asking how am i? if I was ok or doing great. Aish jinja! This girl drives me crazy.

 

“why would I tell you? And who the judas told you that we’ll going to Japan today?” Key asked annoyed.

 

“Taemin oppa! He texted me. Thanks to him, he still remembered me. But you. You didn’t even bothered telling me your schedule.”

 

Huh! Why would I tell her what’s our schedule. And Taemin??? Seriously Taemin, what’s with you and you reported our schedule to her?  if I’ll see her facial expression this time, I’m 100% sure. She’s pouting again like a kid lost in mall.

 

“why the Hell would I tell you where we will go? And you are not my mom to asked your permission where and what will be our schedule. And excuse me,you don’t have any rights to sulk. I’m not your boyfriend to tell you my schedules. I’ll do whatever I want.”

 

“I’m your future girlfriend!” Jee In shouted at the other line.

 

“mwo?! When will you wake up on your dreams? YOU.AND.ME.IS.WAY.TOO.IMPOSSIBLE. so stop dreaming like a prophet!” I shouted back.

 

“oppa…~”

 

“stop sulking and whining there!” I said and tried to calm myself.

 

“oppa~ I missed you.” She said with a sweet voice.

 

My heart felt touched and gave in when I heard her sweet voice. That time, I swear, her voice and sulking tone tickled my heart. My anger melt and felt calmed.

 

“I don’t miss you.” I said nonchalantly. I was really trying myself not to fall for her childish acts.

 

“not even single moment?” she asked again.

 

I didn’t answered. I just remained silent. If I’ll answer her back I don’t think I can still control myself not to be kind to her.

 

“arasseo, when will you comeback?” she asked with a calm tone and I know her tone was sad.

 

“af..after two days.” I answered stuttering. Why did I answered her question calmly? Why did I just answered her if I can ignore her again. OMG Key what’s wrong with you?
 

“two days? Ok then. It wasn’t too long compared for a week.”

 

I heard her voice gloomed again. I bet she’s smiling now.

 

“I’ll just wait here for another two days again. ok oppa? But oh! you have to promise me.. you’ll be back after 2 days..”

 

Promise????? What was that? Why do I need to promise to this girl?!

 

“promise.” I answered back with a calm tone.

 

Did I just said promise???? Key wake up!!!! am I sick???

 

my mind kept on saying ignore her and treat her coldly. but my mouth has life on it's own!

 

“yay! That’s a pinky promise oppa ok? I’ll wait you then. Bye bye. Take care. Saranghae oppa.”

 

I just scoffed and smiled inside of me. Saranghae… she easily said that to me when others are so hard to pronounce it to the one they really love. Sometimes I am wondering, does she really loves me??

 

“arasseo, we’re already here in incheon, need to hang up. bye.”

 

I didn’t wait for her reply. I just immediately turned off the phone.

 

TAEMIN POV

 

I sent a message to Jee In telling that we won’t be able to attend school today. I thought she’ll reply my message but instead, she called Key hyung. Hey Jee In, it’s me who informed you that we will go to Japan today and not Key hyung. you didn’t even bothered replying my message. Just a simple thanks will do.

 

I felt disappointed and at the same time jealous. She always cared about Key hyung who didn’t even cared her since they met. And now here he is again, scolding her from the other line. I bet Key hyung was annoyed again.

 

I was listening on their conversation when I heard Key hyung said “promise”. Huh?? Key hyung promised to Jee In??? that’s new. The cold Key made a promise to the most annoying person existing on his life? Whoa hyung, don’t tell me…..

 

NO!!!! 

 

that would not happen, apart from loosing from the bet, I don’t want him to fall for her. I must end up with Jee In. not him.

 

=====================================================

just a quick update.. ^^ please leave some comments.. thank you :))