Her New Assistant

Will You Divorce Him?

For the rest of night, Minjee and Heesung slept with five boys in Yoochun's bedroom as they have decided that until Hyun Joong find who's the culprit, they will live in Jaejoong's apartment. But Jaejoong couldn't sleep as the Hyun Joong's words repeated in his mind and he couldn't look away from Yunho who was sleeping in the couch.

He didn't want to believe that Yunho can be the bastard and that he wants to hurt Minjee or even Heesung. But the relationship between him and Yunho was complicated in the beginning, all because of Jessica, his girlfriend for 5 years, who used to be two timing. Only one year later Yunho found out when he caught them kissing and since then Yunho was mad with Jaejoong.

Jaejoong tried to tell him that he was one of her "victim", but Yunho didn't want to believe him since he was blind, he was madly in love with Jessica. And with shame, Jessica suddenly disappear without saying any word and Yunho didn't know what state they were in since he was willing to forgive her.

Now it's been years that Jessica didn't come back to him and yet Yunho didn't date any girl as his heart was still waiting for her to come back. And Jaejoong was always there trying to help him, he even offered a job in his company.

Jaejoong shook his head, wondering why does Yunho wants to revenge when he already knows that Jaejoong did everything to help Yunho. He even searched for her everywhere. So it doesn't make sense... it can't be.

"Hyung..." Jaejoong heard his brother calling for him and he turned his head to Yoochun. "Come with me..."

Jaejoong got off the bed and followed Yoochun to the kitchen and the latter locked the door.

"I heard what Hyun Joong said about Yunho..." Yoochun whispered as he scratched the back of his neck nervously. Jaejoong heaved a deep sigh and sat in one of the chair.

"I am not sure, Yoochun. I can't believe it if Yunho is really this bastard."

"But I can't help it but to believe it... you know... first his girlfriend and then his brother..." Yoochun said as he looked away from his brother. He promised to Jaejoong that he would never talked about it, specially with Minjee. "What you did to his brother is still unforgivable to him even though he said that it wasn't your fault!"

"And it wasn't, what happened to his brother wasn't my fault! The guy had a gun pointed at my head!" Jaejoong whispered frustrated back to Yoochun. "That was when I realized that it was time to stop being a gangster and Yunho realized this too!"

"But it's a coincidence that Hyun Joong said to stay away from him, isn't it?" Yoochun said. "Whatever what is your decision, I will keep my eyes on him. I can't trust him when Minjee is really important for me!"

Jaejoong glared at his brother. "And who told you that Minjee wasn't important for me too?... you, Yoochun. Sometimes you make me feel bad as her husband, you make me feel really weak..."

Yoochun cursed inside his head as he saw Jaejoong's eyes teary and knew that he had hurt him when he was feeling down because of Minjee and Heesung being unsafe. He sighed and looked away and sat in the one of the chair. 

"I'm sorry... I just am so terrified about all of this... but you are not a bad husband to her. Believe me, I know it very well. You're better than me and that's why I decided to leave to US." Yoochun said and Jaejoong didn't say anything as he stared at his lap. "And what about grandfather... probably he can be the bastard too."

"Probably..." Jaejoong nodded with his head and looked up at his brother. "I'm still confuse about this Heesung's name and why he's so nice lately... He was always a cold-hearted and didn't dare to let his heart melt with love."

"And what we are sure it's that he had someone called Heesung..." Yoochun spoke. "Maybe we should ask our father. Maybe he knows something."

"Alright... tomorrow I'll let Minjee works in company since even this apartment is safe to none of us." Jaejoong said as he get up from the chair. "Now let's go to sleep and start with our lives again."

 

 

"Really oppa? I can work again?" Minjee smiled up to Jaejoong in the next morning. Althought the last night was a nightmare for her and for Jaejoong, the latter knew that there's no need to stay at home when the person had found a way to enter in the apartment. 

"Yes. But you can't go anywhere alone without me or without Yoochun! Heesung will be with us too and then with my mother since she was willing to care of them." Jaejoong said as he and Yoochun changed the door lock, they decided to do it alone since they don't trust anyone anymore.

"Changing the lock?" The three heard a voice and they looked up to Minwoo. "Your mother told me what happened and I couldn't help it but to make sure that you guys are okay."

Jaejoong and Yoochun looked to each others as they remembered their conversations in the last night. 

"What? Are you guys surprised to see me in good mood?" Minwoo asked them as he raised one of his eyebrows and shook his head as he chuckled, he looked up and saw Minjee with Heesung in her arms. "Dear, can I see my little grandson? And are you alright?"

Jaejoong and Yoochun stared at him as the "love" filled around their grandfather's face when he looked at Heesung. They never saw him like this without anyone else but with Heesung and caring only one woman, Minjee.

"Yes, Mr. Kim. At least, Heesung is okay." Minjee smiled as she let Minwoo take Heesung into his arms.

"Let's talk with our father... like today!" Jaejoong whispered to Yoochun and the latter nodded with his head without looking away from his grandfather.

"Oh... Jaejoong's and Yoochun's mother already hired someone to be your assistant." Minwoo said as he looked at Minjee. "Since she knew that you would be back at work."

"Oh really? That's great!" Minjee beamed happily. "Yay! I'm back to work!"

"What? No!" Yoochun said as he shook his head. "No strangers allowed to be around her."

"It's okay. She will be in Jaejoong's office, so he can't be with her alone. We just allow him to organize the papers and do the calls." Minwoo said and Yoochun nodded with his head since it seemed right.

"Then, fine..." Jaejoong said and Minjee jumped with joy.

"Thank you oppas!"

 

The ride home was somehow strange but good in same time. Jaejoong was driving with Yoochun in passenger seat and with Minjee and Heesung in the back of the car and Minwoo said he wanted to come with them. And Yunho, Changmin and Junsu were in another car, riding right behind Jaejoong's car.

"It feels so strange to have you six protecting me and Heesung." Minjee giggled. "But somehow it feels like a big family, right Heesung? I kinda like this feeling."

"That mean that you want to have a big family? If that so, can I give more names to my grandsons?" Minwoo asked surprised to Minjee and the latter blinked her eyes and blushed.

"I... I... don't know...?" She stuttered as she looked down.

"Jaejoong, start to eat a lot of fruits and vegetables, because I want more grandchildren!" Minwoo said as he patted Jaejoong' shoulder.

"Aish, Minwoo-shi! Don't say stuffs like that!" Jaejoong said as he blushed and looked at Minjee through rearview windows and saw her looking at him. "I mean... if you want more babies." He .

"Oppa!" Minjee whined as she hid her face with her hands, trying not to show them that she was embarrashed. "That something that only we share... not with many people."

Jaejoong chuckled as he kept driving and another silent fell in the car. 

"Start "sharing" tonight then..." Minwoo said with a smirk in his face after some minutes in silent.

"Mr. Kim!" Minjee whined as Minwoo laughed.

"What? I want to see their face before it's too late!"

 

"Minjee-ah!" Minjee heard Mrs. Kim calling for her, and she smiled back at Mrs. Kim. "I missed you!"

"Mrs. Kim! I've missed you and this company as well!" Minjee chuckled as she hugged the woman back.

"I know how you feel, I did miss working here everytime I was away." Mrs. Kim smiled. "Come with me to Jaejoong's office, your new assistant is waiting for you."

"Really? Ok!" Minjee answered as she followed Mrs. Kim, Jaejoong and Yoochun followed them as well.

Mrs. Kim opened the door and let Minjee walking into the office. "Alright, Mr. Ok, this is Kim Minjee. Minjee, this is Ok Taecyeon."

A tall boy bowed and smiled at Minjee. He was atractive and manly that even Jaejoong and Yoochun were upset for their mother hiring a handsome man.

"Good morning, my name's Ok Taecyeon and I will do my best to be a good assistant." Taecyeon said and Minjee smiled at him.

"Let's do our best then!" Minjee said and the boy chuckled.