Waiting

Will You Divorce Him?

"So... what should we do now?" Minjee asked Jaejoong as they both were sitting in the couch in their apartment with Heesung in his arms, sleeping. They are both happy that they got together again but none could breathe a sigh of relief. Someone, somewhere, was watching them waiting until the right moment to revenge. And Minjee was worried about Heesung, he was still small and fragile and she know that if they loose him, both of them will be in an unforgetable pain and Heesung, maybe would be just a memory. Nothing can happen to him, they were the proof of their love.

"Nothing, we just have to be together and wait." Jaejoong sighed as he wrapped a arm around Minjee' shoulder as he looked down at her. "I hope nothing will happens to us... specially with Heesung."

"And what about work?" Minjee asked once again as she put her head in his chest and looked at Heesung.

"We should be here... Yoochun will help my father in the company. He talked with my father and so he let us stay in here." Jaejoong answered as he kissed Minjee's forehead. Minjee frowned as she realized that she has to stay at home for safety. "I'm sorry Minjee... we have to wait until Hyun Joong find the bastard."

"Well... at least we are together now." Minjee chuckled and pecked his lips. He smiled at her with adoration and love in his look.

"What did I say about pecks, Minjee?"

She chuckled, happy that she has the old Jaejoong that she fell in love. She grabbed his face with her hands and pressed her lips against his. "I love you, Jae."

"I love you too, Minjee." He answered her and pulled her closer to him as he hugged her tightly. "Everything will be ok, I promise."

They both heard someone ring their door bell and they stared at door frozen. Jaejoong looked down at Minjee and she could see fear in his eyes and she know that he could tell in her eyes too, he held out Heesung towards Minjee who took the baby into her arms, holding him tightly as her heart raced inside her chest. Would be this moment going to be the last of her life? She kissed Heesung trying to control her emotions as Jaejoong walked towards the door.

Few moments later, Jaejoong came into the living room with his grandfather and Minjee sighed in relief. Jaejoong sat next to her and wrapped his arms around her and kissed her forehead as he rubbed his hand in her back.

"What's happened?" Minwoo asked as he furrowed his eyebrows and stared at the couple. He noticed that Jaejoong never hugged Minjee since his grandson lost memories of her. "Jaejoong... do you... remember her?"

Jaejoong looked up at him and nodded with his head. "It was nothing but a lie..."

"What?" Grandfather asked and sat next to them shocked as he looked at Jaejoong. The latter sighed and explained what really happened in the past weeks and Grandfather was speechless.

"Why didn't you tell me or to your father?! We should have protected you both!" Grandfather raised his voice to Jaejoong as he slapped his grandson's head. "If you really want to protect them, you should have talked with us instead of your stupid plan! I thought you were smart than this, Jaejoong!"

"I was confused in this time... and this plan seemed to be the right thing at the moment!" Jaejoong groaned as he fighted back at his grandfather and rubbed his head. "But I guess not... now what's done is done!"

"At least I know now, and I should protect you both."

"How? We can do nothing! We only should be here in apartment until my friend find this bastard." Jaejoong frowned as he folded his hands and looked at Heesung. "And Yoochun is already helping us."

"But he's working right now! How is he helping you both? I'll go back to the company and tell Yoochun to stay with both of you and Heesung." Grandfather said as he stood up from the couch and looked around. "And I must install here few cameras and outside too, so you guys can see who's ringing your door's bell."

"Yah... We don't-" Jaejoong spoke but he didn't finish it, he thought that maybe this could help him more and so nodded with his head. "Fine, thank you..."

"Now you're being smart again, huh? Idiot." Grandfather murmured as he shook his head and sighed. "Now, can I see my little boy?"

Minjee looked up and nodded with her head with a smile in her face. She could see the grandfather's eyes lit up and grinned, the old man held out his arms and took the little boy into his arms. "Hey, little boy. I've missed you!"

Jaejoong stared at the old man. For the first time in a long time, maybe since forever, Grandfather was filled with love around him when he is with Heesung and realized that Heesung's name was really important to that old man. Jaejoong tried to remember any Heesung's name from the past but nothing came into his mind.

"Look, why did you choose Heesung's name?" Jaejoong asked.

The happy Grandfather's face became sad as soon as he heard the name of the little boy and didn't say nothing, not even looked up at him but Minjee saw that his eyes turned red from unshed tears. Grandfather gave Heesung back to her arms and turned his back to both of them, walking away from their apartment.

"Do you think that he chose Heesung's name because he had someone in the past with that name too?" Minjee asked Jaejoong and the latter looked at her.

"Maybe... and whenever he is with our son, he's happy and love is all around the old man who used to be cold as ice. It was strange for me... He never cared about babies or with... anything."

 

 

"Is Heesung sleeping?"

Jaejoong asked as soon Minjee walked out from their bedroom. He was still sitting in the couch and Minjee nodded with her head. Jaejoong smiled as he held out his arms and Minjee giggled and jumped into his arms. He chuckled as he thought she was cute and hugged her tightly and buried his face in her neck and kissed in it.

"I love you so much!" He said as he kept kissing her and Minjee giggled as she squirmed in his arms. He knew that she was sensitive when he kisses her neck.

"I love you too." She said back and pecked his lips. He glared at her and let her fall in his lap as he folded his arms, Minjee stared at him confused.

"What did I say you about pecks, Minjee?"

Minjee chuckled and wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. He smiled into the kiss and wrapped one of his arms around her waist as the another one was in the back of her neck, to deepen the kiss. She moaned as she missed his kisses and Jaejoong felt his heart melt, he was more than happy to be able to kiss her lips again.

"I'm so blessed to have you as my wife, Minjee." He said as he pulled away from her lips and stared into her eyes.

"I'm glad that you're mine." Minjee smiled back and kissed him.

"Wow wow wow. Love birds, I'm back!" A male voice interrupted them both and Jaejoong looked up and saw Yoochun walking into the living room. He had forgot how annoying Yoochun is when he interrupt his moment with Minjee. The older brother glared at Yoochun as Minjee sat next to Jaejoong and blushed. "Grinch kicked in my out of the company just to babysitting you three."

"And you came in right place but wrong time." Jaejoong murmured under his breath and Minjee and Yoochun chuckled.