Caught

Will You Divorce Him?

"Yah, yah, yah! You shouldn't do this, I've told you many time to forget about him!" Changmin groaned as he tried to convince Yuri that Jaejoong won't be back to her, and now she wants to talk with him. Even though Jaejoong doesn't remember anything about Minjee, but still, Changmin thinks it's wrong for Yuri using this chance to get Jaejoong back.

"Aish... you've been followed me for weeks now, you're so annoying!" Yuri groaned to him as she walked out the restaurant where she works. She had decided to talk with Jaejoong, hoping that both of them could start over again. She though of being friend with him and slowly, maybe, he would fall in love with her again. Yuri smiled as she thought her little plan, even though she had thought about Minjee, but her love for Jaejoong was the biggest desire that she has now that it would blind everything around her but only focuse on Jaejoong.

"I think you just want to be with Jaejoong because you hate this kind of life..." Changmin looked at her angrily as he followed her with his hands in the pocket. He should just give up on Yuri and eat something delicious just to relieve some stress, but he doesn't, he had wanting to be with her, something in her doesn't let him forget about her.

"It's not like that!" She snapped as she turned her head to him furiously, she hates Changmin for always reminding her about what she did and that Jaejoong would never love her back, ever again. "Why people don't believe that people changes? I changed! I regret for hurting Jaejoong oppa and now I'm willing to make him happy! Maybe more than Minjee can!"

Changmin scoffed and looked away from her. Although his feelings towards her was stronger lately but he feels always angry and jealous that she can't forget about Jaejoong, she couldn't accept the idea that Jaejoong had moved on, although he doesn't remember Minjee but Changmin believes that Jaejoong have some feelings towards Minjee.

"Yuri... now he's with Minjee. Married with her and he's father of her son. Why don't you just move on like him and find a better man... please?"

"You're wrong..." She said firmly. "Firstly, he doesn't remember Minjee and so he might feel like a prisoner, I know him very well Changmin, he is a man who likes to fulfill his responsabilities. And... he's the better man I've ever known... there's no one like him."

"You're really stubborn, Yuri." Changmin sighed. "I just don't know what to do with you anymore. But I can warn you that Jaejoong will never be yours... ever."

"Let's see, Changmin." Yuri scoffed as she walked faster, trying to walk away from Changmin. The latter stopped from walking as his eyes were fixed on her back, her figure getting smaller and smaller with every step she takes.

"Aish... you should call me oppa..." He hissed to her although she couldn't hear him anymore, and he shook his head as he rubbed his temples. "How did I fall in love with you?"

 

Minjee was cooking the dinner and her eyes were constantly watching Jaejoong, who was taking care of Heesung in the sofa. Last night, she was thinking over and over why he was lying to her. Does he regret for loving her? Marrying with her? Is he with her just because he has a son with her?

She stopped choping the vegetables and closed her eyes, the headache was getting worse because she couldn't stop thinking about his mysterious lie.

*But why did he kiss me?* She thought to herself as she tilted her head to the side. She was getting more and more confuse that she wanted to confront him, asking why the hell is he lying that he forgot memories of her? Is he tired of her?

She looked up again but this time to Yoochun who was watching TV. Not only Jaejoong was hiding the true to her but Yoochun as well. She thought he was her friend who would tell her what's going on. She felt alone and ignored, as if they don't want to be with her, as if she isn't interesting anymore. Minjee looked down and then she started to chop the vegetables as she thought how she caught them lying.

 

Flashback

Minjee walked out the elevator, carrying heavy bags in her both hands. She had to go to the supermarket and left Heesung with Jaejoong and Yoochun, telling them that she won't bring almost nothing... but well, she brought a lot of things that she had expected. She sighed as she let the bags in the floor and pulled out the key from her pocket.

"I shouldn't make any noise if Heesung is sleeping." She murmured to herself as she unlocked the front door of her apartment and walked into the apartment. But she didn't see anyone in the living room but she could hear them whispering and hissing so Minjee tiptoed to Jaejoong's bedroom.

"You promised to not to tell Minjee, Yoochun. We've talked about this several times!" Jaejoong hissed as he glared Yoochun. The older brother was changing his son's diaper and Yoochun was sitting in the bed, none of them noticed Minjee's arrival. So she furrowed her eyebrows and kept quiet.

*What are they hiding from me?* She though to herself.

"Aish, why don't you just tell her? What if she will get angry with you for not telling her? She won't be happy when she will found out and maybe, she will want a divorce." Yoochun spoke and Jaejoong looked at him in shock.

"Just shut your ing mouth quiet! I won't tell her anything, not when I told her that I forgot memories of her! If she found out that it was actually a lie, she won't forgive me! She misses me, she even came to my bedroom another night and hugged me!"

Minjee's heart stopped beating and she felt like it dropping into the floor and shattering in million pieces like a glass.

"Fine! Do whatever you want!" Yoochun hissed back at Jaejoong.

Minjee saw Yoochun walking towards the door and she gasped, she didn't want let them know that she had caught them lying, not when she wants to know the reason why, then she runs to the front door to pretend that she doesn't know anything about their secret.

She grabbed the bags in the floor and breathed out to calm her heart. And then she put a fake smile in her face and walked into the apartment again and she saw Yoochun walking into the living room.

"O-Oppa!" She called him out and she knew she had startled him. "Can you help me? These bags are to heavy for me."

"Oh? Oh y-yeah." He stuttered nervously and walked to her to grab the bags. Jaejoong walked out the bedroom with Heesung in his arms, Minjee could see in his eyes that he was shocked to see Minjee there, which made her feel more confused.

"Minjee!" Jaejoong spoke as he eyed her, as if he was wondering if she had heard them.

"Oh oppa! Let me hold Heesung because I missed him sooo much!" She smiled as she walked to Jaejoong and grabbed her son, she kissed Heesung's head and chuckled when she saw Heesung smiling at her. She looked at Jaejoong and saw that he was relieved.

 

 

Minjee couldn't sleep as she kept thinking about the conversation between her husband and Yoochun, she couldn't find out why they were lying. Suddenly she heard someone walking into her bedroom and she closed her eyes automatically as she heard the footsteps getting closer and then stop near of the bed. She could feel that it was Jaejoong looking at her, and then she heard him walking away from her and then walking out her bedroom.

She waited and waited for a little longer. Then she got up the bed and walked to the living room and saw no one. She walked to Jaejoong's bedroom and found the bed empty. She frowned and walked to Yoochun's bedroom and again the bed was empty.

"What the hell is happening?" She questioned, she was feeling lost as if she was living an unknown life. She now doesn't know who Jaejoong was nor even who Yoochun was. The only thing she knows it's that she was finding it stranger.

She walked back to her bedroom and decided to wait for their arrival.

Minjee waited and waited and finally  three hour later, she heard the front door opening. She automatically closed her eyes again and heard footsteps walking around her bedroom. She opened her eyes a little and saw Jaejoong smiling at Heesung and then closed her eyes again.

She felt him sitting the bed and then leaned on her, pressing his lips against hers. Minjee felt her heart racing and her body heating up, but she kept quiet. Jaejoong walked away from her and then walking out the bedroom. Minjee opened her eyes and frowned.

*Babo...You should tell me why are you lying to me that you don't remember me.*