The Handsome Man and the Hungry Boy

Will You Divorce Him?

Your POV

I yawned as I walked to a room where I can make copies of my work. I'm so tired and it's still 11 a.m, even though I have permission to go home when I wanted but I didn't want to. I would be bored if I don't work or if I will miss Jaejoong so much.

I chuckled to myself, I've been so silly because of him. I'm madly in love and I just want to smile all day because I feel happy, and now that we will have a baby. I'm extremely happy. That baby was made by our love.

Suddenly, my body collided to another body, since I have a big belly I almost lost my balance. 

"Wow!" A man gasped and wrapped his arms around my waist to prevent me from falling and so I sighed relieved.

I looked up to the man and he was so handsome, his mature looks and his sharp jaw made him a perfect man that I ever saw. He was too tall and he was wearing a black suit, perfect.

"Are you okay?" He said as he bowed to me as an apology.

"Oh, yes. I'm sorry!" I bowed back to him. He looked at my belly and I smiled at him to reassure him that I was really okay. "Don't worry, you saved me from falling. So I'm fine."

"Are you sure?" He asked me and I nodded my head again. "Then I'll be going. I need to meet some friends." He said as he bowed to me again and I bowed again. 

 

Yunho's POV

I walked away from her. And I couldn't help but look back at her again.

I stopped and I knocked at the door where Jaejoong's name was written in there. I heard him telling me for me to come in and so I did.

"Oh Yunho!" Jaejoong said as he smiled at me. "Changmin! You're finally back!"

"Ah yeah. We finished the project in Japan faster than we expected." I said as I sat in sofa, Yoochun, Jaejoong and Changmin sat with me. 

"Hey, what wrong? It seems that you are in another space." Yoochun said as he nudged my arm.

"Ah I think I saw an angel." I chuckled and they looked at me with curiosity.

"Oh chincha yo?" Yoochun asked me and I nodded with my head.

"Neh. She is so pretty and has a beautiful smile." I chuckled.

"Woo! Yunho is in love! Then you should ask her out!" Jaejoong laughed as he clapped his hands.

"Anio. Impossible."

"Oh wae? I'm already married, now it's your turn!" Jaejoong smiled, I guess he's so happy for being married to a girl that he loves so much. He couldn't stop talking about her and about his feelings for her. Crazy boy. I sighed. But he's right, I'm too old to be single, when I was younger I planned to marry with someone and have children when I turn 26. Well, I failed in this.

"Aish hyung. You only talk about her but you never showed me a picture of her." I said as I shook my head.

"I think he's afraid of losing her to someone handsome as you." Yoochun joked. "But well, he has reason, you know. She's really beautiful. You will like her at the first sight."

"Oh... nah. More beautiful than that woman I met, impossible." I joked.

"Uffa. I'm back." I heard a girl who sighed a heavy sigh. I looked at her and my eyes widen, that's the woman I met before I came here!

"That's her! The angel I met!" I whispered to Jaejoong.

 

Jaejoong's POV

"That's her! The angel I met!" Yunho whispered into my ear and I looked at him. Seriously? First Yoochun, than that's idiot too?

"YAH! She's my wife!" I raised my voice as I slapped Yunho's head.

"Oh chincha yo! Wahh!" Yunho said as he looked at my wife, rubbing his head. I rolled my eyes and looked at who was staring at us, confused. "Baby you're back!" I said as I smiled at her, pecking her cheek. Just to show the boys that she belongs to me only.

"Oh, now that I and Changmin are back, we should have dinner outside!" Yunho said. I watched walking towards her desk and she placed her lunch box in there and the she sat beside me in the couch, so I wrapped my arm around her shoulder.

"Arasseo, but is going too. I won't let her alone with that belly." I said and chuckled.

"Yah! Don't call me fat!" She slapped in my arm and I looked at her, confused.

"I didn't call you fat! I'm just worried if something happens to you and our baby if I'm not around!" I furrowed my eyebrows, annoyed. Being pregnant, her mood swings, so sometimes she misunderstood about what I say. She looked at me with her puppy eyes, feeling guilty for being mad at me for nothing. I softened and pecked her nose.

"Sorry oppa." She whispered.

"It's okay. I love you no matter what." I kissed her lips.

"Hey! Hey! We're here, you know?" Yoochun groaned and I looked at him, I could see that he was feeling jealousy. But what can I do? I have to make my woman happy. Geez.

"No one told you to look at us. Mehrong~!" I said and he rolled his eyes.

 

Your POV

I walked to my desk because I was feeling hungry. A boy was hovering my desk and I furrowed my eyebrows and sat in my chair to see what he was doing. My eyes widen and the boy looked at me.

The boy, who was with Yunho earlier was eating my... lunch box, I felt my baby moving around my belly, I think he's angry.

"YAH!" Yoochun slapped the boy's head. "That belongs to her! Aish! I really never met a boy like you who eats a lot."

The boy felt guilty and looked at me with his puppy eyes. Cute. He bowed to me as blush was spreading around his cheek. "I'm sorry! I just couldn't help it, I'm really sorry!"

"No, it's okay!" I smiled, I wasn't really angry with him. "I'll go down and buy something for me, don't worry!"

"ANIO! I'll buy for you!" He said as he runs out the office, leaving me dumbfounded. I looked at Yoochun and he laughed.

"That was Changmin, Yunho's assistant. Sorry, but he's a boy who is always hungry. But he's a good boy."

"Arasseo, I wasn't mad at him, you know. I was just shocked because he was eating as if he didn't eat for years!"

"He's always like that." Yoochun smiled and I laughed, nodding my head.

 

Junsu's POV

Wahh! I'm so nervous! Today it's my first day in my job. I hope I will do everything well, I don't want my sister feels bad because of me. Since she had worked hard when I was in the hospital. Because of me, I ruined her dream.

I walked to a door where my sister's husband was written and heaved a deep sigh. I knocked at the door.

"Come in!" I heard a male voice and I think it was from Jaejoong, so I opened the door and I bowed to him and to another man.

"Oppa!" I heard my sister calling for me and she stood up from her chair. I walked to her as I held my arms out.

"Hello little sis!" I said and she hugged me back. 

"Yoochun oppa!" She said as she waved her hand for him to come where we were standing. "Oppa, Yoochun will be your boss and you will be his assistant, just like me!" She smiled and I smiled back at her.

I looked at the man and I bowed. "Nice to meet you, I'm Kim Junsu."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Kim Yoochun. Well come to my desk and I will explain what you have to do as my assistant." (A/N): well since he's Jaejoong's brother, I have to change his surname. Even though I didn't want to.)

My sister kissed my cheek as a 'good luck', she always does that to me whenever I feel nervous. I smiled at her and followed my new boss.

 

 

Your POV

We all were having dinner in some restaurant. We were chatting happily between us.

I saw a familiar girl walking around the restaurant and I gasped. I turned to my husband and I nudged him.

"Oppa, isn't that Yuri?"

He looked up to see his ex-girlfriend and frowned.

"It seems so. Her father told her to work, she has not money so now she's living as poor girl as a punishment."

"So, their company went bankrupt." I murmured as I looked at her, I could see that she was sad, feeling depressed. Regret was written in her eyes.

I shook my head, even though she made me and Jaejoong to break up but I pity her now. Being poor it's hard, I remember when I was feeling depressed because I didn't have money enough for me and to pay the debt when Junsu was in hospital. But thank to Jaejoong, me and my brother were saved from misery.

"Ah anio!  Her father found a wealthy man in China who was willing to help him. So Mr. Kwang's company didn't go bankrupt, but someone told him that she stole the file, remember that?" I nodded with my head. "That's mysterious for me, you know? Mr. Kwang refuse to tell me or to my parents about that person. I'm curious and I'd love to meet that person, that file made our company famous around the world and now we have more clients. "

You looked down as you kept eating your dinner with a smile in my face. I was the one who told him.

 


 

Hm, that was not so good. xD

But I hope you liked it. ^^