He Misses Her

Will You Divorce Him?

As the grandfather promised to his son that he would change his grandson to make him a real man. He decided to come to the company everyday now. Mr. Kim rolled his eyes and warned him to not bother Jaejoong while he has to go to another town because of some business. 

"Jaejoong, if you say that your wife is a hard-working person, how come I don't see her around?" The grandfather asked and Jaejoong sighed frustrated.

"Because she's in the last of her pregnancy and as a husband I told her to stay at home, resting till our son is born." He answered to the old man as he sat in his chair. "But of course, you don't know nothing about pregnancy, right? You never cared for anything but money." 

"That's the duty's woman. I was working hard to build this company to become big as it is now, and I did a great job." The grandfather nodded with his head satisfied for what he did, he looked around in Jaejoong's office and noticed that everything was in right place. "Your office is so clean..."

Jaejoong looked up and looked around the office, a smile grew in his face. "My wife likes to organize stuffs, she hates it when she works in a dirty place."

"You're just a fool, you talk about your wife and you smile like a fool." Grandfather rolled his eyes irritated.

"Because I'm in love." Jaejoong answered sarcastly back.

"Exactly, at least you still use your small brain!"

"Aish Minwoo-shi! Tell me, why are you here bothering me? I can't work if you're around and bombard me with questions!" Jaejoong whined as he ruffled his hair in frustration. 

"Minwoo-shi? Not 'grandfather' anymore?" Grandfather raised his brows to his grandson. "Well, I came here because I was curious about your wife, but it seems that she isn't around. What a pity."

"And why do you want to meet her? You won't change your mind about women, all you ca-.."

"Bla bla bla care for money, yeah yeah. Just once is enough!" Minwoo waved his hands as a sign to shut up Jaejoong. The latter frowned as he looked at Minwoo with suspicious. He knew that he was planning something and he was hoping that he won't harm Minjee but he promised to himself that he will keep his eyes on his grandfather.

Even though Jaejoong never liked Minwoo, he was curious about him. He only knows that Minwoo doesn't believe in love, doesn't trust in women, but how his father came to this world? How can he lives here for years and he never fell in love with a woman? Impossible.

Jaejoong and Minwoo turned their head when the office's door opened and watched Yoochun walking in who stared at Minwoo and blinked his eyes confused.

"Grandfather?" 

Minwoo raised his eyebrows as he checked his another grandson. He didn't know much about Yoochun because the younger boy was always protected by Jaejoong. 

"Yoochun-ah." Grandfather smiled a wide grin as an idea crossed in his mind, he chuckled and walked towards Yoochun. "Long time no see." If Jaejoong was a stubborn boy and didn't want to live a life without love, maybe Yoochun can fulfill Minwoo's dreams. Another man like him.

"Really grandfather, you're weird today. It's better for you to go home before I kick you out from my office." Jaejoong spoke as he got up from his chair and glared to Minwoo.

"Yah... you can call me Minwoo but I'm still your grandfather! Respect me because I'm the owner of this company!" Minwoo barked at Jaejoong. Yoochun frowned at the old man and did not like him at all, he had heard stories about his loveless feelings and never cared for anyone. He treats people like trash.

"And this my office, my own private and not allowed people like you. Or do you want me to put salt across the door?" 

"YOU..."

"H-hyung!" Yoochun stuttered as he patted Jaejoong's back to calm his brother down, he turned to his grandfather and smiled a fake smile. "Grandfather, please leave. I need to talk with my brother." 

Yoochun pushed Minwoo out of the door and closed the door. He sighed and looked at his brother who was ruffling his hair in frustration.

"What the hell hyung? He can fires you, you know?"

"I don't care! But I won't let him talk bad about Minjee." Jaejoong sighed as he sat in his chair and closed his eyes. Without Minjee around him made him feel more frustrated. He wants to stay at home watching his wife smiling at him, hearing her talking about random thinga and he misses when she gives him a backhug. Her love to keep him away from harm.

"He talked bad about Minjee? What did he say?" Yoochun asked him with curiosity.

"He called her ..." Jaejoong murmured as his eyes were fixed in a frame where a picture of Minjee was. 

"WHAT? I'M GOING TO KILL THAT GRINCH!"

 

 

"It's all your fault! You cheated on your boyfriend and now he dumped you!" Yuri turned her head when she heard a girl who was raising her voice to another girl. "He was everything that you needed and you screw it up!"

"Why are you yelling at me?!" The other girl furrowed her eyebrows to her friend. "I didn't want to cheat on him, but he was so annoying, he was so sweet. He was like a monk! Always being good to me, always give me everything and always telling me that he loves me!"

"And what's wrong with that? He wasted his money to make you happy, he wanted to give you everything when he is so poor. He worked in many jobs just to give you this expensive necklace." The girl pointed at one necklack which was around the another girl's neck.

Yuri looked away as she felt guilty, it seems that this girl was yelling to her. She has realized that Jaejoong was a special boyfriend, he was willing to give her everything just to make her happy. All he cared was about her and he was always there when she felt lost, he was only one who wiped her tears off. He... never let her down, he loved her so much.

But all she cared was money, clothes, make up, boys. She destroyed everything she had for being so selfish.

"If I told him the right words from my heart, he'd still be mine." Yuri murmured to herself as she waited for the food for another client. "If I had a chance to go back, I would treat him right. But now he's married to that woman who say right words at the right time and I'm too late to apologize to him and take him back."

 

It was just 4 p.m and Jaejoong had enough. He can't work in his office when it feels like it was empty, he needs Minjee so bad and right now. He wants her back to the company and light up his days while working.

"Aish!" He and Yoochun groaned at the same time, both of them looked at each others and blinked their eyes. Yoochun chuckled as he rubbed the back of his neck with his hand. 

"You miss her right?" 

Jaejoong tilted his head to side and chuckled. "Yeah I do and so does you, right?"

Yoochun nodded with his head and the two brother kept quiet for a minute. 

"Then should we go to your house... like now?" 

 

Minjee heard the front door open, her heart skipped a beat as a wide smile plastered in her face. She was hoping that it was no one but Jaejoong. She had missed him all day long, being away from the company made her feel a little lonely. Lately Jaejoong would come back home late at night because he needs to finishs his work, and when he comes back he fall asleep in her arms. They hadn't been together for two days and she started to feel distant from him. 

She watched a tall figure walking into the apartment and she giggled as she walked fast to her husband.

"Oppaaaa!" She held out her arms and Jaejoong chuckled. He hugged her back, holding her tight and he didn't want let her go. Minjee looked over Jaejoong's shoulder and saw Yoochun smiling her. "Yoochun oppa!" 

Yoochun chuckled as blush spread around his cheeks, she wrapped her arms around his waist and he kissed her forehead. 

"Hey cutie! Did you miss me?"

"I miss you both!" She answered as she blinked at the two men who chuckled at her. Suddenly the bell rang and Minjee furrowed her eyebrows, she wasn't expecting anyone to come. She opened the door, revealing an old man with his stern face.

"MINWOO-SHI?" 

"GRINCH-SHI?"

 


You grinch of ! xD

What do you want now, you old man?