KARA NICOLE

My SHINeeng (SHINNING) STAR

 

JONG HYUN POV

My world is spinning. I felt dizzy thinking about what just Key said a while ago. Did he just said he love Jee In too???

 

Should I celebrate because we won from the bet? Or not? I was having a hard time to understand what he just said. I heard his words but I never understand. How the hell he fell in love with her?

 

Oh my god Key.. can I faint just once? Just let me faint this moment.

 

I mentally shook my head and gulped gathering myself again.

 

“what.. what did you said?” I said breathlessly. I know I was over reacting but hey! The almighty Key who always pushed her away fell in love with her? What happened about his ideal girls???

 

“you heard me. I think I love her too.” He repeated again.

 

“andwae! You can’t fall for her Key.” I said with a semi yell.

 

He looked at me like an idiot from head to toe then toe to head. It’s creepy I don’t know but that’s how Key looked to someone.

 

“wae?” he asked folding his arms.

 

“you can’t. Taemin loves her. You won’t let him hurt right?” I asked expecting him to understand me.

 

“But Jee In loves me.” Key still said.

 

I groaned and wiggled my half body acting like sulking.

 

“she doesn’t love you anymore. She loves Taemin now. Don’t destroy their relationship Key. They’ve just started.” I pleaded at him.

 

“Taemin is just the third wheel. They are not yet couple. I still have chance to get her back.”

 

“you think she’ll still go back to you after you threw her whole being at the trash can? Have you already forgotten how she cried in front of you that night?” I reminded him.

 

And with that, Key remained silent.

 

“I regretted that day.” He whispered.

 

“sometimes regrets are always at the end. She already forgotten what you’ve done to her. But it doesn’t mean she’s still willing to cling on you again. You don’t know how girls feels when they were rejected once.” I said tapping his shoulders.

 

“Hyung… i want her back.” Key looked at Jong Hyun with Teary eyes.

 

I shook my head meaning that he can’t get her back anymore.

 

“if you want Taemin to be happy, let her go. And besides, she wasn’t your ideal girl. You’ll found another girl who’ll fit for you perfectly.” I said.

 

I saw him sigh and covered his face with his palm.

 

“I’m too late.” He said under his palm.

 

I sighed and felt bad for Key. I love Key but I love Taemin too. I need to chose one. I know Key can overcome this because he was more mature than Taemin. He should give way to younger ones.

 

“where’s Taemin?” he asked looking at me.

 

“he went outside to buy some banana milk. He was ran out of stocks at the refrigerator.”  I answered.

 

“I need to talk to him. I want to say sorry for letting my temper ran through my head and almost took a fight with him.” Key said.

 

“just wait him here then. He’ll be back soon.” I said too standing from the bed.

 

“ok. I need to walk outside yet. I need fresh air.” He stood up also stretching his arms.

 

I looked at the window and I saw a very cloudy weather. “yah, are you going out? Look at the weather. It seems like rain will come soon.” I said worriedly.

 

“I’ll just walk at the park. I’ll be back soon.” He said as he took out his jacket and went out.

 

“yah! Come back early before rain pour ok?! we still have a flight the next day!” I shouted at him as he took his way at the main door. Aish. This punk.

 

KEY POV

I was walking absent mindedly along the street without even wearing a disguise. Just a jacket with hood. I don’t care if people will recognize me because my mind was really occupied by Jee In. did she really forgotten me? Did she and Taemin is having fun with each others company now? Am I too late?

 

Do I really need to give way for them? Do I really love her? I need to find out if I love her. i wasn’t yet sure about what I feel but all I know is I want her back. Besides, I said a while ago I think I love her. I used 'I think' so it means I am not yet sure. I need to find an answer. Oh my gosh why am I like this???!

 

“Key?”

 

A girl’s voice called out my name while I was having my own world. I turned around and saw Nicole in front of me holding her shoulder bag.

 

I smiled widely and waved at her. she ran towards me and smiled widely also.

 

“what are you doing here alone and not even wearing disguise? Are you making yourself in public?” she asked still wearing those sweet smiles of her.

 

“oh.. that? Uhh.. I was just planning to walk along our backyard but I felt lazy to get some disguise inside of our dorm when I felt like walking towards here.” Ok I lied. I just can’t say because hey! my mind is out of his own because of a certain girl that makes my whole life miserable. that would be stupid.

 

“oh I see..”

 

“anyway, why are you here?” I asked changing the topic.

 

“oh yeah! I saw a newly opened cosmetic shop near here so I took a look and check if I can buy some products of them.” She said smiling adjusting the strap of her shoulder bag.

 

“ah…” that’s all I can say. My gosh. I am not really in the good mood today to talk to her.

 

Nicole was one of my closest friends in kpop world. And to tel you honestly, she was one of my ideal girl. She got the average of a girl I like. I was really happy when I am with her. her company makes my day happy. Every time we have spare time, we always hangs out, and whenever media caught us and posted some news about us dating, I can’t help myself but feel a bit happy. How I wish we are really dating.

 

That’s the only news I wanted to admit even though it was pure lie. Weird right? Because I like her I want people to know that she was mine and I am hers. But the awkward moment as of now is.. why do I feel nothing at this moment? Before, I was really happy to see her and I kept on blabbing and blabbing just to see her smiles. But today, everything’s change. Is she still the girl I like to be with? Is she still my ideal girl or what?

 

“hey Key, are you ok? it seems like you are spacing again.” She waved her hands in front of my face and made a pout as she smiles.

 

I blinked not only twice but more than four times. I placed my hands on my chest examining if it’s still beating like before every time she does that.

But it’s so weird! Why isn’t it beating like a mad drum at my chest now? Is it because….

 

But before I could say that on my mind, I felt like someone was standing not far from us. And when I turned my head at my left side.. my eyes widened when I saw the girl who let me suffered for more than a week.

 

Jee In….

 

JEE IN POV

 

I really hate Seul Ki for dragging me at that newly opened cosmetic shop without informing me last night. I literally just got my jacket with hood when suddenly Seul Ki ran towards inside of my house and practically pulled my hands towards that store!

 

Even though the weather isn’t that nice. Why does it’s cloudy while it’s near winter??? Don’t tell me there will be a storm when it’s winter?? Tch!

 

I hate her not only because of her dragging me here. But I hate her more because she left me at this stupid place! I don’t even know where I am!!! I am not very familiar at this place. oh my gosh, I wish I’ll meet some people I know.

 

And I think God for answering me when I saw a familiar person. But I think God is a bit cruel for letting me meet Key standing not so far from my place. and he was with… I narrowed my eyes to recognize the girl and I am not surprised to see him with Kara’s Nicole.

 

I know that they are close friends that they even rumored as couples. That news was a very stressed news for me before. How could Key break Lockets heart?! Well I think I shouldn’t think bad about this scene because maybe they were just hanging around just like what they have explained before.i don't have right to feel jealous!

 

I still remember how Key and Nicole denied the rumors that they were dating. Well ok. I believed them. I know Key oppa won’t let us lockets fall apart. And besides, I am a nobody to him right now so I think I have no rights to ask what are they doing here.

 

I looked down at the floor stoping myself to feel jealous because of their closeness, friendship and similarities. sometimes i was wishing that i was also a part of SM so that me and Key will met as a friends and not as a fan-idol.

 

since i was busy spacing already, i lifted my head again to look at them. They were only friends Jee In so don’t feel jealous like he was your boyfriend ok???

 

But what shocked me the most was when I saw Key oppa pulled Nicole in to a hugged and kissed her on her lips.

 

NO ONE POV

 

Key saw Jee In standing and looking at them. Key wanted to ran towards her and say sorry about the things he said.

 

But Key noticed that the heart beat that he was looking before when he met Nicole suddenly came when he saw Jee In.

 

“what’s this?” Key asked confused holding his chest still not taking off his eyes with Jee In.

 

“Key, gwaenchana? Do you know that girl?” Nicole asked as she looked worried at Key and looked at the girl

 

Key didn’t answered her and just kept on clasping his chest. He was really confused why does his heart beats madly like a drum under his rib cage.

 

“Key..” Nicole noticed it and took a hold at his shoulders.

 

Since Key is already confused, he looked intensely at Nicole that made her scared for a moment.

 

And the next thing happened was, Key hugged Nicole.

 

“tell me you love me..” Key whispered squeezing his eyes while hugging Nicole.

 

“y..yyah… Key… wh..what are you doing?” Nicole asked nervously. She doesn’t like people see them in that situation.

 

“I love you.” Key said to Nicole but it seems like he was more convincing himself that he loved Nicole.

 

Before Nicole could answer Key, he back off from his hug on her and crushed his lips against her.

 

The clueless Nicole widened her eyes and struggling at Key’s tight arms. It wasn’t a sweet kiss, it wasn’t also a passionate kiss, but it was a forced kiss that Nicole can’t answer. She doesn’t feel any love for Key, but the only thing she felt for him was a love for a friend.

 

On the other hand, Jee In saw the whole scene and she felt a bit embarrassed as she saw all those things. she wanted to cry and punch Key as many as she can. But she can’t even move even a bit. And one thing is, she has no rights to hurt him and hate him because first of all, they are not couple and second, it’s a one sided love.

 

She wanted to cry but she doesn’t like to cry in front of Key. So she decided to run and leave the couple alone.

 

Her heart was devastated and felt rejected. She felt like she  has been betrayed by the boy she loved for four years. Now she know that she’s not really the type of girl that Key would fall for.

 

Back to Key and Nicole.

 

Because of Key’s carelessness and rudeness, he only gained a one strong slap on his cheeks from Nicole.

 

“how dare you to kiss me?!” Nicole shouted at Key.

 

“Nicole.. I’m.. I’m sorry…” Key whispered, enough for Nicole to hear those words. He wasn’t looking at him but his face was stayed at the position after Nicole slap him.

 

Nicole felt guilty at the same time to see her friend broken.

 

“that.. that girl.. you like her right?” Nicole asked him.

 

Key didn’t answer and just remained silent. Biting his lower lips.

 

Nicole left a sigh as she put her both hands on her waist.

 

“if you like her why did you kissed me? Are you stupid? You’re just pushing her away!” Nicole scolded him.

 

“I’m.. I’m confused.” That’s the words Key said.

 

“and now? Did you find the answer?” she asked.

 

Key looked at her with a sad eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

“do you felt guilty and now you want to ran after her?” she asked looking straightly on his eyes.

 

Key nodded slowly.

 

“then what are you waiting for? Go ran after her. I know she loves you too since I saw how she looked hurt when she saw you kissing me.”

 

“I can’t.” Key said.

 

“wae?” Nicole asked coldly.

 

“Taemin likes her too.”

 

“so?? C’mon Key, a real man fights for his love. If you really love her go and get her. just give up if you know you can’t do anything anymore. Aren’t you a shame of yourself just giving up like that without even trying? I know Taemin was your friend and I know that he was your son in all shawols eyes, but sometimes, the person who’s meant for you slipping in your hands and ended with someone else will never be happy because it was written on that person’s fate that she was meant for you. You might slipped her away from your hands once but trying isn’t bad at all. You won’t lose anything. If she comes back to you then that’s good. If it’s not well.. at least you tried.”

 

Nicole’s words sunk on Key’s mind. Yes, Nicole was true. He should at least fight for his love for her. rejection is a part of life so it’s normal.

 

Key smiled at Nicole and lightly slap her arms.

 

“thanks Nicole. I owe you one. I’ll go and ran after her.” he said.

 

“now go. She’s not that far from here yet.” She said smiling. And with that, Key started to ran after her.

 

===========================================

tadadan~~~ you think Key isn't too late?? you think Key can get her back??? waaah~ what would be the answer??? 0.0 comments? feel free.. ^^ i love comments.. :D