Move In

Will You Divorce Him?

Hi chingus! The results of votes was 28 people wanting me to keep on writing this story. I guess that one of my chingus said that 'you start it, you finish it', so I think she's right. I have everything planned in my mind so I think I'll finish this story and I'll try to edit to try for it not get confused to the future readers. (don't worry I won't change anything!) Thank you for supporting me, I'm really thankfull!


 

"What the hell are you doing here?" Jaejoong whispered harshly to Yoochun who was trying to avoid his older brother's glaring. They were waiting for Minjee to prepare a bedroom for Yoochun, since she let him lives in her apartment.

"I'm just helping you both." Yoochun whispered back as he shrugged his shoulders while he watched Minjee moving around. He couldn't wait to live in the same place as her, be with her more often. Of course it wouldn't be forever, he knows that he never will capture her heart as Jaejoong did, but he wants to have more memories of her.

"Helping us like what? What are you planning Yoochun?" Jaejoong whispered again as he looked at Yoochun.

"Look, you know that Minjee are feeling depressed because of you, I'm not blaming you hyung. But she needs someone, all you have to do is to solve this thing. Found out who wants to hurts Minjee and then you can tell her and I will leave, I promise you!" Yoochun whispered as he checked where Minjee was. Afraid of being caught.

"So you will make her smile while I will act like I don't know her?" Jaejoong folded his arms as he frowned. "I don't like this idea at all... aish, I'm so tired of this!"

"Hyung, calm down! Just find out who is trying to hurts her and why. Ask me if you need anything, ok? Just think about Minjee... how long didn't you see her sincere smile?"

Jaejoong looked at Yoochun as he thought that Yoochun realized that Minjee haven't smile, the angelic smile that Jaejoong always adored. He sighed in defeated as he nodded with his head slightly. He was feeling all his lovely life being ruined by a text message. Words that made him want to leave forever and let Minjee lives in peace, he didn't want her hurts by him or by anyone. But yet, he couldn't leave her because he knows that he would be back to her life from missing her so badly and she would be sad if suddenly he will be gone. Both of them need each others like they were a match made in heaven, they were impossible to be separate.

"Oppa, are you okay?" Jaejoong blinked his eyes as he heard Minjee's voice, he saw her standing in front of him as she looked at him, worriedly. He realized that his eyes were wet from tears and he took them away as he chuckled nervously.

"Oh, sorry. Yoochun was telling me a old story about dog we had when we were younger." He answered her as he turned his back to Minjee, trying to hide his feelings. "I have to go out, I'm going to visit my parents."

He grabbed his car's key and walked out the apartment, he wanted to calm down his feelings and decided to walk somewhere, far away from the love of his life.

 

 

Yoochun was staring at Minjee as they were sitting in the sofa, he could see that she was worried about Jaejoong, he knows that she thinks that something's wrong about Jaejoong.

"Minjee, what are you thinking of?" He asked as touched her hand to interrupt her thoughts, Minjee turned her head to him and sighed.

"I don't know what to do, I love him so much but I feel like there's no 'we' anymore. I can see that he's trying to make me happy by cooking, telling me things or jokes, taking care of Heesung, always with a smile in his face." She said as she blinked her eyes, trying to hide her tears. "And I want to smile at him too, telling him that I will be here even he forgot about me, but it's so hard not being kissed by him, telling me how much he loves me, like he always did everyday."

Yoochun looked down and felt his heart aching for seeing her sad. He would do anything to make her happy, but he knows that Jaejoong is the one who have to solve all of this. He was there to make sure that she won't do anything stupid.

"Minjee... just trust me. Everything will be fine, ok? But you should smile more around him, he told me that he likes you but you don't seem to him that you're happy and that makes him feel like useless, arasseo?" Yoochun said as he rubbed her back. "Don't worry about it anymore and smile for him, ok?"

Minjee looked at him and knew that he was right, Jaejoong was the only one trying to get along with her and yet she was always avoiding him, but all of this was trying not to hug him, kiss him or telling him how much she loves him, it's hard to keep a distance from someone who used to be in love with her and suddenly, he forgot her.

"I'll try... I was stupid for not trying too." Minjee beamed as she looked at Yoochun. "Thank you, oppa, for making me open my eyes."

"It's okay. I'm just here to help my friend and my brother." Yoochun smiled back. Suddenly the bell rang and the two of them looked at the door. "I'll open the door."

Yoochun walked towards the door and opened it. He frowned as he stared the man who he didn't want to see in Minjee's apartment.

"Hey Grinch, what are you doing here?" Yoochun groaned and his grandfather rolled his eyes.

"Why do you keep calling me Grinch? Get out of my way because I need to sit, I'm too old!" Minwoo spoke in a stern voice. "I just want to visit my little boy."

"Oh, Mr. Kim?" Minjee spoke as she saw him walking into the living room. She frowned and saw him looking at her son who was sleeping in a cradle beside the sofa. "Do you want to see Heesung?"

She smiled at the old man as if she was happy to see him in her apartment. But Minjee didn't like him, she was afraid what he would do with her son. But in the same time, Minjee wanted to get along with Minwoo, showing him that a man can loves and works in the same time.

"Oh, you gave him the name 'Heesung'!" Minwoo smiled at her, feeling proud. "You don't know how happy I am, Minjee."

Yoochun frowned at the old man, the name Heesung was familiar to him but he couldn't remember who was him. And yet he found out that his grandfather was the one chose the name.

"Heesung? Were you the one who suggest to call him Heesung, Grinch-shi?"

"Aish you, stop calling me Grinch, you idiot! Who's Grinch by the way?" Minwoo barked to Yoochun as he raised one of his eyebrows to his grandson.

"It's a child movie where a green man who doesn't want to love, just like you." Yoochun spoke as he fold his arms and Minjee chuckled.

"Are you a kid, yet. And why are you here?"

"I'm living here..." Yoochun answered him as he sat in the sofa.

"Here? Why? Where's your brother?" Minwoo said as he looked around searching for another figure in the apartment. "He stills doesn't remember Minjee?" 

"He went somewhere... and he stills doesn't remember anything." Minjee murmured and walked to her son. "Come Mr. Kim, and look how cute is Heesung!"

 

 

Jaejoong pulled out his cell phone and opened a text message that he had received in the night when he had the accident. Words  and pictures were written in there making his body to tremble in fear and he knew that he had to do something to protect his wife and son. He sighed in frustrated as he though he has a son now, and he feels so happy for being a father and yet he can't cherish the moments because his son is in risk too.

He looked at the text message where there show in it with some pictures, all of them was him with Minjee and it can show you how much they are happy being together. It could show you how much Jaejoong loves Minjee that he would do anything for her.
 
'You have a beautiful wife and son, but too bad that good things come to an end.' Jaejoong read over and over again the text that came with pictures. He knew that there's someone wants to take Minjee and Heesung away from him but he didn't know who was that person, only he knew was that that person was a dangerous one.